Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria)

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Empty The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria)

Post by Emilia Hawke 5th February 2014, 11:16 pm

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Ea4ae7465437e3ffe9c3e4679369ea3fe93d7784da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709195ea05a60a9cc861287_zpse8adef64
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) 1ew2ol

- Reiki

It was a brisk winter's eve, the wind whistling through the streets as the moon shined high above Karakuri City. There Reiki sat atop the Eclipse Soul guild hall, his right knee raised with his left sticking straight out, resting his arm across his knee. He sat thinking over everything that had happened since the assault on Era. Was that really a year ago already? This was somewhat hard for Reiki to believe. With so much having happened over the past year, Reiki had lost track of the time. Era’s destruction seemed like it was only yesterday.

The thing currently plaguing his mind was over one of the newer guild members, the Poison Dragon Slayer known as Sephiria. During the course of the past year, Reiki had taken her under his wing to help her learn the true power of her Dragon Slaying abilities. Her training was going extremely well until roughly a month ago. Something had caused her to become extremely paranoid over everyone and everything. This bothered Reiki because of how close he had grown to Sephiria whilst helping her with her training. Sephiria was essentially a daughter to him despite their close age. What was it that was bothering her? This was the question currently ringing in Reiki’s head.

He had no real evidence to go off of, but Reiki suspected it may have something to do with her family. Typically, Dragon Slayers, Reiki included, were orphans in some shape in form before they were taken in by their dragons. In Reiki’s case, he never even got a chance to even memorize his parents faces before he was orphaned due to unfortunate events that led to them not being able to support and provide for him. He didn’t know how it was that Sephiria had came to be orphaned, but it was simply the only thing he could come up with that made sense. Even with his theory, Reiki still didn’t have the slightest clue what about her family would be bugging her. Simply missing them, regret for something she may have said before running away from them; any number of things.

Whatever the case may be, Reiki had concocted a plan that might just help the little Poison Dragon out. However, in order for it to be enacted, there was a certain someone Reiki would have to talk to about it. He stood up, jumping over the railing and hoping his way down the enormous guild hall to the main entrance; pushing his way inside.

He made his way up to the living quarters, trying to remember which room it was he was looking for. After a brief memory lapse, he found the door he was looking for, simply standing in front of it awkwardly. The light was on, so she was clearly home and awake; yet he just stood at the door looking down. I haven’t seen her for an entire year… whenever I was here at the guild she was off with work and vice versa… There sure is a lot I want to catch up on but that can come later… he thought to himself, slowly raising his hand up to the door. Three solid knocks rang upon the wooden door of her room. Alye, do you mind if I come in? I wanted to talk to you about something kinda important.

template by darkee of btn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) 471 The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) H05POqb The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) 471
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Empty Re: The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria)

Post by Alye 11th February 2014, 4:41 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES
    The three knocks upon the stark white door of Alye Reyold made the woman look up from what she was doing. The woman's long white hair shifted a bit as she looked back down to the paper and pen in her hand. She smiled gently. It would seem that she would have to write another time. She gathered the papers around her into a neat stack and then placed them altogether in a rather secure looking wall panel where she happened to store many important things. Alye put the pen down and ran her fingers through her hair before she crossed her immaculate white room towards her door.

When she got the threshhold of her room, Alye stopped. From here, she could sense Reiki's magic power. A small smile lit up her face as she sensed him just outside. She hadn't seen him in quite a long time, and she honestly was wondering how he had been doing as of late. He was her teammate after all! Alye reached forward and put a hand on the ornate crystal that was her doorknob. With a quick flick of her wrist and a tug, she pulled the door open and smiled at Reiki.

"Long time no see", she said with quite the warm smile on her face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) VzaWKfF
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Empty Re: The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria)

Post by Emilia Hawke 12th February 2014, 7:49 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Ea4ae7465437e3ffe9c3e4679369ea3fe93d7784da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709195ea05a60a9cc861287_zpse8adef64
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

- Reiki

As the door pulled back, Reiki was greeted by the always welcoming site of his white haired maiden’s smile. With a smile of his own, he quickly wrapped his arms around her buxom frame for a quick hug. Far too long, my Strum Kulaas, far too long. he said, running his fingers through her silk like hair; a playful twirl of his finger occurring as he reached the end of her locks. He pulled back from the hug, kicking his boots off outside the door before stepping inside the immaculate white den that Alye called her room. He looked around examining everything as he pushed his hair back over his shoulders, attempting to tame this wild new hair cut of his.

This was the first time Reiki had ever seen Alye’s room. He wasn’t exactly surprised at how clean and elegant everything looked. He had to admit that this reflected her personality quite well. Reiki looked back to Alye, with a rather worrying smile on his face. So um… I really wanted to talk to you about something that’s been on my mind for roughly a month or so now. I hope you don’t mind. he said in a rather quiet tone, noticing the only two places to really sit were a single chair at a small table and her bed. It was to be expected, seeing as people generally wouldn’t expect to have guests over to their bedrooms.  Reiki chose to sit on the edge of her bed, hoping to not seem imposing and hoping she would sit next to him for this discussion.

There was a brief moment of silence between the two, as Reiki reached up and scratched around the scar beneath his right eye. The damn things always seemed to attract itchiness for no reason whatsoever. He was using this silence to go over in his mind exactly how he wanted to go about wording what he wanted to say. How to start this… Well, over the course of the past year, I sort of took one of the newer guild members under my wing to help train them when I returned from Iceberg. Her name is Sephiria, I’m not sure if you’ve met her yet. She’s the Poison Dragon Slayer. I know it’s kinda weird sounding, but over the past few months since I started to help her train and grow stronger she’s kind of become like a kiir, a child, a daughter to me. I’m not exactly sure how or why it just sort of happened that way.

However, about a month ago, Sephiria started acting rather strange. She became extremely zofaas, meaning fearful or paranoid, of practically everyone and everything. I can’t even get close enough to ask her what exactly is making her act this way. I.. do have a theory on why though. It’s a longshot, but it’s kinda the only thing I could think of that would be bugging her.
    Reiki paused, gritting his teeth. This was going to be the most painful part for him to explain to Alye, but he knew he wanted to get his idea out to her.

After taking a deep breath, he continued. I feel like it’s perhaps something to do with her family. I’m assuming the story is the same as mine and Aian’s; being orphaned as a child before winding up in the care of a dragon. She probably misses her family dearly and I can relate. I never knew either of my parents. As far back as I can remember I was in an orphanage. My parents placed me there because they were too poor to be able to raise a child. I hated the place by the time I was 7 and just ran away; winding up in the care of Gellidus after passing out in a snowstorm. During the past year I did do a bit of research to try and find my parents again. It...turns out that both my monah and bormah were in Era the day of the attack. Who knew… they had become quite wealthy a few years back; having quite a nice home in Magnolia. They were just… in the wrong place at the wrong time. I found my last name among the death records while I was helping out Magnolia account for their losses from Era.. It was quite painful to see those names on there. While I was browsing through adding names to the records I also saw…. Reyold, added to the records quite a few years back… he paused, his hands curling up into fists along his pale blue jeans as grit his teeth more. It was painful for Reiki to even think about that; let alone mention it to Alye.

Reiki took another deep breath as he turned to look at Alye. He was trying hard to beat it down, but she could easily see the pain that was swimming in his eyes. A-anyway… I… I think that maybe I could… we could… sort of adopt Sephiria? I want to give the poor kid a family. I don’t mean just like how the guild is our family. I mean like an actual family… This feels incredibly strange for me to be asking considering the fact that you barely even know her but… I’d like to do this together with you Alye. We… both know how it is to… to not have parents. I feel as though it sort of fits in with the whole notion of Eclipse Soul. Zeno formed this guild to give people second chances… She doesn’t have her parents around, she very well may have lost them like we have, and that may be why she’s acting the way she is. I really want to help Sephiria out… so that she doesn’t have to go through what we have.

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) 471 The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) H05POqb The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) 471
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 15th February 2014, 7:34 am

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

After their embrace, Alye smiled at Reiki. To be honest, she really did miss her teammates so seeing them every now and then really did make her feel good. The white-haired woman listened to his words as she walked over to her bed while he did as well. She usually didn't have visitors around so there really weren't many places to sit. However, she was more than comfortable enough to sit in her bed at the same time as Reiki. When he sat at the foot of her bed, she sat under her covers, placing them over her lap as she reached over and slipped on her oversized greyish white "Dragonslayas Ruuuule!" hoodie that he had covertly stolen from his room many nights ago. As her head popped through the head hole and she pulled her stark white hair out of it, she sat and listened to Reiki.

The whole time he spoke, Alye sat motionless. Naturally, Alye is not a emotional person. And whenever she seems to let even an ounce of feeling out, it somehow corresponds with a weather event. Especially with her latest power boost. It wasn't that Alye didn't feel anything, it was more like she just couldn't project it. After mentioning her parents, her eyes shot down. Even after all this time, it still bothered her. She wondered if it ever wouldn't. However, when Reiki finally raised his proposition to her, the woman looked back up at him slightly shocked.

Adopt?

Her room was quaintly silent as the woman put her chin on her palm and looked down at her bedsheets and then to the moon overhead outside her window. Her bright blue eyes seemed to reflect it for a few moments before Alye turned back to Reiki.

He wanted her to legally become responsible for someone that she did not even know? Especially a mage as well? The only intelligent and sensible answer that Alye could Reiki was...

"Alright."

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) VzaWKfF
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 15th February 2014, 10:17 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

- Reiki

After a brief moment of almost tranquil science, a smile came over Reiki’s face as he heard the word’s ”Alright.” escape from Alye’s lips. He honestly could not be any happied to hear that she was in agreement concerning the plan he had to help the young Dragon Slayer. Thank you, Alye. This.. really does mean a lot to me. he uttered quietly, gently pushing himself off of Alye’s bed.

He made his way over to the lamp that was providing the light for whatever Alye was doing before he had come to chat with her. Upon clicking it off, Reiki made his way back over to Alye’s bed. He slipped his way quietly underneath the covers so that he could lay next to his love. Wrapping his arms around her, Reiki gazed lovingly into Alye’s gorgeous sky blue eyes; the warmest smile painted upon his face. I missed you dearly, my Strum Kulaas. he whispered, placing a kiss gently upon her cheek before he nestled his head down upon her shoulder. The two of them had never been together like this, but Reiki saw it simply as a way to make up for the years worth of hugs he had missed giving her. He simply wanted to rest now; holding the woman he cared for in his arms through the night.

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 15th February 2014, 12:17 pm

((Play Sephiria Theme: Peaceful Elegance))

A white space.......That's all that Sephiria could see at the moment. It was wide and empty, and she was floating along a non-existent wave. Sephiria was staring blankly at the ceiling of the place, with no emotions playing across her face. This place, Sephiria had been a lot in the past month. The young dragon slayer knew she was dreaming again. It was the same almost every time, this was where she started at before she met her. Sephiria didn't let any of her thoughts show on her face however, she just allowed herself to appear blank. Truth be told, the poison dragon slayer did not know if she could trust her sister's words anymore. Even though she made sense, it also backfired as Sephiria then doubted her sister's true intentions with her. But Sephiria knew better than to challenge her sister on anything, she was stronger than the Jyuubei. Much much stronger. And her sister seemed to care for her well-being, going as far as to yell at Sephiria for getting hurt on a mission. Sephiria allowed a corner of her lips to turn upwards for a brief second, before her face went back into its masked mode. She would not allow her emotions to get to her, each time they did......that awful thing appeared. She needed to be in control this time, she did not want to wake with a scream again. She didn't know if she could play it off once again.

Sephiria's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her head being laid across someone's lap. Looking up again, the dragon slayer stared at her sister's smile. Rose was happy that she had returned, and Sephiria felt herself smile with her sister. Rose ran her fingers through Sephiria's hair, humming a tune for the both of them. Rose was humming a song that she had taught Sephiria in their old home. Sephiria sighed in content as she continued to look at the ceiling, thinking about everything going on in her life.

"Sinon." Rose seemingly called out to no one. It took a second, but Sephiria's eyes shifted back to her sister.

"Yes Rose?" Sephiria answered, shifting her eyes back onto the ceiling as they were about to speak to each other.

"Why are you still in Eclipse Soul?" At her sister's question, the dragon slayer flinched. Sephiria did tell Rose she would leave Eclipse Soul to go and kill their parents, but she had never told her sister a specific date. She wanted to get stronger, no matter how much she began to distrust and grow paranoid of the people around her.

((Stop theme: Peaceful Elegance))

"I can't leave yet Rose. They still can help me grow stronger." Sephiria argued against leaving, she really felt like she had a home at Eclipse Soul. Rose's face turned into a frown as she looked forward into what appeared to be nothingness, but a shadowy figure started to appear slowly. Sephiria's eyes widened, the young dragon slayer seemed deathly afraid of whatever it was. But once again, her entire body locked up in fear.

"Sinon. You know she will continue to haunt you if you keep this up. Leave Eclipse Soul soon, and come to me. Leave those who are trying to manipulate you to do things for them. Especially that Reiki." Rose's face twisted into a sneer slightly, disgusted at the thought of Sephiria's current mentor. She hated the man, he was taking away her dear Sinon's love for her. Sephiria's love belonged to her and her alone, and no one would take it from her. Rose sighed as she felt Sephiria begin shaking, she wished to help the dragon slayer out in this difficult time but this was a problem she could not control. The shadowy figure started to appear and it took form. "Twisted. You sicken me and put fear into my sister." Rose said to the shadow, and as it appeared to the two a smirk grew on its face.

'Twisted' as Rose had called it, looked exactly like Sephiria. Except, it was more pale and had completely black eyes. It seemed to be rotting in some places, and the clothes it was wearing appeared to be deteriorating. Twisted laughed, a horrible sick laugh, before speaking to the two sister's in a slightly demonized version of Sephiria's own voice. "Aw. Come on sister, I thought you loved me!" Twisted chuckled as Rose continued to glare at her. Twisted shook her head and raised a hand, stopping Rose from speaking. "Well no matter. I have to speak to her now so, goodbye my dear sister." At a wave of Twisted's hand, Rose had vanished and Sephiria was now on the ground. The young dragon slayer sat up and tried to scoot away, but Twisted had grabbed her and threw her into a wall. Holding up poor Sephiria, Twisted laughed and started to yank on the dragon slayer's arm. Sephiria's screamed loudly, feeling her arm be ripped off completely. The pain was unbelievable, and the blood flowing from her shoulder would have mesmerized her if she wasn't feeling incredible pain. Twisted laughed as she took one of her arms and shoved it through Sephiria's gut, the young dragon slayer screaming increasing in volume as she felt all of the pain. Despite her knowing it was a dream, the pain felt all too real. Sephiria didn't even know she was crying until Twisted wiped the tears away, whispering in a soft voice to the dragon slayer. "Don't worry my sweet. I will take care of you and your body when you lose your mind. And it will happen soon." Sephiria felt something in her chest being pulled, and as she looked down in horror she saw her heart being pulled out. Sephiria screams increased, until she didn't know if she was screaming any longer....

Sephiria didn't know if the horror could increase, but then she was looking directly at something. It appeared to be some type of battlefield, and Sephiria was on her knees with two blades in her hands. She was shaking, and covered in blood. Sephiria looked over in one direction, and her eyes widened at what she saw. It was her own body, and it was standing over the bodies of her guild mates and friends. Kyll, Mishi, Alye, Noel, Lance, Rita, Marick and others. But what it was holding in her right hand, hanging limply, was the body of her father figure and mentor, Reki. At that revelation, Sephiria tried to get up and run towards her body. The problem was that she couldn't move at all. Sephiria freaked out and tried to plead with her other form to stop, when it turned its head towards her. It held an evil smirk, and motioned 'bye bye' with its free hand.

*Crack*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

((Play Theme: Emotions that Run Wild))

Sephiria shot up in bed as she screamed slightly. She clamped a hand over her mouth, and looked around the room, when she jumped at the sound of her mentor's pet barking. Tsuki was its name, if Sephiria remembered clearly. Sephiria shook her mind of the barking really quick, and placed her head in her hands as she tried to calm her racing heart. The dreams kept feeling more and more real, and the young poison dragon slayer didn't know how much more she could take. Calm down Sinon. It was just a dream. That won't happen. Sephiria tried to calm herself, using her real name always seemed to keep her calmer. Despite her paranoia, that last scene almost made her break down completely. Reiki was still her father figure, and she did not want to see harm come to him at all. Despite what Rose wanted, Sephiria knew she couldn't leave for too long without him coming for her. Sephiria knew he cared for her like a daughter, and she loved him like he was her own father. Sephiria felt something going down her cheeks, and when she moved her hands towards them she felt liquid.

Am I.......crying?

Sephiria hated this feeling of helplessness. This feeling like she couldn't do anything. She hated her mother and father for leaving her. She hated her brother for being able to live with them. She hated her sister for making her life into a living hell by making her doubt her friends. She hated her guild for making her vulnerable. She hated Sephiria, not herself but the one who died here. She hated Twisted, the evil demonic force that would not leave her alone. But most of all, she hated herself for being weak. For being useless. For not being able to do anything about it. All her life people left her, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. She was weak, and everyone did not respect a weakling. Sephiria, no Sinon in her own thoughts. Sinon, hated being weak. She wanted to be strong enough to keep people around her. She wanted people to want to be around her for being strong. She just wanted someone to be able to tell her secrets to. She wanted someone.....

I....hate being alone.....

Sure Sinon had her two blades, but they weren't always around anymore. Sinon had began to believe that they were against her as well. Sinon also hated that, she did not want people to believe she didn't trust them but she couldn't help it. Her sister, her friend Noel, they both put doubt into her mind. It was getting to be too much. Sinon started to lightly sob, hoping no one heard her.

Why.......why can't I just live a happy life? Why.....must I go through this!

The Family Elixir (Private: Alye and Sephiria) Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: