Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Camp {Primo/Kichiro}

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Camp {Primo/Kichiro} Empty Camp {Primo/Kichiro}

Post by Add 25th May 2014, 8:06 pm

Primo sat down at a fire with a stick  and marshmallow while looking at everyone saying"So peaceful." Primo looked in the sky as he roasted the marshmallow and then he watch the people walk into the park,"Hello!" Primo said as he waved to someone.

Camp {Primo/Kichiro} Empty Re: Camp {Primo/Kichiro}

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 8:18 pm

Yukine rode his broomstick, which soared through the night sky with ease as Yukine cheered: "The new GM! The new GM...I'm off to see the new GM!" That's right. It was about two weeks late in notifications, though once Yukine had finally found himself updated in his daily routines, Yukine figured it'd be best to witness the major changes in Fiore, himself: one being the rising of a new leader in Fairy Tail. However, upon his travels, from down below, Yukine saw that there was a man settled all alone, only a campfire to accompany him. Yukine felt concerned about the young lad, and so he had his broomstick descend nearby, where it would eventually transport into Yukine's pocket dimension after he would land firmly on the ground.

"Sabertooth's Yukine here!" Yukine greeted, "You know, campfires are better with two people, though I'll give you the pleasure of eating all the marshmallows." Yukine hoped his presence would satisfy the man. He did just abandon his quest, after all, and this Mage, in particular seemed too questionable to leave hanging.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 27th May 2014, 5:16 pm

Primo looked at the boy. he looked about his age and then Primo looked in his eyes. "questionable." Primo could look as he stood and said,"my names Primo. You?

Post by Guest 27th May 2014, 5:23 pm

"My name is Yukine. What're you doing alone in a place like this?" Yukine transported a new bag of popcorn and held it over the campfire, a glove also transported over his hand so he wouldn't feel the heat. The bag started popping wildly, and rough vibrations were felt repeatedly. Yukine laughed once the popcorn was prepared, and opened the bag. Truthfully, Yukine felt awkward at the moment as the man before him didn't seem to talk much.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 3rd August 2014, 9:08 pm

Primo looked at the man also at the campfire and then as he saw his marshmallow had caught on fire and then primo blew with extreme force to blow out the fire and then when the fire stoped he made a smore with it and then said,"Want one, they're good. Primo held out the smore and waited for a answer.

Post by Guest 3rd August 2014, 9:25 pm

"That'd be greatly appreciated!" Yukine replied, honored to be with someone friendly. It wasn't until he ate the smore, in fact, that Yukine realized how bright of a future he had made for himself, currently. He sat near the campfire, with the epiphany that he had made friends all over Fiore now. Some were accepted by the Magic Council while others weren't, though generally, all of them had given a distinct form of friendship to Yukine. "I'm lucky to be here." Yukine laughed while he enjoyed the smore. Life wasn't so bad, after all.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:11 am