Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter! (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! (Deniel) Empty Deliver My Letter! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 12:48 am

Job Description:

"How the hell did I get myself into this one?" Deniel asked himself, staring down at the sealed letter with a heart stamp on it. After doing a job that made him walk straight into a spooky forest, Deniel wanted to take another small break, but delivering a love letter and getting past crazy fans AND security guards? This job sounded even more difficult than the one before. Since these guys were just innocent people, getting violent wasn't one of his options, and crazy fans were probably a lot more vicious than those goblins.

Still, he accepted the job, and it was his full intention to complete it. He remembered the client had told him not to look inside, and say that it was from "Lazzy". Hopefully that wasn't the client's name, perhaps a nickname, because if it was, then Deniel just found another person with a weird name. Nonetheless, he needed to get the letter delivered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter! (Deniel) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! (Deniel) Empty Re: Deliver My Letter! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 1:31 am

As Deniel walked along the streets of Magnolia, he began to question how in the world he was going to pull this off. He couldn't afford to get too violent on the security guards, unless he wanted to attract more, and he doubted that he was the only one wanting to see her backstage. What would determine the most part was if this was an outdoor stage, or an indoor stage. If it were an outdoor stage, this would probably be a cinch, but if it were an indoor, then he would have a lot of trouble.

If it were outdoor, Deniel had a plan of using his wings to an advantage, perhaps flying over everything else and going behind. Either that, or he would find another way by using a rock or something to distract the guards. if it were indoor, though, that would make everything much more tricky. The option for his wings were down, and there was no way he could get a rock inside, unless he brought it in. Either way, his options here were limited. He was a person who wouldn't hesitate to get violent, but here, he can't.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 2:20 am

After walking along the streets of Magnolia for a few seconds, Deniel's worst fear was true: the stage was indoor. "Ohhhh crap..." There was a huge crowd of fans outside of a building with security guards in the front, letting people in one at a time so they wouldn't swarm the place. The building was quite large, seemingly almost two stories tall. If he wanted to get inside, he would have to wait through the crowd of fans, or find another way through, and then after that, he would have to find a way to get backstage. If he wanted to get this job, he needed to take the risks.

As he was waiting in line to get inside, a small worm of a thought crawled up inside Deniel's head. He remembered his plan that he had if it were an outdoor stage, and whenever he got a good idea, a smirk always crawled on his face. And this was another one of those ideas. A smirk slowly began to develop on Deniel's face as he took a couple of rocks from the ground and shoved them inside his pocket.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 2:29 am

After almost an hour, Deniel finally reached inside the building. Luckily for him, he was the very last one inside, so that left out the possibility of more fans coming inside. When he was inside, though, it was a sight to behold. The carpet was red and decorated with multiple artistic designs all over, there was a few food stands near the entrance, the theater ahead had a giant stage, many seats, and even a second level of seats. It was amazing. How he was going to find one person here was a huge mystery, because there was a huge amount of people. There were long lines at the food stands, the seats in the theater packed, and still had plenty of people walking around. "Jeez....she must be really famous..."

When he walked down the aisle of the seats, he looked around, trying to find something to give him a clue. His smirk was long gone by now, as he was running out of ideas. When he saw a door near the stage being guarded by security, however, that's when he knew he had just found his answer. "Bingo."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 2:34 am

Even though he couldn't get violent on security guards, he figured one could be a small exception. Besides, who would notice? He walked down the aisle and straight toward the door. When Deniel started to get close, the guard held out his hand to halt him. "Sorry, but this area is off-limits." Deniel crossed his arms and sat back on his hip a bit as he usually did. "Oh, is that so? Well...." Deniel's hand suddenly raised up and sent a chop straight at the guard's neck. "Gah!" Before he could react, the guard fell down to the floor, unconscious. Deniel looked behind himself, certain that no one saw. As he figured, everyone was too busy excited and socializing with each other about the star and payed no attention. "Perfect."

Walking over the guard's body, Deniel went straight inside the door. Once inside, he found himself at a long hallway, but no one was there. Down the hallway a bit, there was a ramp that obviously lead on stage, but that's not where he needed to go. Deniel headed down the hallway and took a right instead of a left, to find another hallway. In the middle of that hall, around the corner was a door being guarded by another security guard.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 2:39 am

Now was the time to use the rocks for what he intended them. Since he was in the middle of the hall, there was still more to his left, and a door at the end. That was his key. He took out a few rocks from his pocket and began to pelt the door at the other end one by one to make some noise, as if someone were there. Just as he thought, the security guard grew a little suspicious and left his post. He walked to Deniel's left, just barely missing him in sight, and that's when Deniel took his chance. He slowly and silently crept towards the door the guard was standing in front of, and swiftly opened it up.

What he saw inside was more than he bargained for, because the star of the entire show was inside.......but also getting dressed. Upon seeing Deniel, she was silent for a few minutes, but then she let out a large scream. "Security! Security! Help! Help! Pervert! Crazy fan! Get him out of here!" Deniel tried to calm her down, but her screaming overcame his words as she hid her body embarrassment. Unfortunately for Deniel, security came in a mere few seconds to grab him by the back of his collar to grab him out of the room. "Wait a second! Wait a damn second! I have a letter!" "I get fan letters all the time, why is this one so special that you have to SNEAK IN ON ME WHILE I'M DRESSING!?"

Deniel took the letter out of his coat's pocket and held it in front of him. "It's from someone who said his name was "Lazzy!"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 9th February 2014, 2:44 am

"Hold on, wait a second...." The guard stopped dragging Deniel out and held him still instead. She walked over and snatched the letter out of Deniel's hand, opening it up and reading what was inside. As she read, a small blush could be seen on her face. What was written inside obviously made her feel good about herself......at leas that's what Deniel thought. When she finished, she looked back at Deniel and the guard. "Hmph. You can take him away now! This is none of my concern!" Those words gave Deniel a small sting, as he knew the client that sent him on this wouldn't like those words. All of his efforts seemed to be for nothing, but the last thing he saw changed it all. When the guard dragged Deniel out of the room, the last thing he saw was her hugging the letter and winking at Deniel.

"She must have just played pretend, I guess....." Deniel said to himself as he was once again walking down the streets of Magnolia. After they threw him out, he started to head back to the client to tell him the story, and to figure out why she did what she did. "I guess she can't trust her guards even with personal information like that. Heh.....well I guess it's safe to say: Mission accomplished!"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:22 pm