Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Aww, Pumpkin!

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Aww, Pumpkin! - Page 2 Empty Re: Aww, Pumpkin!

Post by NPC 20th November 2022, 10:39 am

The member 'Cordelia Beaumont' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Aww, Pumpkin! - Page 2 Die_01_42158_sm
    Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 3rd December 2022, 5:11 pm

Once you find your light, I'm sure it will lead you back here.

Cordelia was trying very hard not to make the situation any worse than it already was. Unfortunately, as a girl that wore her emotions on her sleeve, it was terribly difficult not to have a very clear and visceral reaction. She buried her face against Rhace’s shoulder and did feel a sense of relief when his arm swung over her and pulled her close, acting as her protector and guardian. She felt him kiss her forehead and were it not for the fear overwhelming her sense of self and sensibilities, she may have had an interesting reaction to that. But too deep was she in her nightmare to even give it any kind of consideration, only finding relief was the bright lights of the carnival appeared at the end of the tunnel.

The boat came to a stop and Rhace stepped out, offering his hand to her. She took it quietly, stepping up onto the pier and rubbing the side of her arm as she tried to summon up the courage not to look pathetic and sad. Finding a kernel of her usual boisterous energy, she did what she did best and moved forward, rather than lingering and remembering the trauma of what had just happened. Rhace suggested something simple and after looking around, pointed out a kind of shell game event that was happening nearby. He held her close and she was thankful for the warmth and support, Cordelia one that found comfort in touch. A woman dressed as some kind of witch displayed for them three coffins, one of which opened up and revealed a pink candy while the other two revealed skeletons. The object of the game, clearly was to find the candy and the lids snapped shut and began to whir around in a circle. Rhace watched as carefully as he could, while Cordelia did her best to track where she thought the candy was. He pointed to the left most coffin with confidence, only for the lid to pop open and reveal a skeleton. The witch cackled and Rhace stated that he hoped they had better luck than him, clearly a bit down that he hadn’t been able to get something for one of them.

It was cute; Cordelia was sensible enough to see that. Not only was he trying to provide a firm foundation for her at the moment, he wanted to lift her spirit by winning her a prize. She smiled softly and gave his arm a light squeeze even as Cassiti stepped up to try her luck at the game. Cordelia watched as Cassi stood confidently before the spinning coffins. Once they came to a stop, she pointed to the dead center coffin and when it’s lid popped open, the elegantly wrapped candy appeared. Cordelia smiled a bit brighter and clapped in celebration for her friend as she reached to take her prize… only to be surprised when Cassiti turned right to her and offered her the candy.

“Oh… Cassi…” Cordelia stammered slightly, looking between her friend’s beautiful green eyes and the candy before her. Her heart throbbed in her chest, for she understood that this was not some mere gesture. Cassiti was from someplace else entirely! Based on the little that Cordelia knew, the way she had been brought up didn’t provide a whole lot of social interaction. She had always been curious but didn’t quite know how to pry politely without seeming nosy. Carefully, she reached out and took the candy, wrapping her hand around it and bringing it to her chest, close to her heart. “Thank you,” she thanked her friendly deeply, giving her a warm smile closer to what she normally wore.

The efforts of both Rhace and Cassiti were having a profound effect on her mood, the darkness of her past swept aside by the sweetness of her friends. Renewed with confidence, she nodded and stepped in front of the game table. “My turn!” she declared, reaching up with her free hand to wipe the stained mascara from her cheeks. The witch placed another piece of candy inside and then off the coffins went, spinning wildly in front of her. Cordelia stood firm, with a smile on her face as she watched the whirling contraptions until they came to a stop. And then without missing a beat, she pointed at the center one like Cassi had. Her smile only got brighter as the top opened and revealed the candy, Cordelia snatching it up in victory.

Then, apparently bent on imitating her friend as much as possible, she turned to Rhace and held out the candy for him. “For you, sir,” she told him sweetly. She waited until he would reach out for it and then smoothly stepped in and gave him a soft, if not lingering, kiss on the cheek. Still smiling, she stepped back and let him finish taking the candy before she looked back at Cassiti. “I’d give you a kiss too but I know it’s… a bit complicated. So just know that if I could, I would give you a big ol’ kiss as well.” She wasn’t back in full form but Cordelia had been sufficiently rejuvenated enough to show her usual warmth. “Ugh, I’m sure I look a mess!” she stated, on her cheeks a bit more to try and remove the mascara stains. “You think if I lower my bodice a little to show more cleavage it’ll distract from my mess of a face?” she asked with a quirky little giggle, obviously joking.

After she had wiped up as much dark make up as possible so that it wasn’t as obvious she had been crying, she looked back at her friends. “I hope you both know that… I appreciate you both. And that I…” she trailed off slightly, her lips worming in slight embarrassment before settling. “I love you both. I know, big word. But we’ve gone through this transition together. And I love Dagda, I do… but this right here feels like the dream team, you know?” she said, her smile returning. “Together, I think we can do anything!”
    ✎ tags @Cassiti Calixte @Rhace Tarrin ()
    ✉ words: 1018
    ※ notes:
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aww, Pumpkin! - Page 2 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Rhace Tarrin
    Rhace Tarrin

Player 
    Lineage : Blade Of The Sixfold Path
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 805,380

Post by Rhace Tarrin 4th December 2022, 3:32 am

Rhace Tarrin
    Aww, Pumpkin! - Halloween!

Rhace could see the fact that Cordelia was deflecting all of the pain and turmoil that she was feeling and pushing it down hard - it didn't take a genius to work out the fact that what she saw had deeply troubled her, and that she simply wanted to bury it as much as possible and continue to have a good time. It wasn't an unreasonable wish, if truth were told, for trauma from the past could come back in a serious way to be both harmful and dangerous when exposed. Rhace cursed himself for unwittingly forcing her to relive something like that, but what else could he do now but be an unwavering support for her, given that the pain she suffered in that moment rested solely on his shoulders? No. He'd have to be more mindful next time - provided there was a next time.

Watching them both play the game, one at a time, brought a simle to his face - hey, if he wasn't successful, at least they were, and while there was a playful glint in his eyes watching them go at it so skillfully, he couldn't help but be glad for the fact that they did well. And, given that Cassiti was probably the smartest of the three of them, she proved it in the heat of the moment by offering her hard-won candy to Cordelia. A genius move. Something that, rather self-evidently, served to cheer Cordelia up, and Rhace couldn't help but smile and nod entirely approvingly at Cass for her excellent idea. Then, in the next moment, a far more cheerful Cord managed to win her own luck at the same game and the Captain knew that this had been an entirely good idea. Get her mind off the sad thing and distracted with something else in the hopes that good times and good company would do the trick - which, it most certainly seemed to be the case.

Though, given her success, she decided to offer him the treat, which he took gladly. "Thank yo-" But the words died in the wind, though not entirely intentionally. As soon as Cordelia's soft lips pressed to his cheek, Rhace's eyes shut, reflexively, simply relaxing into the moment. Mayhpas his cheeks went a little more red. He knew it was innocent, but gods, if he hadn't been thinking about something similar a few minutes prior when he did exactly that to her as an offhand gesture. That, truthfully, hasn't happened in a very long time. Not only did he know how precisely how long it had been, but he also knew exactly how he felt about what she was doing. To be fair, in hindsight, anyone who knew him well enough could probably well exactly how he felt about this, as innocent as it was - and in all seriousness it was probably entirely in his own head that this situation was building, but it was there, and all of a sudden, his feelings for her were incredibly clear.

Time to push it all down for the moment in the name of keeping her happy.

"My sweetest Cordelia, if you show any more of that, I will be the least functional man at this festival," Rhace said while he tried his best to hide a grin, doing his absolute best to not think about how that would look. And failing.

That all being said, the combined efforts of both Rhace and Cassiti had seemed to perk her back up, which was all he could have ever asked for. Her unwavering support of the both of them was as welcome as ever. "I've been saying that from day one. I'm glad you finally believe me," Rhace said, a smirk on his lips. While, yes, Dagda had been the first and original, he hadn't really known Rhace all that well, and vice versa. On the other side of that, Rhace knew the two of them far more well when he ascended into the captain's chair, and came into this knowing full well he was in capable hands. They had taught him just about everything he knew - especially given the fact he was literally learning the job in its entirety from his cadetship to captaincy in what felt like a single swoop.

"I won't lie to either of you... I have put a lot of my life goals on hold for this guild," he said, hesitatingly. First and foremost was the fact that his father was training him to take over the family sword school-- and as eldest son, he was expected to take that role. However, with the world devolving precisely as it was into the cusp of open warfare and the mages of Fiore requiring a neutral guild to be able to assist the innocents of the world, that had to be secondary. The calling of humanity was first, and the calling of his family had to come as an unfortunate secondary role. Elijah Tarrin, while he was getting on in years, wasn't dead just yet, and could continue teaching long enough for Rhace to see his role as the master of the sky whale promising balance and peace to its satisfactory conclusion. "I'd probably be at home in Ca-Elum living out my days in a castle by now. But. And this is a huge but. I'm glad I did put that aside-- mostly thanks to the two of you being by my side. I would not trade either of you for the entire world, and that's not an exaggeration."

Rhace offered them a smile. A tired smile of someone who had to shelve everything he was for the sake of others, but could find solace in the purpose it had brought him. He met each of their eyes for a moment, to make sure he could drive his point home. "From the bottom of my heart. Really. You two are far too important to me, and I hope it stays that way for a very, very long time to come."

TAG: @Cordelia Beaumont @Cassiti Calixte WORDS: 1,007 TOTAL: 8,399/6,000 JOB: N/A
    MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aww, Pumpkin! - Page 2 Q5QUxlX
    BIO | LINEAGE | SWORDPLAY | TRACKER
    #104E8B
    +100% Jewels In Effect - Lineage

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:49 am