Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san]

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san] Empty Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san]

Post by Ikuto-san 4th August 2013, 8:49 am

Job Info:
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Treble Make Magic (Flute)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san] Empty Re: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san]

Post by Telekinesis 4th August 2013, 10:24 pm

Haru had just woke up and it was a normal day, just like any other
    first, he practiced his flute, then he ran to the guild, very excitedly like he did everyday because there are always new jobs.
    When he got there, after catching his breath, he walked up to the job board and one of the jobs caught his eye
    the job said "Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade"
    Haru found it kind of funny but a job is a job
    he decided to ask someone else to join him but did not know who he would ask since he did not know if anyone would want to join him on this job
    Haru stood up on a chair but as soon as people started staring, which was right away, he got shy and stepped back down
    There were still lots of eyes on him so he decided to walk outside
    he took out his flute, since it always calmed him, and played Canon
    when he calmed down enough, he stopped
    then, he put his flute away and looked at the job
    it requires a C-ranked but it also says that two D-ranks can fill in for a C-ranked so he thought of all the D-ranked guild members he had
    "wait a minute" he said to himself
    maybe Ikuto would join
    Haru walked around until he finally found him
    "Hey, Ikuto, wanna go on a C-Ranked Job with me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san] Tele11

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san] M79r43
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san] Empty Re: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san]

Post by Ikuto-san 7th August 2013, 12:19 pm

Sleeping in the guild hall was such a delight until a voice woke him up. "Wanna go on a C-Ranked Job with me?" With that, Ikuto woke up and said "Depends, Haru. What kind of job is it?" Ikuto took the job request from Haru's hands and checked it out. "We been having some trouble by these pair of annoying whipper-snappers, a goblin and a vulcan who keep terrosing and being a general nuiscence at our train tracks, but now they just went ahead and blocked the tracks with a great old tree! They say we give 'em 100 pies and 100 tubs of sherbert or they'll never move the tree! Those rascals are holding up the trains and closed our station! Go over there and teach 'em a lesson, so we can get things moving again!"- Station Controller Albert. What caught his eye though, was the reward. "Wow. 1,500 Jewels. Just for taking out two weak monsters. What a treat!"
    Seeing that the job was worth it, Ikuto started packing. He thought about what to do with the sleeping Yoru. Thinking about the fact that the Vulcan and the Goblin could harm Yoru was too much for Ikuto. So he left Yoru here, in the guild, and left.
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 9th August 2013, 9:31 pm

"I wonder why Ikuto left Yoru. Well i guess it might be a little dangerous so i will trust his instincts and leave Kanade here"
    as soon as Haru walked out the door, Kanade jumped on his head
    "where are you going, Haru?"
    "I am going on a job and you might get hurt so stay here"
    Kanade took the paper in Haru's hand and said "a vulcan and a goblin? did you forget i could fly and they cant?"
    "No, I just do not want them to hurt you while you are not paying attention"
    "you could get hurt too, Haru how come you wont let me come?"
    "fine i guess you can come but be careful got it?"
    "Yay now full speed ahead Haru!"
    "we are flying there, ok?"
    "i knew there was a catch"
    "Full speed ahead, Kanade!"
    "do not change the subject"
    Kanade hopped on to the table then, Haru and started flying while carrying him
    "not in the guild hall everyone will see us"
    "Too late this is your punishment for making me carry you there"
    Haru blushed as people were staring at him while he flew out the guild
    "you are so mean, Kanade you know i am shy so why did you do that"
    "payback, i told you. now where are we headed?"
    "Clover Town's train station i thought you read the job earlier"
    "nope i just saw vulcan and goblin when i looked at it"
    "oh well"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 9th August 2013, 9:55 pm

With Ikuto's cat-like speed and abilities, he easily got to the location. "Clover Town: Train Station huh?" When he arrived, he turned around and...was wordless at the sight. The Vulcan was there, all right. From a far away view, it looked like the Vulcan was asleep while the Goblin was keeping guard. "Hmmm." Ikuto said, calculating if he could easily take them both on right now. But his calculations announce to him that he could not, for the Vulcan alone was such a bit of a problem. "Shit! With Yoru here, I could easily take them on and get this job over with. But I was being foolish, not wanting him to get hurt." So with that thought pushed aside, he went around looking for a place to stay until Haru caught up. *Half an hour later*
    "Hello sir, can you...?"
    "No."
    "But sir, please..."
    "No! Get away."
    "But sir, I just wanted to ask if you knew of a place where I could st--..."
    "NO! Get our or I'll call the Magic Council!"

And that made the 20th person that ignored him. "Apparently this town isn't the best of personality." With no where to stay, Ikuto let his cat-like instincts to take over again. So he found of a place to sleep on ... a park bench. "Good night Yoru!" Then remembering that Yoru wasn't here, Ikuto cursed to himself. "Ahh how I miss him."
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 10th August 2013, 10:45 am

After an Hour or so, Haru and Kanade have made it to Clover Town and have been looking for Ikuto for 20 minutes
    they checked in the alleys, trashcans, asked around until they finally stumbled across the park
    Kanade finally spotted Ikuto and said "Haru, Ikuto's asleep so lets not wake him"
    "Finally now where is he again?"
    "He was sleeping on a park bench"
    "I guess theres no helping it he gets tired easily"
    "Since we are at the park, can you play with me a little?"
    "Fine, but only until Ikuto wakes up"
    Another hour of playing on the slides and swings, even fetch and Ikuto was still asleep
    "Is he that tired? when does he plan on waking up?"
    Haru and Kanade were just laying down in the shadow of a tree in the silver moonlight waiting for their fellow teammate to wake up so they could beat up those monsters together
    "I am so tired"
    "You always say that but this time i am too"
    "Lets just go to sleep, Kanade"
    "Okay, Night Haru"
    "Good Night Kanade"
    The next morning, Haru woke up and decided to play on his flute but not too loud or he would wake up Kanade and Ikuto
    "Whats so loud"
    Haru paused the song
    "Sorry, Kanade, i did not mean to wake you up"
    "Its okay it was great"
    "Wanna help me wake up Ikuto?"
    "Sure i can sing while you play whatever would go good with my singing"
    "One two three GO"
    "I got nothing"
    "Just sing 'Marry Had a Little Lamb' or something"
    At the Top of their lungs, Kanade sang and Haru played "Marry Had a Little Lamb" attempting to wake up Ikuto

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:57 am