Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven)

Zero X
    Zero X

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White Art Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven) Empty Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven)

Post by Zero X 30th May 2013, 4:32 am

Soft cool breezes of wind caressed a black cat’s fur,swarming the feline with a cozy warm feeling.As it eyed the small village it was in,it could see clearly the blue skies and the hanging fluffy white clouds. Its paws started to make its move,as it arranged its steps heading towards the village’s path to the infamous Serene Cliff.The cliff,known as a great landmark for the small village,made a distinct difference for the village’s popularity.If it wasn’t for the cliff,nobody would get attracted to visit the small old-fashioned village.There,the residents were busy with their daily activites.Children playing chase and ol’ hide and seek games,while the adolescents worked by running businesses to continue living.The wooden stalls they are using as their business’s premise looked sturdy,even while having some rots on them.The cat pounced onto the bench on the path’s sideways,seemingly wanting to wait before starting anything.It turned its standing pose to a more sturdy looking sitting stance.

Meanwhile,a flyer could be seen sticking around its mouth.Accurately,it was really using its mouth to grasp firmly onto the flyer.The busy old town people were too busy with their activites,not even paying attention nor getting interested of what the cat would’ve brought with it by its furry mouth.It didn’t look like any vacation brochures or any sale promotion.Instead,it was a job request flyer.The cat sighed,recalling the moment when it had to ask its fellow guildmate,Aian Kamuy’s help for this job.The way it awkwardly carve messages on the table the good man was sitting at.Luckily though,he accepted and was glad to help.Looking to the skies,the cat had hoped that there are more people like Aian was,kind and full of help.And now,there the cat is,sitting on a bench,waiting for both its client and its partner,Aian to show up.It had been stated in the flyer that the client would meet them at the path leading to the cliff,and that it was important to meet the client first beforehand.
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven) Empty Re: Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven)

Post by NightDrivenEn7 1st June 2013, 6:21 pm

Aian was sitting away from everyone in the Eclipse Soul Guild Hall; wanting to be alone for a while to think. A few nights ago, an incident happened that he was still troubling himself over; he had almost killed his best friend. The fact still shook him up a bit, as he realized just how little control he had over Kamuy. He would have to grow with his powers in order to be able to control him if he was ever going to be able to achieve his magic's full power. As Aian contemplated over what he could do to help, one of the newer members of his guild walked up to him and offered a job to help out a sick man regain his strength. Aian wanted to decline at first, not sure if he was able to remain stable minded for the mission; but he reconsidered as it would give him a chance to help repay his own personal debt for the deed he almost committed not long ago. It would also give him a chance to make a new friend with this member. Aian agreed to meet the young mage at the village once he was done preparing, letting him know ahead of time that he was not the fastest traveler and that he would take a while to get to the target location.

As Aian packed, he could not help but feel insecure about going on a mission so soon. He hoped he would have enough time walking to be able to get himself under control and be able to keep Kamuy down. He let out one sigh before leaving the guild to meet up with his partner. He treated his walk as a form of meditation; focusing on the beauty and calmness of the environment around him, and watching how it would slowly meld into a different one as he ventured off the rocky mountain-through the dense forest- across the open plains- over a cavernous canyon- and finally back into the lush meadow that would lead to his arriving destination, the wave crashing cliffs; a combination of the mountain, forest, and plains with the added bonus of the water at the very bottom that lead into the cold abyss that is the ocean. As he walked he found it harder and harder to actually let what happened go. The more he tried to calm himself down, the more he realized that it was something he couldn't ignore any longer. He had almost killed his best friend, something he feared for the longest time. It ate at him like a ravenous beast.

The thoughts haunted him till he finally managed to arrive at the village gates, looking for his partner of the mission. He had not gotten the name just yet, but he was young and a bit optimistic for the mission. As Aian looked about, all he could see was a black cat oddly holding a flyer for the mission in its mouth. Aian simply gazed at the cat questionably, not seeing that kind of behavior in one before.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 3rd June 2013, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White Art Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven) Empty Re: Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven)

Post by Zero X 3rd June 2013, 12:31 am

The long wait hurt the cat.It wondered at the amount of time it wasted on just waiting for its partner.But it’s not that it wanted to scold its partner later or anything.It only thought that it might be better to start the mission early and end the mission early.It hated having to do jobs alone,anyways.Luckily Aian had accepted its offer,to which it is very happy for.”Thank god he accepted.I thought he’s gonna think I’m a freakish cat or something.” Giggling,the cat forgot about the reason to get pissed off earlier.As the villagers passed through it,the gazes they gave it annoys the cat.They looked at it as if it looked freakish with the flyer or anything.”Stop.Looking.At.Me.With.Such.Gazes.” Annoyed,the cat turned around from the faces of the anxious villagers,wondering if this is really their first time seeing a cat that acted like a human.

The wait continued,and every second was starting to stab the cat like sharp razor metaphorical blades,and it hurt.”Must find something to do to kill time.” The cat tried to find something to do to occupy itself,to both kill time and to defy the incoming,striking wave of annoyance.The people would still look at it with that gaze,which is starting to greatly annoy the cat even further.Finally,desperate for a distraction,the cat simply hummed through its enclosed lips.The flyer on its mouth vibrated over the hit of the soundwaves.It hummed the song ‘twinkle twinkle little star’ ,which was probably detectable from just hearing,but well,it didn’t care.Humming nonsensically was a better way to run from the waves of annoyance for it.It ignored all the gazes and gasps coming from the realizing villagers,shocked to see a cat that is both humming and holding a flyer with its feline mouth.

A man suddenly walked towards it,and of course,with the questioning look.The cat turned around to look,and oh,it was Aian.He had finally arrived,killing the painful wait.He looked at the cat in awe,probably because of its humanlike behavior.The cat pounced over towards him,putting the flyer onto the ground in front of Aian’s legs.The cat wanted him to take it and read the simple message carved by its claw with much care.By the way,the message sounded like this;
    “Hello,partner.Mind doing all the talking for me?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find My Lion Cub! (Glenn and NightDriven) RNvdPnV
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 8th June 2013, 10:52 am

“Hello,partner.Mind doing all the talking for me?” He read on the parchment carried by the cat. Aian was confused; for his partner was human to the point of his understanding. However, now stood before him was a cat holding up the assigned mission that they accepted. It was baffling Aian to the point of being unable to determine how the cat and his mission partner were linked. However, a thought did cross his mind. "If you are able to change to a cat, don't you know how to use your magic to change you back?" Aian asked the cat in front of him; assuming it was his mission partner Glenn. Aian was still uneasy about his previous release of Kamuy, not sure how well he would be able to hold him back if someone was to confront him again. He was trying to play it safe over relaxed for his partner's sake, as well as anyone else who was around them if he came out again. The last thing he wanted to do was release Kamuy again because of lack of control over him.

Reguardless if his partner changed back to normal or not, the first priority would be to find the client or client representative and officially begin the mission as well as obtain any additional information that they would need. The one problem was finding the client within the village. Despite the victim being sick; it was hard to tell if he would be at the clinic or held up within his own house as a form of containment to disable others from catching what he had. Aian did not know the details for he did not have the time to be able to read the mission specs before this point. He figured now would be the time to look it all over as his partner decided what to ultimately do about his current cat form.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:05 pm