Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... And Beyond! [Kai]

Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 468.75

To Earthland... And Beyond! [Kai] Empty To Earthland... And Beyond! [Kai]

Post by Kai Dehiro 3rd August 2015, 5:54 pm

To Earthland... And Beyond!:

Such a bore it was to wait in a line, this was nothing like Kai expected things to turn out. For one thing, it was a passport, and apparently, if he wanted to get anywhere else than in Fiore, he was going to need one of these. That means Kai's magic is locked up until he did this damn job, and based on what he had been through so far, it was already so boring. The line took forever, and showed no signs of moving whatsoever. This was already making the mage mad. It seemed he was going to have to resort to using magic, possibly distractions. His first idea was to just simply shove everyone out of the way, but with their high numbers, they would be able to overpower him in the line, and he probably would not get a passport anyways. Such a problem already, to wait in line would take hours. Did they seriously expect him to endure this torture for so long? Kai was a busy man, he needed rent, this damn place gave him no jewels for him to pay an inn with. So instead, Kai was just going to have to resort to the next best thing. Magic. The Dream magic was designed to impress as well, maybe he could try to bribe his way up front. Then again, he remembered that he was unable to cast out illusions either, due to the fact that he has crossed the magic border, meaning that his dream magic could not be used here. Damn it, this is not like one of the Rubix cubes. This puzzle is actually hard. What is one thing I can do to get me to cut the line? Asking obviously is a dumb idea, some people here might try to sock me in the face if I did that. Kai thought to himself.

He had done many cynical things back in his previous jobs, if he were to do something like what he did in the past, he would probably be frowned upon... Then again, since when was he trying to make a reputation? The poor man in front of him was going to get screwed over real soon. Get the hell away from me dark mage! You can't even get a passport! The mage said loudly, everyones attention focused onto the man in front of him now. The man looked confused, his eyes shooting up widely. There was no guilt felt in the mage though, so he continued on using the people like his own puppets. He put out his palm and began to swarm the mage with dark magic, making him panic even more, but people were beginning to believe Kai, then went to the man and crowded him in a circle, shortening the line heavily. That man was probably going to get booted out. Kai in the meantime took advantage and walked up to the front of the desk, in which he got the passport and walked away, watching what he had done to the man. Such a nice scene, at least he gave them something interesting to do.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:45 pm