Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

And I can’t wait, to come home

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

And I can’t wait, to come home Empty And I can’t wait, to come home

Post by Takumi Yoshino 14th March 2021, 4:42 pm

It had been a long time since Takumi had last been back to the guild he’d once called home. Years, in fact, a truth that had him wincing as he remembered how long he’d been away. He’d had to ensure his children were safe, and could be left at home with Wist, before he’d even dreamed of coming back to Fairy Tail again. And yet, it was finally time. Standing outside the guild hall brought about the most nostalgic feeling, but also hints of fear. Was anybody he knew still here? Were they all gone? Would they remember him, want him back? He wasn’t quite sure the answer to any of those questions. All he really knew was he had to try, to see for himself.

It took a few deep breaths before he was ready to walk into the guild hall, nails biting into his palms as he did so. At first glance, things seemed so very different, with none of the people in there being ones he recognized, but the atmosphere wasn’t much different from before if he actually looked. He didn’t recognize anybody who was currently there, but that didn’t matter. There was only one person he specifically wanted to talk to anyhow. And he’d find him, soon enough. But for now, he had other plans. After all, he still had to rejoin the guild he considered his family and his home. Out loud, he called “What do I have to do to join my old guild, huh?”

The blond, having said that, could only really wait at the bar now. After finally unclenching his hands from their tight fists, he instead resorted to playing with the ends of his long braid, which reached nearly to his ankles. Surely there was at least one old friend still left in the guild, right? There were so many people that he’d known back then, at least one had to be around even now. Fairy Tail was a family, after all. That much couldn’t have changed in the years since Takumi had vanished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

And I can’t wait, to come home Empty Re: And I can’t wait, to come home

Post by Mura Kensho 15th March 2021, 6:37 am

The new guild hall sure did look a lot like the old guild hall from wayyyyy back when Mura first joined the guild… but truth was, the guild hall now housed many decorations not seen before. Despite the reconstruction having been fairly recent, he still found himself secluded in his office most of the time. It was being published in the guild that the position of Taskmaster & Treasurer had been chosen, so Mura had some documents to file through and deliver to Vandrad as soon as possible. That way, the Energy Mage wouldn’t have to find all these papers on his own from the get go.

Shockingly, it went quickly – the filing and filtering of the files, that was. Mura sorted through them in what looked like hyper speed, and congratulating himself on a job well done with a clap on his own shoulder, he ventured out of the office to have a little break down at the bar. Maybe Adam had a new mixture or cocktail for him to try out; the shaman was growing a refined taste in strong drinks lately, most likely a dormant trait in him inherited from Leonard.

Down at the bar, the brunette bartender Adam was the first to reply to Takumi’s request. Finishing up a new mix between his hands, the bartender would gently answer: “I believe the Guildmaster is already on his way downstairs for a drink.” Adam would then prepare two glasses with the mixed, light-red beverage in front of Takumi, “Welcome back.”

“Alright, Adam, hit me up with something new again-“ Mura called over to the bartender before spotting the blonde close by. He didn’t recognize him at first, and for a brief moment – with the blonde hair and bright face – he could’ve sworn that Julius had grown a tad too much hair on his skull… but that wasn’t his old teammate. No, who was he?

And I can’t wait, to come home YhL4vqB

“I take it you’re new here! Welcome-“

“If I may interrupt, Mura, before you greet the gentleman-“ Adam cut into Mura’s greeting, “-but the man in front of you actually states to be an old member of Fairy Tail. Do you not recognize him?”

“… U-Uhh… mhhhmm, wait a moment… you’ve been a Fairy Tail Mage before? But that bright, blonde hair… your tall stature…” Mura speculated while cupping his chin in deep thinking, thick wrinkles forming on his forehead, “… No, wait a second, that can’t be-“

“G-GHOST?!? MURA, HE’S BACK FOR MORE – KILL HIM BEFORE HE RUNS AWAY AGAIN!!!”

WC: 419
    TWC: 762

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th March 2021, 12:06 pm

The bartender being the first to answer his question wasn’t really a surprise, but the news that the guild master was already on his way was. How convenient, he’d be able to receive his guild mark right away then. Continuing to play with the ends of his braid, he almost missed when this new master spoke to the bartender. But that voice was familiar, and looking up, Takumi saw none other than- wait, was that his old rival?! It took a second to regain his senses after that initial shock, and the bartender interrupting Mura’s greeting nearly had him chuckling aloud. Mura’s next words, however, drove the spike of anxiety he’d been feeling earlier home. If Mura didn’t recognize him, who else would?

That said, he waited for Mura to finish before even trying to speak. The yelling about a ghost and killing him had him wincing internally, but he tried his best not to let that show on his face. Instead, he decided to go with a slightly teasing tone. “Should I be offended my former friend and rival doesn’t recognize me? It’s me, Mura. It’s Takumi.” He said, watching carefully to gauge reactions from the people before him. He really hoped Mura remembered him, if not his face. Otherwise... he didn’t even want to think of how hurtful it would be if none of the others recognized him either.

Sighing, the short blond leaned back in his seat somewhat, still having not taken his eyes off his old friend. If Mura actually did decide to attack him... well, he was probably done for. He’d lost most of his previous strength, and could no longer be considered a worthy rival for the brunette. It was slightly annoying he’d lost to Mura once again, but at the end of the day? Takumi was just glad to see the face of a friend, greeting him.

WC: 315

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 18th March 2021, 3:51 am

”… TAKUMI?!”

Mura almost screamed out in shock, not recognizing the old friend in front of him. Could anyone blame him, given that Takumi had grown such a mane? “Your hair, it’s several times longer than before! And your face is all elf-like, no wonder I didn’t recognize you…!” He began laughing out at his own blindness, grabbing the glass that Adam had prepared for him before going over to Takumi and wildly clapping on his shoulder. “That really is you! I swear, people are rising from the dead one by one… Julius, too, returned not too long ago, and these two guys called Blue and Niji too… what is this, some kind of time flux?”

While it was funny to think about – the flux where people deemed lost or reported dead returned out of nowhere – Mura was still joyous to see his old friend again. Who knew, if this continued… then maybe he would meet more.

“How long did it take to grow that mane?” he asked before taking a sip of the beverage in his hand, “You look even girlier than I did back then…”

WC: 187
    TWC: 1264

Themes:
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 25th March 2021, 12:52 pm

Takumi couldn’t help but grin when Mura finally recognized him, though he immediately pouted when Mura said how girly he looked. “My hair was long before I vanished! I’ve just been growing it out these past couple years. Admittedly, doing such a thing when you have toddlers at home isn’t always pleasant, though.” The young man shook his head fondly at the mention of toddlers, his love for his children stronger than the annoyance he felt when they decided it was funny to pull on his braid.

“That reminds me, I’ll have to bring them to meet their uncle Mura sometime, eh? They’re three now, and getting bigger every day.” The smile was just as quick to return as the pout had been, and he finally let himself relax a little. Now that Mura wasn’t actively trying to kill him or screaming his head off, Takumi was a lot more confident in the fact that was still welcome in the Fairy Tail guild hall. Returning to fiddling with his braid, he looked at Mura. “And what have you been up to, these past few years? Besides becoming the guildmaster apparently, that is.”

WC: 192

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 19th April 2021, 10:23 am

Mhm, good taste, Adam. This mixture was pleasing his taste buds very well, beckoning Mura to take a second sip. Takumi didn’t always have long hair, cut it with that bullshit! Besides, even if, this was just absurd! His hair reached all the way down to his ankles – it was a miracle that he hadn’t stumbled upon it on his way to the bar.

“Uh huh… wait, you got kids now?” he had to ask out in amaze, “Since when? I-I mean, I didn’t know! Congratulations, old friend!” His shoulder claps were getting heavier now, but Mura was genuinely happy to hear of Takumi’s new family growth. “I’m more than eager to meet your little cubs! We gotta toast to that!”

Adam’s head perked up at the mention of ‘toast’, assured of what to do before Mura even gave the word. Adam would flick on the glass left on the desk, a glass with a light cocktail for the blonde-braided parent. Mura held his drink up in the air and cheered: “To my old rival’s return! You toast when great events happen, so I try to follow up… *sluuuuuuuuuuuuurp* mhhhmmmmm, okay, I’m refreshed… you outdid yourself again, Adam, great job.”

Mura gently put down the glass before hearing Takumi’s own question. It required Mura to think back over three years… damn… safe to say, a lot happened. “Well, as you’ve heard, I became Fairy Tail’s 8th Guildmaster… *sigh*” His tone took a deeper, dryer tone as he remembered her, “It’s been over 2 years since Sorano-imouto’s leadership. *gulp* Drink up. My doings require some alcohol in my veins to tell…”

WC: 270
    TWC: 1726

Themes:
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 22nd April 2021, 12:54 pm

“Mura, my kids were born before I left. You’ve met them.” Takumi replied, sighing with a fond sort of exasperation at his friend. He’d really been away for too long, hadn’t he? He ignored the shoulder claps, instead picking up his own glass. “I don’t drink anymore, not since the little ones were born, but I can make an exception just this once.” He said, raising his glass when Mura did. “You’ll love them, Mura. Castiel is such a sweet boy, and Inori already fits the brave to the point of stupidity theme this guild seems to have going.”

For the moment, his voice was soft, though his mood instantly grew somber as he heard the shift in Mura’s tone. Whatever had happened can’t have been good, then. There weren’t many times he'd heard Mura so serious, and the younger certainly hadn’t been one to drink like this the last time they’d met. Inwardly, Takumi regretted being gone for so long. How much suffering had his friends, his family, endured while he’d been gone? He probably could have returned much sooner, but he was a coward.

He hadn’t wanted to see the guild change, or to see the people he cared about gone. He’d put off his return for far too long- he could’ve easily returned more than a year ago, when his children were old enough to leave at home with Wist and Coal. Shaking his head to clear it of those negative thoughts, he put one hand on his old rival’s shoulder, just a quick pat, as an awkward sort of comforting gesture. Jeez, what did he even say to that?

WC: 273

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:53 pm