Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private)

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private) Empty Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private)

Post by Haru-senpai 8th August 2013, 5:06 pm

The wind would blow across a grassy field; in the midst of which sat a Manor of amazing size. Windows broken out, in shambles; ivy growing all over it; which also shook in the wind at a dance. The high walls of the courtyard were also overgrown; increasing the Ivy's dance.

The camera would zoom over the Manor's roof, and towards it's backyard. On a spiked, protruding cliff. Sat two Tombstones. In front of them; stood a young-man, with flowing vibrant blue-hair tied back into a pony-tail and spiking everywhere. The camera zoomed up to his back as his hair blew in the wind; whilst standing in front of the Tombstones.  

------------------------------------

Heero's amber eyes were filled up with a mild amount of tears; as he stood there, eyebrows raised as he seemed to be lost in a thoughtless trance of regret. All of the moments he'd never get to share with his parents poured and ripped through him.

No embrace from Mother; he'd never feel that.

A pleasantly surprised handshake from a proud father; he'd never feel that.

"Dinnertime!" being yelled, and his family coming together around the table. He'd never---well, Serene....maybe one day he'd have one of his own.....did he even deserve it?

He continued to stare at the two tombstones; as the waters beyond the cliff stretched out and glittered against the Sun upon waters of the Calm Sea. Birds flew overhead; and squalled loudly. Heero seemed to be so lost in though that even his Exceed, Garfield had given up and sat on top of the roof of the abandoned Reyold Manor---watching him from afar as he couldn't so much as get a word out of Heero in front of the tombstones.

The orange cat watched him there, out on that sunlit cliff from the roof.

"Heero.......you won't even talk...." Garfield looked somewhat glum, as he swished his tail and let it rest on the roof sadly. He looked down at his own orange pawed feet with a sigh.

Heero's amber eyes continued to focus on the two Tombstones.

"Mom......Dad....." as he said the names he winced; and as he shut his eyes forcefully two tears rolled quickly down his cheeks as he stood there with his eyes closed, in a mixture of solace and pain.

Last edited by Heero-sama on 12th October 2013, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private) Rose

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private) Empty Re: Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private)

Post by Alye 13th August 2013, 4:56 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES
    It was that time of year again. The girl who was usually clad in regal, white attire was dressed in all black now. Nothing too flashy. Black blouse, darkened jeans and midnight heels. She wore a cloak around her body that matched her ensemble as well. She had flew from Karakuri City where the Eclipse Soul guildhall was based all the way to outskirts of Magnolia where her last home once was. She had stuck to above the clouds, finding momentary peace in the sea of white she skirted above.

She eventually came to a stop as she felt that she was near the home. Whenever she was close to this place she could feel it in her heart. Pain, loneliness, crushing guilt. She opened her eyes as she slowly broke through the clouds, her hair shifting ever so slightly in the breeze. She didn't look down at the estate at first. She never did. She would always stare at the sun for a moment. The sky in front of her was a hue of red and golds as the sun began his own trip home. Alye sighed for a moment and breathed in the air around her deeply. She looked down at the flowers in her hands. It was a mixture of her mother and father's favorite. She came here every year at this time to put them on their graves. She gripped the wrapping tightly for a moment.

Was it good to be home? She didn't know...
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private) Empty Re: Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private)

Post by Haru-senpai 12th October 2013, 12:35 pm

As the tears rolled down his cheeks; Heero became overwhelmed with emotion and fell to his knees; going into a japaneese style prayer of forgiveness. He burried his head in the grass in front of the tombstones; and began asking for his parents forgiveness over and over again.

"I've been so selfish....so rude....." his own antics replayed in his mind over, and over again. "I've wasted so much time....I know I'm not who you'd have wanted me to be...." tears welled up in his eyes again even as his face was buried in the ground. "F---father." an almost impossible amount of pain welled up inside of him; as he slammed a fist into the ground, shaking the cliff itself once.

"I've let you down...I know I have....I don't have a real job; a real career. I've let our estate fall into ruins although I've got more money than I know what to do with---" he sat up once on his knees and wiped his face; "Forgive me father....." he looked to his mothers grave; and immediately almost burst into tears.

For awhile; he couldn't think of anything to say. He was impossibly ashamed of even being near her grave. Her baby boy; who she fed with a bottle every night, screamed waking her up at night. Watched run around, taught to speak; had become---nothing. Worthless.

"I'm sorry Mom." he said once. Thinking about throwing himself from the cliff on which he now stood. "I, don't have a family yet....there's one who...makes me happy; but I don't know how too---" he stood to his feet, and let out a scream of frustration and sadness, kneeling at his mothers grave and placing a hand on it silently.

In prayer; he kept one hand on his mother's grave, and remained silent.

On the rooftop; Garfield's tail and ears twitched; as he spun around and looked upward into the clouds.

"Hey Heero!!! Something's coming! It's not too big! But it's powerful!" Garfield being an Exceed had a very acute sense of magical power; and even at this distance could sense someone coming. Heero heard Garfield loud and clear; and didn't ignore him at all this time, he stood to his feet; and lowered his orange and black hoodie from his blue hair. He looked up at the skies towards the direction Garfield was motioning too with an orange paw.

"You're here too?" he said to himself once; as his hair now uncovered by his hood; blew in the wind around his face. He'd turn around, back toward the tombstones. "Tsk...." he'd hiss once, as his hair blew all around his face; slipping his hands into his pockets. "Ironic that we'd meet again here of all places ." he got emotional even at the though that his sister was so close; but he decided to retain his composure around her.

When she finally did approach the Tombstone Cliff; he would speak to her without even turning to look at her.

"About time. Or were you planning on skipping out this year?" he would turn slowly; and make eye contact with his sister; his blazing golden amber eyes meeting his shimmering sky teal's. Without saying anything more; he turned back around and kneeled at their mothers grave, placing a hand on it and continuing to pray for his own inner peace.

He felt darkness welling up inside of him; a pure darkness that cared for nothing. He had to subdue it; or there was no telling where it would lead him. Only memories of all the effort his Mother had put into raising him would quell these feelings...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 12th October 2013, 2:28 pm

Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

~ Alye ~

She felt him before she saw him. That's how it always went. When she was at this place, she would always reach out with her senses. Trying. Trying to feel her parents, her brother, anything. But usually the only thing she felt was silence. This time she felt emotions before she felt power. Heero probably didn't realize that his mood had a subtle effect on the electrosphere which Alye could sense intuitively. She could feel it now. It was heavy and thick. Surging against itself so it wouldn't wreck havoc against others. Her brother was tearing himself apart and he didn't even know it. Or...maybe he did. And that's what he wants.

Could Alye stop him?

She doubted it. He never listened to her. But, then again, she never listened to him. She disregarded anything he had to say because she deemed it to be immature in her mind. Even as she neared the ground, she could feel all the emotions she held in, all the words she wished she knew how to say teetering on the edge. Were they both on their breaking point?

Alye heard Garfield announce her presence. She could keenly see Heero's response. She'd seen the same thing many times, but it never hurt any less. Was this her punishment? Fraternal hatred? The winds brought his words to her ears and she only looked down at the flowers in her hands. To be honest, Alye had never been here at the same time as Heero before. She could see why now...

When her feet touched the ground, she looked at Heero's back as if someone had just wrenched a knife into her stomach. How could she respond? Should she respond? The white-haired girl decided against it. To her, her words meant nothing to him. Her lips quivered for just one moment, but she pushed the instinct away. She didn't say a word as she walked over to her father's grave and kneeled down in front of it. She reached into the group of flowers and picked out what she thought was half. After pulling them from the wrapping, she gently laid them on the cold, cold stone.

"Hi Daddy."

At that moment, it didn't matter if Heero was their or not. Just saying those words broke Alye down. The tears stung her eyes bitterly but she let them out anyway. Two bulbous tears fell from her eyes, raced down her cheeks, met at the peak of her chin, and then fell in the flowers she just laid down. She watched the tear settle on one of the petals as if it belonged there.

Alye wished she could belong here too.

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private) VzaWKfF
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 31st October 2013, 12:17 pm

As Heero knelt on the cold grass, one hand on the tombstone of rock in front of him; his mother's grave. He remained immobile; unable to process much of anything in this state of mind.

As he kept one hand on his Mother's grave, he felt ashamed. Ashamed of how he treated his big sister; the tears still wet on his cheek; he turned his head and looked at her, stealing a glance but not daring to stare. He saw tears roll down her face; as he stood to his feet, and walked towards the edge of the cliff.

Slipping his hands into his pockets; he stared out against the ocean waves; Magnolia in the distance.

All that remained of his family was behind him; a weeping sister, two graves in the ground; and a derrelect mansion, crumbling.

His emotion bubbled over; as he felt if he turned around at this moment; he might snap into an endless rage. His eyes set off into a glow; and stabilized as his eye color changed to red from their usual bright golds.

'Why?' had reality cursed him so. So much power; yet, nothing to show for it. Is that what power meant? Lonliness? Or was there another purpose. Although he was both rich; and famous, he ran from it all. Now all he wanted was to feel strong; stronger than anyone in his path. It was at this pivotal dark moment; that he saw a clear white background glow; around the sillouhetes of both his parents; smiling at him. In between them was a young girl; with bright blue eyes and white hair, holding both their hands, smiling back at Heero.

Without any control over his mouth or actions; he spoke.

"Alye...." as she'd look up she'd see his blue hair swaying in the breeze of the endless blue skies. Just saying her name seemed to have a calming effect on him; his eyes switched from the color red to gold almost instantly. "I-I'm sorry." he turned around and lifted her off the ground; not giving her a chance to reply.

He embraced her fully, and once the embrace had ran it's course; he continued to hold her. The type of wrap around that said 'just be here with me for now'. They didn't get many chances to be together; and he was tired of treating her like she was less than. From now on; he'd do his best too be inseprable from her.

"A-a second ago, I shouldn't have said those things." he took a step back from her; but held onto one hand, staring back into her face plainly. Looking back at the face that he'd looked up too growing up; eventually he gave a big dumb smile and rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I'm just mad I never get any attention from you; but love should be stronger than any temporary feeling...right?!" in his own way; as he continued to rub the back of his head, he'd just told his sister he loved her.

Heero slipped his hands into his pockets; and sighed.

"Alye...there's so much, I need to tell you; I don't even know where to begin....I think...I have some deep feelings for a girl. But I haven't been back to the Guild in months; I'll bet she hates me...along with everyone else there." he closed his eyes and did his best to think up a starting place as he blushed comically while closing his eyes.

The camera would comically cut to Garfield with a huge amount of tears in his eyes; his head big on the screen as the orange cat burst into a river of even more tears. "H-Heero you dummy, Rene could never ever feel that way, you'll see!"

× Bio
    × Magic

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 24th December 2013, 10:35 pm

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

At the sound of her name the white-haired girl looked up. In that moment, something was different. Alye felt the change in her brother's tone clearly. It was like someone had thrown a switch. As her eyes met his, she saw the flash of his pupils moving from red back to their normal color. Alye was sure that wasn't normal. Maybe she could ask him about it. Maybe...

She was about to look back down to the flowers when she suddenly felt arms around her. She was being lifted into the air and she let it happen. Her eyes had widened in shock as tears welled at the corners of her eyes. It took a second for her to truly realize that Heero was the one holding...but when she did...

Alye held him just as tight as he was holding her. She choked back tears the best she could, but she felt some still roll down her face and get on his slave. At this point she didn't care though. She just wanted to be here with her brother. After being apart for the longest time, to be together felt so good. "It's okay. I'm sorry for leaving you alone...for so long...", she whispered to him as she held his hand the same as he held her's.

Alye held onto the other set of flowers in her hand when Heero slipped his hands into his pockets. She wiped a tear from her eyes and then rubbed them with the back of her hand. Heero had a point. They had so much to talk about that it was ridiculous. However, when he mentioned a girl he liked a lot, everything stopped for a second. Now she really needed to know everything. However, Alye was startled by the presence of a orange cat bawling his eyes out yelling something.

The older sibling yelped and comically dashed behind her brother with a scared yet curious look on her face. "I-I sense magic power coming from that thing....w-what is it?"

Live and Learn (Heero and Alye: Private) VzaWKfF
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 25th December 2013, 12:09 pm

Heero got a stupid grin on his face, and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly for a moment; shrugging off the way he'd felt before completely and shaking his head at Garfield's antics from above with a sweatdrop. As he noticed Alye blur behind him and question Garfield's existence and magical power comically. He raised an eyebrow at Garfield and then turned around towards Alye; putting a hand on her shoulder with a big slayer smile; a bit taller than her.

"Watch this." he shoved her shoulder with one finger playfully and waved Garfield down; calling him as the cat spawned bright white wings with his Aera; magic, whirling down and flapping himself to a slow; landing on the ground as his wings disappeared in a shimmer. Garfield raised an eyebrow and wagged his tail at the woman as he looked her up and down.

After a rather serious moment; Garfield sparkled; as jazz music began to play in the background out of nowhere.

He leaned in floating out of nowhere, one leg crossed as he sparkled floating just next to her shoulder for a good 'view'.

"Heero, you never told me what a fox your sister was~" Garfield would spin at a blur and be kneeling in front of Alye. As he opened his mouth to speak; Heero would punt him away into the clouds like Team Rocket with a kick out of nowhere. Sighing to himself.

"S-sorry. That's Garfield he's....my best friend....always been there for me...and for the ladies..." with a twinkle in the sky; Garfield flew off comically wailing. "Hmmm...how do I put this..." thought bubbles would pop up over a chibi Alye and Heero. Heero would raise one finger and point up. "There's at least--two universes or dimensions attached to this one that I've been too! One is like a mirror image of ours, with different people and another is kind of like ours...except it's populated with flying cats and looks totally bonkers. It's called Edolas. There; Garfield and the cats are like Royalty to the humans...we're talking full on kitty cat Royal guard here...it's pretty funny."

Heero kept his hands in his pockets the entire time as he spoke casually. Rubbing it in a bit as he was aware of his sisters weakness for cute and fluffy things. He could tell Garfield too take her there; but then she might never return to Fiore.

Birds flew off of Reyold Manor in the background; ivy overgrown all over the building; but it had a certain majesty too it in the sunlight.

"Yeah, I'm not thinking about moving too fast with her. But---I do really like her." Heero blushed a bit and crossed his arms. "But there are butts that need kickin', asses to beat." Heero smiled to himself in a bit of blind arrogance. "No matter how I feel when I'm alone with Serene, t-that's her name...I'm a Fairy Tail wizard first, right?." Heero had his arms crossed still, but had moved to the cliff with his parents grave on it looking out into the Calm Sea.

It was easy to abuse Magic. With millions of regular humans out there; Magic often was criticized or feared. Fairy Tail gave the people something to smile about; a hopeful feeling in Magic that everyday people could point out; or cling too. Kids did love their Fairy Tail T-shirts and blankets after all; Heero hoped that they'd always be an example.

"Hmmm...I could go for some tacos and french fries right now---" Garfield landed out of nowhere on Heero's head and wailed on it comically with an orange paw as Heero spun around grabbing at him. "----why?!" after he'd calmed Garfield down, Heero motioned for Alye to come closer too their parents graves.

"Alye.....I, met another Dragon. Besides Zeuslogia. Her name was Grandine....she taught me a spell....it's called Milky Way. It allows you to talk to nearby spirits as long as you're near their grave or burial...." Heero inhaled and exhaled; shaking his head and backing off. "No...I won't dishonor my parents by using Magic to tamper with their graves; I don't think I'm ready too talk to them anyway." with a deep inhale and exhale; Heero sighed to himself.

"I need some potato chips..." Heero said randomly; rubbing his stomach. He turned towards Reyold Manor; with a smile he wondered if they could ever fix the place up as it should be. "So, we both got named Wizard Saints; how bout that?" he said as he flexed comically; sparkling as he switched positions into a new flex.

"But we all know Fairy Tail is superior too Eclipse Soul." Heero sparkled his way into a kneeling position on the cliff, comically turning around and standing; flexing both arm muscles with a 'wooow!'; "They made you a Wizard Saint purely off of you knowing me; you should thank me really." Heero raised an eyebrow and smiled at his own supposed cleverness. But really he was just doing his best to either infuriate or annoy his sister as he usually did when they were growing up or on good terms.

"Hey! Ho!" Heero pointed once and air humped, sparkling and flexing again with a whirl. "Hey!"

"Stop him now or he'll be there until the sunset...." Garfield hovered next to Alye, leaning in comically as Heero sparkled his ass off up on the cliff.

× Bio
    × Magic

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:15 am