Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find those puppies [Brink]

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Find those puppies [Brink] Empty Find those puppies [Brink]

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 1:37 am

Arriving at the clients house he ringed the door bell waiting for the man to respond he questioned how if you’re so proud of some puppies why the hell would you leave the pen open. Though  he didn’t care and it was just a client so he was just doing It to get the money. As the client opened the door he was excited to see someone had responded to the job request. He yelled at the young wizard “Thank you for answering the request I was sure my puppies where going to be lost forever!” Then he went to hug the young man. As he saw this action set in motion he had a quick reflex to move. Stepping to the side and looking at the man now “So your hiring me to look for your priced puppies correct?” The young wizard questioned as he was getting annoyed already.
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Find those puppies [Brink] Empty Re: Find those puppies [Brink]

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 1:54 am

The man stopped himself from hitting the steps and falling over and looked at the man. “Yes, I have hired you to find my beautiful puppies please help me!” yelling again the man now getting annoyed and almost regretting he took this job without seeing if he could tolerate the client. “Well hello I am Brink for the guild Fairy tail.” He then looked at the man as if he was waiting for a reply. “OOOO yes how silly of me I am Anthony kindle, Nice to meet you young wizard.” As he smiled at the young wizard at his door step. “Now then please come in so I can give you the details of the job.” As he was walking away the Brink was thinking if he could make this allot easier on himself. “Hmm… starting to try a technique he was working on he started to close his eyes, never mind to lazy.” So he just simply followed the man into his home closing the door behind them.
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 3:52 am

“So what  do these dogs look like mister so I can get out there and find your pets and soon as possible.” As he sat down in the first seat he saw in the living room as he looked around the house thinking he could easily get paid more for this annoying job. “Well they are very valuable and they are unique with their color and everything else.” He smiled as if he was impressed with the puppies he had. “Well that is nice what do they look like though?” as he looked at the man seeing as his message didn’t get through the first time. “Oh well they are silver and gold fur puppies they fur has traces of gold and silver so when they are combed out with a special comb they can be harvested.” Smiling this time because he saw the look on my face as finally I was impressed.
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 4:02 am

“Well isn’t that unique and awesome really.” Finally letting out a laugh because that was interesting and really the only cool thing the man said so far. “Well yes I found it awesome as well young wizard but you should probably get going so you can find my puppies!” Yelling the last part again which just made Brink stop laughing and was annoyed again so he got up out of the chair and said his goodbyes for now. “see you later probably will be back in a hour or two.” He then walked out and stood on the man’s front porch. “Well this is going to be easier than I thought.” Letting out a sigh he used his lightning sonar to try and find a electron pulse which would be easy and unique because the silver and gold on the dogs would make them appear gold and silver. Closing his eyes he imagined the sonar as it was going off the dots popping up for a one mile radius.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    Find those puppies [Brink] 2niw26w
    Find those puppies [Brink] Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 4:16 am

While this was going on nothing popped up like what he thought after the three flashes of wave that passed by. Scratching his head “Well I guess it won’t be that easy after all.” In the one mile radius that he already scanned there wasn’t a single dot that matched the silver or gold dogs. “God I was hoping I really wouldn’t have to move to far from the house but I guess not.” As he started to walk down the way from where the man lived he thought sense it has been a couple days that he should go to the middle of the town to get a better scan so he could move in the direction of where they might have been. “While I am making my way there I should scan the areas I pass so that I don’t miss them as I go along or get lost.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 4:24 am

After walking for about a mile or so he deiced to use his sonar again closing his eyes to see the dots pop up. This time there still was nothing that could help him locate the dogs and the mile scan really only put him in a more annoyed state then before. “This stupid puppies are worth allot more to him then they are to me at this point!” screaming quite loud out of his frustration with this silly job but he needed money and also to get some jobs done to rank up in the guild. After letting out that little outburst he took a deep breath and continued walking as he could find anything and he kept walking north so that he didn’t have to find a real complex way back after he had completed the task. “Sigh at least I am getting paid for this silly job.”

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 4:33 am

“I wonder if I am going about this all wrong maybe I should ask around and see if people have seen the dog walking around.” As he said the next person he saw was an old lady sitting on a bench in town. He walked up to the women towering over her as she was sitting down “Hello miss have you seen gold and silver furred dogs walking or running around lately?” He looked down at the women wondering if he would even get a useful response. As he was about to walk away cause she hadn’t responded in awhile she looked up and said “Wait young man I am sorry I was nodding off after you asked your question but I have seen some dogs running around of that nature why do you ask I have three of them at my home.” He looked with a sign of pleasure at the women finally being relieve getting to finally get hints of where the dogs where.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 4:40 am

With a smile finally on his face he looked down at the women. “I was hired to find and return those dogs there are seven in total and if you would kindly hand over yours I can swiftly give them back to the owner of the dogs.” He hoped the women was going to be nice and just hand them over without a problem. “Yes young man I would gladly help you with your job or whatever just follow me to my home.” He smiled again and started to walk with the women to her home. “Thank you for this I don’t know how I can repay you for your kindness.” He said in a joyful voice. “Oh don’t worry about it youngster I am glad to help and I am going to give you a steel cage big enough for you to carry them all in so you can just round them up.” As she smiled.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 4:47 am

“Btw miss what is your name so I can address you formally?” He was curious as to if maybe he had seen or talked to the women before seeing as how nice she was being toward him. “Oh well you might find this funny but my name is miss.” As she laughed she looked in front of her and turned around to talk to the young man. “Well this is my home let’s get you set and out of here to find those other puppies.” She smiled as she opened the door to a very simple looking home that was white on the outside and even more bland on the inside but there the puppies where as she said in a cage just sleeping next to each other there was two gold and one silver. “Wow they are really beautiful as I have heard.” He looked as they glowed in the light shining on them.

Last edited by xBrianGriffin on 28th June 2013, 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 5:01 am

“Thank you miss I couldn't have made this great improvement without you.” He smiled as he pick up the cage and was about to leave. “Hold on there is some more information you might want to know I found the other four that you mentioned but they ran off together to the north of here .” With a joyful look he headed out after telling the women thank you and started to head north like the women said and after a mile he used is sonar so that he could see if they were close by. “Hopefully this time I will have some results other than just getting random people and picking up some fairy tail wizards walking around.”  To his surprise this time they all popped up just a few feet away from where he was and with that he rushed off to capture the last four and collect his reward.
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 5:09 am

After seeing the other four sleeping on a box together he had a plan. After putting down the cage he looked at the four puppies and pointed one of his fingers at them. “This shouldn’t hurt a single bit.” He launched a small shock that would stun the puppies. After the bolt hit them he went over and grabbed all of them then putting them with their brothers and sisters. “So all and all there is four gold and four silver puppies.” He smiled as he closed the cage and started to head back to the man’s place to get his reward. “This will take longer than I thought but I am glad it is finally over after three hours of my life.” So he started walking back to the man’s place which was only six miles away from where he was actually placed he didn’t even make it half way to the middle of town.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 5:15 am

After he had walked all the way back to the man’s house he rang the door bell and waited for the man to answer again this time with the puppies at his side. “I wonder how happy this guy while be to get his puppies back.” After ringing the doorbell all the puppies woke up and started barking again letting their master know that the mission was complete and the young wizard he hired had finished with only one hour more time then what he said he needed. Answering the door the man was extremely happy and joyful with a giant smile on his face. “Thank you young wizard I am grateful for all the work you have done for me and I would like to repay you with these jewels!” Yelling again seeing that now it was probably his nature Brink simply smiled and handed the puppies over to the man.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 5:23 am

After taking the bag from the man he started to walk off when he was called back by the client. “Hey wait young wizard how would you like to dine with me on this rare ham I have acquired?” With this the young man was now the one yelling. “Yes, I would love to some of that ham it sounds amazing!” He ran back and was standing next to the man. “Well let’s get going the table is already set.” Happily walking in front of the man he walked to the table and sat down as he looked at the ham and smelled it the air was filled with a great smell of simply cooked ham but there was something extra with it. Brink couldn’t put his finger on it but he simply thanked the man then started to chow down on the ham cutting it into small pieces like squard.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 5:31 am

After taking the first bite he was hooked on the flavor and taste of the meat going round and round in his mouth. After swallowing the bite in his mouth he looked at the man. “This is outstanding sir!” After saying that he went straight back to eating seeing as how he didn’t get breakfeast or lunch. “You’re welcome amazing young wizard.” As he let out a laugh from seeing the young man destroy the ham in front of him yet savoring every bite and all the flavor. After eating the remaining bites of the meat he got up after drinking the rest of his red wine. “Thank you again if I didn’t eat soon I was going to get even angrier and no one wants that.” As he smiled and rubbed his head feeling allot better and back to his normal self. “you’re welcome young wizard but shouldn’t you be going?” as he looked toward the door. “Oh yea I need to go back and tell the guild master about my success thank you again though.” Then he ran out the door and down to the guild to tell the master of his success.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 28th June 2013, 5:39 am

After he ran all the way to the guild he kicked in the door again and started to head toward the Guild Master office. After reaching the office he walked in and told the master of the success he had so that she would know that he was slowly gaining exp and getting to the town more. After this he left and walked down to the job board to get another job to gain even more experience. “Well that felt great helping someone else, Well time to get a new job and work on it tomorrow after I rest today.” Letting out a laugh tired from walking around the all day, Now he was ready to rest. Letting out a sigh he walked to the bar and to surprise asked for an apple juice because he was not old enough to drink but that didn’t stop him from drinking with the client earlier now done with the mission he was ready to relax and move on with his life.
    7/7 puppies captured and returned.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 2nd July 2013, 6:42 pm

~Approved

× Bio
    × Magic

Find those puppies [Brink] Rose

Misaki Nana
    Misaki Nana

Player 
    Lineage : None