Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink)

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) Empty Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink)

Post by Nightken 18th July 2013, 1:15 pm

It was a usual sunny day with a small breeze blowing making it feel like a nice day.
    Nightken was waiting in front of the guildhall on his wyvern for Brink so they can just fly to the Serene Cliffs. Looking at the job flier for a third time that morning he was trying to make sure he remembered the key info given. “The cub is orange with a brown main, likes onion. Alright got what I need that leaves us with checking the area for the little guy.” He said after putting the flier away and looked up at the sky. Hopping off of his wyvern he went inside the guildhall and headed over to the bar. “I need some raw onions for this job and can I get an apple plus a raw steak while I wait for my teammate to show up?” Nightken said as he walked up to the bar holding the flier up for proof. The bartender handed him four onions, a freshly picked apple, and a large raw steak. Putting the onions in his pockets as he left he took bite out of the apple and carried the steak outside to give to Tenshu. Walking outside Tenshu was looking at Nightken waiting for the steak. Tossing the steak to the wyvern he went over to the hose and washed off his hands then continued to eat his apple. Tenshu was happy about getting a steak and Nightken ate most of his apple in a matter of minutes laying on his wyvern’s back continuing to wait.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) Empty Re: Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink)

Post by Brink 18th July 2013, 6:39 pm

After brink finished his job with herro he took some time off to wonder around the town to meet some new people and find some greater interest. He did not really find anything but he had to get back to doing his job and working on everything with the guild to achieve a higher rank and show that fairy tail is still the top guild in the land. He let out a sigh has he was down the street from the guild when he saw nights wyvern land and he walked inside. Then he watched night walk back into and out the guild guess, he was waiting to greet him or go on another job already. “Well I guess I never get a break more than a week or two when I deiced to disappear.” He put his hands in his pocket seeing as he was not really looking forward to another job this soon but he was going to do it either way he wanted to swiftly climb the guild ladder. By showing, he could do any job with anyone like when he took on of the aces from fairy tail on a job and befriended him besides just being in the same guild. He walked up to the wyvern chopping on the meat he looked up and saw Night lying on his back. “Yo what’s up Night.” He never called him by his full name seeing as he thought night sounded cooler.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) 2niw26w
    Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 23rd July 2013, 10:53 am

Once Brink showed up they both got onto Tenshu’s back and Nightken patted the wyvern’s back to indicate time to go. After yawning the large beast took flight and headed towards the Serene Cliffs. Having Tenshu land in a clearing near the cliffs in the surrounding forest they hopped off of his back. “We should split up to cover more ground. You’ll need these.” Nightken said to Brink tossing him two onions and walking into the forest. Everything looked perfectly fine as he walked through the forest. Looking in any spots that the lion cub might be hiding in, unfortunately he had no luck. Making his way to the cliffs themselves. Once he arrived there he started to look around and saw a Raptor flying in front of the cliffs circling the area. “Must have found something big enough for it to eat.” Nightken said from behind a tree at the forest edge. With the bird flying around there is a low chance the cub will come out of hiding, so he decided the only way of dealing with this bird quickly is knocking it out of the air. Stepping out from behind the tree and drawing his Nidai Kitetsu. Launching a black lightning shock-wave in front of it to get the bird’s attention he waited for the right moment to knock it out of the air. The Raptor flew towards Nightken as he stood near the edge of the cliff waiting for it to get with in fifteen feet of him he then used the pulse blast from his sword in the air causing the bird to fall out of the air and crash to the ocean below.“Now it’ll be easier to look for that cub” He said sheathing his sword and heading back to the forest.

Last edited by Nightken on 23rd July 2013, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd July 2013, 10:53 am

The member 'Nightken' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) NormalMonster
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 23rd July 2013, 12:55 pm

Brink just laughed as night walked into the woods. He caught the onions tossed at him and was sitting by where they landed just with his back pressed against nightken pet. “This is going to be interesting but I am tired from my last job so I am going to rest a little bit.” Hr throw one of the unions to the edge of the forest seeing as the only thing out there that was going to eat it was going to be that lion they were looking for. He simply relaxed as the wind blow and made his hair flow across his face tickling his noise causing him to laugh a little.

“Well this is going to be relaxing if I can help just stay this relaxed the whole trip.” His eyes started to flutter as he finally dozed off for a while. Hearing nothing but birds and a little rumbling in the distance but he cared little for what was going on.  He just knew he had to figure out where this silly lion was so he could finally go home and sleep for once seeing as he hadn’t in who knows how long so he scanned the area to figure out if the lion had come to eat the union. However,  he found something else in the edge of the forest so he hopped off nights pet and prepared himself for a fight no matter how weak or strong he wasn’t going to hold back because this is annoying him already.

Monster roll for edge of the forest

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd July 2013, 12:55 pm

The member 'Brink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Find My Lion Cub! (Nightken/Brink) NormalMonster
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 30th July 2013, 8:20 pm

CANCEL

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:37 pm