Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Home sweet Home [Intro]

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hell summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Home sweet Home [Intro]

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 19th March 2016, 11:59 pm

Griffon approached the guild hall with a short smile. His clothes were dirtied and torn from his run in with some evil doers in sin before he escaped from captivity. The little dragon on his shoulder smiled a bit as well as he took a deep breath and exhaled while looking up at the guild. "This place sure changed a lot huh Griff..." he muttered silently. Griffon nodded gently "Y-Yeah its a bit overwhelming... I mean last time we were here..." the white haired vampire trailed off in thought as thoughts of his final moments before dying flashed before his eyes. Visions of how his uncle almost blew up the guild and he risked his life to save it flashed before his eyes. Draco thought the same thing and shook his head "No the last time we were here was before the whole thing happened in Era." Draco said with a laugh "I never knew that the guild would change THIS much though." he looked at the tall building in Awe as Griffon clenched his fist and closed his eyes "Draco... Were back home buddy." he said with a big smile as he approached the doors.

Griffon stopped and smiled to himself "How do I make an entrance..." He snapped his fingers quickly then with one hard kick he thudded the door open and hopped in with a gigantic, loud laugh "WASSSSSUUUUP!" he yelled as loud as he could as Draco got flung off his shoulder and ended up hitting the wall with a thud. The moment Griffon saw this he stopped and stood there awkwardly "Oh shit!" he exclaimed as he ran over to his young Dragon companion and picked him up. "Are you ok?!" Griffon has a worried but comedic tone to his voice as the Dragon has swirls in his eyes. The white haired boy look up and gently fiddled with the key around his neck. He was embarrassed that his "Grand Entrance" failed. "Uhm... My name is Griffon Knighthunter and I would like to join Fairy Tail." he said in a shy but loud enough tone as he stood there awkwardly some more.  

OOC: The events in the first paragraph did actually happen IC... just a long time ago.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Home sweet Home [Intro]

Post by Julius Seas 20th March 2016, 2:42 am

*squack* Oi Julius-kun can I talk to you for a moment? Julius looked up and saw that his parrot Squable flew towards him he seemed a bit concerned. What is is it Squable? Why do you look so concerned? Have you pissed off any of the guild members again? Julius said with a judgmental look on his face. W-W-What are you babbling about? Oi Julius-kun you know I would never piss them off on purpose! Squable said with a grin on his face while Julius putted his head on his right hand for support and just his eyes. Just come straight to the point Julius isn't in the mood for your usu-

Before Julius could finish his sentence the guild doors swung open and heard a man screaming through the guild. He noticed that a little dragon on his shoulder flew off him right into a wall. The boy ran towards the dragon and introduced him awkwardly. *snrk* hehehehe... That looked so funny *giggle* hahahahahahahaha Julius was yet again in one off his laughing fits. Oi Julius-kun I know what your thinking but before- Julius was already gone before Squable could finish his sentence. *sigh* That kid... Squable followed Julius. When Julius finally reached the boy he grabbed his hands and shook them up and down very fast. Hi my name is Julius Seas! What is your name?! Where do you come from?! What kind of magic do you use?! Julius uses water magic!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Home sweet Home [Intro] X9tEBuc
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 20th March 2016, 9:01 pm

Deciding to actually hang out in the guild for once instead if traveling around random places, Hana sat at a table near the corner of the room reading her book in peace as the usual fights and cheerfulness filled the guild hall. Hana felt rather content at the moment, picturing the events from the book she was reading in her head,  quietly sipping tea and listening to the music that nature would always sing to her and nobody else. Hana gave a silent and pleasent sigh as she enjoyed herself, until suddenly the guild doors slammed open with a kick from this unknown man. Hana squinted from her ears being more sensitive than most others and looked up more in curiosity than surprise as he claimed that he wanted to be part of Fairy Tail before realizing that the lizard like creature on his shoulder had flew off and ran into the wall. Hana giggled a bit as he went to make sure the dragon was okay. 'He seems nice.' the young silver headed image thought to herself, but before she knew it her teammate Julius was already in his face and shaking his hand uncontrollably while asking many questions at an unreasonable pace. Hana sighed once again, but this time out of frustration as she knew how much of a handful Julius could be at times and walked up to the two pulling Julius away from the stranger. "Sorry about my teammate here, he can be much like a puppy and get excited once he sees new people." Hana apologized to the man sincerely, before an amusing glint caught in her eye. "My name's Hana, and welcome to Fairy Tail. I'm not so sure where the Guild Master is at the moment, but I'm sure you'll run into him soon." Hana smiled happily at the though of having yet another new guildmate, and held Julius tight to her in case he tried anything else.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    Home sweet Home [Intro] WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 20th March 2016, 9:40 pm

Sorano Granon
    Yet another book made it's way into the tall pile besides an unusually young-looking girl, and another one was picked up from an ever diminishing pile on the ground on her other side. This was, by now, a scene most members of the both famous and infamous wizard guild known as Fairy Tail were used to. The only letter mage in the guild was quite a stark contrast from most of the other more rowdy members, being quiet, thoughtful, and extremely polite as well as formal.

Sorano Granon, one of the younger members of the guild, finished that book in a matter of a minute, then looked up as the sound of the guild door being kicked open resounded throughout the room. Now, this was a sound that she heard a minimum of five times per day, since many guild members were always kicking the door open, punching it open, slamming it open... Oh, the poor door. It had the bad luck of being the door of the rowdiest guild in Fiore. However, the aura Sorano sensed entering those doors was a new one, one she hadn't necessarily seen before.

"WASSSSSUUUUP!" The sound reverberated throughout the hall, along with the sound of something flying into the wall. The loud entrance was quickly cut off by the source, a man who now hurriedly kneeled to comfort a small dragon-like creature. After ensuring the dragon was alright, the white-haired figure stood, and awkwardly introduced himself as Griffon Knighthunter who wished to join the guild. Almost immediately, as expected, her enthusiastic teammate Julius sprang up to greet him, nearly taking off his hands with such an enthusiastic handshake. Then, the other female in the team, Hana went over as well, the dragon slayer pulling Julius away.

Of course, as half of the Flame of the Phoenix was there, Sorano decided to join in too. After asking Hoshi to come along with her, the two walked over to where all the commotion was happening, and introduced themselves. "Hello, Knighthunter-san, my name is Sorano Granon, and my exceed companion is Hoshi. I'm sure Heero-san will be by soon, but meanwhile please make yourself at home. It will be a pleasure to have you at out guild." Immediately, one would notice something off about the girl, likely due to the fact that she was completely and literally emotionless. It caused her to seem cold and haughty, when really, she just didn't know a better way to deal with things.
    Words: ###
    Tagged: Everyone
    Outfit: link
    Made by Riley at THQ!

Home sweet Home [Intro] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 25th March 2016, 11:54 am

Griffon was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of a boy who grabbed his hand and started to shake it non-stop. He introduced himself as Julius Seas and started asking him all of the questions. Griffon tried to answer all of Julius's questions but he could because of the hand shaking. "M-M- My name is-" he gave up eventually and let the shake continue with a sigh. Then a another person came, a girl who pulled the man away from hi. Once he caught his breath he set the knocked out dragon down on the table next to him and adjusted himself "Oh no it's quite alright." He said with a chuckle when she apologized on the mans behalf. The girl introduced herself as Hana and received a small nod and a smile from Griffon.

Once he was done adjusting his clothes he smiled to the two people "My name is Griffon Knighthunter, I am a son from a poor family that lived down in the Desert Village." he was telling the truth about this part. He grew up in the Desert Village before one day finding everyone he loved was killed by his uncle. What he did not say was that he had been living in a lab for the past year or two, mainly because he didn't remember most of it because he was in a tube for most of it, but it was still a bad memory regardless. He laughed at the mans question about magic and that he refereed to himself by his name. "Griffon uses summoning magic!" he said in a joking way and laughed a bit.

While he was laughing another girl came and introduced herself as Sorano Granon. She said that Heero would be around soon and he smiled widely "So the old mans still around..." he thought to himself with a chuckle as he stared at the girl. The first thing he noticed was that she had no emotion at al and he stepped forward and leaned towards her so that he could get a good look at her face. He closed his eyes ad hummed for a second in thought before he straightened back up.

He looked at the small group of people in front of him and smiled warmly and bowed a bit "As mentioned before I am Griffon Knighthunter. This is my partner Draco, He is a dragon." Griffon said with a glance over at this partner who was still knocked out "From both me and him, It's nice to meet you all." he said with another bow.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 25th March 2016, 12:20 pm

Just as Hana had thought, this guy really was nice. Although what intrigued her the most was that he came from a desert land. From the short amount of time that she had been free to roam around as she would like she hadn't once entered a desert, too cautious of what could happen. Although Hana was used to things such as dehydration and cuts, there was one thing she wasn't used to, heat. "w-wait, so you're from a desert? What's it like?!" Hana's eyes sparkled in curiosity as she shouted. Now normally, she was quiet and shy, so once her actions came to her realization, her face flushed of embarrassment and she put her sleeve covered hand up to her face shyly. "th-that is... if you don't mind telling me." Hana looked around in awkward places, nervousy aching her. She immediately wished that she was back in her corner reading her book as her other hand twiddled with the hem of her striped gray and black sweater that she would be caught almost always wearing. Hana continued scolding herself in her mind as she impatiently awaited a response.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th March 2016, 7:12 am

Heero came upstairs from the Library, having been forced to go with Rose; his Exceed. The two stepped into the Main Hall and Bar room from the Staircase leading down below to the Pool, Library, and Lumen Historie even further down that that.

"Oh don't pout so much, we're already done...geez." Rose said as she put a hand on her hip; swishing her tail and closing her eyes so that she didn't roll them at Heero who looked exasperated with a sweatdrop over his head.

"I can't believe you go there to actually read......that's some dedication to learning you've got there." Heero looked down at the Exceed amazed for a moment, until Rose pointed a paw across the crowd as Heero followed her paw, he set eyes on.....it couldn't be.

Emotions hit him like waves on a beach as a vision of a young man leaping from the roof of Fairy Tail until his face went splat on the pavement of Magnolia outside of the Guild was shown in a black and white memory that shattered.

"What's wrong Heero...is it?" she was interrupted as Heero just began to walk across the room. Standing between Hana, Sorano, and Julius, he would reach out and put his hands on Griffon's shoulders.

"Is it...really you?!" as he stared into his eyes, Heero saw a vision of a younger Griffon outlining the older one he now had his hands on. "It is you!" pulling him into a hug, Heero would then begin shaking him by the shoulders with H-Ranked strength.

"JUST WHAT DO YA THINK YOU'RE DOING?! I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS?! FIRST OF ALL HOW DID YOU JUST COME BACK TO LIFE LIKE THIS?!?!??! I'M SO HAPPY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Heero then began to cry a river of anime tears so big that it actually made a puddle at his feet comically as a few Fairy Tail wizards pat him on the shoulder hilariously. As Rose got a sweatdrop over her head at this, the red colored Exceed swished her tail and crossed her arms in her dress, inspecting Griffon. As she felt something slightly different about his Magic Power than a normal humans.

"He is cute though..." the Exceed would say as she blushed a bit looking upon Griffon.

× Bio
    × Magic

Home sweet Home [Intro] Rose

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 3rd April 2016, 2:43 pm

The attention that he had placed onto the group of people turned to the girl had introduced herself as Hana. He listened to her question about his home and chuckled a bit at her embarrassment. He scratched behind his head for a second before smiling and snapping his finger "Once I get settled in I could take you on a job or somewhere to a desert." He shrugged a bit as he continued "Honestly I don't remember all that much about it except that it was hot and dry..." he muttered, hiding his past a bit more.

He smiled at the girl and was going to say something else but got interrupted by strong hands grabbing onto his shoulders "Who the hell?!" he turned around and all of a sudden his eyes started to water up with a big smile on his face. He started to laugh a lot as he was pulled into a hug in which he would return. This was all happening so quickly but he honestly wouldn't have it any other way. He was being shaken by Heero now, it was a mighty strong shake that surprised Griffon. He laughed as Heero was freaking out about him being there, he didn't blame him though, Griffon would freak out like this too if Heero were to disappear then come back many years later.

Griffon sorted himself out in a couple of seconds before nodding to Heero "Right, How I came back to life." Griffon had died twice now, when he was a fairy tail member and another time during Era, both times the people in the organization helped to him be resurrected. It was one member the first time then they all came after him for their own goals. They kept him in their huge lab until he had help escape. He clenched his fists a bit before revealing what he had been hiding "I Don't know how I came back to life the second time but... All I know is that I awoke in a lab with a different body and I was dying again. This girl, Rose Blackthorn came to me with her master Lex Knighthunter who had connections with my brother in the past. Rose saved me by biting me, turning me into a vampire..." he said with a bit of a darker tone. He went quiet and had a serious grimace on his face as he avoided eye contact "About my brother Lance, he-"

At this point the little dragon that lay on a tables eyes opened up. He looked around for Griffon but his eyes caught onto the blue haired friend. He hopped up onto all fours and started to hover in the air "HEEEEEEROOOOOOO!" he yelled out as he flew towards Heero and Landed on Griffons head "YOU'RE STILL HERE!?!" Draco was freaking out almost as much as Heero did at this point. All Griffon could do was laugh a bit with a sweat drop coming off of him.  
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 3rd April 2016, 4:53 pm

Hana's eyes sparkle when Griffon had offered to take her on a job sometime, and sh nodded her head vigerously. It wasn't everyday that she would get to travel different places, she was too busy messing around in the guild hall lately and reorganizing her apartment... when Griffon was about to say something else all of a sudden Heero came out of nowhere and began crying on Griffin, and surprisingly enough, Griffon started to tear up too... how come? Hana didnt really understand this emotion, only having experienced it once when she was really little, and an expression of confusion made its way to her face.The two continued to converse as Hana looked between the two with her uncovered eye until something that Griffon said caught her by surprise. 'H-he died?'Explaining his situation further, Hana began to furrow her eyebrows and a new feeling overwhelmed her. Sympathy. Although she did worry for other's feelings, she never felt true sympathy, and it made her feel strange. Slapping her cheeks, she tried to rub off the feeling and focus on the conversation before her. But to no avail was she able to as a question haunted her mind, and she  her thoughts out loud, unconcious of the world around her. "What if I we're to die instead? What would it have been like?"

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    LightBringerX
    LightBringerX

Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Golem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by LightBringerX 25th April 2016, 8:37 pm

As Frost walked through town he saw the Fairy Tail guild hall in the distance the knot in his stomach tightened. He nervously brushed some of the frost that had accumulated on his robe sleeve which melted what seemed like instantly as the ice lost contact with his skin. It was 85 degrees that day but his body temperature was at a crisp 2 degrees. His Magical Sphere was Ice Golem Magic which by its nature kept his body temperature cold even in the heat, but the heat had a few other negative effects on his powers, and it had lead to some amusing situations earlier in the day, One in particular was when an elderly lady had tried to force him to take a thick wool coat.

You look cold take this Coat she had said to him.

As he shook his head and pointed to his robes.

I'm an Ice mage ma'am. I'm always cold like this.

Frost said as he turned to leave to find the elderly woman blocking the door realizing that the only way he was leaving was by taking the coat so frost gave in inwardly annoyed by the persistence of this old woman. He put on the coat and continued towards the guild hall as he arrived at the front door he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened the door,

Is their anyone here?

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:51 pm