Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye) Empty Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye)

Post by Aria Beleren 2nd January 2014, 3:25 pm

It was a stormy night. The wind seemed to howl signs of urgency and desperation. A hooded figure stood in the empty guild master's room. "Zeno, my friend, you have no idea about some of the events to come. I feel regret for one of our adventures and I still haven't found Kalister." The figure said. The voice was masculine and had a tinge of sadness to it. He stood in front of the window. A hand with a tattoo of an arched fox over an Eclipse Soul tattoo sat revealed on the window pane. The figure stood behind Zeno's desk as if to be waiting on someone. "The new guild master must know of her travels... My Death to Life is in danger." He awaited for the dangers of being known as an unwanted guest. He stood there with mixed feelings of sadness and seriousness. However his aura seemed off compared to many mages. It was as if his powerful magic was there, but not at the same time.

All of the rooms and halls started to have random stars appearing in them. As one would approach the star and touch it, the star would just squeak and disappear. He left them all to trail out of the rooms and into the main hallways. Then to the tavern. Finally the stars would stop branching off revealing that they were leading up to the bar disappearing behind the bar. Finally the stars lead up the stairs into Zeno's office. The gauntlet that lead to Zeno's office had been disabled as if nothing of true danger was up the stairs. He stood in the room setting off all of the alarms in the guild halls specifying that he was in fact an intruder. He predicted that when the new guild master came in to confront him he would expect a spell that would kill him because he bore a tattoo that was unfamiliar to that person. However if the spell was cast, it would not affect him. He was after all, just a thought projection.

The cloak bore the same marking of his tattoo on the back. The arched fox over the sun with the moon inside. He had hoped he wouldn't have to explain his guild to the mage that would find him. The figure hoped that he would have to explain just his message. He knew his apprentice was gone. In light of events, he knew he had to explain his little scholar's personality, magical, and spiritual issues to the new guild master. He wished that Zeno was still here in the guild, but he was gone. Now he has to drop the bomb with the new guild master. Explain Zeno's and his sin to this powerful mage. He also knew that his student must never know, because she was the type to turn around and call him sick for putting her in this guild to begin with. "Any minute. I know you're going to realize that there is no one else here... just me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye) Empty Re: Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye)

Post by Alye 2nd January 2014, 5:13 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

"And just who are you?"

The words were not harsh. Curiosity could be felt from them. These words came swirling up from an air vent that had been closed that was sitting silently underneath one of the large bookshelves in the room. It wasn't a dramatic entrance at all, but this surely wasn't the time for show. A gentle breeze swam through the room before melding into a swirling mass and solidifying. Before the man stood the current Guildmaster of Eclipse Soul, Alye Reyold. She was clad in her day attire, for she had never even went to sleep. Something had been troubling her this night and it kept her from sleeping. She could now see what that nagging feeling probably was.

She had been sitting in her room by her own window as she read a book. The moonlight was streaming down into her stark white room, giving everything a brilliant white glow. She had just turned the page on one of Zeno's old journals when a rather fleeting feeling slipped into her radar. Alye blinked for a moment and then looked out the window. The night gave nothing away, but the clouds in the distance... Alye stared intently at them. They seemed disturbed. Not by the winds outside, but by something above. Some far more old. Something...celestial.

Alye's eyes furrowed a tad as she closed the rustic journal and set it on the table. A lingering presence suddenly seemed to make itself known all around her. Alye's attention snapped to the left and then upwards. As if a switch had been pulled, Alye's guild mark suddenly pulsed. It was a silent alarm built into the Eclipse Soul guildmark stamp to alert everyone wearing the mark that there was an intruder in the guildhall. Alye lifted her skirt a bit. It was also color coordinated with the levels of the castle to provide more precise information for evacuation, rescue, or retaliation efforts. White indicated that the main level had been breached, blue was for the sleeping quarters, and red was for the high security areas. There was another color that only kicked in for the Guildmaster and the Aces of the guild. That was gold. Alye's eyes flashed in angst as she saw every single color flash.

After grabbing her cloak, she was off. As soon as she got into the hallways she noticed the playful looking stars sitting in the air. She waved her hand and a forceful wind came up towards one and spun around it. Alye watched as soon as her wind touched it, it disappeared. Crystal blue eyes snapped back and forth before Alye's skin seemed to shift before her whole body was gone. A swift and direct breeze filled the hallway as Alye moved through them, looking for enemies. As she flew, she made for the tavern. She reached out with her senses and tried detecting any foreign magic in the area. She felt Reiki... Aian.... Kyll.... Sephiria, and Reniro as well. Alye twirled to the right as she rounded a corner into the main hallway. She poured on the speed as she decerned the situation.

Whoever was here was alone. They had spread about these stars to gather attention, but they didn't seem to be harmful. They were either a decoy entirely, something to just annoy everyone, or it was a prank from Kyll. However, Alye felt Kyll to be in her room or somewhere close to it. And besides, there is no way those stars belonged to her because their magical signature didn't match hers at all. As Alye came into the tavern, she saw that the stars were there as well. Her eyes immediately homed into the bar where the passage to the Guildmaster's office was.

It was wide open.

Alye disappeared once more. Whoever this was, they were surely brave. Or they had a death wish. Neither mattered to the Sky's Avenger. Alye passed the bar counter and flew up the steps. Alye noted something rather odd as she flew, however. There were several traps in this staircase to discourage intruders, but none of them had gone off. The intruder didn't pass by them either. The tripwire was a state-of-the-art Ethernano Defense System imported from the top security company in Bosco. It was physically impossible for a Wizard to avoid it. No, the defenses had been deactivated. Only someone with detailed information on the inside of the Guildmaster's office would know where the switch is to accomplish such a thing. Alye's heart skipped a beat for a moment. Could it be...?

Instead of barging through the front door, Alye slipped into a air vent as she flew up the stairs and traversed the ducts - which is saw needed some cleaning - and used the traces of magic until she found their epicenter. The office.

---

Alye watched this man closely. He didn't appear dangerous, but looks were always deceiving. Something about this man seemed...off. Alye kept eye contact with him, but she could sense no electricity moving through his body. She didn't see his chest moving at all, which would mean he wasn't breathing. To confirm her suspicions, Alye psionically altered the air pressure around the man's position. It didn't seem to phase him at all either. Even the moonlight from the window seemed to completely ignore his body and shine right him through him. Alye released the pressure field. This was no man.

This was a ghost.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye) VzaWKfF
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye) Empty Re: Incriminating Information (Private RP Alye)

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd January 2014, 8:28 pm

The cloaked figure stood as the new guild master spoke to her. Instead of feeling scared he simply gave a small single laugh. His hands moved to the hood of his cloak and the figure turned to the young lady standing before him. "I'm simply a friend who met the Shadow Savior while he was in the progress of wanting to build something worth while." He pulled the hood back to reveal a pair of golden eyes, pale skin, and pink hair. His face was held in the same warm smile as his apprentice. It seemed that Kyll actually copied his warmth perfectly when ever she smiled. His eyes were the only difference between the two when that beautiful yet broken smile was shown, open. His hair was pink and disheveled looking, but even though it was messy his locks seemed to frame his face perfectly. The pink hair was rather longer than the average male's reaching down to the bottom the nape of his neck. The hair would've been longer had it not been for the pony tail holding the top half of his hair up. The man had a pretty young look to his face. His irises even had a small glow to them. Unlike Kyll's piercing cold green, his eyes were warm and welcoming. This man looked and felt truly beautiful compared to many other mages. His eyes turned towards the many journals stacked in the shelf beside the desk. "I see you have taken out a volume of his journals. Perhaps it is the Universe speaking to you. Telling you to read about some of the things I have done with Zeno while he was training with the monks," the figure gave another single laugh. Then he looked Alye up and down. "To think that the new guild master here would have such beauty," he gave a small laugh. "If you had ventured with us years ago when I was your age, you would have had to deal with a lot of roses from me young girl."

The man smiled and looked out the window. "My name is Einrich Flandre. I am the guild master of The Sprinting Fox and mentor to Kyll Greaters. I changed her name to Kyll Vie when she was excommunicated from my guild. I consider my guild a sister guild by association." He said light heartedly. "Zeno and I venture back to when he was catering to the better half to his soul." He walked up to the girl. "I have a message for you, young Alye." Einrich finally stated knowing who she was. It could've been by her title of Wizard Saint or he could've known her through many of his contacts venturing out to the Phoenix Mountains checking up on his Death to Life. "About the events that may occur with my little Death to Life." His smile changed into that of a serious look. "She is a very unique mage. Finding me was a 'wish' that she had granted." His eyes thinned as he tried to find a way for the young girl in front of him to understand. "There is only one way to give you this message. I must 'show' you." He put a slender and smooth hand on Alye's cheek. "I request that you trust me Ma'am." His gold eyes looked into Alye's again. "Tell me Alye, do you trust me even though I send only an astral projection of myself?"

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 3rd January 2014, 11:16 pm

Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye was still slightly on guard as she watched the man in front of her. She could tell he was a man from the broad stretch of his shoulders, but she could not lie when she thought his looks were rather...far off from what she expected. She was anticipating a old man with long white hair, or perhaps some misshapen monster with the gift of magic. This was a pleasant surprise to say the least. Though she knew not to trust everyone with a pretty face. Alye herself was proof of that. The white-haired woman listened well to the man's words, analyzing them in her mind just as fast as they left his lips. The way he mentioned Zeno's title and not his name suggested that he knew exactly how her former Master had earned it. His tone was very warm as well. That was something evident. He certainly played the part of someone virtuous quite well but that could all be a act. Curiosity killed the cat. Not caution.

As this Einrich went on and mentioned the guild he was apparently the leader of, a thought occurred to her. She'd heard that name before. The Spiriting Fox. She remembered a time, long, long ago when she was just a child. She and her little brother would sneak around their mansion estate playing magi-ninja. It was always a cute memory. She remembered one night in particular however. Heero and herself had stumbled across their father and a guest talking in one of the many sitting rooms. Even at a young age, Alye and her brother had a very high aptitude in magic, though their control was not very good. Back then, Heero was good at displaying power but Alye was better at sensing it. The little child had marveled at the amount of power the man her father was speaking with held. Her father had asked him what had caused this miraculous change in his friend's stature and he mentioned something about joining a new guild. Her father had asked what it was called and the man simply replied, "The Spiriting Fox." Her father had commented that he had never heard of that guild before and the man only chuckled and said that they were doing their job then. Then he had commented on how adorable her father's children. Her chuckled and replied that they would probably be even cuter if they didn't stay up into the wee hours of the morning playing ninja. Heero the Swiftfoot and Alye of the Twin Sword Style both retired early into their respective dojos that night.

Then he mentioned Kyll.

Alye was on edge once more. He said her name, but the last part was not the same as the Kyll she knew. Alye certainly did not spend a lot of time with Kyll - or any of her guildmates, really - but this would probably be something you would mention to others. ....Unless she doesn't know about it herself. Alye's hunch was confirmed a bit when he then mentioned that her name became what it was now apparently when she was excommunicated from this mystery guild. Alye was beginning to wonder just how much was really true about her guildmate now. Part of her wanted to believe this man. He seemed quite genuine but that could just be a lie. But, then again, no lie would ever be this deep. He hadn't tampered with anything in the office and he certainly hadn't harmed anyone yet. Perhaps she should give this man the benefit of the doubt.

At least for right now.

As Einrich's demenaor changed a bit to a more serious side, Alye listened carefully still. His words were vague and she had no idea what he meant. Alye knew there were several Heavenly Body Wizards in existence, though she would not deny that Kyll was most certainly special. As he then stated that he had a message to deliver to her, Alye's flags were up once again. There were many different, less dramatic ways he could have delivered this message. Why would he go to all this trouble? This suddenly started feeling more and more like a trap as every moment
    passed. As Einrich moved closer to Alye and put his astral hand to her face, asking if she could trust him enough to show him the message though they had just met in his current form, she could feel nothing physically but she could feel his power. It was immense.

But so was her's.

In an instant, the white-haired woman was gone. She spoke for the first time since Einrich himself did. Her voice could be heard behind him. If he turned to face her, she would be seen sitting on her large oak desk in the middle of the room with her legs crossed. She laid her palm on the wood and tilted her head to the side a bit as her long white hair fell to the same side. "In all honesty, I don't trust almost anyone. You are no exception. As for your question, I should like to ask you the same thing. You came here completely unannounced and probably woke my guildmates from their sleep and went to all that trouble of placing those cute stars everywhere and deactivating the defenses on the stairs outside this room. You certainly don't lack in power. Yet you're here in astral form. It seems more like you don't trust me." Alye crossed her arms and looked Einrich dead in the eye.

"What is so important about this message that should make me trust you?"

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th January 2014, 10:25 am

Einrich was clueless as to her reaction. He thought he had proven his alliances enough. Explaining his entrances was going to be funny though. "My apologies, young lady," he said closing his eyes and making a small warm smile. "The cute stars are just there to lead anyone who follows them here. I used to use them to help Kyll through her tests of courage. She would be reassured when she couldn't make her way through the ghosts or goblins." He smiled warmly remembering Kyll's desperate cries for him when she first facing her fears. Einrich turned to Alye and sighed. "I come in my astral form because I would've been followed had I not just 'poofed' in here and disabling the security system in the stairwell... That was easy enough since I was here when this place was in the making of being built. In fact the blueprints to the building are in the library. There's a section in the library that used to be full of my books, but now it's been empty and picked clean, probably covered in blood because of Kyll's inability to fathom love. You wish for me to give you reasons to make you trust me... I shall." He turned his body towards Alye. She sat on the desk. The golden eyes looked at Alye. Einrich believed that Alye was afterall correct into him giving information about what he planned on doing. "Reiki your Ice Dragon Slayer, Zenshin your prior Ice Make Mage, and another ice mage is a part of this vision I had as are you. I wish to show you the past, present, and possibly the future. I never have visions so vivid such as this one. Visions would normally show shapes like stars, snow flakes, dragons, lightning bolts, storms, and much more..." Einrich paused. He shuddered. "By the time my visions happen is normally when I have them translated." Einrich paused and began to put a hand on his head, revealing that this vision had caused this powerful and old mage quite some pain. "But this vision came to me... No... It hit me so hard that I was unconscious for three days." The hand on his head lowered and turned into a gripped hand. The knuckles turned white. "Three days... I lived in this dream. It was the same thing over and over again in repeat. Torture."

He stopped. "I came here to prevent the death of my student because this guild is her last hope and she named it home. Zeno made this guild as a home to those who need it. To those like my student who are so close to walking past the line of darkness. My guild was made for those who couldn't live in society. Once they achieve their potential they may live with everyone in peace. Kyll was not supposed to be a part of my guild, but...." He smiled and his face warmed when he thought of how he found Kyll lying in the woods almost dead with tears in her eyes wanting help. "A third party changed that." He rubbed his temple. "Death surrounds that girl. She unwillingly wears it like a mantle under her masked kitsune face of happiness."

His warm smile changed to that of a worried father. "As you can see, Kyll has grown on me and our relationship took a level that I never thought possible. I never thought I would warm up to someone again. Then again," Einrich added a tinge of sarcasm, but it was in the most sincerest of mannerisms, "it could've been the fact that she loved to cook and bake for the guild." He held out his hand. "So let me take you to some memories that I share with my close friend Zeno."

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 6th January 2014, 3:56 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye listened well to Einrich's words. His reactions, his mannerisms, his sense of self all seemed true. Alye even noticed the changes in his face and voice when he was talking about Kyll and when he was talking about Zeno. It was all so caring... It was silly to doubt this man anymore. He explained himself to Alye fully. There was no need to make his dawdle anymore. However this power of his did intrigue her. Was he some kind of seer? Was that his magic? Questioning one's character was one thing, but question their abilities was a whole other matter. Something Alye didn't want to do.

The white-haired girl looked at the outstretched hand before her. This prophecy of his had something to do with her guild. It was her duty as a Guildmaster to see it through. The woman lifted herself from the desk. She took a deep breath and reached out towards Einrich's hand...

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th January 2014, 7:39 pm

As soon as Alye touched his hand, in her realm of reality Alye fell unconscious, the astral projection gently moved Alye to Zeno's chair and faded away. What Alye saw was another story. To Alye, she would feel like she was soaring across the lands in a blind, blurred state. However everything around her wasn't land, nor was it even Earthland. She was flying through what seemed like space itself. Finally she stopped to find a dojo in the middle of the plains. There Einrich stood in his formal yukata holding a fan with the arched fox symbol on it. He seemed like he was covered in nothing but royal cloth.  "Welcome to the corner of my mind Little One." He smiled. The background to the area seemed to change with different memories of what Einrich had done. Books would float by Alye with his stamp marking that he had written each novel. If Alye were to open one up, a picture of what happened when Kyll read each book would appear out of the pages or a picture of the initial reaction from Zeno himself, flustered and embarrassed by the amount of detail Einrich had written in that book and the death threats he would give Einrich if he continued to write slander about him again or the random punch to the gut for writing another novel about him. He smiled and stepped down from the random dojo and the ground changed to that of Era. "I've taken you back to a fond memory I share with the woman I loved."

There stood a man in a suit with his hair combed straight and he held a crown of lotus flowers in his hands. The man himself seemed like he was around 20 he wore a pair of glasses similar to Kyll's. The man turned around to reveal a stressed look on his face. He paced back and forth in front of a restaurant.

"I'm sorry did I kept you waiting?" a female voice came from behind him. The man jumped and looked at her. The woman had long black as night hair that flowed gracefully down to her hips. She wore a sun hat with a small white, casual spaghetti strap dress. Around her neck she wore a silver necklace with a butterfly on it. If Alye didn't know better, she looked just like Kyll. She carried a warm smile. Her voice though, as it was the same as Kyll's it was lower in tone and inflection.

"N-no Kalister! Not at alll!" The man laughed and waved both of his hands out in front of him. He laughed again this time putting his hand behind his head and smiled. He placed the crown of flowers in the woman's hands. "I brought you a gift, I found these out in a lake. They're lotus flowers. They grow in muck and mud, but they show true beauty because of the endeavors they take." Kalister smiled and then her face went straight to a frown. "I wanted to bring you to this restaurant. I know how he lets you eat fancy foods and whatnot, I could only afford this." The man stopped. "Kalister... what is the matter?"

"Einrich, I'm engaged. The marriage was arranged and the date has been set. I'm so sorry," tears began to swell and then they streamed down her face. She couldn't take it anymore and then fled the scene. The man could only hold his hand out when she ran away. Kalister dropped the lotus flower crown on the ground.

The scene faded away. "That was Kalister Greaters. Kyll's mother. To my surprise I thought I was never going to see that woman again," Einrich said. "You may hold your questions until after the scenes I'm going to show you. I found Zeno in the Phoenix Mountains as I had deserted the Rune Knights. I was rather heartbroken from Kalister, I didn't want to stay in Era any longer. So I sought out answers to make something big. Something wonderful. What better than the monks in the Phoenix Mountains."

The scenery faded away to what looked like the Phoenix Mountains. There Zeno stood in a field of snow meditating under a waterfall. "You're going to get hypothermia if you stay in that pool of water long. Even the strongest of ice mages get sick after being in that water."

Zeno was completely silent. Then the words "Go Away" finally left his mouth. Einrich smiled as he jumped down. He wore one of the outfits that the monks gave him. It was rather loose fitting around him. There he just stood and watched Zeno in awe. The scene began to fast forward through all of the adventures to two shared. They gathered the misunderstood and brought them back to the Phoenix Mountains. They fought monsters the size of 10 story buildings. The two became a great team working on jobs behind the scenes. The scene finally slowed down to where they were in the village just outside of the Phoenix Mountains.

They were making their trip back after sneaking around to get some alcohol. A blood curdling scream could be heard across the town. Einrich and Zeno both stared at each other. They then ran down the streets to find a man. He was rather odd looking. The man held a twisted look on his face and then it was the blood in his hands. He stared down an old lady as she was on the ground. "My son was trying to kill me!"

Einrich picked the old woman up and looked at Zeno. He just stared at the man and held up a card making the man faint. "Why?" Einrich asked bringing the old lady to a bench. He sat her down and looked her straight in the eyes. There's no way a son would want to kill his mother. Especially someone who seemed a bit sincere. "What happened?

"He was spouting things about how all three of his wishes came true and that if he wanted anymore he would have to bring me to the lake where he found the faeries," the old man sobbed. "I went with him to see what he was talking about and they were every where... they didn't look like faeries, but they spoke out to me... Asking me what I wanted... at the price of my soul!" The woman sobbed.

Zeno walked the old lady home, but Einrich flew up to the temple. He landed in a dark corridor where all of the monks were praying. "Master! What are these things this lady spoke of?"

"Calm down young one, what are you talking about?" a voice sounded. However one could not make note of where this voice came from.

"Skeletal wings that have no head, yet they speak. Asking for wishes. What are they?" Einrich was paranoid. Suddenly a sword appeared in the center of the room. It carried the symbol of the butterfly, the same one that Kalister wore around her neck. "What do you want me to do with this?"

"It seems that you and Zeno will have to follow the trail of wish faeries to the Queen. They will continue to multiply as long as her magic is still in this world."

After a minute of staring at the sword, Zeno walked in and picked it up then nodded. The two left and the scene began to fast foward. Einrich stood beside Alye holding his hand up at the memories. His marking glowed with each one that floated by. "As you can see, Alye, I took the job only because Zeno decided to follow through. What I did not know was that I would wind up getting a student. Archer was a young sprite who left his home to tail us. He wanted to learn how to use his Heavenly Body magic to its full potential, and after saving him from a fall. He followed me around like a puppy." The scene slowed to a training session.

"I don't get it Master Einrich. How does 'reading' your novels help me with magic?" The brown haired blue eyed boy stated. He was close to his later teens, but he was still young.

"Don't listen to him about reading 'his' books. He just wants another fan base. It's hard enough to get through a town with your books hitting the best sellers list, Einrich." Zeno was walking beside Einrich with the boy Archer behind him. Enrich laughed. The two stopped when they felt a strange energy behind them. They only looked to see that the light immediately left his body in such a fierce manner and flew away. The two rushed him to the nearest village that happened to have a person there that would help him.

"It's like he had the magic ripped clean out of him. Einrich, we have to leave him here. He's dying." Zeno looked at Einrich who seemed very concerned for the boy. "What do you think...?"

Einrich pulled at the boys hand as he laid in a cot breathing lightly. He looked at the top of it to reveal a skeletal wing marking. "He was marked, but he never made any wishes... What ever it was, that faerie just ripped the magic out of him." The boy stopped breathing. Einrich punched his fist into the ground and gave an angry look. "I'll kill that queen. She deserves it for unleashing these pests across the world."

The scene faded. "And I was surprised. I knew there was a reason I hesitated to pick up that sword." Einrich sighed and closed his eyes as the next scene appeared.

The scene opened with Einrich staring down a creature and Zeno fending off the skeletal wings. He just stood there with his eyes wide open. "K-k-kalister..." came out of his mouth. In front of him stood a paler, skinnier woman. Her eyes were completely red and coming out of her back was a pair of razor sharp skeletal bird wings. The woman used the wings to attack her opponents one after the next. "But why?!"

Zeno punched the woman in the stomach then looked back at Einrich who had been too scared to move. "Einrich, you have to focus! We need to get rid of this thing for the better of the world here."

"Oh you mean my host? She was rather weakened, and the temptation of human experimentation got the better of her husband. On top of that she disliked her daughter's marriage so much that she activated me with her wish. To take away Kyll Greater's love. You see, love is such a frail object... You take it away, and you will never get it back." The monster kept attacking. Finally Einrich took out the sword and sliced off one of her wings. The monster screamed in pain and then it happened. The worst that could ever happen. "Kill me... Einrich."

Einrich screamed out. "No! There's got to be another way!"

Kalister shook her head and closed her eyes. "Just kill me... I'll keep making more of these. It's my sin, I must bear it."

Einrich ran up to her and stopped mid swing. His grip around the sword loosened. She put a hand on his. "I don't have much time, you have to kill me. Or else these will take over the world. Please just kill me." Einrich closed his eyes as Kalister put her hands on his cheeks then gave him his first and only kiss with her. Einrich impaled Kalister. "There's another one left, you have to bind it if you can find her in time." Those were the only words to come out of her mouth. Zeno stopped in his tracks and ran up to Einrich putting a hand on Einrich's shoulder. The scene went immediately black.

Einrich looked at Alye to see if she watched it all and payed any attention to the events that occured. "That was the history of what happened. This event caused such a spark in me, that I wished to find this girl and bind away this faerie, for good. What I didn't know was that she would look just like her mother and that she would have my first student's magic. It had just hit me. Kalister had wished for Kyll to leave her husband at the time. Also to give Kyll a strong magic just like mine. Kalister was too far from saving. We had discovered during our quest that you could bind these creatures after just one wish after three, each of the creatures would find more hosts. Kalister was Queen to a monster that we on Earthland call the Wish Faeries. They feed off of souls. In many stories they would feed on those who do not deserve anything, but somehow Kalister's husband had made a discovery of finding these creatures. Just remember one thing about these creatures, you cannot 'wish' them away. They were banished to the spiritual plane for a reason. They will grant a living soul three wishes and then eat away at their soul with each wish. After one wish, the host is unaligned, they will do anything for themselves easily masking it away with lies, after two wishes the host will go to the dark side of the world, and after three the host will do what ever it takes to get its soul back to include killing."

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 14th January 2014, 4:38 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

As Alye's hand moved over Einrich's open palm, she could feel his power surge once more. It seemed so vast, yet for it's sheer size there was an accompanying feeling of warmth and acceptance. Just what was this man? And was her magic power anything like his? When their hands touched, Alye felt the most peculiar sensation that she had ever experienced. It was almost like a fire spreading across her skin, but it was gentle and it's heat was lukewarm. In the blink of eye the feeling spread throughout her entire body and Alye suddenly felt lighter. She looked about in amazement as she seemed to move forward. The white-haired woman stepped back a bit but felt a movement behind her. She watched as her body fell easily into the chair behind her. This was such an odd feeling, seeing her body and yet knowing her subconscious was elsewhere... Alye looked back over at Einrich. He really was powerful. Somewhere on Zeno's level.

A level she couldn't even see.

~~~~~~

One moment they were still in the Guildmaster's office of the Eclipse Soul Castle, the next they were... flying. Alye blinked a couple more times in disbelief. She didn't even feel them move. One moment she was inside, and the next she was far, so very far, away. This was a odd feeling though. As they soared through the air, Alye felt out with her free hand. The wind hitting her face was ethereal as well. She couldn't control it in the slightest. She couldn't even feel it. She could only see plains for as far as her eyes could go, until there was another shift around her. She blinked again to find herself standing on the grounds of a humble yet grand dojo. The outside was adorned with beautiful trees that had rainbow leaves that would fall into the gentle pool below, but more leaves seemed to fall as the ones in the water sunk and disappeared. The building itself was of a royal chinese design with a bare combination of red, yellows, light browns, and oranges. They remained Alye of the gentle heat of a flame. This place was certainly a wonder to behold. Alye turned a bit and noticed Einrich. His clothes had changed entirely. Gone were his drab robes from before. They were replaced by a pale white and royal red yukata that seemed to ooze color. It matched his hair well, and so did the fan in his hand. She also noted the symbol of a fox on the fan that was arched across it's folding papers.

"Welcome to the corner of my mind, Little One."

He was certainly a fan of the dramatic, Alye had to admit. Her long hair suddenly started to sweep to the left and right randomly as scenes started to burst into life around her and books floated all around her. She didn't bother opening them. She could feel the memories and the ages in them. Some even called out to her. She heard a certain voice that seemed a bit familiar but she couldn't place it... The white-haired girl blinked in confusion before Einrich explained that these were his memories, and he was actually taking her to a specific one...

The scene suddenly switched to Era. Alye could tell by the feel of the city. It was certainly younger, but it was still Era. Her attention was grabbed by a man in his early twenties with his hair combed stylishly with a bouquet of beautiful orchid crowns in his hands. He was looking around nervously and when he looked over towards Alye and Einrich, she saw this that man was Einrich. Alye watched on as a woman came up to the young Einrich and spoke. Alye looked a bit perplexed at first but as she stared at the woman she could have swore...

She saw the woman's smile.

She looked just like Kyll! Alye was a bit taken aback but she watched on. As Einrich fumbled over his words, trying to sound romantic, the white-haired woman smiled a bit. It was cute in a way. But just as she smiled, hers faded just as fast as the other woman's did. She noticed her frown and so did the young Einrich. As she spilled the bad news, Alye's eyes widened a bit as she looked over at the Einrich standing next to herself. This must be so painful for him... but why would he show her this? Alye's attention snapped back to the would-be couple in front of her as Kalister suddenly fled the scene with tears streaming down her face. A sad glimmer filled Alye's eyes as she watched Einrich stretch his hand towards her, but Kalister never stopped. The flowers in his hands fell as she faded into the distance...

"That was Kalister Greaters. Kyll's mother. To my surprise I thought I was never going to see that woman again," Einrich explained to her. Alye opened her mouth to speak but Einrich cut her off. "You may hold your questions until after the scenes I'm going to show you. I found Zeno in the Phoenix Mountains as I had deserted the Rune Knights. I was rather heartbroken from Kalister, I didn't want to stay in Era any longer. So I sought out answers to make something big. Something wonderful. What better than the monks in the Phoenix Mountains." Alye nodded and looked around in marvel as the scene changed once more. The high cityscape suddenly changed into the serene and pristine cliffs and waterfalls of the Phoenix Mountains. Alye's eyes widened a bit more as she saw a young Zeno Sombras sitting in the middle of a waterfall with snow all around him. She watched as the water fell on his hair and soaked him through and through and yet it did not phase him... A blush fell upon her cheeks that she forced away quickly before Einrich would notice.

She watched as Einrich in monk attire spoke with the meditating Zeno. Even she, the socially inept Alye, could feel the blossoming friendship. It was made true as quick bursts of actions, whether it be fighting thousands of monsters at once or sharing a frothing glass of beer at a no name pub, flashed by her. However, the jolliness ended abruptly with the ear wrenching scream of a older woman as the two moved down a road. The two moved towards the source and found a woman on the ground with a crazed man standing over her. Alye watched as Zeno disappeared and reformed in front of the man. He lifted a card in front of the man's face and he fainted instantly. Einrich helped the woman to a nearby bench and asked her what happened. As the woman spoke, Alye's eyebrows furrowed a bit. She had heard tall tales of faeries granting wishes and such, but these sounded more like demons.

Alye followed Einrich as Zeno walked the old woman to her home. The white-haired girl's ethereal form followed behind the distressed Einrich as he confronted his masters about this strange occurrence. As teachers and pupil conversed and gleaming sword appeared in the air in the middle of the room, hovering in a column of light. The blade was plain as Alye could tell, other than the symbol of a butterfly on the blade that seemed to glow faintly in the light. As Alye looked at the symbol, she could tell that it was the same symbol as the necklace that Kalister Greaters had worn. Alye looked over at the Einrich next to her. When he said that he never thought he'd see her again, what exactly did he mean...?

Alye heard the disembodied voice of a monk telling Einrich about "the wish faeries and the Queen", which caused her to tilt her head to the side in thought. What could this possibly have to do with that blade? Alye's attention moved to the left when she saw Zeno walk in and with the same aura of authority that he seemed to have even back then, take the blade and move forward. The scene faded suddenly and then melded with a grand light show of memories as Einrich spoke once more. "As you can see, Alye, I took the job only because Zeno decided to follow through. What I did not know was that I would wind up getting a student. Archer was a young sprite who left his home to tail us. He wanted to learn how to use his Heavenly Body magic to its full potential, and after saving him from a fall. He followed me around like a puppy." The scene quickly shone into what appeared to be a training session. A boy in his late teens stood with his hands on his hips as he seemed to be having a hard time concentrating. She watched as the three of them carried on a conversation but stopped suddenly. Alye's eyes widened in horror as she watched some sort of skull looking thing suddenly fly right into the boy's body. He seemed to shake violently for a second. He quickly adopted a starry aura before it dissolved and then spurted forth violently. And just as fast as it was there, it was gone. Einrich caught him before he fell and the two mages rushed the fallen boy to the nearest village.

The scene flashed to a quaint shack with faint light shining from the windows. Zeno was seen sitting down across from Einrich who was standing over Archer. The boy was breathing lightly, but even in this form Alye could sense that something was critically wrong with him. When Zeno spoke, Alye's fears were confimed. That starry aura she saw that faded... That thing had really stolen his magic from him. Einrich fell to his knees and punched the ground just as Archer took his last peaceful breath...

The scene faded. "And I was surprised. I knew there was a reason I hesitated to pick up that sword." Alye looked over to Einrich. Though his eyes were closed, she could see the pain emanating from him. What could possibly come next?

The scene erupted around her. She saw Zeno flipping back and forth, throwing cards left and right at the skeletal faeries that tried to attack him. She looked for Einrich, but when she saw him, she was shocked by the expression on his face.

"K-k-kalister..."

Alye's eyes widened in horror. She watched breathless as a frail looking and bony figure with skeletal wings hovered in the air over him. The woman raised a wing to strike Einrich down, but a burst of movement to her left came into view as Zeno vaulted onto a wall and then shoot right for her. His hand connected roughly into her stomach sending the creature sprawling. Zeno flipped in the air and fell gracefully beside Einrich as the faeries flew over to their hurt mistress. Zeno tried talking some sense into Einrich, but then the creature spoke...

As soon as it finished talking, it shot forward with unbound speed. It went for Einrich first but he seemed to gain control of his legs again as he jumped back along with Zeno. The monster didn't stop as she spun herself around, using her razor sharp wings as blades. Zeno threw a card at her, but withered almost instantly when it touched her skin. Shocked, Zeno jumped back but the woman expected it and lunged for him while he was in the air. Einrich became a blur.

All was dark as a slash of pure power and light ripped right into the monster's wing, cleaving it right off. The duo fell back as the monster fell to the ground, writhing in pain.

"Kill me... Einrich."

It wasn't the monster's voice. It was Kalister's. Einrich's eyes widened as tears stung at the edges. "No! There's got to be another way!", he yelled at her. She smiled faintly as she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Just kill me... I'll keep making more of these. It's my sin, I must bear it." Einrich though back to Archer as he gripped the blade tightly and shoot forward. He raised the sword, but he caught Kalister's eye at the last moment and stopped, the sword shaking violently before he almost dropped it altogether. She reached up and put her frail hand on his. "I don't have much time, you have to kill me. Or else these will take over the world. Please just kill me." Einrich closed his eyes as tears flowed his face. Kalister, with the last of her strength, reached up and held his face in her hands and gave him a kiss. Einrich's clenched hands shot forward.

It was done....

...or not. "There's another one left, you have to bind it if you can find her in time." Those were Kailster Greater's last words. The memory stopped and everything was black. Alye looked back at Einrich. As he spoke, Alye nodded it. It certainly was serious.

"So, what now?", she asked him. There seemed much to be done. Kyll had to be this last faerie. Alye wondered if she even knew...

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 16th January 2014, 9:25 pm

Einrich put his hands behind his back, then shot a look at Alye. "Looks like you figured out that Kyll was the one who is left. That butterfly is the sign of the Holy Butterfly. A magic that only women from the bloodline of the Wei family use. It is a healing magic and the magic can be easily corrupted by coming into contact with these creatures. They feed on souls, but with Holy Butterfly magic, their supply is endless, and the queen can produce as many as she pleases." Einrich looked at the picture that came before them.

It was set back in the Phoenix Mountains. Einrich and Zeno sat on a hillside. Einrich had his backpack ready to go on a journey. Einrich was eating a sandwich. Zeno laid back looking at the sky, maybe closing his eyes. Einrich couldn't tell by the coat he was wearing. He kept a stern look on his face, like he was lost in thought. Einrich sighed and Zeno stirred.

"What are you going to do? You have that scheming look on your face again." Zeno said not moving from his position just looking at the sky.

"Well my hooded pal, I'm thinking about leaving here. Something has me attracted to going into the forests far away from here. I have no clue why, but I think my calling would be out there. To set up a guild of my own." Einrich paused for a minute then looked at Zeno. "You're not bothered by that are you?"

"Not at all... I figured you would want to head out." Zeno stood up along with Einrich. "Do you need anything?"

Einrich shook his head and smiled briefly. "I'll build something like your guild. The only thing is... We have different views Zeno. I want to give to the balance of the world, not to the greater good. " Einrich stood up. The two grabbed each other's hands and pulled in close for a one armed hug. "If I have any problems, I'll send them your way."

"And if I have any issues cleaning your messes, I'll keep them under my roof." Zeno replied and the two parted their ways never knowing if they were ever going to reunite.

The picture fast forwarded to the Spooky Woods. Einrich was sitting on a log eating peice of bread. He had no clue why he based himself there. Just something told him that it would he would have to be THERE to find out why. Everyday Einrich would walk through a cloaking spell and then through the woods to that specific log. Until one day, he saw a girl with raven hair in a rather messy noble dress. She was on the ground in pain, writhing from what looked like nothing. Her arms were covered in blisters as if she had been only a 2500 yards away from the sun itsefl. Einrich rushed to her. He fell to his knees and rolled the girl over. "Looks like I found you."

The girl coughed as she opened a green glowing eye to see who was holding her. "Are you..... the one..... I wished to find me?" Einrich's eyes widened as he looked at the girl further. He put a hand on her head and closed his eyes. The aura was deffinitely the same as Archer's, but it was mixed with that of Kalister's. This girl was carrying a magic that wasn't her's and she survived for two months out of control. Einrich had an astonished look.

"Young one... how many wishes did you make?" Einrich said finally. Einrich was surprised that this girl was still alive. He shook her as she lost consciousness. "Come on..." Einrich said through his teeth. Finally he looked down and saw that black haired girl had written out a line with her finger. Einrich closed his eyes and held a hand over the girl's forehead. "Listen to my words and mouth them after me okay?" The girl nodded and repeated the incantation with the little amount of voice she had:

"Being of the spiritual realm...
    That which belongs to the shooting stars...
    I bind you to my soul...
    Remain powerless, sealed away by my words.
    So that your power of the shooting stars belongs lost in the exile of my soul.
    By the power of the universe in me, you are sealed."

The picture faded away and Einrich spoke. "She was married into the Crawford family... Arranged, but she loved her husband. She doted on him so much, but Kalister didn't see it like that. She wanted Kyll to be free and live the life that she couldn't. As beautiful as Kalister was... she wanted what she couldn't have for each of her children. A life outside of nobility and to marry who they loved. Kyll's father, well... he was a scientist who discovered the Spiritual Playgrounds and found 'wish faeries.' Destroying the balance in the world. The thing is... He didn't have a wish powerful enough to activate the faeries, but Kalister did. To take away one's love. One of the most impossible things to do. These little imps are such tricksters that they made it so that Kyll would bleed when ever she fell into a romantic situation with her husband at the time. Never TRULY causing her to forget about the feelings she held so deep in her heart for him. However, her blood loss would wind up causing her to lose too much blood and dying of sanguination." Everything he said showed as a dramatization of what Einrich had pictured from putting two and two together when Kyll spoke to him about who she was after Einrich had found. "From my suspicions of talking to her, Kalister had made a second wish, a magic like mine that would make Kyll strong and able to survive." Einrich's head fell forward and he closed his eyes. "If I wasn't going to kill her, my death to life would. I knew, after meeting Kyll, that would've been Kalister's final wish. For you see to make sure that a Holy Butterfly's magic is forever sealed away, a Holy Butterfly mage would have to seal away their power with the butterfly's. The other route is a stab to the stomach with a weapon specifically blessed by a monk of the Wei clan." He gripped his fist. "I knew I was not doing my mission with Kalister any justice by murdering her daughter and killing an innocent bystander. I knew there was another way. Even if Kyll had to live her life broken. Even if Kyll had to live on with her spiritual injuries. Putting an end to Kyll's life was serving the greater good. Because after the queen dies... Tragedies occur. I didn't want that. Kyll could give back. Give back to the balance of the world. Kyll had the ability to take any road she pleased, but she chose the path to learn to master her magic. After all, that was Archer's magic." Einrich looked at Alye. "Now you know those glasses on her are mine right? I felt like I was raising my own child. I gave those glasses to her as a gift to keep ghosts away. She's so afraid of ghosts." Random pictures of the joy that Einrich had torturing Kyll with random acts of romance, ghost stories, courage tests, and the many grouchy attempts of Kyll trying to beat the crap out of Einrich flew through the air as Einrich talked so happy. After every moment, the same reaction from Einrich occurred, a laugh and then a warm look.

Enrich waved his hands and then went silent. "And here is the reason why I have brought you here young lady." The vision suddenly changed to that of an icy setting as if snow was everywhere. The ceiling held a storm that circled around the entire arena. Alye stood with Einrich as he put the fan up to his face. He compacted the fan and then pointed. "Right there." He said. "You and the rest of the guild and... Savage Skull."

The scene zoomed to the center of the storm. There was another Alye. She looked like she had been through a huge battle. She fell to her knees looked up in horror. Alye was speechless and had a look of distress on her face. She put her hands up to her cheeks and trembled. Reiki the white haired Dragon Slayer punched at a pillar of ice screaming, "KYLL YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY! That's what this guild is always about right?! Finding another way! Kyll!" Something was different. The skeletal bat wings had fallen to the ground.

Zenshin the ice make mage was there. He behind the pillar of ice holding back someone. He looked back at the pillar. His eyes zooming up from the bottom to the top where a warm familiar face shone down on him. "We're not going to let you go through with this Kyll. You're supposed to live Kyll and you... I'm not going to let you rid the world of her."

"What good are you going to do? She's just going to continue to make more of these thing." A deep voice came from in front of Zenshin. Zenshin held back a man in a white peacoat. His hair was a long blue. "Besides that queen is just going to use the lot of you if she continues to live... Just like she used me."

Up the pillar that was about 20 feet in the air. Kyll stood bound in the ice pillar. It seemed that the vision skipped the fact of how she came to her senses. However she was missing a skeletal wing. She smiled warmly at everyone. "Alexander Faust... You're going to finish me off anyway. Reiki, I'm sorry." Tears streamed out of her eyes to the ground below on to Reiki's head. "It's the only... I don't want to end it this way, but I'm the last of my blood. If I'm gone, then the world won't be out of balance." Kyll laughed and looked at Alexander. The man that Zenshin was holding. "You're right... The world would be a better place with out me. Zenshin... Let go of him. This is my sin. I need to bear it."

Alye finally stood up. "KYLL I WON'T LET YOU! YOU'RE OUR ACE!" She ran forward and helped Zenshin holding him back. YOU CAN'T JUST UP AND DIE FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD! IT'S WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG! IT'S NOT YOUR SIN THIS WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG! YOU CAN'T--"

Alexander smirked and found an opportunity to break free. He broke his way through the people. There he took a leap to the pillar. Alye and Reiki replied with ice and lightning attacks. Faust however made his way through the attacks with ease. He sped to the right and left. Faust jumped up to put his ice spear into Kyll's stomach. If Alye payed close attention, the spear had an engraving of the same butterfly on it. Zenshin couldn't stand to the side and watch anymore so he sent his ice hawks and eagles at Faust. He grabbed an eagle and ate it. Faust easily moved through the attacks by spinning his body around him. Alye's eyes opened wide as she saw the spear impale Kyll. She screamed and fell to her knees.

"I'm sorry.... It looks like we were both pawns to these demons huh..." Crimson blood dripped down the spear as she took her last breath and she kept her same fox like face with a happy disposition. "I only wanted... the best for this world." Kyll's body fell limp.

The vision faded. "Everything I tried to prevent this vision... Wouldn't work. Even those from Kyll's Lineage. The Hero's Backed by Prophecy. She can't even align her stars to prevent this. It seems that the Universe wants her to die, but I came to you... because I don't want that to happen. I believe there is a way to heal her spiritual injuries. She lacks a part of her soul because she made a wish, but there has to be a way to take that parasite out of her completely." Einrich looked at Alye. "I want Kyll to be able to use her corrupted Holy Butterfly as it should be. A healing magic. However... I only know that I need to find Kalister's soul to help her further."

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 17th January 2014, 2:28 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye listened to Einrich carefully. She had no idea how something like that could be a healing magic, but she could only believe him. It seemed that the "faeries" that were killing people were separate entities themselves and they seemed to merge with the Holy Butterfly Magic to be able to spawn endlessly. It was terrifyingly efficient. Alye's eyes followed Einrich as a small picture floated over to them both and then shone brightly before the black expanse around them glowed the same inky white. Colors started to meld into existence and in the blink of an eye the scene had changed once more. It was of one of the many meadows on the Phoenix Mountains. Alye's hair swept to the side gently as she saw Einrich sitting down eating a sandwich while she saw her master laid out with his classic attire on. There was a comfortable silence between the two, but just when Alye noticed the pack on young Einrich's back, he sighed. Zeno stirred next to him. As the conversation turned into the farewells of two brothers, Alye looked down at the bent blades of grass below her. Alye could only guess that this was when Einrich set out to set up his now legendary guild.

The ethereal duo followed young Einrich as he moved into the forest. The sun would quickly turn to the moon over head over and over again, signifying the passage of time. Alye watched as Einrich would mill to a fro day in and day out until there was a young woman seen lying on the ground in a tattered noble attire. Alye's eyes widened as she could make out the blisters that were all over the woman's skin. She could feel pain radiating from the woman in staggering waves. She watched as Einrich rushed over to her and rolled her over as gently as he could. She seemed conscious, but quite weak. She watched and listened as the two spoke to each other. Einrich reached up and put a hand to her forehead and closed his eyes. The area around them shifted into a dark light as etherial light seemed to be coming off everything. Alye recognized this. It was the living magic that ran deep through Earthland. Alye could make out young Einrich's to be a bit different but majorly similar to the Einrich next to her. However, the girl next to him... Alye could feel it was Kyll. Her mouth hung open a bit in awe as the landscape turned back to normal. Einrich then made Kyll recite a chant and as soon as it was done, the scene around them faded away.

Alye looked back at Einrich.

He then began to give Alye the details of Kyll's past. It was...numbing. Whenever she was around Kyll, the Kyll she knew, the woman was nothing but smiles and warmth. To be like that after experiencing the such a terrible event...

Alye thought she had it bad....

Einrich suddenly got to the point as the scene around them shifted to an icy expanse. Alye looked around quickly. She noticed the storm overhead and she could immediately feel herself within it. It was so perplexing...see yourself...what you can do. But apparently Alye couldn't do enough. As the scene unfolded around her, Alye's eyes were stricken open as she almost reached out to Kyll herself in this form. She felt a hot tear run down her cheek, begging herself or Zenshin to save Kyll. The scene seemed to reflect in Alye's crystal blue eyes at the exact moment the spear ran straight through Kyll.

"No..."

~~~~

Back at Eclipse Soul, the weather outside was deteriorating quickly. As Alye's unconscious form came into view one could see tears rolling down her cheeks as a wispy white aura sheeded from her body and faded into the moonlight. Lightning cracked in the distance as a heavy rain blanketed the area. Alye had no idea of this. She thought her powers were cut off from her, but it seemed her magic knew better and was still reacting on it's own. It felt the pain that racked through Alye's heart in that one singular moment and it responded the only way it knew how...

With a typhoon.

~~~~

Alye was silent. Her hair fell over her eyes casting a dark shadow over her face as more tears flowed from her face and disappeared below. There was no way that she would allow this to happen. She couldn't. There was no way. Alye took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She had to gather her wits about her. There was no way she could help if she was a sobbing mess. She listened to Einrich's words carefully, turned them over in her mind, and then replayed them again. Magic and souls are linked. They have to be. That is how mage's call upon their power. Magic is their lifeforce. If Kyll's magic was corrupted, there could be a way to cleanse it with magic and not a soul-killing sword. Alye's lips parted. "If she lost a part of her soul, then it must be able to be regenerated. If it wasn't then she wouldn't be able to grow in po-" Alye's eyes widened. Of course! That's why Kyll hasn't been able to control her powers. "Even now, she must slowly be regaining what's been taken from her, but the progress must be too slow. If we could heal her soul then we could not only prevent this, she would be overall better for it, wouldn't she?" Alye put a hand to her chin. "Recently, she used a spell that was much too powerful for her and it left her very weakened. If what you are telling me is true, the "Wish Faeries" would certainly take this time to strike at her while she is most vulnerable. However, if her magic is still recharging, she is also more susceptible to magic as well... My healing magic is used by wafting clean air into the body and purifying any and all harmful things inside. But...I've never had to heal Kyll before. Do..you think it might work? Or at least lessen the problem?", Alye looked to Einrich with supreme hope.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th January 2014, 6:28 pm

Einrich listened to Alye and smiled. Of course she would have a very good and educated answer, "You see you can heal the injuries, but 'spiritual' injuries take more than a simple spell... Plus the imp will not budge from her. If healed, the imp will just be healed as well. If exorcised, all of her soul will be extracted from her as well... It's a very delicate situation." The pink haired man reached into his robe and pulled out a small bottle the size of his thumb. He held the bottle by a purple cord. Inside of the bottle were specks of purple and white dust. There was an aura immenating from it. The aura was warm and welcoming. The warmth of the aura seemed feel that of any mother in the world. However, there was a tiny bit of sorrow in the bottle. "Believe it or not, a soul can't be destroyed completely." Einrich said. He smiled and looked at Alye. "A soul is the glimmer of hope that we as human beings have. As long as that glimmer is shining, the soul will exist. When a certain magic is destroyed, it breaks into so many peices and sores out into the spiritual plane. Just like a broken glass, you can gather together the peices and put them together to fix it. Yes it will take some time... But... This is the pure essence of Holy Butterfly magic. A magic that can even bind demons," Einrich said. "I have faith in Kalister, and believe she knew the solution to end this... completely and with out the losses and tragedies that fell when the Queen suddenly died." Einrich took the bottle and placed it back into his robe. He grabbed his fan and opened it again. "After all, I believe that Zeno has changed along with me, that there is ALWAYS another way."

Einrich continued to speak. His voice did seem a little sad. "Your magic would come in handy though, with Kyll's Holy Butterfly, and Kalister's Holy Butterfly." He closed his eyes and put the fan to his nose. "That Alexander Faust is one of the key players in curing Kyll though. Believe it or not, he had his magic blessed by the Wei clan. So he knows how to take down a mage like Kalister. Someone must've had enough knowledge to tell him what was going to go down if he didn't prepare himself. However, it is his rage I'm worried about." Einrich fanned himself making his bangs flow just a bit. "The Queen will use him to find the one that will want the impossible. Someone closer than usual to him. When that wish comes through, Kyll will not be able to bind the creature. Alexander will want a wish in return for his faithfulness to her. However, the Queen will not give it to him. He is a demon slayer after all. Wish Faeries fear them. Legends state that the demons were the ones that would let them gather souls, and then the demons would devour the wish faeries, because greed is very tastey." He sighed and then looked up at the sky. A shooting star went by. "He can't be tainted by the Queen. It's impossible for him to be." He looked down at Alye. After hearing that she may have to team up with a dark mage to save Kyll, he wouldn't blame her for showing a face of agitation and anger. "Kyll is a good judge of character, she thinks that this guy has his veiws all wrong and needs to be put on a right path. After all, that is what Eclipse Soul is about right?" Einrich smiled. "But we DO need your healing magic along with Kyll's and Kalisters to help banish this imp forever. I still haven't found all of the peices to Kalister just yet, but I know I can find them." Einrich smiled. "I only hope that I can find them in time."

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 25th January 2014, 5:50 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Even after the bottle was gone from her sight, Alye could still feel it's warm glow. Like a mother outreaching her hands towards her child. It was so tranquil and loving... That was Kyll's mother. Not a killing machine that wrenched the very soul of it's victims from their bodies. And that was Kyll as well. A gentle, loving person. The visions and memories were all sort of impersonal up to this point, but after Einrich showed her Kalister's very essence... it all fell into place. Her Kyll, her poor broken Kyll... Alye had no idea she faced such things. Whether she knew it or not, it was something no one person could bear alone. And here was Einrich spending every waking moment trying to help his last student.

His star pupil...

Alye smiled just a little. In her own way, she felt closer to Kyll somehow. Though they both often butted heads, playfully or otherwise, there was always that underlying sisterhood that Alye seemed to expect and always receive from her guildmate. She only just realized it now. The white-haired woman looked over to Einrich once more. "Is there anything you want me to do, Master Einrich?", she asked with a new sense of responsibility. Alye knew that her and Kyll were not related, they weren't the best of friends, they didn't really speak that often and when they did, there was usually a grudge match that followed...

But Alye would be damned before she let something happen to her sister.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th January 2014, 6:48 pm

Einrich smiled and looked at Alye. He waved a hand and she began to float up. Slowly. Slowly. Slow enough for Einrich to give Alye his last requests to the young mage. "Dear Alye, your comrade Kyll has grown so much during the last fight. Archer's Heavenly Body magic is rejecting her. I wish you to give her some temporary healing. Something that will last while she sleeps. I also want you to keep an open mind around her. She has spent years running from her past, scared that it may catch up to her and open more old wounds. I finally want you to help her with her new power. When she wakes, she will not understand how strong she is. When we Heavenly Body mages grow, so does our strength. Kyll will be scared at first, but I know she will get used to it later. Perhaps a visit with your dear brother will help Kyll learn how to control her newfound strength." He closed his eyes and smiled waving his hand goodbye. The smile and warmth were much like Kyll's when she would wave Alye off leaving the guild. "Don't fear, she has been marked, but it's not powerful enough to actually do anything. You'll know when the imp comes out. Farewell Alye, until we meet again." As soon as he finished his statement Alye was sent flying back to her body.

The weather outside had strong winds, a typhoon that seemed to come out of no where. However the one thing that could be heard down the halls and through the air vents to Zeno's office were Kyll's screams and cries for not saving her father figure Harland. Then suddenly a loud crash.

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 28th January 2014, 9:04 am

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Alye's eyes opened with a jolt as she was sent back to her body. She sat up quickly, taking a deep and sudden breath as she looked around. She heard the torrenting rains outside and blinked for a moment before she opened her hands towards the window. "Calm...", she said simple as a shimmering white magic seal bloomed from her hand. The violent storm outside rocked for only a few more seconds before the dark clouds overhead dispersed with no complaint. The grand shine of the moon broke through the heavens and illuminated the gleaming land below as the rains ceased and the winds broke to a gentle breeze. It was then that Alye heard the screams...

Kyll's screams.

Alye exploded forward in motion. Rapid winds beat around her as fast as her heart was pumping. She ripped down the passageway and back into the foyer before shooting straight for Kyll's room. The twinkling stars from before were gone but she didn't care about that now. She shot down the hallways as a pace that she rarely tried indoors. In a mere matter of moments, Alye was outside Kyll's door. The screams were only louder and more definitive from here...

Alye just stood outside her room for a moment as a seal appeared under her feet, sending a gentle glow under her body. Alye's clothes and hair swished back and forth for a moment as she sent her magic forth. The air around Kyll's room began to thicken until all sound from inside was blocked out. Alye had sound-proofed the room so no one else would hear the proud woman's screams. Once that was done Alye opened the door slowly...

As the door slid open, Alye could see the disaster Kyll's room had become. The entire place was trashed from ceiling to floor. There were holes in the wall, papers strown everywhere, clothes lying about, and glass sitting on the floor in pieces. Alye's sad eyes fell upon Kyll... The woman was thrashing about in her bed, tears running down her face. The streams reflected in the moonlight from the window on the other side of her. "Kyll...", the white-haired woman whispered gently. Her guildmate thrashed again, her body shaking violently. The waves of emotion hit Alye like a tsunami. She felt anger, sadness, regret, hatred, sorrow, all at the same time.

And pain.

Alye's eyes fell to the floor. So...much pain... Kyll's cries rang out to her heart and very soul. If only Alye could have come faster... Maybe she could have spared Kyll of all this pain. A single tear welled in Alye's eye as she stood there, feeling like the brunt and cause of Kyll's agony. As the woman's wails rang out in her mind, her memories flashed before her. The first time she met Kyll... The first time they argued.... The first time they hugged... and the first time they cried.

"I know we butt heads, but you're still my best friend, Lightning Nimrod!"

Alye's eyes snapped open. She looked at Kyll who was still thrashing. That...those words...they were as clear as day! The white-haired woman's chest filled with emotion as she shot forward and towards Kyll. Alye stepped over the countless debris everywhere and kneeled next to Kyll. Her face was red from crying so hard, but Alye cupped it in her hands anyway. "Kyll! Kyll, calm down!", Alye whispered to her frantically. She was met with a fit of rage so strong that it sent her careening back towards the wall. Alye skidded to a halt as she looked at Kyll. Her body really was getting stronger. But her spirit can't handle the pace of growth. Alye tried once more.

She came at Kyll again, but this time she pinned her arms to her sides and held her tightly. Kyll's thrashing was great, but Alye held fast as she ended laying right next to her in her bed. Alye pushed her head into the crook of Kyll's neck and asserted herself there. She wasn't going to let go. She failed Kyll once, but she wasn't going to do it again.

Alye took deep breaths as the air around the room began to shimmer and gleam. The whole room began shifting gently as Alye conjured up a powerful torrent of healing winds. They washed over everything, giving the room a sparkling look in the pale moonlight. Even as this went on, Alye still didn't let Kyll go. She held on for dear life.

Images of Alye's parents shot into her mind. A memory of her brother smiling fading as well. Alye's eyes welled up with tears once more as she cried softly into Kyll's neck, trying her hardest to show she cared. She'd lost so much already...

I don't want to lose you too...", she whimpered quietly.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th January 2014, 10:33 am

Kyll's body reacted as Alye tried to get near her through instinct. "Why...." she said aloud as she began to surrender herself to sleep. "Why...." Kyll's tears flowed down her cheeks to her pillow which was already soaked. As the magic surrounded her the blisters faded away as if they weren't there. She took her right hand and grabbed onto Alye's forearm. She held it gently. The scar on the top of her hand was in full view of Alye. The marking of the wish faerie, only it was just the single wing. SOMEONE had broken the original binding. Kyll's body calmed down. "Harrigan...." Kyll said softly. "I'm so sorry..." She obviously was dreaming of her regret. Kyll pulled Alye down to her and hugged her. "Please... don't kill me..."

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 6th February 2014, 6:29 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

As Kyll finally seemed to be weakening a bit and succumbing to sleep, she unconsciously moved her hand to one of Alye's arms that where holding onto the sleeping woman. Alye cracked her eyes open only to see the scar of the wish faeries upon her hand. Alye's blood ran cold for a moment. In the clear moonlight, the woman could clearly see that only half of the mark was showing, but that meant that someone had broken half the seal already. But who? Alye's grip relaxed a bit as she felt Kyll's tense body seem to relax a bit more, though she still released her healing winds into the air for good measure. The white-haired woman reached up and gently petted Kyll's hair back and forth. "It's alright now. Shhh...", she said softly.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:30 am