Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Am The Bone Of My Sip. Sake Is My Body, And Schnapps Is My Blood [Scarlett]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

I Am The Bone Of My Sip. Sake Is My Body, And Schnapps Is My Blood [Scarlett] Empty I Am The Bone Of My Sip. Sake Is My Body, And Schnapps Is My Blood [Scarlett]

Post by Mura Kensho 4th February 2023, 2:33 pm

Magnolia. Town of Festivals. There was always some huge festival going on in this town… maybe the guild called Fairy Tail inherited its explosive nature from the town itself. Booths in all the colors of the rainbow, children running around, laughter and clang of mugs from dusk ‘till dawn – it was all a jolly atmosphere. An attractive vacation spot too, if one desired to party.

One such party-goer was the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail. It was a pristine opportunity to converse with the townsfolk and reinforce the close bonds that citizen and Fairy Tail had with each other. Mura took his sweet time visiting all the barrels established-

“M-Mura, wait, don’t get too drunk yet, I haven’t had any!”

-And was subsequently pulled away from the next one by one of his two ghostly companions. Shamans and ghosts was a funny pair, and Kyuken and Zirconis could play around as much as they wanted – only Fairy Tail Wizards could see them, in the end… unless if other people possess a strong shamanistic prowess or connection with the dead.

“F-F-Fine, wait… wait… j-just gotta relax a bit…”

And if you were to ask how Mura ended up snoozing off on a bench under a small oak tree at the side of the street, there was your answer. Despite his position, he still got into bratty situations like these once in a blue moon.

WC: 232

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

I Am The Bone Of My Sip. Sake Is My Body, And Schnapps Is My Blood [Scarlett] Empty Re: I Am The Bone Of My Sip. Sake Is My Body, And Schnapps Is My Blood [Scarlett]

Post by Mura Kensho 26th April 2023, 6:20 am

His snooze didn’t last very long. Thank his fluctuating alcohol tolerance for that strange trait of his, but he kept going in and out of ‘binge’ mode processed as if activated by one of those tick, tack, tick, tack repeaters. At one point, he looked sober, and before you noticed the transition, he would attempt to climb into someone’s home. Thankfully, his status as a God of Ishgar and as the town’s guardian guild boy gave him some leeway from folk - otherwise, he’d be deep in shit at this point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:40 am