Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Start

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Start Empty A New Start

Post by Indiana Jones 27th February 2014, 7:45 am

Indar, looking at the old guildhall of Sabertooth, sighed This was the place i joined months ago and now it seems forgotten and abandoned. It all feels a little nostalgic even though i didn't stay here long before going away for months. Well guess i should at least go see the new guild hall. Entering the old guildhall he saw no one, Indar was a little shocked. But then he noticed a teleportation lacrima looking over the foyer. That's it, the way to the guild. Walking towards the teleportation lacrima on the balcony Indar was having some second thoughts about entering Sabertooth but he had come this far, no chance to back off now is there he thought to himself.  
    Touching the lacrima sent Indar up into the sky to the new guildhall of Sabertooth. He stood there on the platform in front of the guild hall, amazed. Compared to the old guildhall i think the new guildmaster has gone a little bit overboard. Indar started to walk towards the front door, crossing the small bridge he was still really hesitant about entering. He stopped with his hand on the door, Should i do this all over again? I don't even know who the new guildmaster is or if anyone of the people i knew are still here. But i guess i got to see for myself. Having thought about all of that Indar pushed the door open and entered.
    Inside the guild his eyes caught no one, well it was early in the morning still. Indar looked around, the guild looked more expensive than before. He walked into the bar not noticing if anyone was there and took a seat on one of the bar stools. Still thinking about entering the guild again, he didn't pay much attention to anything happening at that moment. Finally he mad the conclusion that this was still the right thing to do and started to wait for the guildmaster or the members of Sabertooth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Start 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

A New Start Empty Re: A New Start

Post by RyoKnetegawa 27th February 2014, 10:06 am

Ryo sighed softly as he appeared on the teleportation platform. He was truly exhausted he had been running all over completing quest after quest. He shook his head lightly and made his way across the platform to the main building hall. He walked into the main building and into the bar. His eyes immediately found the other person sitting down at the bar. Ryo shrugged and walked inside grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the shelf along with a glass. He poured himself a glass and swallowed it down rather quickly before he looked at Indar with a smile "Well Good morning there. Sorry for being rude, but I just got back from a lot of hard work and needed a drink." He sat down and looked at him smiling softly "Well welcome to the guild hall for Sabertooth. My name is Ryo. I've never seen you around here before. Are you new? Or perhaps you're one of the older members. I'm rather new here myself."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Start Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 28th February 2014, 7:55 am

The guild doors opened up slightly to have a young maiden peeping in, crimson red eyes scanning the area. The inside of the guildhall was just as splendid as it was on the outside. Hana opened the door such that there was enough space for her to enter, then gently closed it behind her. The guild seemed lively and whatnot, many members chatting and laughing about. Hana felt her lips twitch a little, as if she wanted to smile too, but shrugged it off.

Hana simply stood by the door awkwardly, unsure of what to do next. She needed to find the guild master, or whoever that could allow her entry into Sabertooth. Perhaps a bit of waiting might do well. She was in need of a drink after all, and there happened to be a few unoccupied seats by the bar. Swiftly, she headed towards the bar, then sat down at the seat furthest away from the two men. Sure, she did need a little help with finding the guild master and all, but she was still not confident with her socializing skills. Hana sighed softly, deep in thought as she debated on what her next move would be. What a bother... she thought.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 28th February 2014, 1:57 pm

Alexander was on his third day journeying to The Sabretooth Guild Hall, he was slightly tired and with only 3 jewels to his name. When he finally arrived he paused for a bit for it was better than what he read in the magazines. Alexander marveled at the building in the sky for a bit, there was a certain classy style to this guild hall. There was a certain strength being high above the world, but was it due to arrogance or the need to watch over us all? He gave a small grin as he stepped on the Lacrima teleporter for he had no way to fly.

He was more impressed with the interior, for it was much classier than the exterior. He was going to like it here. There was this sort of warm welcoming inside this guild hall, nothing like the cold harshness of the Rune Knights. He did notice a group sitting in the bar, especially one particular shy girl. How did he know she was shy? Well she chose the seat farthest from the other 2, so it meant either 2 things: a fellow newcomber that was shy or or antisocial member of the guild. Regardless it was rude to interrupt a conversation that was already going on, so he sat next to the woman as opposed the other 2. He needed a drink after all and said, "Something non-alcoholic please." It would be rather stupid getting drunk while trying to get admittance to join the ranks of Sabretooth.

He then greeted the lady with a small smile and said, "Hello good lady, my name is Alexander Zenneth. What may your name be?" He made quick scan and noticed no guild seals on her body, good a fellow newcomer. Maybe by talking with her she can calm down enough to conquer her fears or make it worse.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 28th February 2014, 3:31 pm

Indar looking at the mage who had introduced himself as Ryo, was a little shocked how friendly he was. Well Ryo, it is nice to meet you, name's Indar. And about your question i am in between new and old, i left the guild a few months back but came back now. Well i say left but not officially, I still have my guild tattoo. So yeah. Indar crabbed the scotch and a glass, pouring the drink he sighted a shy looking maiden enter the bar. Indar looked her through the corner of his eye at the same time still pouring the scotch. After the girl had taken a seat furthest away from Indar and Ryo. Indar asked Ryo about the guild and the members. Oh also Ryo, who is the the new guildmaster?
    Indar was captivated by the pink haired girl, something was just pulling him towards her but Indar was very insecure when it came to things like this. Turning his attention to Ryo again he heard someone enter the bar, it was someone he didn't know. Pretty much like everyone else. The man ordered something to drink and sat next to the girl who came earlier. He seemed be friendly towards her, from what Indar could make out he was introducing himself. Indar felt uneasy seeing this but nothing he hadn't felt before so he just dismissed it as nothing. He just wanted to see the new guildmaster and go take up some jobs.

A New Start 18jWfhn

Character
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 1st March 2014, 7:15 pm

Ryo listened to the one he was sitting next to with great interest. He was a bit surprised and a bit offended that someone would leave a guild. Not to mention this guild. Ryo felt that you swore loyalty to the guild for life, and that it was a sacred vow to take up the mantle for a guild, but this was probably just his personal view so he said nothing on the subject. Instead he just simply refilled his glass and took another sip from it smiling “It’s a pleasure to meet you Indar. Always nice to meet a fellow guild mate after all; we Sabertooth Wizards gotta stick together.”
    Ryo turned and looked at the girl who entered the bar area. She was a very welcome drink of water that was certain, but she seemed a little shy. After all she had chosen the seat farthest from them. Still he would make his introductions soon enough. Presently he turned his attention back to Indar and smiled “His name is Zenshin. He’s our guild master as of right now. He seems very powerful, I know he can move a lot faster than I can as well. I look forward to continuing to work under him for hopefully a long time.”
    When the male new comer came in and sat down next to the pink haired girl Ryo watched with great interest. He couldn’t see any guild tats on them, so they must’ve been fresh recruits. It was nice to see Sabertooth starting to gain some momentum. He looked back to Indar shrugging his shoulders “New comers are always a nice sight. Now if you’re looking for Zenshin I don’t know where he is, but I’m sure he’ll pass by here sooner or later.”

A New Start Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 2nd March 2014, 6:04 am

Hana had been entertaining herself by swinging both her legs back and forth, all the while enjoying the taste of her lemon flavored lollipop when a man sat down right next to her. She supposed that he was a newcomer, seeing as how there weren't any visible gulf tattoos on him. That, or he had covered them up with his clothing. With a smile, he introduced himself as Alexander Zenneth, and afterwards asked for her name."Hana Suzuki. Pleased to meet you, Alexander." she spoke, a stoic expression upon her face.

As she continued swinging her legs back and forth, an awkward silence befell the two. Hana, however, despite seeming to be simply sitting there and doing nothing, was listening to the conversation between the two men opposite of her. Other than their names, and that Indar, the blonde one, had left the guild months ago, found nothing of interest to her. Then, when the guild master was mentioned, her attention was directed towards them, though she did not show it. From what she heard, the current guild master was a man by the name of Zenshin. She pictured him to be similar to Takashi in a few ways; Powerful, respected and wise.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 3rd March 2014, 4:56 am

Alexander chuckled a bit at Hana's attempt to be silent type. There seemed to be a sort of strength behind it, but if she did then Hana was not showing it. He took his glass of orange juice and gave a slight bow to the lady respectfully. He wanted to get into first name basis with as many people as possible. Alexander said with a polite voice, "it was a pleasure getting to know your name Miss Suzuki. I look forward to working with you." He got up with the glass and proceeded to the other 2 men in the bar. He listened to the conversation that the 2 had, it was rude to just eavesdrop on people so instead the swordsman introduced himself.

He extended his hand out to shake the 2 gentlemen in the bar, not showing the least bit of doubt in his movements. It was due to the fact that there was 2 outcomes to any introduction: they like you or hate your guts. However he gave as much of a pleasant smile as he could and said "Hello good sirs, my name is Alexander Zenneth. I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I couldn't help hearing you talk about Sabretooth's guildmaster. I happen to be new here and wish to join the guild." As Alexander hopefully shook both of their hands, gave a quick glance as if to openly invite Hana to join the group. Hopefully she would join in, because the guild's purpose is to work as a larger group.

Regardless it was up to her...
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 3rd March 2014, 9:13 am

While drinking Indar listened to Ryo with great interest. He had never thought the guild master was Zenshin, he thought it would be someone completely new. Indar had remembered seeing Zenshin when he first walked into the guildhall of Sabertooth, but had never talked to him. Right after Ryo had finished speaking the man who had entered last stood up and walked towards Indar and Ryo. He shook both of their hands and introduced himself as Alexander Zenneth, he also mentioned that he is new to Sabertooth.
    Name's Indar it is nice to meet you Alexander.
    Well you probably want to see the guild master, but i have to disappoint you in that regard. I have no clue where he is. I only just returned after a very long time and when i left Aegis was still the master.

Indar now relived he knew who the guild master was thought it would be time to get back on his jobs, he really didn't have a reason to meet with Zenshin but still would have liked to see him. Guess i'll hang around a little while longer.
    Well Alexander, Ryo tell me why did you join Sabertooth?

A New Start 18jWfhn

Character
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 3rd March 2014, 12:56 pm

Ryo finished his second drink and decided that, that was enough for him. True he loved the taste of a good whiskey, and this bar had plenty, but he didn't want to make a bad impression on the new members looking to join the guild. He had only just finished his drink when one of the new comers a man by the name of Alexander approached them. Ryo shook his hand smiling at him very friendly "A pleasure. Name's Ryo."

He let go of Alexander's hand and turned to look at Indar smiling "Well to be honest I joined this guild because I heard it was a brotherhood, or a family. Family is something I've been missing for a very long time, so it was nice to hear of a guild that looked out for each other. Once I heard that my decision was made and I came here."

A New Start Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 3rd March 2014, 11:58 pm

Hana nodded as Alexander spoke. "A pleasure to know you as well, Alexander." she said, her voice slightly muffled by the sweet she had in her mouth. He got up from his seat afterwards, and headed towards where the two other men were, on the opposite end of the bar. Hana watched, and listened, as he joined in their conversation, firstly introducing himself with that same smile he had on when he introduced himself to her. Did everyone always smile when they talked? Perhaps smiling would be a more polite way of greeting others. Right, she'd try that out some other time. Alexander, whilst shaking hands with both of the men, glanced about quickly. He must be looking for someone. she thought.

Then, it struck her. Why was she sitting and waiting for the guild master to appear to know more about him, when she could simply do what Alexander did and just ask the two men? That was much easier, and prbably less boring than simply sitting about and waiting. Even though socializing wasn't really something she was good at, nor something she liked to do. So, she bite down hard onto the remaining part of the sweet and quickly chewed it, throwing away the stick before heading towards the two. "H... Hello. I'm Hana Suzuki, pleased to meet you. I hope you don't mind me interrupting your conversation, but I'm new here, and I'd like to know more about the guild, and the guild master. And hopefully, join Sabertooth." she spoke, hesitating at first.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th March 2014, 8:25 am

Alexander took drink from his glass and listened to Ryo's reason. Alexander sighed, it was eventually going to come into light. He however did not expect it to come so soon. However he was not ready to tell the whole story yet, so instead gave a half answer. Alexander said, "Well as for me, let's just say I needed to make a new start after all the wrongs that I have committed. Sabretooth seemed to be the closest aligned to my goals and it never hurts to dream big..." He still remembered that fateful day that changed his life forever. He still dreamed about it at night, still hear the screams of pain and agony. Still remember the faces.

So it was a pleasant turn of events when Hana decided to come over. It served as a distraction and get his mind of the pain. This was not a time of brooding, but a time to just relax and enjoy his orange juice. He would need to drink something stronger after meeting Zenshin though. Much stronger drink.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th March 2014, 12:55 pm

After hearing Ryos and Alexanders reasons on wanting to join Sabertooth, the pink haired maiden had walked up to them in that time. She introduced herself as Hana Suzuki and said that she wanted to join the guild. Indar was a little surprised that he had already met two people who wanted to join the guild on the day he returned.
    Sadly Hana, as i told Alexander here before i don't know where the guild master is. Actually i don't even know him. Indar grabbed his drink, But we should maybe go and find him and i would like to check this new guildhall out. With that said Indar walked towards the bars exit. Any of you want to join me? He seemed to not want to go alone, having never seen this place before made him kinda nervous. It looked huge and you never know what you could find in a big gloating castle thing.
    Indar walked to the main hall and just stood there looking at its magnificence. Zenzhin is really running this place nicely, he though to himself.

A New Start 18jWfhn

Character
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 5th March 2014, 5:57 pm

As Hana approached the group Ryo took his hat off of his head placing it over his heart to show her respect tipping his head lightly at the same time "It is an honor to make your acquaintance Miss Suzuki. Sabertooth would welcome you with open arms in fact."

As he heard Indar talking he smiled and nodded his head "A good look around might serve you all very well. However, I am afraid that I must bid you all a farewell. I just got back from a very intense mission, and I am worn out, so I am going to go to my room and go get me some shut eye before the next job calls to me. It's been a pleasure meeting every single one of you, and if you'd like to work with me don't be afraid to ask." Ryo stood up putting his hat on his head and as he left he passed Indar giving him a tip of his hat in a salute farewell, and left to go sleep in his own room.

[Exit]

A New Start Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 7th March 2014, 8:05 am

Hana tilted her head when Alexander gave them a rather... Simple reason. She was still curious as to what those wrong doings he had commited were. Had he killed people? Well that wasn't really much of a problem, right? She was pretty sure everyone had killed at least someone once, because she definitely had. If she remembered correctly... Her first kill was when she was about 8. Unfortunately, a burglar just had to pick her home, and ended up getting his head bashed into the wall after threatening to kill Mikoto. Well, either way, killing is necessary to survive in this world, because it was either you or them.

Hana snapped out of her thoughts when Ryo had announced that, after returning from a tiring mission, and therefore wished to have a rest. Hana nodded, and bid him farewell, before lookin towards Indar, who had asked if they had wanted to accompany him as he toured the guildhall. Hana nodded in agreement. She was far too unfamiliar with these hallways, and of course, she had wanted to see more of this magnificent floating fortress that she'd be staying at for quite a while. She followed after Indar as he headed towards the main hall, and stood there next to him, admiring the architecture and interior designing. This must've cost quite a grand sum of money to build something as fanciful and grand. If only Mikoto were here... He'd love to see such a beautiful fortress.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 9th March 2014, 10:25 pm

Alexander continued to marvel the Sabretooth guild. There was an elegant design to the place and the people seemed very warm. Well except the shy Hana, but they tend to warm up much later. Indar seemed to friendly as well, but seemed more focused on finding Zenshin than getting to know one another. Regardless it was good to hit 2 birds with one stone. He asked politely, "Well you know our reasons for joining Sabretooth, but have yet to tell us yours? May I ask what your reasons of joining were?" He was curious about the man and of Hana who was behind him. There would be plenty of time when he joined officially though,
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 10th March 2014, 3:07 am

As Zenneth asked Indars and Hanas reasons to join Sabertooth, Indar got fairly nervous. There was a single reason and it had to do with his past. Indar didn't like talking about and it was something that would haunt him until he dies. He quickly thought of another reason and said that: Well i kinda just wanted to be in a guild and Sabertooth seemed like it would fit. When i was looking for a guild i also heard there was a member shortage but that was a while ago. It did look as if he was lying, Indar really couldn't lie. Probably because he had been alone a lot. But anyways, there really isn't a big reason or anything.

After giving his fake reason, which did actually have a little truth in it. Indar looked at Hana, waiting for her reason. It was quite weird standing in the middle of the hall but it didn't bother him.

A New Start 18jWfhn

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 11th March 2014, 3:59 am

Hana was very sure that both Alexander and Indar had rather complicated reasons, or pasts, because their reasons weren't really... Understandable I'd you'd ask her. But, she wouldn't really ask any further, for she knew that it was simply impolite to pry into another's personal affairs, despite being very curious. Perhaps another time.

Hana froze upon hearing Alexander's question. She wasn't really sure about what her reasons were. To experience the life of a mage? A part of her cover? A way of getting extra money to support Mikoto and her? She wasn't sure yet. She didn't know what her purpose was, actually, so she decided to simply keep quiet. It was a very awkward silence between the three, with Hana wanting to see the guild master as soon as possible to get back home. She really hadn't expected to take this long. Plus, she needed a bit of help from Mikoto with figuring out what her purpose was. She'd definitely be asked by others some other day if she managed to avoid talking about it this time. Hana continued to stare at the fortress, appearing to be trying to figure out how they built this as her red eyes glanced about at the interior designing.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 11th March 2014, 6:02 pm

Alexander listened to Indar's explanation and did not quite buy it. However everyone had secrets they needed to keep. He also figured Hana was too shy to say her reasons as well. There was no reason to push as they stood in the middle of the hallway. It felt a bit awkward just standing there so he whistled a little tune to pass the time. He listened to the silence and was reminded of the time he was thrown into total darkness for 1 month just because it entertained Adromelech. He shuddered slightly and commented, "There would be more life in a funeral with the way we are talking."
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 12th March 2014, 7:22 am

There sure would, but there really isn't a lot to talk about. Indar knew he was being rude but his thought went back to his past. Hee couldn't shut them out anymore and needed some time alone. You two go find the guild master, i will talk to him on a later date. Bye. With this Indar exited the front door and used the teleportation lacrima to get off the platform.

(Exit)

A New Start 18jWfhn

Character
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 13th March 2014, 3:09 am

Hana noticed how Alexander shuddered, probably due to thinking something frightening or weird. She shrugged it off, and the silence between the three seemed endless. Until Alexander broke it wth his little remark about a funeral having more life. Hana shook her head. "I doubt so." she said.

Then, Indar had voiced out that there really wasn't much to talk about. Hana had to agree to that. Of course, she still hadn't told them her reasons, but she wanted to save that for another time, when she was sure of what her reasons were. Afterwards, he announce that he had to leave. "Bye." she said, then watched as he walked away from them. Somehow, he seemed troubled. "Perhaps I will leave too. It's been quite a while, and I really need to attend to something important. Like Indar, I'll find the guild master another time. Goodbye Alexander, it was a pleasure meeting you." she said, before turning on her heels and heading out of Sabertooth.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:11 pm