Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Want Cookies!

DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I Want Cookies! Empty I Want Cookies!

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 12:20 pm

Delvic shivered in the chill atmosphere surrounding the Spooky Forest, he had received word from Kayra a week earlier that they needed to meet there, but hadn’t seen hide or hair of the girl. He had made the decision to leave the next morning if she didn’t show. Del found himself wandering the outskirts of the wood, having been focused on a little puzzle game he had found, in a nearby towns library. The book had entertained him the last few days trying to reach all the different solutions it described to the set of riddles it asked. He giggled to himself until he heard a low crying echoing out of the forest.
    Delvic turned and wandered cautiously in, distracted from the danger by the memory of the painful cries that he himself had made in the past. As he crept between the trees he a small silhouette came into view, which was emanating the sound. “ALL I WANTED WAS…. *sniff….COOKIES!” the figure wailed. Delvic heard the snapping of twigs and realized that to venture this far out had been foolish. The small shadow didn’t move until Delvic was upon him, jumping with fright as he saw a small boy blond haired and hazel eyed. His eyes were red with crying, and tears rolled down his cheeks. “Hey what are you doing all the way out here?” Delvic asked quietly, looking about calculating.
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I Want Cookies! Empty Re: I Want Cookies!

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 12:47 pm

The small boy seeing another child wiped his nose “I ran away, my mommy…*sniff*… yelled at me, so I ran.” He began sniffling again, but Delvic gave him a hug, “I’m sorry, but we can’t leave your mommy to worry, I bet she’s even more scared than you right now, so how about we go home together and then I promise I’ll even get you some cookies.” The young boy nodded and sniffled a little less, Delvic turned, but had lost track of the path back. A fog had descended and they were both lost now. Del slowly turned hearing another twig snap, as the boy began to cry softly in terror.
    Delvic recognized that he couldn't let this get out of hand the more scared the boy became the more he would scream and the more danger they would both be in. “Well lets go.” Delvic said calmly, taking the little ones hand, and they began off into the fog.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 12:47 pm

The member 'DelvicGrimoire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! NormalMonster
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 1:00 pm

Delvic stopped suddenly seeing tall silhouettes, appearing from the mist, taking the boy he ducked into the bushes. “I know I heard something over here,” a deep voice yelled, “sounded like a kid crying for his momma.” Several laughs rolled in from off in the distance. Delvic covered the little boy’s mouth and hardly breathed himself seeing the glint of metal, through the leaves. Delvic looked twisted his free hand working some magic upon the bandits weapon, he prayed that this worked, and shifted his hand to cover the boys eyes.
    The blade of the bandit, awoke, without taking its form it was blind, yet it knew things, such as, knowing of the creature holding it so tightly, it could “taste” its sweat, and fear. It also knew its master, small, calm, lying in wait behind the leaves, it knew not to run, not to bite, and for now… not to change.

Roll of 3 or better and they remain hidden.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 1:00 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Die_04_42161_sm
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 1:09 pm

“Damn, I must have been dreaming things then,” said the deep voice and watching his brown boots Delvic saw him step back towards the dimly flowing light that cut through the fog and leaves that had concealed them from his sight. Delvic took the boys hand once again and walked quickly away from the band of brigands not wanting to scare the boy any further, seeing as he was already shivering with fright.

The blade could tell that it was getting farther and farther from his master. That had to be fixed, to be alone terrified the new creature overcoming its desire to follow it's masters commands, the cool air stung its senses and left it tingling with sensations it didn't understand. It stretched and shifted aiming to escape. It too was scared, scared of the smell of blood that mixed in with the creature that held it, scared that it would be lost in the cold air that surrounded it. Just so scared.

Roll of 5 or more and the beast escapes unnoticed.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 1:09 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 1:17 pm

The blade shifted from the sheath, changing and expanding its eyes opening for the first time, it howled an unearthly bestial scream that portrayed its original use, a device of death. The bandits yelled in abstract terror running for weapons of the 5 that sat at the fire 2 remained, staring at the beast. “Demon!” one of them called out and swung a log pulled from the fire at it. The fire dazzled it for a moment and sent its mind reeling. The other attempted to stab it.

Delvic heard the scream and prayed that the child would hold on he sprinted with the child’s hand in his, “So what is your name?” Delvic asked attempting to distract the small boy’s thoughts. Too little to late however the boy looked back and seeing the creatures shadow cast through the trees by the fire he screamed and collapsed to the ground. Delvic grabbed him again and began to run certain that many worse things were coming.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 1:17 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 1:25 pm

The blade missed the beast, which no longer dazzled, angrily lunged at the remaining bandits, the smell of blood overpowering its limited sense. It swung heavily against the creature holding the sparkling object that smelled of blood. The other though swung the burning log down upon its back. It felt fear, this time the fear of death, that now drove it on.
    Delvic was already winded the command of his creation taking its toll. When a figure looking as afraid as he felt dashed out of the trees, and upon seeing it froze, “So there was a mommas boy out here, two of them in fact,” came his crackly high pitched voice. Delvic pushed boy away with a “Run!” and dashed between the larger man’s legs blocking his pursuit path. The small child cried as he ran, and Delvic prayed that there wasn’t anything worse out here than these dolts.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 1:25 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Attack

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 1:41 pm

The bandit danced backward avoiding the creature’s teeth, but the burning log landed cleanly upon the demons back. A sizzling perforated the air as the beast screamed and writhed upon the ground. Slowly it rose and breathing deeply gritted its teeth before attacking. This time aimed at the larger man wielding the log.
    Delvic stood before the large bandit, “Sacrificing yourself to save your brother, little guy” he said almost condescending. Delvic ignored it until he heard the boy’s screams. “Sad to say there are more of us out there pipsqueak” he laughed. Delvic heard breaking branches and grunts as the larger men tried to follow the smaller figure of the boy until they were all lost in the mist. “But, as for you, you’re going to come with us, we’ll get you home for a price.” He said audibly grinning. The bastard made a grab, for Delvic and started to lift him from the ground, Delvic on the other hand made a kick for his crotch.

Roll of 4 or higher the boy isn’t found by the bandits.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 1:41 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Attack I Want Cookies! Attack

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 6:38 pm

Teeth sank deep into the bandit’s throat, as he released a gurgling shriek and fell dead. The second bandit stumbled back in terror, stoking his blade out trying to ward off the “fiend”. The beast enjoyed the metallic tang that exploded into its mouth, and released the closest thing it could to a laugh. It circled the frightened man enjoying the smell of fear that permeated his flesh, and finally went into end it.

The bandit gasped, and curled over in pain. Delvic hadn't meant to kick so hard but had heard a small crunch as he made contact. The imposing man screamed and slumped over onto the ground. Del dodged around him and slipped through the trees searching for the boy hoping he hadn't been captured. He heard a scream from the injured man but didn't bother looking back. He dashed in between the trees, tripped and tumbled into the dirt.

Roll of 4 or higher Delvic finds the kid.

Last edited by DelvicGrimoire on 3rd November 2013, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was low a few words, had done it on a kindle so I couldn't count and was below minimum.)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 6:38 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Miss

#2 'Monster Dice' :

#3 'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Die_01_42158_sm
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd November 2013, 11:05 pm

The bandit twisted away from the "demon" narrowly avoiding its bite. The man screamed as it lashed out at it with his sword, the creature retaliated with tooth and claw. Both growling they danced between one another, each praying to end the others life.

Delvic scurried throughout the underbrush trying desperately to find the boy, he stopped when he heard the same gruff high voice painfully say, "Come out little ones this will be easier if you just give in." Del could hear the lie, and held his breath, praying not to be observed. “Find the little asses,” whispered the voice harshly. Delvic seriously felt the weight of the evening as he continued to crawl becoming winded without effort.
    He turned and looked through a filter of leaves as two men came looking around for them. Delvic slipped quietly away, in search off the lost child. The men were closing in behind him fanning out to capture either of the two small figures.

Roll of 3 or more Delvic finds the boy.

Last edited by DelvicGrimoire on 3rd November 2013, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Below minimum words, had to fix.)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2013, 11:05 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Attack I Want Cookies! Attack

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Die_06_42164_sm
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 3rd November 2013, 3:02 pm

The creature lunged upon the tip of the blade taking the brunt and shrieking, but rent the man cleanly across the chest revealing a mangled white cage filled with gushing red. The beast pulled the blade out and howled scarring away any lesser creatures, the beast smelt his master and dashed into the forest seeking find more of the red, that for so long had covered it, before its awakening.

Delvic heard a rustle just ahead and slipped between the roots of a fallen tree, and saw the terrified face of the boy silently sobbing into his shirt, Delvic touched him, and he started. About to shout Del covered his mouth and placed his index finger to his lips, whispering, “they will be gone soon just close your eyes and plug your ears, okay?” The kid was too scared to argue, doing as he was told.

The men clamored through the trees searching for the kids certain that the group would be pleased once they had the children, they could ransom them and make a killing, all without killing. A shadow moved within the mist and startled the men. “Over there” howled the tall, lanky man with the high voice. The other approached cautious still scared of the thing that had appeared before. He looked through the trees lower foliage to see a pair of bright red eyes. “Rroaarr!”
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd November 2013, 3:02 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Miss
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 3rd November 2013, 3:09 pm

The larger man jumped towards the trees to avoid the claws that lashed out at him like lightning. The lanky man hearing the roar was shaken to his very soul, he was left to decide whether it was worth risking his life to face the beast alone. The shook for a moment stuck in indecision.

Delvic placed his hands over the little ones closed eyes. He hoped to avoid any other incidents and held him firmly. The beasts roar would have cause him to cry out had his ears not been covered and his mouth pressed to Delvic’s chest. He tried to stand tall but knew that he could only get in the way at this moment. He prayed for the sake of the kid (and himself) that the beast would finish them off. The larger man made a run for it deciding not to risk his life on the fool’s chance that he may slay this “demon”.

Roll of 2 or more the other bandit runs in terror.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd November 2013, 3:09 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! Die_05_42162_sm
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 3rd November 2013, 3:22 pm

The man seeing his backup dashing for the clearing did likewise and bolted. The beast began to give chase, but was called back with a whistle. Delvic didn’t release the child just yet and with one hand petted the monster “good boy” he whispered approvingly. He continued the treatment for another minute before directing his creation to lead the two of them from the forest. It lightly barked its understanding and dashed off into the fog. Del took the hand of the little boy who finally opened his eyes. “Let’s get you home,” he said and began walking in the direction of the “demon”. The forest soon gave way to a small town around the other end of the forest.
    The kid took over then; dashing off towards a house whose lights remained on regardless of the late hour of the morning. The door flew open and a cry of “Rebecca!”  was instant as the kid appeared in the porch light. Delvic stopped, “wait, you’re a girl?” he exclaimed astonished. Rebecca cried into her mother’s arms words flowing together into a single sound. As things continued Rebecca explained how the boy had saved her life, finding her in the forest and protecting her from bandits. The mother seemed astonished giving Delvic a hug along with statements of gratitude. “All a part of my job.” He said embarrassed.
    “Job?”
    “Yes I’m a mage.” Delvic said showing his tattoo.
    She then hugged him again, this time crying, “Thank you so much for my little one.” Outside the night was quiet again and an old saber rested against the house’s wall, shimmering like new.

Last edited by DelvicGrimoire on 3rd November 2013, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a little more emotion)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 10th November 2013, 10:42 am

I Want Cookies! GhqjI28

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Want Cookies! Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

I Want Cookies! Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

I Want Cookies! Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:09 pm