Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To EarthLand and beyond

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

To EarthLand and beyond Empty To EarthLand and beyond

Post by Add 3rd January 2014, 7:59 pm

Primo looked at a line that stretched for miles and miles and Primo was at the back. Primo slumped and then then looked at what he could do. Primo chose cut people. Primo cut one person and they didnt notice Primo began to cut people until, BAM! Primo flew up and then the man said,"Eh, you tryin' to cut me?" Primo looked at him and rubbed his head and them people from behind grabbed him and pushed himto the back of the line and then started showing people the fairy tail mark of his and everyone moved out the way and Primo jumped until he came up to a man and he said," your a FT wizard aren't you." Primo nodded and was kicked to the ground and Primo gesture the "What the Fuck." arm movement and Primo looked at his arm he was a Savage Skull member and then Primo knew stuff would go down.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

To EarthLand and beyond Empty Re: To EarthLand and beyond

Post by Add 4th January 2014, 12:50 pm

Primo dodged the mans punches and then was slapped and as he was slapped he fell to the ground and jumped up and a flame was on his head. Primo punched the guy out of line and then he had to go back. Primo was behind a family and he knew they would gang up him if he cut them so he poked the dad and said," Psst, Hey can i cut you?" The man nodded his head as a no and Primo sighed and said," guess i have to wait for the rest of the line in agonizing horror.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 4th January 2014, 6:38 pm

Primo waited in line where every minute felt like a hour and as he steped someone fell and everyone ran to him. He seemed to have broken his ankle and Primo looked at him this his good vision and walked further in line. Primo looked at the line and it still stretched out far and Primo groaned and saw a persosn and thought of the only thing to say. "Bwah Bwah." he replied saying,"Bwah BwahBwah Bwah-Bwah-Bwah!" Primo and the man laughed and Primo noticed at large step in the line and could almost see the booth and Primo Jump saying,"YES!" Primo kept on going super energetic.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 7th January 2014, 6:38 am

Primo got closer and closer and then saw a bottle of water and Primo drunk it saving himself from dehydration and Primo was almost there until he saw two people beating up a boy and then Primo said,"Stop." The men went up to Primo and tried to punch Primo but Primo blocked and dragonthrowed them to a haystack nearby and Primo went on and he was 2 people and a family away. Primo sighed and Primo had to deal with the guys again Primo kicked on of them and threw the other. Primo walked to the booth like a G6
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 7th January 2014, 2:56 pm

Primo walked into the booth and saw a man who looked like he would ask a lot of question and then he asked super fast ,"So, are you a legal member or dark member are you big in rank or not can you fight are you apart of Fairy Tail or..." Primo got annoyed and then yelled,"SHUT UP!" Primo calmed down and was given the passport and Primo walked and jumped and said,"Mission success!" Primo thought of what he could do with this and Primo was excited about where he would go what would he see and Primo looked out to sight see.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:09 pm