Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Find my Lion Cub!

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Find my Lion Cub! Empty Job: Find my Lion Cub!

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th April 2014, 4:40 am

Job Information:

Janna walked to the Serene Cliff, a bit tired. It had been a week since she was finally C Ranked, and she had accruired some new armor she was impatient to try out. She had practiced with it quite a lot, but fighting against something was just another type of experience. She had recieved a mission that was at the Serene Cliff and was about returning a little Lion. At first, she was asking herself why did that person have a Lion, and how would he take care of it once it grew, and, lastly, how would he avoid it eating his head. However, spending all of this time as a Dark Mage has made her pretty indiferent towards this type of things, and has made her see that she doesn't even care about it. She just needed to take the damn lion cub back to its owner and end this all. The summer breeze moved her hair back silently, and caused her to shiver slightly. She pulled her cloak around her and looked around. She was hoping that the lion was around and she could return back to Savage Skull quickly. She had been having a rather bad feeling lately, as if something was about to happen. Naturally, this was provoced by her half-animal part, the one that could feel bad things happening around. She inhaled deeply and summoned her katana, just in case there was something around that could attack her. She was in for a battle, and wanted to fight, try out her new armor, live some adventures. She hated peacefulness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Job: Find my Lion Cub! 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Find my Lion Cub! Empty Re: Job: Find my Lion Cub!

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th April 2014, 5:56 am

It was incredibly calm at the Serene Cliff by the time Janna reached it. She looked around, uncertain about what she should check first. It was a large area, and the damned animal could be possibly everywhere. It could be even at the sea, drowning. Janna prefered entering in it, trying out her new Mermaid Armor, but she sighed and dismissed the idea. She had to inspect the perimeter and area from a high place. This made her think about flying with her Gryphon Armor, but that idea was dismissed too: If the lion was still little, she wouldn't see it. She sighed and began walking around, looking for the lion behind every rock, she climbed trees and searched for the little lion, she walked around the sea and was ready to submerge herself in order to look underwater, but it wouldn't be there, or so she believed. She sighed in amusement and sat on the grass in order to think of variants of where the lion could be. How come such a small creature, such a young creature, be good at hiding. Or maybe it wasn't good at hiding, but she was bad at finging it because she wasn't willing to do this mission.
    A little growl made her snap out of her thoughts. With a quick, elegant and skillfull movement, Janna rose from her seat and turned around. Her eyes wandered around the field, expecting something to jump at her. It was rather odd. There was practically nowhere that a monster could hide. And then, suddenly, a growl behind her made her comprehend that the monster was hiding at the tree aginst which she had sat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th April 2014, 5:56 am

The member 'Janna Hovercraft' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! NormalMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd April 2014, 1:26 am

Janna jumped away just when a bird threw itself at her, trying to injure her. The bird seemed to be big, pretty big, to be honest, with big wings and some nasty and terrifying claws. She took her katana and looked at it. Taking out her Gryphon Armor would be stupid, since it would only be a waste of energy. The birds wanted to wound her, so they'd come to her. No need to summon an armor. She prepared her katana and stood her position. Her eyes expressed a domination and authority that seemed to disturb the birds. However, one of them seemed enough bold to plunge down at Janna. The girl blocked its claws with her katana. She spun around, rose her katana and sliced through the bird. It fell on the ground, dead, without any doubt, and Janna rose her head up to look at the other birds. '' Come at me, yo!'' She yelled at the birds. That was the thing they were waiting for. 4 birds launched themselves at her. Janna took her katana up and blocked two birds, then she spun around and kicked another away. One of them managed to scratch her leg. Jannna lifted it and assessed the bird from hell a swift kick in the face. The bird flew away, and Janna used this moment to kill the other two birds. A figure moved and she saw it with the corner of her eye, so she turned around to see a scared little Lion.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd April 2014, 11:58 am

Janna eliminated the rest of the birds quickly and turned to the lion. It was sitting there, trembling in fear. It was so little, so defenseless. But Janna couldn't care less about that. She had to approach it and catch it. Sh emade one step towards the lion and the little beast began running the opposite direction. It entered some sort of a forest. Janna cursed under her breath and followed it, taking her Katana back into her other dimension. She had to catch that little beast before it hurts itself. She entered the forest and began looking for the little lion cub. It was pretty probably on some tree, or behind it. But, heck, this didn't help her much, since she was in a forest. And it was full of trees. The little beast could be EVERYWHERE. Literally, it could be behind her without her even noticing it. In an instinct, she turned around to check. It wasn't there.
    It was just in front of her.
    She began chasing after it, but the little thing ran at the Serene Cliff again. Janna yelled in annoyment and increased her speed in order to catch that little thingie. She had to make it trust her, or take it to the water and exquip her Mermaid Armor to manipulate it. She liked the second one better. People trusting her was just a suicide. A simple suicide. The lion was fast, damned beast. She could exquip her Wolf armor, but it would take her too much time. So she just continued running after it.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd April 2014, 11:58 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! WeakMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 24th April 2014, 4:35 am

A group of beatles surrounded Janna. They seemed not offensive at all, if not for the pincers. Janna lifted an eyebrow and exploded in laughter. Were those things actually pretending to fight her? A creature that could smash them just with her foot? This was just too funny and random. When she finally managed to calm down, she inhaled and looked down at them. She lifted her foot and stomped it down on two beatles. She heard a sound of something breaking, dying and grinned. This was too easy. She lifted her foot again and began stomping it down, killing beatles left and right. What she did not notice, though, was that she was scaring the poor lion even more than it was already scared. And this was not good for her if she was going to attempt to catch it. Whe she finished off the beatles, she turned around and looked at where the lion stood. Please put an emphasis on stood. It was not there anymore. It had ran off. Janna huffed in big annoyment and frustration and began looking for it once again, hoping to find it quick before it gets into some sort of big trouble.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th April 2014, 4:35 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! StrongMonster Job: Find my Lion Cub! WeakMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 25th April 2014, 4:19 am

More bugs surrounded Janna, followed by a giantic white moose. Oh well. It seemed the bugs had went to get some help. Now Janna'd have to exquip her armor. Her haid felw up, pushed by the energy generated when summoning her magic seal. Janna suddenly grew elf ears, and she was wearing a breastplate, a fauld, half gauntlets and had a bow in her hand with a quiver of 15 arrows on her back. She took one arrow out and jumped backwards. She closed her eyes and concentrated. When she opened them again, she felt more confident. She lifted her bow, placed the arrow, aimed and let the arrow slip out of her fingers. It hit the Moose straight in the chest. The animal let out an enraged yell and went after Janna. However, she jumped away, took out another arrow and aimed at the animal again. She released it and it fell on his chest again. bare milimeters away from the first one. The animal growled and fell on the ground. Janna removed her armor and took out her katana. With a precise aim and hit, she cut the moose's head. The head fell on the ground and Janna left it there, not caring about the people who might see it. Then she began stomping the bugs again, molest. The bugs began running around, trying to hurt Janna, but the fox was too fast for them all. She needed to stomp her foot on them exactly four times to finish them off.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th April 2014, 4:19 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! NormalMonster Job: Find my Lion Cub! NormalMonster Job: Find my Lion Cub! Boss
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 28th April 2014, 5:55 am

Two raptors began flying over Janna's head. She looked up and cursed. If she hadn't used the Elf Armor, now she could exquip it and shoot the two birds without any problem, alas, she, had summoned it before barely a few minutes. She cursed and took out her bow and arrows. However, without the armor, the enhanced aim she had while exquipping the Elf Armor was not there, and she was good depending on how much she had trained. She closed her eyes and relaxed her breathing, then released the beautiful red arrow at the Raptor. She opened her eyes, praying that she had actually hit it, but she had missed. Cursing under her breath, she took out another arrow, but the two birds were already charging at her. She made a backflip and landed on her feet, getting her katana out of the ground, all while her red magic seal appeared. She was just in time when the bird charged at her. With a swift movement, she moved her katana through the bird's chest, and killed it, but the other one attacked her and bit her. An enraged yell escaped her mouth and she cut its head. After dealing with those little beasts, she turned to search for the other beast that she had to catch. It was gone again. With a growl, Janna proceeded to move towards one random location, hoping the little beast was around there.

Janneline Ariel carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! OdAaNwh

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th May 2014, 10:48 am

Soon after that, another Raptor appeared. Janna cursed and looked up, and the bird shot down after her. Janna managed to jump away and avoid getting striked by the creature's claws, but felt badly and almost broke her ankle. She sighed and took a deep breath, then summoned her sword. The Raptor seemed quite disturbed by it, but it began attacking her again. She managed to block its attacks by blocking its claws with her sword. Both of them were fast, and well, it was a good battle to see. However, the Raptor's claws reached her cheek and pierced it. Janna backflipped and landed perfectly, took a hand up and touched her cheek. It was bleeding.
    '' Goddamned Creature. I will make you pay for this.'' She charged at the creature, and, with some quite elegant and quick moves, she found an opening and managed to kill the thing. When it was finally on the ground, she took her sword back in her weapon dimension and took out a cloth to clean the blood from her face. Now, she had to move on with the search for the little lion cub.
    The plain where the lion cub had ran off to, supposedly, was completely empty. And Janna was pretty sure she'd see him in a plain with only a few trees in it. Well damn, she had to locate the thing and take it to the water and manipulate it, It seemed easy to others, but not to Janna. Considering the little thing hates her, pretty much.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th May 2014, 10:48 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! WeakMonster Job: Find my Lion Cub! StrongMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 9th May 2014, 12:48 pm

Janna's attention was bought back by the appearance of millions of insects once again. She growled and began stomping them one by one, an annoyed look on her face. She enjoyed doing this job, killing everything in her way, but it was getting annoying, and the wound on her shoulder hurt her

WIP.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th May 2014, 12:48 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Find my Lion Cub! NormalMonster Job: Find my Lion Cub! WeakMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:09 pm