Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I want cookies - solo mission

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I want cookies - solo mission Empty I want cookies - solo mission

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 5:38 am

Mission:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I want cookies - solo mission Empty Re: I want cookies - solo mission

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 11:29 am

It was 6AM when Axel decided to wake up. He decided to wake up early so he wouldn't have to get a rush of byes and Love yous from his family. Even though he joined Fairy Tail, he wanted to live with his family, because if he wasn't around them for long amounts of time, he would get depressed, because he would start thinking about his mother, who was dead. Sure if he was around his family, he would think of her, but then when he wwas around his father and twin sisters he would remember he was not the only one who had to go through the tragedy of her death. Axel got up and out of bed, out of his room, got some quick breakfast, and got out of the house, and he did it all quietly, so that he would not wake anyone up. Instead of going to the guild right away, Axel decided to take a long walk to think about things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 11:42 am

As Axel walked, he thought about how strong he would be once he became S rank. would he be able to summon dozens of tornadoes at once? would he be able run at the speed of wind? would be able to use the wind to control the bodies of others? So many ideas, and Axel just knew as long as he was a mage he would become one that was strong enough to defeat any evildoer and stop any evil plots. The world would look at him like a true hero. While Axel was gloating about his strength in his mind, he suddenly noticed that he had been walking for a rather long time. When he looked up, he was in a forest. Axel was so out of it in on his walk he must've been walking for miles! 'what time is it?' he thought. He wanted to do a job today, but he realized since he did not no were he was, by the time he got back he would not have time for a job.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 11:55 am

Axel snapped out of his daydream and tried to figure out were he came into the forest from. First he turned around and started walking. After a few minutes of walking he realized he was going in circles, so he changed his route, but he just ended up going deeper into the forest. He wondered why was it today that he had to be stuck in a forest, when there was troublemakers on the loose terrorizing people. Axel wanted to help people instead of trying to help himself. After half an hour of walking aimlessly through the forest, Axel heard a voice that sounded human. he started to walk towards towards the sound, and the closer he got, the louder the sound got. after a minute, Axel could make out the word cookies being constantly repeated with 2 other words. Another minute and all of the words were clear to him. It was the sound of a boy, and he kept shouting, "I want cookies!"

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 12:26 pm

Axel finally caught site of the boy. He was probably five. As soon as he caught site of Axel, he ran up to him, screaming, "Give me cookies!" If it was even possible, His shout was louder than hen he said i want cookies. Axel's ear drums kept pounding, as the boy kept telling Axel to give him cookies. "Hey, can you calm down! Were are your parents, kid?" Axel shouting. No matter how many times Axel shouted the question, all the kid kept saying was give me cookies. Through the intervals in the kid's words, Axel heard a lot of feet, and the closer they got, the louder they got. Axel started to hear a lot of animal noises, and the animals sounded angry. The kid must have been loud enough to disturb there sleep, and now they wanted revenge. Axel did not wait to see the animals. He picked up the kid, hoisted him up on his left shoulder, and dashed away from the animal sounds.

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 23rd March 2014, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd March 2014, 12:26 pm

The member 'Apocalypse9o' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I want cookies - solo mission WeakMonster I want cookies - solo mission WeakMonster I want cookies - solo mission StrongMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 12:53 pm

Axel ran as fast as he could, but the animals were so fast that Axel could see them trailing behind. there Two small Vulcans, who were the size of a 10 year old kid, and then there was a great big lion. the three animals chased Axel across the whole forest, trying to eat him and the kid. Axel knew he could handle them, but did not want to put the kid in danger. All while this was happening, the kid kept shouting, "Give me cookies!" which was sure to wake up more animals. Axel would fly if he could, but the kid weighed him down. He thought that even if he were able to take off into the air, he would not be able to, due to the extra weight. All he could do was continue to run and hope that he would be able to lose the animals, but at this rate, Axel and the kid would be food. Axel had to think fast.

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd March 2014, 12:53 pm

The member 'Apocalypse9o' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    I want cookies - solo mission StrongMonster I want cookies - solo mission StrongMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 1:02 pm

From behind the three animals came another 2 lions. That made 2 Vulcans and 3 lions. Axel had no choice. He had to fight these animals. Axel took off into the air with the help of the wind, with the kid on his back. He did not try to fly into the sky, but instead he landed himself and the kid on a tree branch a dozen feet in the air. "don't move, or you will get hurt, alright kid? I am... I'm going to bring you a cookie," said axel to the boy. The child stopped screaming. Axel was amazed that a kid could scream so loud just for a cookie. He could never know this power that came with the want of cookies, as Axel was not allowed a lot of junk food as a kid. He was only allowed to have some on his birthday, when he ate ice cream and cake. Axel dropped down the tree and faced the 5 wild animals.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 1:25 pm

The first animals to charge were the two Vulcans. Axel took out his sword, the fortune blade, from underneath his red jacket, which resembled three arrow-like blades, two of them zigzagged around the third. Both of the Vulcans jumped up in the sky, attempting an Arial assault. Axel dodged the Vulcans by dodge rolling to the right, and despite there size, the Vulcans left a rather big crater in the field. Axel took note to try and dodge all of there attacks. One Vulcan charged at Axel, so he decided to swing his blade in a diagonal strike, but the Vulcan jumped up and kicked axel with his foot, sending Axel 5 feet backwards, and he landed on the ground. The Vulcans were also fast. The Vulcan, however, made the fatal mistake of attempting another Arial assault on Axel, in which he grabbed his sword on the ground, got up and hit the Vulcan with a downward strike of his blade. The Vulcan landed roughly on the ground and lay unconscious.

Health:90%

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 1:50 pm

There was now 1 Vulcan and 3 lions left. Though that kick that the Vulcan gave him hurt, Axel felt wide awake and ready to protect the kid that was now cheering for him to win on a branch of a tall tree. the next Vulcan came at Axel, and as he began to kick Axel, aiming at his head, his kick was blocked by Axel's sword. As the Vulcan back flipped off of Axel's sword into the air, Axel suddenly dashed towards him. He then slashed the Vulcan diagonally, making him fall to the ground and lose consciousness. Now that Axel had dealt with the small enemies, he had 3 hungry lions to deal with. Their teeth were huge, ready to chomp on human feet. Axel had to watch there movements, as one false move would cause him to be eaten alive. Axel put his sword back underneath his red coat. He was ready to use his magic, which he desperately needed at this point in the battle.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 4:08 pm

Axel watched as the lions walked around him, performing some kind of predator ritual. Axel was waiting for them to make the first move, so he can get them all with one spell once the three of them got closer, but they just kept walking around him. Axel decided to take a different approach. He gathered the wind around him, and made 3 wind orbs, which started to float right above his head. He then made a replica sword of his Fortune Blade that formed into his left hand, and took out the real thing with his right hand. Axel dashed toward the lion closest to him, and as he expected, the other lions he didn't target came at him. Axel jumped out of the way, and the 3 lions all came charging at him at the same time. once they got close, Axel stabbed his Fortune blade into the ground for a free hand, and with a flick of his fingers with his right hand, he sent the 3 orbs directly to the lions, one each. they all connected, sending the lions 15 yards back, and they fell to the ground. It wasn't enough to defeat them, however, as the lions came back up, more irritated, but less powerful. They all came charging at Axel again, but due to there anger, They didn't even try to dodge Axel's attacks as he picked his Fortune Blade up and began a slice barrage with the two swords in both of his hands. He left the lions on the ground with slashes all over there body, but no vital damage, so they lay unconscious. Axel DE summoned his wind sword and put his Fortune blade back underneath his red coat. He got the boy from the tree branch and began to walk in the forest again, this time looking for a possible family member to take this child home.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd March 2014, 4:20 pm

surprisingly the boy did not scream while Axel carried him through the forest. He seemed too amazed by Axel's fight with the monsters. After another half hour of walking, Axel reached a village, with an open gate as the entrance. In front of the entrance was A woman who was crying so hard there seemed to be a puddle around her. Once Axel got closer to the woman, the boy jumped off of Axel and ran to the woman. "Mommy!" shouted the boy. "Timmy!" shouted the woman. both of them ran to each and a big hug ensued between the two. Axel thought that the woman must be his mother. "Why did you run into the forest Timmy! I thought you were dead!" said the woman, now looking very angry." The child started to cry. "but I thought the forest had cookies," said the boy, very apologetically. They hugged again. "Thank you, for rescuing my child," the mother said to Axel. "no problem, mam," said Axel. The woman took Timmy back into the village. Axel went back into the forest, dreading that the walk back home would take hours, add to the fact that he did not know were he was.

END

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:26 pm