Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Want Cookies! (Job)

Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 
    Lineage : Zues's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Needle Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

I Want Cookies! (Job) Empty I Want Cookies! (Job)

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 4:27 pm

Cold. Quiet. Scary. What other words could describe this night as well as these? Terrifying maybe, but in the end it only carries out the same point. Why go out at a time like this, someone may ask. Why, it was simply because Jade was visiting the next town over, but the shorter route there was through the spooky forest, so she went through there. She didn’t regret it too. You see, Jade never gets scared unless the life of a person she loves is in stake, which is rare. Though, she still indeed gets cold, which was the reason behind Jade’s motions as she tugged on her black mittens that warmed her cold small hands. The black coat she wore hugged her body as well, bringing warmth to her body with the help of her jeans and black boots. Her cold lips continued to stay in her eve lasting frown as she took short steps towards the center of the woods, looking around just to only be greeted with large trees that reminded her of mountains. It took almost an hour to get to the point where she stood, so it’ll probably take the same amount of time before she reaches the end of this never ending forest.
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

I Want Cookies! (Job) Empty Re: I Want Cookies! (Job)

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 4:29 pm

Jade’s icy cold blue eyes scanned her surroundings once more, making sure there weren’t any dangers around her. Once clearing the area out, she continued her journey like it was a stroll through a park. Though, as she neared the path through the woods that should lead to the exit, she spotted a silhouette of a young child, hiding behind a large tree which waved at her with its long branches. “Hello?” Jade called out to the boy, facing him with a meaningless smile. There was absolutely no point in smiling to her considering they always look fake, but she was trying to comfort the boy. “Why don’t yo-“ The female was quickly cut off by the booming sound of the young male sprinting up to her with a huge smile, screaming some words that would probably get the two killed; “I WANT COOKIES!” Her eyes widened as the boy screamed these words, was he trying to get the two killed?! So, to stop the madness, Jade covered the boy’s small mouth with her right hand, looking around to see if the boy’s voice attracted anything. Sadly it did, for the rustling of the leaves indicated an enemy, but she couldn’t tell anything else since it was so dark. “Come with me.” Jade simply hissed quietly to the boy, grabbing his wrist tightly before running the way towards the exit. Once the two were out, Jade could probably find the mother and return the boy who seemed to be trying to kill them today.

l~l Roll 4 or higher, they out run the enemy. l~l

Last edited by Jade Weston on 18th December 2013, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 4:29 pm

The member 'Jade Weston' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) Die_05_42162_sm
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 4:52 pm

The sounds of growling echoed in her ears as two figures past by their position behind the trees. bandits. Jade thought with a disgusted face, watching as they walk off into the distance. Luckily she has enough time to explain to the boy their position at the moment, because she didn’t feel like getting robbed and maybe killed today. “Just keep quiet and follow me.” She told the small boy, who was hugging her leg very tightly. It was oblivious he was quite frighten and this made her heart ach a bit. Though, she dismissed this feeling a made the boy stand up, telling him to follow her as she began to walk towards the exit for the third time. CRACK! Once again, the boy threatened their lives by stepping on a branch which cracked loud enough that a beast on the other side of the world could hear it. “Sorry…” He whimpered, but it was too late now; the bandits are already coming back for them. “Hide!” The boy simply nodded before hiding in the bushes again as Jade watched the two bandits return to her view. Before speaking another word, she slipped off her gloves and placed them neatly in her pocket, glaring at the two monsters. “Needle swords…” She whispered, allowing two overly large needles, that are 1 ft long and 3 inches wide, come out from her palms. Once they were fully out, the bandits were already up at her face. “Be gone.” She moved the needles in a X formation, attempting to block the move since it was too late to try to dodge.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 4:52 pm

'Block Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) Block
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 5:13 pm

Yes! Blocked! The impact sent the two sliding back a bit, about two inches or so to be more exact. Jade knew it’ll be best to block from now on considering the fact that one more D ranked attack will destroy her needles, though it would also allow her to use her other spells. “hmm…” After thinking it over, she decided to keep her needle swords out still; why waste mana anyways. Though, it seemed like bandit number two was about to launch an attack since his friend failed, but he was too late. Instead, Jade quickly zoomed to the two and tried to do a stab to the heart for both. While she did this, Bandit number two attempted to block while the other one didn’t and looked as if he was going to attempt to attack. “Let’s do this thing…” As this all happened, the boy seemed to run deeper into the woods, which was a huge problem for future Jade.

l~l Dice one is for Jade's attack, Dice two is the bandit's block and dice three is the attack the other bandit will make if Jade's attack misses l~l
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 5:13 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) Attack
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 5:26 pm

Bandit number 2 failed at his blocking, so Jade was able to strike him in the heart, killing him. Though, she wasn’t so lucky with the other bandit. You see, she missed her attack on him which allowed him to strike her the stomach with a punch which was strong enough to knock the air out of her. “You’re lucky I didn’t have my knife out!” He hissed, taking it out. Before they thought they were just attacking an innocent girl, which fooled them into thinking they could only use their bare fist, but after seeing Jade kill his buddy, the bandit didn’t want to take any chances. “Now prepare to die!” By know Jade already got back up from the dirty ground, but she knew there was going to be a nasty mark in the morning. Though, she continued to focus on the task at hand and found the bandit charging forward, planning an attack. Luckily, she was a good mage with long range attack as well as close combat, so she was able to attempt an attack before him. “Needle bullets!” She stretched out her arms in front of her, and got ready to shoot needles out of her palms as if they were bullets from a BB gun.

l~l Dice one is Jade's attack, Dice two determines if a needle strikes the heart (4 or higher), Dice three is if Jade's attack doesn't hit then the bandit tries to attack. l~l
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 5:26 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) Die_05_42162_sm

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 5:34 pm

“Damn….” Her attack seemed to miss miserly, which was no surprise for a D ranked mage. Though, the bandit’s attack luckily missed as well, only cutting a piece of fabric off her coat’s sleeve. Most would get extremely mad at this, but Jade just sent a fake smile his way, acting calm like aswells. Still, the nervousness of a human being was creeping up on her as she looked around to find no child. Was the boy that good of a hider? Impossible. Jade wanted to just search for him, but that would make her weak for attack and she couldn’t let something like that happened, so instead she looked back at her enemy and bowed. “You should be sorry for wasting my time you know.” Her words angered the bandit, causing him to run towards the girl, but she was too fast for him with her spells. Jade slammed her palm on the ground, whispering a “Spikes ahead.” as the bandit continued to rage towards her. If she were to miss him, then he would be able to attack the girl with no problem.

l~l First dice is Jade, second one is the bandit. l~l
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 5:34 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 5:45 pm

Yes, Jade did it! The bandit fell down to the ground with blood filling his mouth in a disgusting matter. Thank god the boy wasn’t there to see this horrifying mess, but that was a problem as well because now Jade has to search for him. “Hello?” She whispered quietly as she went off the path towards the exit, searching all around for the boy. Why did he have to do this at such a time?! As Jade continued to look around for the lost puppy, she heard a middle age woman whimpering quietly; his mother perhaps? “Excuse me, but can you explain to me what’s the matter?” The woman looked at her with sadden eyes for a moment before nodding, frowning as if a family member has died. “My poor baby!” She cried, holding on to what seemed like a piece of cloth. “He’s gone!” Jade simply smiled kindly at her, wrapping her arms around the woman to calm her down. “Calm down sweet villager…” She whispered quietly to the woman with a voice that sounded like a church’s bell. “I’ll find your boy for you. Just get out of here and meet me near the outskirts of the woods.” Jade knew by know they were fairly close to the exit, so the woman could make it without being attack. Thankfully the woman agreed with Jade and left her to find the baby boy who seemed to run off into the woods.

l~l Roll 4 or higher, the boy is found. l~l
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 5:45 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) Die_06_42164_sm
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 5:55 pm

Luckily Jade quickly found the boy crying beside a bush, acting as if he were a baby like his mother had said. “Mommy!” He cried out loud, letting snot run down his nose like a murky river. His brown locks of hair were ruffled up now and his clothing was torn like cloth. He looked like an animal now, not a human boy. “Calm down child.” Jade whispered to him with a smile, kneeling down beside him. Her eyes landed down at the bruises that now covered his legs and the scratches that covered most of his arms. “We need to treat these soon. I don’t want them getting infected.” The boy simply nodded, getting up with her, sniffling cutely as he did so. “Hop on my back.” He seemed shocked by her words at first, but did what he was told and hopped on the back of the female, allowing her to hold on to his skinny legs. “Okay, let’s go.” The two then went over to the path once again and began to walk towards the exit, wanting out of this hell hole.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 5:55 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) WeakMonster
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 6:52 pm

As the two continued to walk down the path, the sound of rustling leaves around them disturbed Jade a little too much. “Show yourselves!” She yells with a booming voice, putting the child down. Thankfully he automatically stood behind her, knowing exactly what to do at times like this now. Unlike most enemies who will try to come out by surprise, these idiotic monsters stepped out with a grin on their faces, allowing Jade to easily attack whenever. This time, however, Jade was the first to attack, stretching out her arms she yelled “Needle bullets!” Before the two monsters could react, the needles came right at them. Still, Jade question if her move to just attack was really so wise. Maybe needle swords were a better spell to start off with… Ah, it didn’t exactly matter anymore. The act was already committed and all that was left to know was whenever or not the needles were to hit. If they were, Jade used the blinding poison, which would allow her and the child to run away while they were blinded.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 6:52 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 6:59 pm

Luckily the attack indeed hit, which blinded the two idiotic monsters for enough time to allow Jade and the boy to escape. You see, the exit was extremely close by, so the two just had to run for a minute or two before being able to escape the horrid spooky woods, just to be greeted by a village full of sleeping villagers. Though, the village wasn’t the only thing that greeted the two. The mother of the boy was there as well, happy to see that her baby was alive. “Darling!” She sobbed, hugging the boy who was still beaten up. The mother didn’t seem to notice this though, she only knew that her son was safe and in the end, that was the only thing that truly mattered. “Thank you…” She eventually told Jade once leaving the boy’s side. She looked at her with cheerful eyes and a loving smile which seemed to warm Jade’s heart.”No problem, I was honored to help.” Though, despite her words, the woman got out a rusty old knife and a bag full of jewels. “Here, take this. It’s your reward.” Usually Jade would deny such a lovely reward, but she was in no mood to fight with the woman right now, so she just accepted it with a smile. “Thank you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission completed:
    D-ranked: 01
    C-ranked: 00
    B-ranked: 00
    A-ranked: 00
    S-ranked: 00
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th December 2013, 7:48 pm

Whenever you make an attack roll you have to roll a block roll.
    Whenever you make an attack and the monster should be able to counter,  you also need to roll an attack for them and a block for yourself.    Example:  In melee your opponent would be able to make a swipe back at you.     If you're using a bow at range it's not as likely for the opponent to attack back, but they could attempt to close the distance.  Use your judgement on this.

But yea.   

The combat is both ways.    

I don't know what exactly your doing with the normal dice,  but you should know they don't typically have a place in jobs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Want Cookies! (Job) NvVyM98

I Want Cookies! (Job) CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:36 pm