Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis]

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] Empty Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis]

Post by Ikuto-san 31st July 2013, 5:25 pm

Job Information:

Ikuto and Yoru saw many people look at the request board. Following the bandwagon, Ikuto joined, looking for an easy job that pays well. He saw a C-Ranked job that had a pretty high reward. So he took it on. But knowing that he couldn't defeat C-Rank enemies, he walked around the guild, asking: "Will anyone do a C-Rank quest with me? Anyone at all?" Unfortunately no one responded and those who did had reasons they couldn't join: I have to go on another job. I'm a beginner D-Rank. I've got better things to do than C-Rank jobs. He put the request back to the request board. "Aww." Yoru noted. "You really wanted to do it huh Ikuto?" Seeing his friend, Ikuto replied "Of course. I wanted to see the difficulty of a C-Ranked." Feeling a bit down, Ikuto walked out, going around the town and inspecting for any trouble. He saw a big crowd and wondering what happened, joined. "Oh, it's just some street performance." He went around buying some takoyaki (Japanese Treat/Snack) for himself and fish for Yoru. They then both headed back to the guild. Going back to the guild they saw, Ikuto decided to give the job another try. Seeing that no one had taken the job from the request board, he snatched it. Then he yelled "Anyone want to join a C-Rank job?"

Last edited by Ikuto-san on 8th August 2013, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Treble Make Magic (Flute)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] Empty Re: Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis]

Post by Telekinesis 31st July 2013, 10:06 pm

"Oi, Ikuto-san!" Haru yelled back raising his flute up into the air so Ikuto could see him, "I can go with you because there is nothing else to do and testing our strength out on a C-ranked mission would be fun don't you think so?"
    Haru walked up to Ikuto and looked at the paper in his hand. It said "Protect The Merchandise."
    "This job seems pretty easy but just in case we should ask more people to come along with us, but for now I will just go home and get ready"
    after Haru said that he headed home.
    when he arrived, he put his flute in water to clean it and went to go take a bath and eat dinner (an apple).
    when he finished eating, he washed his hands and took a towel to dry his flute
    Haru practiced "Canon" without using his magic or else he would burn his house down.
    After about an hour or so, he got tired and went to sleep.
    the next morning, he walked to Sabertooth and only a few people were there
    "I guess i'm kind of early"
    Haru got bored so he played Invention no. 13.
    everyone watched him and he got shy so he practiced a little quieter.
    right when the song ended, he saw 10 more people so he decided to ask people to join Ikuto and him.
    "Hey, Anyone else wanna join a C-ranked mission?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] Tele11

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] M79r43
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] Empty Re: Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis]

Post by Indiana Jones 1st August 2013, 1:18 pm

Indar, sleeping behind the guild hall tables as usual heard someone say:
    Hm would be pretty fun and i do need the money. Might as well. Indar walked over towards Ikuto and Haru. Well i'll tag along if you need more mages.
    Looking at the job description, Indar noticed that the client is at Magnolia. That is far away and i just was there, he thought. Well i'll meet you guys at Magnolia, near the South Gates.
    After saying that Indar started to walk towards Magnolia. I need to start earlier, so that i would make it in time. This falling asleep randomly thing is getting on my nerves. Pretty much after saying that Indar fell asleep on the road next to a bush. Sleeping for a few hours he woke up. Damn ,again, this is just ridiculous. But kinda helps me keep my energy.
    After walking for a day it seemed that Indar had reached Magnolia. Now to get something to eat with the last money i have. He walked to the closest Inn and bought some food. After eating Indar ventured to the South Gate park and just sat on a park bench. Guess i'll wait for the others here. Hope they won't take too long or get... Indar had fallen asleep in the middle of his sentence.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd August 2013, 4:18 am

Hikari got up early that day, unusually, tangled with her sheets. She jumped out of bed, took a shower to feel fresh and put on some casual clothes; jeans and a T-shirt. Walking out of her room, she approached the guild bar to get some drinks. She pulled out a chair and sat on it, with her chin rested on her palm. Hikari looked around and noticed that the guild hall was pretty crowded.

Hikari heard someone yelling from a distance. She blinked several times. Hm, I can rank up quickly in this way, She thought. She didn't have anything particular to do anyway and it'd be such a waste to let the day pass by without doing anything.  She's still not used to being a mage and with magics and all but she could give it a try. Hikari searched the source of the voice around the guild and approached to it. There, she caught sight of them. 3 young-looking guys. One of the guys have seem to left the group and went ahead."Can I be in this mission with you guys, also?" Hikari looked at each of them, waiting for a response.

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 3rd August 2013, 10:55 pm

"Hey, Hikari. of course you can. Indar is meeting up with us at the Southern Gates so I'll go right now because I don't want to keep him waiting!" Ikuto said, as he walked out the front door of the guild headed towards Magnolia.
    "Hey, Ikuto, how do you plan on getting to Magnolia? It is really far from here" noted Yoru.
    "The train is the easiest way I could think of but we don't have enough money right now. So let's sneak on." Ikuto stated.
    And of course. Yoru agreed.
    (one hour later)
    "Whoo hoo This is so fun!"
    "Be quiet, Yoru, we do not want people hearing us remember?" said Ikuto.
    "Oh yeah ,sorry" Yoru replied
    Soon Yoru fell asleep. They arrived at their destination when Ikuto woke Yoru up.
    "Wake up, Yoru, We are here"
    "Just a few more minutes"
    "Don't make me drag you"
    Ikuto reached for Yoru and as soon as he touched him, Yoru jumped and they both exited the train, sneaking of course,
    "Hey, Ikuto, I am hungry lets get something to eat"
    "Yoru, I do not want to keep Indar waiting but I guess it can not be helped"
    "Can we buy some fish?"
    "Remember the reason of why we had to sneak on to the train? We have no money right now"
    "Lets go fishing then"
    "Okay but lets make it as fast as we can"
    Both of them went to the forest nearby and ate until they were full and started going to the South Gates.
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Treble Make Magic (Flute)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 9th August 2013, 8:08 pm

"Oh yeah i almost forgot" Haru found his pet bunny sleeping outside "Hey, Kanade, wanna come too?"
    "Sure" Kanade hopped onto Haru as he started walking "where are we headed?" "we are going to Magnolia for a Job" "Want me to fly?" "sure just do not force yourself" "WHOO HOO" "whoooah careful now"
    (One hour later)
    "huff i am huff so tired huff" "i told you not to force yourself but you just had to keep on flying"
    "lets rest a little okay? i am so tired" "fine i can tell you about the Job now since we are close to the south gate of Magnolia" "why the south?"
    "Okay so we are going to meet Indar near the south gates before we see our client. Our job is to protect him as he travels to Era and that is basically it."
    "I get it now lets get moving lazy bum" "i thought you were tired in the first place" "I am can we rest some more?"
    "no. I will just carry you, since Indar is waiting on us" "oh yeah i almost forgot." "hey, Kanade, wake up we are almost here"
    the little bunny had fallen asleep
    "Where am i?" "didn't i tell you we were almost there?"
    (five minutes later)
    "finally, the south gates" "Now to find everyone else"

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] Tele11

Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis] M79r43

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:51 am