Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

B to A rank

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

B to A rank Empty B to A rank

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 23rd August 2020, 2:57 pm

Username: Kessicia
       Link to Previous OOC Exam: B rank
       Current Rank: B
       Applying for: A

Completed Threads:

Total EXP: 8299

Additional Information: I'd like a prompt please and  thanks.

Last edited by Kessicia on 23rd August 2020, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

B to A rank 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Experience : 3,131,511

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

B to A rank Empty Re: B to A rank

Post by Ran 23rd August 2020, 4:17 pm

Hello! So, when you took your last exams, there wasn't this template, so I have no way of knowing your total exp at the time. Account for all the jobs listed there and here, it only accounts for 8,249 exp [150 at C Rank Exam, +1050 and 175 at B Rank Exam, +6874 here] (meaning you're probably missing a little D Rank somewhere?) but if you'd like I'll go ahead and approve this anyway because you have enough exp! I just wanted to let you know before adjusting it, in case you wanted the opportunity to go hunt down the missing exp/thread :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 23rd August 2020, 4:29 pm

I knew exactly what I was missing. A silly little D rank that was hidden.

Thanks for letting me know!

B to A rank 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Experience : 3,131,511

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ran 23rd August 2020, 4:47 pm

B to A rank R6dHeQM

Perfect! Contact a Dies Irae Ace or GM to begin your exam, which must be at least 2,000 words :D

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 24th August 2020, 1:20 pm

Hello, Joh here to deliver unto you the grade of an exam prompt. Today, you will have the choice between the following two prompts:

Personal plot and/or character development of your own choosing

OR

A soldier approaches you in a corridor of the guildhall, delivering to you a sealed letter bearing the guild mark. When you open it to find a message addressed to you inside. It reads:

"Soldier,

After hearing about your recent advancements, I have decided to assign this mission to you in light of your achievements on Kenrojima proving your dedication to Dies Irae.

You are to meet with a certain "Colin Laffitte", a contact of the guild operating in one of Minstrel's bigger cities on its coast called Bijou, the Jewel of the Azure Sea. He has informed the guild of an illegal operation within the city, apparently lead by a gang of slavers and bandits from Bosco who are preparing to, in a series of mass abductions, capture young girls from the city and take them to Desierto, where they would be sold to the local slave markets for a hefty profit. The authorities in Minstrel have thus far been unable to locate or identify any of the gang members, but the informant alleges that he has both infiltrated the group, locating their hide-out in an abandoned factory building at the city's edge and identifyng their leader, a man by the name of "Arsène Baillieu", a native of Minstrel. The reports suggest that he wields no magic, but is surrounded at all times by members of his gang, some of which do possess magic, and has somehow gotten hold of advanced weaponry of Bosconian origin, using it to its fullest.

This, of course, is where you come into play. After meeting the contact and informing yourself about the situation surrounding the gang, you are to end their operations before they begin by whatever means you deem necessary. The method by which you may accomplish this task is also up to your discretion, but I trust in your capabilities as a member of Dies Irae. Should you require back-up, you may involve other mages in the task. Regardless, I wish you good luck and abundant success in your endeavour,

Ambassador von Weiss"

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:12 pm