Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Following her Constant Rebel

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

Following her Constant Rebel Empty Following her Constant Rebel

Post by Selveria Vedette 12th November 2013, 10:37 am

Selveria was lead to Savage Skull. She kept her silence and looked at the guild doors. I believe he was here... I was to follow him around, and yet I had to disappear. I do not know if I belong here. Selveria thought. Her crimson eyes looked up and down the doors. "I do not know if they will approve of me..." She thought aloud.

The thought slipped her lips. She put a hand over her mouth and blinked. This was quite out of character for her. Mainly because she never had thought aloud. Hopefully, no one had caught that slip up. She took a step forward. The tack of her three inch heel seemed to echo. Selveria raised an eyebrow. She put a hand on the door and pushed it open. I hope they don't charge at me to kill me first... Selveria's pale skin seemed to glow like a ghost in the darkness of the halls. She put a gloved hand through her long platinum hair. Selveria knew she was going to be made fun of because of her uniform. She always wore it like her armor. Selveria had no clue what she was getting herself into. Not being able to analyze anything causes her to second guess herself. As this thought crossed her mind. Selveria shook her head. "I do not belong here..." She said aloud and turned around to leave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Following her Constant Rebel Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Following her Constant Rebel Empty Re: Following her Constant Rebel

Post by Godlike Frederik 13th November 2013, 1:32 pm

Before Selveria even reached the door a cold and monotone voice was to be heard. And the shrouding darkness slowly revealed a man covered in a hooded cloaked behind her. The man that appeared had the same cold feeling as the voice. Both of them depraved of any joy that life could have offered.
    'Stepping inside the one of the most infamous halls of Fiore is quite a brave thing to do.'

Frederick found it curious indeed, why a young woman as her made the dangerous journey through the Spooky Forest with his many dangerous creatures hidden in the shadows of the tree. And it's deathly marshes. Only to come here. But then again Frederick didn't know of the connection she had with one of the most dangerous members of his guild.
    'Or it could be a grave mistake, but one thing is sure. Those that are drawn to this place have a purpose that has yet to be fulfilled. So tell me why dear, why is that you think you are here?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

Following her Constant Rebel Empty Re: Following her Constant Rebel

Post by Selveria Vedette 13th November 2013, 1:47 pm

Selveria looked at cloaked figure and shrugged. "I'm tracking someone," she said quietly but gracefully. Selveria put a hand to her side as if she was grabbing something. A saber appeared right in her grasp. She looked this figure up and down. "I learned stories about how he started here. He comes and goes as he pleases. He dresses like a male version of a madame at a brothel." Selveria glared she knew that she was weaker in comparison to this man. There seemed to be an aura that surrounded him. Dark. Her eyes moved over to the guild. "I don't mean anyone or anything harm. I am just traveling and tracking this man down." Her eyes moved back to the cloaked figure. Selveria stood there as a wind blew through her platinum hair. Her red eyes focused on the figure as she tried to make out a face. He must be trying to tempt me into something.

Following her Constant Rebel Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 2:44 am