Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter!

Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Deliver My Letter! Empty Deliver My Letter!

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 14:38

The morning is a bright sunshiny warm kind of morning, the perfect kind of morning to eat breakfast in a diner. Kiku is sitting in the corner of a cafe slicing her over easy eggs with a fork and knife, singing to the tune of her favorite song. “Sunshine sundae, sunshine sunshine sunshine.” The waitress walks towards Kiku, and receives a demoralizing glare. Not done with my eggs, go away, go go go go! Kiku shouts in her head as she stares down the waitress. Kiku resumes slicing her eggs when the waitress walks away. As Kiku raises her fork, with a newly skewered slice of egg on it, to her mouth she realizes a man is now sitting across from her at the booth. He is wearing a worn gray cloak with the hood over his head, his face is flat and featureless, with an equally flat and featureless expression on it. Kiku drops the fork on her plate and crosses her arms. “Not in the mood, I just want to eat my breakfast. Would you quit gawking and leave?” The man shakes his head and presents Kiku with a letter, sliding it next to her plate. Kiku picks up her fork and sticks the piece of egg in her mouth. She then proceeds to stab the letter, twirling it around to examine it while she chews as loud as she can.
    “I saw the mark on your eye young girl, I would expect this kind of behavior from a dark guild member, but I wouldn't expect it from a little girl.” The man whispers, leaning in closer. Kiku stops spinning the letter and looks the man in the eye.
    “What do you want?” She asks calmly.
    “You're small, and from a dark guild. I believe these two features make you perfect for something I need doing.” The man looks around the cafe, as if to make sure no one is listening in. “The recipient of this letter is very famous, very hard to get close to. You'll need to be quite, cunning, deceptive, and most of all small.” Kiku flicks her tongue.
    “I'm not that small, old man.”
    “You are compared to me! Now the contents of this letter mean a lot to me, I need your help getting it to it's intended target, will you help me?”
    “Why can't you do it? I won't be cheap, and I'm sure you could manage with that sketchy cloak and extremely un-recognizable face of yours, I could swear you look like ten people I know.”
    “No, I couldn't, I just... There's no way, I could never face him right now, not until he's read my letter.”
    “So who's it-” Kiku flips the letter upside down and reads salamander on the back “Oh god...”
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Deliver My Letter! Empty Re: Deliver My Letter!

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 13:40

Kiku, with her new-found mission, decides it would be best done at night. After a small nap Kiku heads downtown to a club that Salamander is supposed to frequent. The crowds begin to increase in density, making it harder and harder for Kiku to focus on the task at hand. Come on Kiku! Pull it together, you can do this; just don't pay attention, they are just a horde of meandering rats, scurrying through these streets like a plague. Rats, that's all they are, you can handle a few rats. Kiku looks up to see the sign of the club she was looking for. A grin slides across Kiku's face as she praises her subconscious mind for successfully getting her here. The building, only one story tall, has a large red metal door dead center, and solid red bricks everywhere else. A light illuminates the door, and everyone around it. A fat bald headed man stands at the front door to the club, guarding the entrance that around a hundred people are trying to get into. His neck fat folds three times, and it seems as if he has no chin at all. The man stands a full foot above anyone in the crowd (which is made up of almost 90 percent women) with his hands crossed. The crowd goes into a frenzy as a man steps out from inside the club, Kiku recognizes him as salamander. He whispers something into the guards ear, and re-enters the club. The crowd desperately tries to get inside, but like a firmly rooted tree in the middle of a maelstrom, the man does not give an inch to any of them. That entrance isn't going to work, I'll have to find another way Kiku thinks as she scans the side of the building. She walks down the adjacent alleyway, and spots an overhang on the club roof. The building next to it is three stories tall, with fire escapes littering the side. “It seems dark enough.” Kiku says aloud. “Let's try this, Astaroth.” Shadows swirl around Kiku's right arm, and she shoots a chain out of the palm of her hand that goes through a shadow on the three story building, and then shoots back out and latches onto the roof of the club. Kiku climbs to the top of the first chain, and then flings herself on-top of the second. As Kiku begins to tight rope her way across the chain, a light lacrima comes on in the alley, and begins to burn the chain. Kiku rushes her way across the chain but stumbles and falls on the roof. Landing on a ceiling window and crashing through it Kiku shouts “Move!” as the clutter of people below sitting on couches scatter. Kiku slams onto the ground with a swarm of broken glass.
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 14:03

Kiku stands up and scans the room, most of the people are staring at her, with glass sticking out of her right arm. One man is still sitting with his head pointed towards the ground, smoking a cigarette. The man lifts his head to reveal he is salamander, and speaks to Kiku.
    “You know, we were having a good conversation here. Until you showed up that is.” Salamander stands and waves his hand, gathering all of the women’s attention in the room, including Kiku. “Now then, I don't think I have room for another bunny in this harem paradise, plus I'm not really in to that young kid stuff anyways, so why don't you go ahead and leave.” Kiku begins to walk out of the room but stops just before getting to the door. “Oh? You're resisting? Impressive for such a little girl. That won't last long though, you can't stop your body from moving with willpower alone.” Kiku focuses on the image of Efreet. Rage swells up inside of her. She begins to tremble, as if reliving a horrible atrocity, she sweats and cries violently. She pushes a shard of glass slightly deeper into her arm as she turns around. “You're leaving this building, and that's all there is to it you little freak.” Kiku's mind and body are locked in battle. Every step she takes forward worsens the strain on her body as her mind fights for control.
    “Love magic, right?" Kiku says as her voice trembles. "I know what love is, some stupid lie that people made up a long time ago. You have remote mind control, I've read about it. You can tell that you're being controlled when you find thoughts that you don't remember thinking. The book didn't say how to overcome it though, this is all... ad-lib.”
    “Stop! I command you to stop!” The man hits Kiku to the ground, and all the girls leave the room. “Dammit don't run away! Look what you've done little girl, now I'll have to go out and pick a whole new batch...” Kiku has pulled out a piece of glass and is pressing it against Salamander's trousers. “A-Alright now, just... Slowly move that piece of glass away from my jewels and we can talk like normal human beings.”
    “You lost that right when you used this magic on me.”
    “Come on, give me a break, I just-” Kiku pushes the glass through his pants, now brushing up against his skin “Okay! Easy!” Kiku pulls out the letter from her back pocket and hands it to Salamander. “What's... Oh no, not him... When I first got started with this magic I used it on this guy by accident, his memories got messed up and now he thinks he's in love with me. He even made up this whole crazy thing about how we grew up together and are star crossed lovers.”
    “Can you reverse the effect?” Kiku asks commandingly.
    “Jeez, maybe, I haven't tried before. If I broke the ring I used on him it might-” Kiku tears the rings off of the man's hands and throws them on the ground. “No wait! All of my magic!” Kiku stomps on all of the rings and a vapor emits from them, each one a different color. Kiku drops the piece of glass and touches her finger on the Salamander's forehead.
    "It would be too nice to kill you." She says smiling. Kiku grabs Salamander's manhood violently and says "Efreet" The fire slides down from her shoulder to her hand as Salamander looks on it horror. He jumps back and tries to put it out. "My fire isn't that weak." He flails about on the ground trying to put it out but to no avail, he then stands up and rushes towards Kiku but she raises her burning hand and snaps her fingers, sending her flames into a white frenzy. Salamander falls over, unconscious from the pain, and Kiku walks out of the room. As she leaves the club she picks out the remaining pieces of glass from her arm while scanning the club which is completely empty other than the staff. The guard that was posted at the door has also left and Kiku walks home for some leisurely self-treatment, including a lot of non-medical alcohol.
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 14:12

The next day Kiku finds herself at the diner that her and the man had met at yesterday. She has moderately treated her injuries, and sits in the same corner that she did yesterday, slicing her eggs the same way. After one bite she sets her utensils down and thinks Here I was expecting that every cook in the entire world could make a decent over easy egg, but I stand corrected. This is trash “Garson!” Kiku shouts at her waiter helping another table “Garson!” She shouts again. Instead of her waiter coming over the man from yesterday walks over to her table. “Ah, good, you didn't say where to meet after the job was done so I wasn't sure you'd show up, if you're going to order breakfast I don't suggest the eggs, over salted and a simply terrible texture. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they used half baked wielder magic back there to make this. Garson!” Kiku shouts losing patience. She notices the man sitting with her is confused. “Don't worry, I delivered your letter, though I have some disturbing news for you.”
    “I don't understand.” The man says. “I remember your face, but I don't remember talking to you. The only reason I came over here was because you looked familiar. What are you talking about job? What letter? I believe you may have mistaken me for someone else.” Kiku mulls over the situation in her head for a moment, but the waiter interrupts her.
    “What is the matter mam?”
    “Terrible, please take this away, it's terrible.”
    "Right away mam, would you like something else?” Kiku gets a few inches from the boy's face, who is only slightly older than her, and whispers to him while maintaining eye contact.
    “Coffee, black, and if you mess this up so help me I'll burn your building down to the ground along with you and every other person working at this hell hole of a diner.” The young boy, terrified, quickly returns to the kitchen. Kiku looks back at that man and sighs. “That's alright if you don't remember, just think of it as something you don't need anymore, honestly it's better if you think I'm just some ranting lunatic, in fact do that, I'm crazy. GET OUTA HERE!” Kiku shouts and the man runs away. The waiter, shaking in fear, sets the coffee down and backs away slowly. Kiku picks up the cup by the handle with two fingers and pulls it to her mouth. She can see the men in the kitchen staring at her in anticipation. She takes in a whiff and thinks to herself this job is over... thank heavens taking in a sip and proceeding to spit it out all over the table Kiku shouts at the top of her lungs “DID YOU MAKE THIS WITH HUMAN FECES!?!?”

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 14:14