Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima

Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima Empty Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima

Post by Kumiko 28th January 2022, 2:47 am

MY STORY IS JUST BEGINNING
    While her luck with lacrima hadn't had the best track record as of late, Kumiko had at least learned her lesson ten times over at this point. The small fox didn't waste any time with her change of mood upon seeing Azure, the child still felt the weight of her mistake affect her large and naive heart still. Mura's eyes prying on the scar on her stomach was akin to the scariest moment of her life. She shuddered to imagine what kind of horrors might be running through his mind. That expression of pure unfiltered anger was the last thing Kumiko had ever wanted to see in her life. He's so terrifying when he's angry. I don't think I've ever seen Guildmaster like this... She thought to herself, her hands still on the storm dragon in front of her. The child's mood was as volatile as ever but hints of her perking up were starting to make themselves known to him. That smile who so loved to see was beginning to reform itself on her face again. At least until that threat made towards her that caused her ears to fall back on themselves in fear. Could Mura even do such a thing like that? She thought that only family could do such things like that! The tails behind her would soon fluff outwards in alertness, the child looking at Mura with worry in her eyes. "B-But Guildmaster, sir!...Y-You can't do that! I'll be good, but please don't do that..." she fussed to the boy but would get his point.

Kumiko was lifted up and onto the storm dragon, who would seem somewhat relaxed for having people on top of him. Her? The? Kumiko had no idea of how one really spoke to dragons without really knowing how to address them proper. She was lifted onto the dragon's back by Mura, her hads wrapping around his sides as she braced herself for take off. He might even feels her tails around himself as his question about their homeland would be answered. Midi was anything but stable, with the differences between the upper and lower levels of the country separating the two halves of differing ideologies. Not that Kumiko would even know what half these words even meant. Though Kumiko and her family were from the lower parts of Midian, she had ventured into Upper Midi at times when searching for her father in order to have a better spread of areas that he might have been at. "It'll be nice to go back at least. I kinda miss everyone back home. I haven't seen them for a while now." With a tug of the auric reins, the guildmaster and technically intern would be off, soaring into the air once more as the dragon would ascend back into the clouds. The rush of air brushed over Kumiko, who would hold on while keeping her eyes closed by the sheer speed of their ride to Midian.

When she opened them again, Kumiko would be far above the clouds, farther than what she had seen before. A gasp left her lips, marveling in awe at what sights there were to the sky. "This is amazing!" she said, her eyes wide at the blue skies dotted around the misty specks of clouds that interrupted the patches of endless blue. It was a nice moment they shared together, Kumiko's head soon resting against Mura's back with the natural curiosity of the world that only a child could possess. This continued up until the time that they would slowly descend back onto Earthland, in the familiar scenery of Midian. Kumi had always had a strange sort of connection to her homeland, like many of their countrymen. The beauty and tranquility that it held was something that she wanted to keep, more than anything in the world. Her tail swayed as they’d get to the ground again, with Kumiko hopping off and smiling as she’d glance at the familiar territory. "It feels good to be home again." she smiled to herself, stretching upwards with a small grunt from how stiff that ride had gotten. "So where should we begin, Mura?" she asked, looking up to the guildmaster of Fairy Tail.
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima Empty Re: Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima

Post by Mura Kensho 28th March 2022, 11:23 am

Mura wasn’t going to spank her. Pretty surely, he thought that he’d be sent straight to Era and have to explain all of that to the likes of Serilda and Mythal… while subdued in a straight jacket, drugged with liquid Oblivium and twenty gallons of neurotoxins, and possibly mutilated plenty before he’d even get his sentence slammed down his throat in a visibly gory death…

What the hell, Mura?

A-Anyway, it was quite a nice feeling to visit Midi again. Maybe he could even pass by his family’s estate… but Kumi was prioritized. Even as she rested on his back like this, he promised to bring back her Lacrima and make things right again.

Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima F6anfc2

It was sweet that she still felt at ease touching home ground again, but they were now located in Upper Midi… it wasn’t the idyllic view of the Shinnai Falls that met them. Jumping off the dragon’s neck, Mura met himself and Kumiko standing on a white lily field stretching as far as the eye could see… with the exception of a huge settlement further ahead. The villagers would’ve quickly taken notice of the large, blue dragon that soared up in the skies again, ending its temporary duty for the shaman.

“Okay, Kumi… you have to tell me exactly where it all began. I’ll stitch it all up together and find the bad guy who did this to you…”

WC: 234
    TWC: 937

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima Empty Re: Manhunt in Midi: The Search for the Lacrima

Post by Kumiko 1st April 2022, 2:39 pm

Kumiko peered around their surroundings as she'd jump down off of the dragon that they had used to fly down to Midi. "Wow, I've never been to this place before." The child said, looking towards the gardens while her tails swayed back and forth while waiting for Mura. The child sped away towards the sea of flowers while smiling widely at the sight. The entire area was just so pretty as the foxling leaned forward and would take a scent of the flora here. The scent was so sickly sweet that she'd look at the flower while having her thoughts wander off. Her eyes rose to the sky before something would force a memory to reemerge in her mind. It was fuzzy, like she could just vaguely recall specific parts here and there. There were a couple of figures shrouded, holding a white lily much like the one she had found herself in. Kumi's eyes locked onto the flower while the area around her would flicker in her mind.

Spoiler:

It wasn't long until Mura would be walking over to clear her mind that Kumiko would snap out of her little daze and back up to the man. "Sorry! The flowers just reminded me of something." she laughed to herself but walked along with Mura as he'd instructed her to go to where everything began. The child obliged and would walk along the path to the main road, her tails swaying about. The fear of traveling alone was tempered back by Mura being present, which calmed her down enough to somewhat of her usual self.

And whatever that random memory was.

"It all started along the main road." Kumiko began, recalling the direction she took while the two would be among the many dirt roads leading to the central trade routes through Upper Midi. "I was walking along here when I came to that tree up there." A grand tree would stand before the two, its shade hiding the rest of the road that led over a hill where the rest of the way would lie. "He was standing here and waiting for me when I would come up the hill. Then he said I had something that belonged to his master. And I ran off down that path to where the forest begins." Her finger pointed the way, leading Mura to her direct path she took inside of the forest. Her ears drooped a but at the thought of disappointing Mura again, tails waving a bit more slowly while she'd face him with a troubled expression.

"D-Do you really think you can get my lacrima back, Mura? He did seem like he wouldn't be willing to give it back…"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 16th April 2022, 1:44 pm

Were the flowers… reminiscent of what might’ve happened? It didn’t seem that way, she merely shrugged it off as ‘something’ and continued on her strolling. They were walking side by side, and Mura wouldn’t lose sight of her this time. The removal of her lacrima was a serious atrocity, much akin to disabling a person and just leaving them to fend for themselves. Kumi needed to become strong, stronger and… one day… the strongest. That was what she desired at this point, strength. Just as she said back at the guild… she wanted to be able to do something for them, something that mattered and had weight. Something that spared them of misfortune or pain.

That required strength.

Still, listening to her explanation and looking at the large birch tree ahead, Mura wondered why anyone would specifically wait for a girl with a lacrima to pass by that point. The rest of the road went down a hill and into the lands, further away from concentrated population… which meant that whoever was waiting for her here had possibly stayed in the village nearby for a bit. In order to plan a confrontation like that out of nowhere, one would’ve needed patience… so the village might’ve known more.

But Kumi also ran off the path to where the forest began. They could also check for clues there, but… something important was missing.

“Kumi… I need you to think really deeply. Was this man wearing any symbols on him? Any logos, brands, marks or crests? If he had a master, then possibly even a pendant…”

“Hey, over there! At the tree; the same place I saw the cheater!”
    “Is he with them?! Subdue him! He’ll answer directly to the Daimyō- wait, help the girl over there too!”

Before he knew it, they were surrounded. So this was the skill of the gate guardians in Upper Midi, huh? Mura was impressed at first to have seen his countrymen grow stronger, but… uhm… what exactly were they being surrounded for? “… Excuse me. I- wait, no, we need some help. We’re searching for a guy… and uh… m-maybe you might be mistaking us for someone else.”

Spears, yaris, and a few staffs were pointed at them in an attempt to make sure that they weren’t going anywhere. Mura felt no worry, it was probably just a misunderstanding, and even Kumiko could likely draw circles around their eyes at this point, but… at the same time, he felt magic power emerge from each one of them. They were battle-ready. “Excuse the hostility, but you’ll have to come with us. The Daimyō shall have an audience with you.”

At least, he was allowed to talk. Mura glanced down at Kumiko with curious eyes and spoke: “Wonder what the Daimyō is up to. Did you ever speak with him or something?” Slowly but steadily, the two were led back into the village walls and approached the pagoda in the middle of town where the Daimyō of this place awaited.

They were simply sat down to face the Daimyō inside the hall of the pagoda, with guards blocking the exit for one damn reason or another. This proved a little interesting, because it kept things going and allowed the two not to get stuck in their search, but at the same time it felt exclusive from their mission.

Out of courtesy and hoping to ease things up, Mura pressed both hands together in a formal greeting to the Daimyō who was still turning his back towards them. “… Speak. It was abnormal to find you near that tree today, during this hour when a certain someone was to commit a certain, abhorrent act of tomfoolery against me and my precious citizens. Tell me your intent, and do not lie.”

Man, it had nothing to do with Kumiko’s events… at first glance, that was. The obsession with the tree and its area might’ve brought them a key. “We are looking for an item lost… stolen by someone else from that area,” Mura began to explain, although his words were rough, crispy and a bit… dry. The guards weren’t listening, and neither was the Daimyō.

”… K-Kumi, a little help here…”

WC: 701
    PWC: 935
    TWC: 2954

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 25th October 2022, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kumiko 17th April 2022, 4:56 pm

Kumi And Mura both sat beneath the bough of the tree where the incident had occured, the youthful fox remained much too busy just enjoying her time alongside the guildmaster. She sometimes caught herself forgetting the exact reason they came mostly on the account of having only been in Upper Midi this one time after the man had taken her lacrima. Mura asked the child about any other features the man who ganged her might be wearing, with Kumi closing her eyes in concentration. She did so desperately want to try and help Mura to tge best of her ability, though just remembering that face was enough to send her into shock. Her glee at exploring Upper Midi had been slowly waned off of the current question asked. But Kumiko did what was asked, letting out a soft exhale. "He had pale brown skin, and whote hair. A really big scar across his face. And a lot of piercings on his ears. He wore kinda weird armor too. I dont wanna say it was…" she gulped, scooching a but closer to Mura without noticing and then taking a moment to compose herself before continuing. "His armor looked like a dragon's. But as if it was skinned. Even when he was chasing me, I could feel the heat coming off of it. Do you think that-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Kumi noticed a large group of native Midians, armed to the teeth and surrounding the two of them. "Hey! What's the big idea?! We haven't done anything." Her tails poofed in surprise, with Mura speaking up first about the reason as to why they were being held up in the first place. Said question was discarded and left the two with no other option to go about following the small army dispatched to surround them. Kumiko looked up at Mura and shrugged at if she had ever interacted with the Daimyō. "I don't think I did. Don't they look super official or something? Plus, why would he leave his castle? I thought they just stay up there all day." The kitsune walked along with Mura as they were lead away from the tree.

It was soon after that the two Fairy Tail members had been led to the main hall of wherever they were. The Daimyō's building was a more traditional while still holding that sort of regal feel that made the nobles feel important. Kumiko had to gaze at the entrance a little while they were led through and promptly locked in by the guards nearby. Mura gave a respectable bow to their leader, with the fox doing the same albeit at a slower pace while she mimicked Mura's movements. Kumiko was actually pretty excited to meet him, having never met a ruler before! Hopefully he would be nice and allow them to go on their way so they could get back to getting her lacrima back.

Mura began, explaining the initial reason before passing it over to her. She took a step forward and would face the man showing his back to them. "Lord Daimyō…I think that's the right title." she fussed for a moment or so, furrowing her brows at the confusion for formality, but quickly cutting back to the conversation at hand. "We were searching for an older guy. He stole my lacrima and we just retracing our steps." Kumiko reached her miko garb up slightly, revealing the nasty looking scar on her stomach where the man had pierced through her stomach. "We weren't stealing from you, honest!"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 14th May 2022, 9:27 am

Hmh… peculiar. The Daimyō could see the two guardians’ faces; the little girl’s voice and the source of that caused them to be wary at first, but then they suddenly began smiling in joy. This was the cutest girl they had ever seen in their entire lives... right? Or was it something more specific that brought them this joy?

Upon giving in to his curiosity and turning around, the Daimyō noticed that a zenko was standing right in front of him. His eyes widened, before he suddenly roared up in the room: “Guards!!! You dare mistake a zenko for a criminal!?!”

“I-I thought those were fake, b-but they’re moving on their own! Look!”

“P-P-Please! Forgive me, Daimyō-sama! We thought it was her attempt at fooling us-“

“I SHALL NOT TOLERATE THIS MISTAKE! Call upon the Nobu Guard! I shall deal with you two later!” were the Daimyō’s last words towards the unfortunate guardians of his who left immediately. The entire atmosphere had changed upon knowing of this girl’s true nature, with which the Daimyō performed a prostation back to her. Mura was lost for a moment, before he remembered back to his younger days when he learned of kitsune and their different ranks-

Ohhhhhhhh... zenko. They were good fox spirits, bringers of good luck and blessings. However, they were also old, experienced wielders of magic. Messengers of Inari, the deity who ruled over all foxes. They must’ve mistaken Kumiko’s age and rank or something-

O-Oh no.

“U-Uhm...” For now, the sudden mistake was to their advantage, so Mura rolled with it, “... Uh-hum, you don’t have to bow anymore, Daimyō-sama-“

“I-If I angered her, then what shall be of my luck and good health? I don’t want to invoke her wrath...”

Oh no, they were completely overwhelmed... now the shaman just felt bad for the leader. “Urgh... s-she’s not exactly a zenko. You see, she’s-“

Mura had to be careful with his words, because the comical Daimyō’s body language changed drastically. Quick, quick, how was Mura going to let them take Kumiko’s immaturity into consideration without disregarding her assumed zenko status? Funnily enough, a glance over her honey-golden hair gave the shaman an idea.

“-S-She’s a kinko! She has yet to elevate herself and become a true zenko, but she’s getting there. She’s being taught by another zenko who’s not with us today... but if you anger this girl, then I’ll tell on the zenko, and then she’ll retribute for us.”

“I... I understand. Please, do not hate me, little kinko. Do not destroy my heritage like your predecessors have...” the Daimyō almost begged the little foxling, carefully cupping her hand between his two, thin and long palms. “Tell me, how can I compensate for your troubles? The Daimyō of Byakuren Village is at your disposal.”

That was the perfect opportunity for the both of them. “A-As you may have heard from her earlier, we were-“

“The thief?! I heard you loud and clear – an older guy who stole this kinko’s lacrima, right? Is he the one who invoked her anger?!” Almost squeezing Kumiko’s hand in anger, the Daimyō quickly let go in shame and clapped his face to regain his composure. He was... comically extra, but he was also very serious. Mura could tell that there was weight behind every word he said after he realized who Kumiko was.

“We have not been able to pinpoint any particular elder men passing by our village, I’m afraid. And the girl we were talking about... there’s a little thief who hides in the woods south of Byakuren, reported to ambush unaware travellers. Sorry that we mistook her for you, honored kinko.”

Hmh...

“Hey, Kumiko... if anyone’s noticed the dude of your description, maybe this thief has. Maybe we’re not as lost as we thought we were,” Mura clarified for her. It did occur to them quite randomly, and the last moments have been rather chaotic, but they were on track again.

After some more apologizing from the Daimyō, the two were let out again. The thief... she’d probably only be active at night, and he was getting hungry. “Anything you wanna eat?”

WC: 691
    PWC: 1626
    TWC: 4239

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 25th October 2022, 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Themes:
    Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kumiko 5th June 2022, 2:43 pm

Her tails swayed in a genuine, worried sort of way as Kumiko stared up at the two guards to the Daimyō. They gazed down at the child before them, so maybe they believed it? They had to! Mura and her could not just lie here and rot in the dungeon while the only person with her lacrima was out and running around! Kumiko was certain that they would be able to tell that she wasn't lying. The foxling's expression was troubled as she recalled her story to the guards again, with the Daimyō now being the new addition to people she was sharing her tale with. Kumiko recalled her specific details before the host of their party would turn around to face them. He seemed imposing, all around important and able to move mountains at a moment's notice or at least give the order.

So why was he just staring at her with that look on his face?

Kumiko finished her story while the Daimyō reaction was…less than what she had expected. He yelled at his guards for bringing the two of them here. But what's more, he thought that she was a zenko. It was a nice dream for her, bringing luck and fortune to those lucky few who she had business with. Being so powerful to be revered. But Kumiko was still very young, all things considered. Entirely too young to just call herself among the ranks of Inari chosen. The Daimyō entire persona changed into that of a man fearful of what her retribution would be for this mistake. His forehead touched the floor with how low he was bowing, Kumiko watching with a confused expression. She turned to glance up at Mura, who was currently giving that look he made when something inside that noggin of his was rattling around.

"I thought zenko were supposed to be more older." she whispered to the brown haired male, careful as to not allow the Daimyō to become aware of their little plan. This was accomplished by her standing on the tips of her toes to get high enough for Mura to be able to listen to her whispering without the other male listening in. "I don't look that old, do I?"

Mura seemed to have caught on with some kind of plan while he would convince the Daimyō that he could stop bowing and praising her, although Kumiko couldn't say the same thing. She was appreciating the admiration from somebody so high up in the food chain, at least for this village. The child puffed her chest up, taking a proper stance while her tails floofed up all nicely. Mura must have caught onto her fun as he would correct the Daimyō of bowing so deeply for her. Although her fun was ruined, Kumi shot the other adult a glance while the Daimyō was corrected. Mura would instead, observe a different title for the girl. She was no zenko but a…kinko? That was a new rank, even for her! Mura went on to explain what he meant, catching the young fox's attention. So kinko were just the apprentices of zenko then? Wasn't that like the ranking system in most guilds? How very odd. She was worried that the ruler of the village would take stance against this, but with some luck, he had fallen for it plain and simple.

His larger hands fall on top of hers as he begged the little fox not to bring ruin fmto the village and his reign. From the sound of it, he had experienced his fair share of distraught and worry over his actions. Kumiko would blink as he begged her, tails brushing against the floor while she would inhale that rich, noble scent that always followed those of high status. It kinda smelled like old people, mixed with a fine layer of flora to grant them a higher status. "It's okay! I won't hate you or ruin your heritage. Its nice that this was just one big understanding. Not many kinko get to meet a Daimyō in person!~" Kumi said reassuringly, then soon adding, "But those guards were just doing their job. So don't punish them, or I'll have to tell my zenko." Content with her ruling, the foxling felt the relief pour out of this comical leader of the village. She had to resist snickering to herself, trying to remain the mage that Mura could be when she was older. He'd remind her of what they came there for which, unfortunately, was not as helpful as Kumiko had hoped. Her cheery smile turned into a pout, crossing her arms while she would fuss about. What he did know was that there was another thief notorious around the region that was causing trouble near this town. So were the two connected somehow, or just twist of fate?

Whatever it was, it was there only lead to go off of so far! Kumi gave a nod to Mura at his idea. If this thief didn't know anything about the old guy, then there was a good chance this new thief did. "They should if they're some kind of low ranking thief! We just gotta find them somehow." It took a bit more until the two were free from the Daimyō's frantic apologies. Once they were back outside and noticeably not surrounded by spears and weaponry, Kumiko would stretch nonchalantly while the girl would stretch her arma behind her head. "I bet this happens all the time for you, Mura! Meeting important people all the time." she chirped, walking alongside him. The mere mention of food was enough to catch her attention, with the young mage bouncing around happily while walking in front of Mura. "I'm starving. Maybe the village has some good food somewhere? I bet a kinko could get a nice discount~"
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 18th August 2022, 8:22 am

One good method of finding thieves was leading them into a false sense of security. If Mura and Kumi-chan just went along, the thief in question would not pay attention to any suspicions from them… assuming that the thief was spying on people around, even in this exact moment. It was like a safety measure for the swordsman, or maybe it was just overconfidence in his capabilities. Still, he had to be more… what do you call it? Ah, yeah, lenient with his own actions. Kumi-chan had to grow up strong and confident, and he was just going to be her support. If he made her too dependent on him, then that would prove unhealthy for her maturing process.

Still, right now was munching time. They had time to kill, remember? “There’s a stand over there. The one with the red flag,” he pointed at towards the corner at the end of the street that they were walking along. The red flag had white, Midijin words typing out ‘Sandan Manju’s Sashimi Stand’,, revealing its contents being fishy and raw delicacies.

Appearing in front of the stand, Mura simply ordered for two mixed Sashimi menus. The cashier took a quick glance over Mura, then widened his eyes at the sight of the kinko further below. “A kitsune… hey, you must be related to my aunt! She’s a golden-furred kitsune too, what a coincidence…!” the cashier laughed merrily before handing down the plate with Sashimi to the young Fairy Tail foxling.

Simply smiling off that notion at first, Mura found them a table to sit at as he rejuvenated his bowels with the delicacies handed to him. Hopefully, Kumi-chan had tried Sashimi before… because it kind of kicked one’s taste buds hard at first try.

“Okay! Quick test, Kumi-chan – be on your toes with this question…” Mura suddenly warned the foxling after they had both finished their meals, “If you were a young, little thief who hid in the woods outside this village, where exactly would you build your hut? Y’know, your base, your small tent, your place to stay and hide your stolen valuables…” He wanted to train Kumi-chan’s deduction skills, but since she was a newbie, he started from bottom and would plan to go up the ladder of skill levels until she smoothly followed suit. Imagine Kumi-chan with a fedora and a cubed trench coat, though…

WC: 398
    TWC: 4637

Themes:
    Kumiko
    Kumiko

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kumiko 28th November 2022, 10:22 pm

Detective Kumiko was on the case! After that little mix up at the Daimyo's castle, Mura and her would be seeking out food to stock up on fuel and collect their thoughts about where the next lead that would return her lacrima to her could be at. The golden furred kitsune's tails swayed back and forth in thought while they were taken to a nearby food stand with the red flag pointed out by Mura. She looked at the writing on the flag and then back at the woman running the stall while the two approached it. "Hm, sashimi? I've never tried this before." Kumi said, rubbing her chin in thought as the scent of seafood and other various scents filled her nostrils. While the two were busy selecting what would become their eventual feast, her fox ears twitched a little at the woman running the stall what whatever he could have been saying to her. Kumiko perked up a little at the mention of another honey colored kitsune running around. She had wondered if her mother had been a similar shade of yellow that she was, or perhaps she was something more majestic looking. Like white or even dark colored hair. Her father had never really even went super in depth about what her mother was like, and any attempts to do so only warned her a stern warning or a silent attempt at ignoring her. It always frustrated her to no end. Still, even if he was sort of missing and had a tendency to get on her nerves, Kumiko did want to find out where he had went. "Wow! I bet your aunt's even cooler than me!" she grinned widely, taking the plate offered to her and bringing it with her to a table.

Once the two were seated, Kumiko dug right into her first bite of sashimi,,,and was taken aback by the sudden kick to the flavor. Her mouth watered, nearly choking on a smaller piece. After managing to clear out her throat of any residue, she wiped the sides of her mouth and looked on in amazement, "Wow! This is delicious! We should have food like this back home, guildmaster, sir!" she chirped to herself before shoveling more food down her throat. Mura would take a much more moderate pace while quizzing her on where they should head to next! Kumiko swallowed a mouthful of fish and paused to ponder her brain about where a child who was hiding out and trying to hoarde her stolen goods at would be. Her fox tails bunched in thought and flickered as she mused on a solution. "Hm, I would probably have the hut in a place close by, but out of sight. Like hidden in plain sight. That way I would have an easy way to get in and out of the village while being able to quickly hide if I was caught. Then I would put my valuables in a place nearby. That way it won't all be with me if people follow me back. Then it could also be used as a meetup place for people who wanted to take stuff of mine." she answered, looking hopefully at Mura to see if it was the answer he had wanted.
    WANNA BE A PART OF IT?

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:03 pm