Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find My Lion Cub! ( Skaia & Indar )

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) Empty Find My Lion Cub! ( Skaia & Indar )

Post by Indiana Jones 21st April 2014, 9:10 am

Job Description :

Last edited by Indacat on 21st April 2014, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) Empty Re: Find My Lion Cub! ( Skaia & Indar )

Post by Indiana Jones 21st April 2014, 9:37 am

The Metallic God Slayer was walking towards Serene Cliff. He had taken a job, he would have never seen himself doing. Searching for a lion cub, something just felt off, he had done other jobs, that were even more mundane, but this, was just odd. Who has a lion as a pet, this was the most baffling thing. No one normal had a lion for a pet, but this guy did and for some reason, he had lost it. ''How?, What?, Why?.'' These three questions were running through Indar's head thousands of times. Then again, this wasn't going to be no simple task. Even if Indar's senses were heightened, he didn't know what a lion smelled like, so if he would pick up a smell, it could be anything. This would be a weird job and thinking about the creatures that inhabited the area around Serene Cliff, Indar shook. The big white moose that lived there, kinda freaked him out.

He did suddenly notice something that pulled his attention. A vendor, on the side of the road, selling metal ingots. Indar lost control of his mind, he loved the taste of metal, though no one shared his taste. He ran to the vendor, quickly looking at the price of three ingots, then throwing the jewels almost at the vendor, thanking him and then grabbing the ingots. The vendor looked at Indar with great interest, but was shocked by what he saw next. Indar cobbled down the three ingots, like they were pieces of cake. Indar turned to look at the man and then said: '' These are really good, but why are you so surprised, never seen a slayer before? '' After saying that, Indar turned back towards the road to Serene Cliff.

Continuing on the journey to Serene Cliff, he pulled out the job description again, only to look at it for a second, but in that short window of time, he already managed to walk into someone. It was a fairly hard bump in, making Indar stagger back. '' Dang it, Sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going. '' He noticed that the person he had walked into was a blonde haired girl. He seemed to have a habit of bumping into girls also being late, which hadn't happened for some time. Kinda odd in his case.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : warrior's heart
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maguilty Sense
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) Empty Re: Find My Lion Cub! ( Skaia & Indar )

Post by Skaia 21st April 2014, 11:46 am

Serene Cliffs, one the wonders of Fiore, there is a very lush forest near the cliff that is full of some exotic plants and animals. People usually never go to the cliff itself, usually just to the forest, unless they are on a job. Skai has been running around all day trying to get a carriage to take her to the client's house. When she arrives, the man tells her what the problem is and since she is helping him, she assures him that his pet lion Simba will be rescued. He gets a phone call while he is talking to Skai and she can't hear who's on the phone. Probably someone is going to report the lion missing or help her find the cub. Skai exits the house and heads to the cliffs.

Skai was walking around Serene Cliffs, looking for a lion cub since it was the job that she was able to take. This guy may have a lion but I think a lion as a cub would look adorable.. She took the request out of her pocket and look out beyond the cliff, slightly intimidated. I really hope the lion cub didn't fall down the cliff, that would be one big explanation. And that man seemed kinda intimidating.

Skai began to walk a little faster due to her wanting to finish the job early before the sun begins to set. I'll have approximately an hour before the sun sets and when that happens- Her thoughts get cut off when a boy that is taller than her walks into her. Ow, that really hurt... and we were walking pretty close to the edge of the cliff... Skai looks at him angrily as she gets up. "In the future, pay attention to where you are going! I could have tumbled off the cliff!"

Skai's Theme:

Missions completed and EXP:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 21st April 2014, 1:34 pm

Indar place his hand behind his head, forcing his regular beaming smile on his face and said: '' Sorry again, i really wasn't looking where i was going. '' He sighed, looking down the cliff for a second. The place was beautiful, his mind had forgotten the job for now, but as he turned to face the girl again, he noticed something. The girl was holding onto the description of the same job Indar was going to try to do today. He was a little surprised about this, but then again, just a few days ago the same thing had happened, when he had ran into an Eclipse Soul member. This was like a repeat, kinda weird but Indar didn't seem to care really that much, as he hadn't got a clue on who the girl was or what her intentions were.

Indar shrugged and asked: '' So you here for the lion cub as well, or just sightseeing?'' Indar may have sounded like he thought of himself being a superior being there. He was getting that habit, after meeting Ombrias. As he waited for a reply, he looked deep into the girl's eyes, trying to understand if she was, in his mind, worthy. He had been doing this to everyone he met, not really understanding why. This was kinda weird for him he didn't used to do it, but now he did. Well anyways, he got back into his regular state and walked past the girl. '' Well anyways, we could try to work together on this, we may just have more success then.'' He started to walk away from the girl, hoping she would fallow, but at the same time was prepared to do things alone. '' The name's Indar by the way. ''

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 21st April 2014, 1:51 pm

Skai looked away when he smiled, still somewhat mad and begun to take in the beautiful view in front of her. Off in the distance was the sun, shining it's brightest even though mid-day had already passed, along with a countable amount of visible clouds with a few birds flying in the distance. It look amazing to be honest. Skai remembers the reason she fell in the first place then stands up. When she hears the male speak she looks at him and replies, "Yeah, I'm here looking for the lion cub as well..."

Skai notices he was looking at her not breaking eye-contact. She looks away from him and says, "Why are you staring at me. It's kind of annoying." She notices as he walks away he introduces himself. Skai jogs to get to his pace and introduces herself, "My name is Skai. Seeing as we have no choice but to work together, we might as well to finish this job quicker." Skai, in her head, was thinking of things that bugged her about this guy. I'm not sure but this guy comes off really arrogant in my mind. Just a really strange feeling...

Skai continues walking making sure she is at pace with Indar. Thinking up a strategy for one person is simple but for two people it's pretty hard because there are endless possibilities for who could play what role. We can have supportive and offensive, offensive and defensive, supportive and defensive... The possibilities are endless.. I really hope he isn't one of those people who charges straight into battle with fists with his magic... wait... what is his magic in the first place? I should have asked so I can come up with a strategy. Skai clears her throat and says, "Excuse me Indar, but what type of magic do you use?" She waits for his reply while walking alongside him.

Skai's Theme:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 21st April 2014, 2:53 pm

Indar was happy to see the girl run next to him, she introduced herself as Skai. Though, Indar was a little surprised how quickly she had agreed to do the job together with him. He wasn't anybody weird, but he may have given off some weird wibes with that staring and all. Didn't matter that much, as she seemed to have gotten over it and was now walking next to Indar. He was feeling better about the chances for finding the lion cub now, as there was two of them. But when Skai asked about Indar's magic he stopped suddenly. It wasn't her question, he had heard a whimpering sound come from somewhere, a quiet sound, but something. It was going from a far, not close to them at all, but they were moving in the right direction, so that was good.

When he turned to Skai, he said: '' Sorry for not answering right away, but i'm the Metallic God Slayer. '' Indar said it completely casually, like it was an everyday magic. Well, he didn't think of it as a special magic, though he sometimes did think of himself as a god. It was weird and he knew it, but just couldn't resist. He then turned his attention back to Skai and said: '' Well now that you know my magic, it is only polite to tell me your's. '' Indar looked happy when saying it, but he was hiding a small detail, his other magic, the lacrima in his body. He wasn't going to mention it, as he thought it would be know use on this job.

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 21st April 2014, 3:11 pm

Skai hears a whimpering sound in the distance, soft and quiet until Indar reveals he is the Metallic God Slayer. "Interesting, didn't think someone with such a unique magic would be taking such a low ranked mission like this one.". She continues to look around for the whimpering sound until she hears Indar say for her to reveal her magic. "Oh how rude of me I forgot to tell you my magic. I use Maguilty Sense. A lost magic. It doesn't target the target's physical but body but their senses.".

Skai hears the whimpering and runs over to it, only to run into the lion cub, whimpering in fear at her sudden appearance. She kneels down to it and pets it, for it to jump into her lap. Wait a second this one doesn't have a collar so it's not the one. She leaves the area before the mother lion has her cub leave with her. That was way too close, I should only look for one with a collar.. She ushers Indar to follow her and look for the cub.

Skai notices that there is a rustling in the bushes so she tosses a rock into it, only for two raptors to emerge from it. Skai hops out of the raptor's scratching range so that it doesn't hurt her to badly. She gets into a battle stance and gets prepared to activate one of her spells. "Be very careful, Indar. These birds have very sharp talons and are very aggressive to the point where they eat anything they can grab onto.

Last edited by Skaia on 21st April 2014, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skai's Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st April 2014, 3:11 pm

The member 'Skaia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) NormalMonster
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 22nd April 2014, 9:06 am

Indar didn't even have a clue why he had taken such a low ranking job, maybe just to get away from a few of the previous ones, which had proven to be fairly difficult. But nevertheless, this job wasn't the most easiest either, there still were the creatures to fight and the cub to find. And if the job wasn't annoying enough, there seemed to be more than one cub around these parts, as Skai had found one, but it hadn't been the one they were looking for. Indar let out a small sigh, but didn't say anything.

Though the job did take a turn for interesting soon, as two raptor bird things jumped out of a bush. Probably thinking of Indar and Skai as a snack, oh were they wrong in that regard. Indar had no plan to become a snack today or any other day, it would be a bad way to go, a really bad way to go. He looked at one of the birds, only to shake when the damn thing looked back at him. Indar had now somewhat gotten into a staring contest with a big raptor birdy. It was becoming a little bit weird, as this wasn't something that usually happened. Indar knew he was being weird, so without further to do, he took a step back, only to stop right away and say: '' Metallic God's Sword'' A sword, 5 feet in length, took over Indar's arm. It did make him look a little more intimidating, but he just charged at the birdy, lunging the sword at the bird, only hit it into it's side. The sword didn't cut through, guess the feathers plus the skin of the bird were a strong enough material.

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 22nd April 2014, 1:59 pm

Skai watched in awe as Indar had a giant metal sword now where his arm was. Amazing so this is the power of the Metallic God Slayer, surely the raptors won't be able to survive this... While she is thinking this she noticed the raptors blocked it with their hardened feathers. Drat how could I forget that raptors have such hard feathers... Oh well.. I guess it's my turn, and I am not planning on holding back.

Skai looked at the raptor glaring. "Allow me... but move out of the way first, I do not wish to injure you." Skai lifted up her arm and 10 swords appeared behind her. "Maguilty Sodom!" She pointed her arm in the direction of the raptors and the swords began to fire in that direction, five at a time. Once they reached the raptors, they screeched in pain and began to hobble away.

Skai looked around for a moment hoping that there is no more raptors around, making sure that no more attacks. She sighed in relief and made sure that neither she or Indar was hurt in the previous match.Hopefully he is okay... I don't want to burdened by a injured team-mate.She looks at him waiting for him to react. I have some supplies to nullify the pain if he is in dire need of it. She raised her eyebrow, awaiting a response from the male. Even if he lies, I can place a Sensory Link on him to make sure that he isn't lying although if he is lying I will end up feeling the pain he would be feeling myself as well.

Skai's Theme:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 23rd April 2014, 1:21 pm

As Skai had instructed, Indar jumped out of the way, moving back enough to see what she was doing, but being out of harm's way. It was quite impressive, Skai was a lot stronger than he had thought and seeing the magic in action, made him understand it a little more. Still a little strange though, a magic he hadn't even heard about before. He stared at it for some time, even when the raptor bird things had gone away. He walked back up to Skai, placing his hand on her shoulder and said: '' You are fairly strong it seems. ''

He pulled his hand away and started to walk away, deeper into the forest. It was getting darker by the minute, if they didn't find the cub soon, darkness would fall. Something that Indar didn't mine, but had no clue how good Skai was in the dark. He didn't stop walking though, just kept going, picking up some small smells every now and then, though nothing that smelled different. He could smell more raptor birds around them, though not any close enough to attack them. But now he did at least know they were out there, waiting to strike. He sighed for a second, this may turn into an all night search, which would be really annoying. He hadn't made any plans to stay the night, searching a lion cub around a forest. That would just be annoying and really tedious, too much in fact, maybe even to the point of Indar not caring any more.

He suddenly turned around, looking at Skai. '' So... How do you think, is the best way to find this cub?''

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 23rd April 2014, 3:11 pm

Every step into the forest, it was becoming darker and darker, and Skai, hated the dark. She was paling slightly each step into the forest and her legs were beginning to wobble. She was quivering in fear and nearly jumped a mile high when Indar asked her how they could find the cub, to which she replied, "T-t-t-this l-lion cub would b-be used to h-h-humans because it's owner is o-one. If you w-wonder why I'm s-s-stuttering it's because there is a c-c-cold breeze... Y-yeah that's it..." She is kneeling still quivering in fear hoping that Indar bought what she had said.

If another monster comes, I'm literally going to die out here, even if the Metallic God Slayer is with me. I'm gonna die. She hears a branch break and without a moments hesitation she jumps into Indar, clinging onto him. She kinda bounced back after she grabbed him, but she was now clinging to his back.No, no, no, no, no, no! I created a really awkward moment because of my fear! Stupid me! Stupid, stupid, stupid! He is going to be really mad and feel really awkward after this, so we better hurry up and find that stupid bear!
    She lets go of him and begins to speed walk ahead of him. This is too awkward now, let's hurry up and find this stupid lion cub that's causing so much trouble. Skai was continuing to walk ahead while blushing furiously and yells, "H-Hurry up Indar it's still getting darker! We need to hurry!"

Skai's Theme:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 27th April 2014, 6:21 am

Indar could understand Skai was a little scared, it was kinda obvious, as she was almost shaking in fear. It was quite funny to see her like this and Indar's mood went up. But something completely sudden happened. Skai suddenly clinged onto Indar with a swift movement. It created an amazingly awkward moment, one in which Indar couldn't think. It was silent for a few seconds, until Indar looked at her, as she let go of him and backed off. When she walked away, Indar smiled after her, she was kinda adorable. It was really weird to see someone who he had met just a little while ago, blushing so furiously, but right after she yelled for him, Indar almost ran after her.

It was truly getting dark and the woods were going to turn more dangerous. He sighed, as he silently walked behind Skai. The mood between the two was still really awkward, though it shouldn't have been. They could have just laughed it off. But instead, they weren't talking anything, just walking deeper into the woods.

Indar did hear another whimper now, really close actually. It was quite like the one from before, so he disappeared into the woods, right behind Skai, without saying a word. He was running for a few seconds, until noticing the little lion, with a small necklace. He picked the little thing up and walked back towards Skai, not noticing the shadows that followed him and jumped at him, the moment he stepped in front of Skai holding the little lion.

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 27th April 2014, 5:38 pm

Skai's blushing died down and began to walk in the forest, as the darkness became more and more prominent in the coming minutes. She begun to walk a little more stably but was still slightly shaking. She heard a quiet whimpering and turned around to see Indar not there. She begun to panic and was mentally calming herself down. Stay calm, Stay calm Skai he probably went to see where the whimpering was coming from. Yeah that's it.  It's not like he got ambushed by the creatures in this forest.

When Indar came back, she sighed to herself, glad that the person she met was okay and wasn't in harm's way. Until she saw that there were shadows behind him and jumped at him. Skai immediately grabbed her sword, put the dull blade behind his waist and pulled him away from the attacking creatures. They growled at her and she immediately thought. I'll move my sword and prepare to stall the enemies so that Indar can get away with the lion cub so that we both can get paid. She swiftly moves her sword and gets into a stance where she is ready to react to any attack the creature throws at her. Remember your training, Skai. Dodge and swiftly strike.

She keeps and eye on the creature and proceeded to tell Indar, "Take the lion cub and get it back to the client. If I'm not back by the time you get to him, feel free to come back. I need you and the cub to say out of harm's way. So hurry!"

Skai's Theme:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th April 2014, 8:40 am

(OOC: The rolls are for my last post, accidentally forgot them)

Indar looked behind him for a second, he noticed one of those raptor birds again and a bug. He almost yelped when seeing the bug. His fears were coming to him, he was extremely scared of bugs for some reason. He wasn't sure why, but they just scared him.

Indar listened to Skai, wanting to argue back, not to leave her here alone. It would be going against his prioritys. But he wasn't fighting a bug, this would happen in a million years. Though when he started to run for it, the raptor bird ran after him. This was unexpected and with this lion cub in his arms, he could literally only use two spells from his arsenal. This would have to be done or things might go badly and Indar might end up as a snack. He stopped, making the bird crash into his back. It jumped back from Indar, as metallic shards formed in the man's mouth. He inhaled a lot of air, still holding the cub and released a beam of metallic shards, yelling: '' Metallic God's Bellow. '' It hit the bird directly, though the bird, even when injured, managed to get it's peak through and bite into Indar's arm. It hurt badly, as it looked like a piece of his upper arm was torn off.

He grinned from the pain, pushing his teeth together as hard as he could. It was obvious he was suffering now, the damn bird was winning. Indar dropped the lion cub and fell to his knees, but before the raptor bird could do anything, Indar grabbed it's head with his uninjured arm and slammed it's head into the ground. Weirdly the cub didn't run away, it felt safe with Indar, right next to a knocked out raptor bird.

Last edited by Indacat on 28th April 2014, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th April 2014, 8:40 am

The member 'Indacat' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) WeakMonster Find My Lion Cub!  ( Skaia & Indar ) NormalMonster
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 29th April 2014, 5:07 pm

Skai was in shock at how Indar was able to deal with that raptor so quickly and how the little lion cub wasn't frightened by all the enemies in front of it. Then the bug began to jump aiming it's horn at her. She dodged the attack but the bug continued jumping at her.

Skai was dodging the bug's attack when she thought to herself. This is very predictable... the bug is going to think I'm going to hit it as it lands so it will quickly launch another attack... So I will place my sword where its center is and hope that kills it. As the bug landed it turned around but didn't do what Skai predicted instead it made a buzzing sound so loud just to put Skai into a somewhat-dazed state, with her trying to get back to normal. It aimed it's horn at her and jumped to her.

Skai snapped back into reality and quickly dodged but the bug hit her arm and left a cut into it. She muttered very bad words and quickly used Maguilty Sodom to take it out. She then held her arm which was holding her sword, and put the sword back around her waist and was walking, with a trail made of drops of blood behind her. She looks at Indar and smiles, "C'mon let's bring the lion cub back..." She began to walk and hoped Indar was following her back to the client's house. Hopefully she wouldn't pass out by then, she begun to make plans at how she was going to stay in a hotel here, making sure to book it for more than one night so that the wound on her arm will heal.

Skai's Theme:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 30th April 2014, 7:07 am

Indar raised up, only to notice Skai walking away already. She seemed to have had no real problems with the bug, well not as much as Indar had with the damned raptor bird. Well at least he wasn't a snack now at least, even though a part of his arm was, which was kinda bad in fact. Indar scuffled around in his bag, finally picking out a roll of cloth, so that he could at least stop the bleeding. He sighed, as he covered the wound, only to notice the lion cub snuggling up against hi leg. The little guy was kinda cute, although one day it would still be a ferocious lion. But for now, it was this adorable little fur ball.

When Indar packed the cloth back into his bag, he grabbed the cub with both if his hand and held him against his chest. He started to followed after Skai, hoping she wasn't going to move that fast. Although it didn't matter, their destination was the same, as there was no way Skai could actually get the reward for the job, without the cub. He increased his speed, only to notice Skai a few feet in front of him. Indar quickly got beside her, not saying anything. He looked kinda saddened, though there wasn't a reason for that. He was just remembering a certain person, someone who he would like to go see right away, if he could that is. He sighed yet again, but then noticed Skai again and then looked at the little lion cub. '' Um...Would you like to hold him? '' Indar asked, holding out the little cub towards Skai.

Character
    Skaia
    Skaia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skaia 11th May 2014, 4:48 pm

Skai quickly said, "No, no! It's fine you can hold him. I don't like lions that much." Skai begun to patch up her wound with bandages she had on her. As she is walking she looked at Indar, and wondered I wonder if he has any other type of magic to back up his metallic God slaying magic... Skai then snapped back to reality and asked, "Hey, do you have any other types of magic?"Skai wondered what would the magic be if he had a second magic. They are getting closer to the requester's house.

As they rung the doorbell on the house, the requester came down to the door sprinting, you could hear him sprinting if you listened carefully. Skai watched as the requester grabbed the lion cub from Indar and began to snuggle with it and pet it and do a lot of things owners do to their pets, just the pet was a lion cub. Skai smiled and then looked at Indar, "Doing a mission with you was really fun. We should team up again sometime." Skai waited at the door for the reward money from the requester when something dawned on her. I forgot we have to split the money! I wonder how much money he will need... I originally planned to do this job solo but now I have to split it... I hope I will have enough to stay at a hotel and buy food for a week. But I forgot how much the requester said he will pay us... Guess we'll find out now...

Skai's Theme:

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 22nd May 2014, 2:02 pm

Indar was quite surprised she didn't want to hold the cub. He had guessed that from her appearance, she looked like someone, who would like to hold it or well would like little animals. Well anyway, they continued towards the house of the client, silently for some time, until Skai spoke out: "Hey, do you have any other types of magic?" Indar's eyes widened in surprise, it was kinda a weird question, but it really didn't matter. Though Indar wasn't exactly sure what to answer. He had a lacrima stuck in his chest, but guessing from it's behavior, well it wasn't working, the darn thing had broken and there was no way to fix it, even if he wanted to. '' Um... well i don't actually. '' It felt like a lie, but it was and it wasn't. He used to have, but not any more.

He fastened his pace, not really wanting to talk about it. After that, they finally had reached the house of the client. As they knocked and the client opened the door, grabbing the lion cub from Indar's hands and snuggling it madly. The client then shut the door in their faces, causing some doubt to create in Indar, but i soon faded as the client opened the door again, only to give both of them a share of the reward. This made Indar happier again and as he listened to Skai, he turned even more happier. '' It was fun to team up with you as well and i would be happy to do it again. '' Though Indar wasn't sure on what to do next.

Character

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:47 am