Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A meeting and the start

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A meeting and the start  Empty A meeting and the start

Post by iannabben 23rd January 2014, 9:33 am

Ian stood in front of the building from sabertooth. He hadn't been a mage for so long and that he allready wanted to try and become a member of sabertooth one of the strongest guilds out there. He was still weak and thought he would never be able to join them but he kept thinking of joining a guild and still wanted to give it a try. He knew a lot of members would probably laugh at him for joining them but if that was the case he would just go away and see if he would be able to find a new guild however he wished to be a member of the sabertooth guild. He took a deep breath as he felt a wind blow through his hair and he smiled. The wind was on his side. He took a deep breath again and tried to get his nerves under control as he put his hands on the steel doors feeling the cold metal beneath his hands as he pushed it away.

The room he was in at the moment looked gorgues, it was very elegant and it seemed very elegant. Now he knew why a lot of other mages came here, there were a few people him and he didn't need to have telepathy to know what the two of them were able to think. They thought he was weak and he knew that he wasn't the strongest but still his self image took a hit, had he done the good thing to come over to here and try to become a member of this guild. He went upstairs not knowing where he was going to. He just walked on that floor until he found a door which said: ''Guild Master'' He took a deep breath. This was the room he neaded to be, at least if the guild master had not been one of them that had been laughing at him now. He wondered if he had to do an exame to get in. He knocked on the door two times and then opened the door, ''Ah sorry if I come at not a good time'' He said as he bowed very deeply and looked at the floor being shy and not wanting to show disrespect. ''I was hoping I could become a member of the guild'' Ian said still looking at his feet as sweat began to break out. He was becoming really nervous and wondered what he would say.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

A meeting and the start  Empty Re: A meeting and the start

Post by King Zenshin 25th January 2014, 12:40 pm

Zenshin sat in his new office, pondering all the different ways he could possibly increase the publicity of his guild. Admittedly, many people left when he informed them of Aegis' sudden disappearance, and many of those who stayed were just too lazy to go. Some probably stayed because of the free shelter they got and access to as much food as they could eat, hell, everyone who wasn't dedicated to this cause should just leave. I need to gather a group of mages that are motivated enough to help out... or this guild is going to die faster than I took over he thought before he heard footsteps coming towards his door. It creaked open and a blonde haired man with earrings and glasses appeared.

"How may I help you?"

''Ah sorry if I come at not a good time. I was hoping I could become a member of the guild''

"No, it's perfect that you came actually. There's only one requirement to join, and that's swear to be loyal to our cause. If you can do that, I welcome you with open arms"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 25th January 2014, 12:55 pm

Ian looked up when he heard what the guild master had said, he had not expected to be able to join even though he could see that there werent many members in the guild he had at least expected to do an fighting exame or something like that. ''Yeah of course I would be loyal to the cause of the guild. He didnt mind to do anything he should do even if it meant giving the life for the guild. He had allways wanted to become a member of sabertooth and he couldn't believe he would be able to become a member. This was awesome. He just got up from bowing, this showed respect and he hoped that he would notice it. He was about to become a member a for a guild a turning point in the life of a wizard. However he would have a favor to ask te guildmast however he needed to get a lot of courage to ask him to help him train. He was still weak and wanted to become a very strong wizard to show the strenght of the sabertooth guild.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 25th January 2014, 4:29 pm

Zenshin sized up the man before him, who was bowing in his general direction. After everything he's done, to have someone bow to him was a strange feeling. Sure, from the general media and Magic Council's point of view, he was some sort of hero because of what happened in Era as well as what happened behind the scenes during the threat of Lichborne, but few knew of the darkness in his past. This caused him to smile a bit as he stood up and got a better look of the boy who wanted to join his guild. His vision wasn't what it used to be, but in return, he got the gift of being able to use the magic of his previous guild master, and that alone was enough for any single person to call the achievement of a lifetime. No title or status could ever be as meaningful as what he did on the Serene Cliff, but that was a story for a different time. Now, the light was on the teenager who stood in front of his door, seemingly ecstatic of being able to join Sabertooth.

''Yeah of course I would be loyal to the cause of the guild"

"Words are one thing, actions are another. I really hope that you do help our cause instead of just leaving like many before you."

This boy also seemed to have something he wanted to say, it was clear by the expression and body language he was giving off.

"Is there anything you want to ask? Believe me, I can answer whatever question or request you have"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 25th January 2014, 4:39 pm

Ian heard what the man in front of him said. He was saying that words should lead to actions and that he hoped that he would stay with them and not leave like a lot of them had done before. ''No I won't I had allways wanted to join sabertooth from what I was little. So you can be sure that I won't'' He said giving the guild master a smile. He listened to the next thing he had to say. ''Uh I am kinda surpised how you found out, I though i had ot do like an battle exame to come into the guild, so do you have anyone I would have to battle, I really trained a lot for this day'' He said with a hopefull face. He wondered if the guildmaster would let him battle.

Missions:
    D: 2
    C: 0

Exp Earned: 50
    Exp needed to become C= 100
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 25th January 2014, 5:42 pm

"No, I won't. I had always wanted to join Sabertooth from when I was little, so you can be sure that I won't. Uh I am kinda surprised how you found out, I thought I had to do, like, a battle exam to come into the guild. So, do you have anyone I would have to battle? I really trained a lot for this day."

"I'm glad to hear that. By the way, I'm Zenshin. Call me whatever you'd like, I don't mind. As for your request, I guess I can fight you if you're really dead set on doing that, follow me, we'll do it in front of the guild hall"

Zenshin gestured towards the new member whose name was still a mystery. You'd think someone so respectful would remember to introduce them self before requesting to fight. Oh well, everyone's different, and hopefully, this stranger would bring some of the life back to Sabertooth. He continued to walk down the corridor's of the guild, his guild, until he made it outside. The desert winds blew some sand around and the sun was starting to set, giving an orange hue to the sky that was once blue. Looking over to the man who requested this fight, he finally started it with a few simple words and crouching down into a stance.

"I'll let you have the first move"

Missions Completed

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 25th January 2014, 5:50 pm

Ian was a bit astonished that the guild leader himself wanted to battle him personally. ''Uh thank you very much'' Ian said as he followed him through the corridor through the big doors of sabertooth, and he could see the orange colour in the sky, mixed with the red. It was gorgues. ''Uhm before we fight I want to say my name is Ian, Ian nabben'' He said as he got into stance. He took a deep breath and he formed an X with his arms, and his magic circle appeared in front of him. It was a purplish colour and a strong wind whipped up as it formed around him and made a full armor made of wind blowing very fast. He then jumped up as his purple magic circle appeared beneath him for a moment and then dissapeared like nothing happened, come on you're move zenshin-sama'' if he would attack him he would jump up and stay in the air.

Missions:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 26th January 2014, 10:25 am

Ian Nabben, a name I'll have to remember he thought as he watched the man cast his spells. Apparently he was a budding wind mage, good to note.

"Come on, your move Zenshin-sama"

Over the howling of the wind spinning around the new member of his guild, he heard taunting. 'Your move'? What was that even supposed to mean? It's as if he expected Zenshin to make a move just because he had made a move, like a magical game of checkers. Unfortunately for Ian, he would soon learn that this wasn't the way he handled battles. Zenshin took the trait of fighting counter offensively from Aegis, and that's exactly what he would do.

"I'll wait for you to actually make a move, if you don't mind"

These words were said as Zenshin reached out to the air in front of him and recreated a his scythe, the reaper, and patiently awaited Ian's next move, watching him carefully as he did so.

Missions Completed

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 26th January 2014, 3:53 pm

Ian was a bit suprised as he heard about that he wanted him to make a move, did he want to see his attacking capacity? Oh well he did not mind, he was the guildmaster and he would do what he was told. While using Storm Mail he swungs his arms in front of him, creating sharp blades of wind that flew with at least 20 meters per second, to the guild master. They looked very sharp and he knew this technique could only be used when his storm mall was activ which he was really happy about. However this was not the strongest technique he had to he had to wait what the guildmaster would do and more importanlty, if he would come for him he would jump up and just fly in the air trying to hit him.

Missions:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 26th January 2014, 4:57 pm

Zenshin observed the boy floating in mid air, surrounded by speeding winds who was confused him his reaction to the taunt. Finally, he took some action and fired projectiles of compressed air at him that moved rather fast. Zen sighed and crouched down, casting one of his defensive spells known as 'refuse', causing a glowing blue dome to surround him and absorb the attack by his new member. The instant after the final blade of wind was absorbed, the shield shattered and a beam of blue light was fired at Ian that would do the equivalent of a D rank spell's worth of damage if it hit. Regardless of whether it hit or not, Zenshin knew that the fight would be far from over.

"Come one Ian, get serious"

Missions Completed

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 27th January 2014, 9:41 am

Ian was astonished to see a blue dome appear all around the guild master. He had never seen this magic before, not that he had seen much magic though, it was unexpected that when all his attacks had been nullified the shield shatterd and shot out a blue beam of light towards him, this was an awesome defensive technique that was capable of attacking its opponent at the same time, however Ian had been prepared and jumped up his, from then on he flew higher to defend himself from the force of the spell. He liked to fly and it did not deplete so much of his magic power, it was then that he heard the guild master say that he had to get serious. He didn't knew much more spells but he would do his best to show his abilities and show of what he was able to do. He clapped his hands and the circle of magic appeared again just in front of his wind mail. ''This is the strongest spell I have in my arsenal, Magic Wind Palm'' He said as h shot his hands forward and a tornado went to zenshin, if it would not hit him then it would at least send rubble to him trying to hit him. This was his best spell and he would try everything he could do to show of that he was worthy of joining this guild.

Magic wind palm:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 27th January 2014, 6:59 pm

Apparently, this was the strongest spell in Ian's arsenal. It was some kind of tornado that he blasted from his palms and at Zenshin at quite a fast speed. Seems like this is the fullest extent of his abilities, he's got potential. That's good... I'm curious to see what he'll grow into as he evolves his powers further and further he thought as the attack sped towards him. With a smile on his face, Zenshin took a step forward and disappeared just as the tornado was about to hit him and reappeared right 'over' Ian's head instantaneously. Winds were blowing around him furiously, but it wasn't anything he could handle. A regular swing of his scythe wouldn't quite cut through the windy armor... but a charged attack would. All in the span of a couple seconds, he drove mana into the bottom of the 'staff' part of his scythe and brought it down onto Ian's head in an attempt to ground him. Bring the fight to a close, as it was.

Spells used: D rank - Link Step
    C Rank - Breaker

Missions Completed

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 28th January 2014, 8:01 am

He was very suprised that zenshin so easily avoided his attack. He knew his that he was the guild master and all but still, He saw him step away and dissapear like it was nothing. He didn't know where he went until he felt a presence behind him, he turned around and saw the guild master there as he brought his staff down on his head, Ian was smashed down and his wind mail was broken through, however he held on to it as long as he could. He was able to held on until he hit the ground with such force that he made a thick mark in the ground. This had really hurt but he had to go through, he would do his best to show how good he was able to do this. He flew up again coming face to face with zenshin as he went in for a kick in the air trying to maybe give him a scrap.

D-rank flying
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 28th January 2014, 4:59 pm

As Ian flew towards the ground, the power in 'The Reaper' had hit is peak, so Zenshin opted to transform it into the next scythe in his arsenal, 'The Hope'. While the transformation took place, the mage he had just smashed into the ground below had gotten up and began zooming towards him in the air. Thankfully, due to the size and weight increase of his weapon, he was able to avoid his new member's flying kick by just letting gravity do what it does best. He hit the ground harder than expected, causing a hard stomp followed by cracks around his feet as he looked up towards the wind mage.

"That's enough Ian, we're done. I've seen all that I had to see of you." he said to the fledgling as he gestured him downwards.

Missions Completed

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 30th January 2014, 8:19 am

Ian was a bit surprised when his kick had missed. He had tried to do the best to aim it with as much power as he could but this only proved he was no where near the level of the guild master. Not that he had suspected it but he just wanted to see if he had been worthy to join the guild. He slowly flew down when Zenshin said that they had been done and Ian looked a bit sad: ''I guess it wasn't so good huh?'' He said as he looked to the tip of his shoes. The battle had been stopped but he had done his best. He awaited an awnser from zenshini being very nervous and just hoping that he could sitll be in the guild.

Missions:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 30th January 2014, 5:06 pm

Seemed that Ian seemed unhappy at the turnout of the fight, but then again, what could he possibly be expecting? If he was expecting Zenshin to hold back, his hopes were answered, very much so actually, but even then the two were on different levels. Still, seeing a new member from his guild bummed out didn't give him the best of feelings, so he decided to try and console the boy as best he could.

"What did you expect? A fair fight? No, not yet, not until you get stronger, which I can help you with. Come to me when you feel you're ready to take on harder challenges and handle a higher level of power than you currently command. If I think you're right, then I will test you in ways you didn't think imaginable. If I don't, well, you'll have to keep learning on your own. Anyways, I look forward to seeing what you'll bring to this guild of ours. Again, welcome to Sabertooth"

[Exit Thread]

Missions Completed