Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi) Empty Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Post by Paresse 21st July 2013, 4:29 pm

The wind blew through Jins hair as he made his way through the gates of Mongolia. He was here today to help along with the merchandize situation. Apparently there was some, some-what important cargo which need to get to Era. So of course he offered up his assistance to get it there. He would be doing this request with what would appear to be his and Juns team mate, Usagi. Jin still hadn’t learned Usagis full name yet, which was very unlikely. “I should try and memorize that…” he mentioned to himself as he continued walking.  

As he lifted his hand, pushing his hair out of his face, he smiled. He had never been to Mongolia before, and even though he would only be here for a few minutes, as they would be making the departure to era in only about 30 minutes. As he passed the nearest buildings, he saw that the merchandise troly would be right there. “Are you the trolly heading the era?” he asked the man. As the man shook his head, Jin gave a subtle smile. “I am here to help you sir.” He told him, giving him a bow. “My partner should be here soon enough.” He smiled.

Word Count: 204/200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi) Empty Re: Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Post by Maerko 21st July 2013, 4:39 pm

Spent a good amount of time in the bathroom just before getting to he area, he realized he was just a tad bit late, but he made up for it by rushing, yesterday he had use much magic power to keep out his spirit, but the boy would have to power up if he were to last in much stronger battles, "I need a weapon..and to learn how to fight.." he thought to himself as he walked around Magnolia, he passed by a group of playing kids talking about how they'd be mighty wizards, and he could not help but smile as he got of their way. He stopped and paused as he saw a store open, he figured maybe he could buy the group some food, maybe he'd be good for something. After a few minutes he came out with a tray of three sodas and a big bag of burgers and fries and as soon as Jin mentioned him eventually being here, he arrived but choose to hide behind Jin, "H-Hi..I'm here now.." he murmured and looked up at Jun, handing him in the bag. "I got us food...Some for Jun too..." he murmured..if he checked the bag, it'd be enough for three people...He wasn't sure if you two shared a stomach or had separate ones, so he just assumed you didn't. He also added a cookie..he assumed Jun likes sweet things, just by the way she acted.

Word Count: 246/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi) Empty Re: Protect the merchandise (Paresse and Usagi)

Post by Paresse 21st July 2013, 4:50 pm

As Jin walked towards the man trolley, he heard the sound of someone introducing them self. As Jin turned around, he saw his new team mate Usagi. ‘Hello Usagi” he said tilting his head and smiling. “Its been a few days hasn’t it.” He said, turning around and looking at the man in charge. “How much longer till this trolly takes off?” he asked. “The shipment is due in a few hours, so we might want to get a move on in about 4 or 5 minutes.” He said, motioning to the trolley which was going to be horse toad. “I suppose that we shall get settled then.”

As Jin walked over to the trolley,  Usagi rushed up and showed him a bag. As he said it was food, he told them he packed enough for 3. “That’s very kind of you, but me and Jun share the same organs.” He said, he then looked down and his face turned red. “Well, no. I should rephrase that, we don’t share all of the same organs.” He said, his face red as he realized what he had just said. To be honest, him and jun did have different sexual parts, however, that would be a story for a different time. “Yeah but me and jun have the same basic organs. So I guess we will both be eating enough for one and half people.” He said, giving a little laugh.

Word Count: 239/200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 21st July 2013, 5:00 pm

Usagi noticed Jun's face turn red but wasn't sure what was running through his mind, he didn't even think about their sexual organs. "Oh..I see...If you both take damage..You both feel it and keep it?" he asked, as he was curious to downside of their magic..if it could be considered magic, he hummed..Wondering if this was actually a curse of some sort. He began to day dream abit about a peppy hero who would offer to help them get their own bodies back..But he felt like it was rude, and what if they were happy like this?

He let out a low laugh as Jun did and gave off a brief smile. "Well..I suppose you guys can decide who eats..They're burgers and fries..and a cookie..if Jun like that.." he murmured and realize he sorta handed all the food to him, and would have to wait for Jin to serve himself before he could get some, so while he did this he would take the time to check if he was ready..He had his keys, some rope, napkins and couple bottles of water. "Yup..Check..Check...anddd...check.." he said to himself before closing everything up, he took his seat on the back seat of the trolley where the two would sit and guard.

Word Count: 244/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 21st July 2013, 5:16 pm

As Jin shook his head, agreeing with Usagis Damage statement. Jin lifted up Usagi, which  was honestly not that hard to do, and sat back down. “You eat first, I will see whats left over.” He said with a smile, waiting for the driver of the merchandise holding trolley to start. “This mission should be fairly easy. There shouldn’t be any banits attacking, however, if there are I’m sure we can handle them. You have those spirits of yours to protect you right?” he asked him with a smile.

Awaiting for an answer the trolley started up. “Well, here we go. Off to Era it is then.” He said ,chuckling as they took off. As he watched the buildings start to get smaller he leaned back. He wa sitting, or I suppose now laying, on the top of the trolley. As he watched the huge clouds above him stand still, he smiled some more. “Its amazing how large those things are.” He mention to Usagi. “To think we are going the full speed of horses an still those clouds make no moves. It really makes you think about how small we really are…” he told usage, entering into a tone of mild remorse. 

Word Count: 203/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 21st July 2013, 5:36 pm

Usagi squealed loudly as he suddenly picked up with such ease, blushing deeply as he held for awhile then put down, he realized the Jin just needed to get by after awhile he climbed up and sat next to Jin and dug through his bag, taking out a single burger and allowed the bag to sit there. "They're nothing wrong with eating at the same time.." he mentioned, and nodded in response to Jin as he took a bite and began munching away, he wasn't afraid of bandits after seeing Jin take down that big Vulcan.

He made sure the bag was always near Jin, he could always reach in and get a fry if he wanted too. "So..Do you have control over who comes out between you and J-Jun?" he asked out of curiosity and a moment later then trolley suddenly hit a big bump in the road followed by a rock which made himself bounce up and then fall over and lay like shoulder to shoulder of Jin, with his head on Jin's shoulder, furiously he blushed and squeaked as he backed away from, not so comfortable right now with being so close. "Sorry!" he cried out, and he only prayed for some reason he didn't anger Jin. He seemed all jumpy right now..for some reason.

Word Count: 220/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 21st July 2013, 5:52 pm

Jin reached into the bag, eating a single French fry as Usagi munched on his burger. “Its not really that simple Usagi.” He said, answering his question. “Its more like… I have to come up with the inspiration for the spells, or I at least have to see it. Then I go into a training almost so I can make the idea into a spell, and then completely use it.” He then cracked his neck. “If I could make up anything I thought I would be the strongest wizard in the world.” He said with a shrug. “However, that is seemingly besides the point.”

It was then quiet for a few seconds, and then they hit a bump. As Usagi practically flew up into the air, he landed next to Jin. Jin looked over, feeling Usagi slightly on top of him, Jin then began to blush. Even though Jin was gay, he typically didn’t blush around men, especially younger men.  As he noticed Usagi was also blushing, he quickly got up. As Usagi apologized he smiled, the blush in his face now barely noticeable. “Its fine.” He said with a smile. “I don’t mind. Its not like you did anything inappropriate. Besides, you had no control over what happened.”  He said, laying back down and waiting for Usagi to say something. 

Word Count: 221/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 23rd July 2013, 8:42 am

Usagimaru raised a brow as he thought he may have worded his question wrong towards Jin about the magic, or he was merely misunderstood. Regardless he stated "I meant..between you and J-Jun..." he corrected lowly while trying his best to not be rude, shivering at the crack of his neck he heard, bones cracking in any way was something that deeply disturbed the wizard, but it was good to find out how Memory Make worked, which was always good to know and find out about his allies strengths.

Usagi noticed the blush and in a few seconds he backed up a tiny bit more , oh how awkward it became right now! Though it might've become more awkward with Jun instead, so there was something to be thankful for. He looked up towards the sky and was silent for awhile, he noticed how awkward it became, and looked at Jin for awhile. "Is Jun okay..? I hope..I didn't let her get hurt by being late..I'm sorry for that..if she can hear me..." he said in a low tone as he began to prod his fingers together in that awkward way, showing abit of nervousness. "Umm..She's not mad right..?"

Word Counter: 202/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 23rd July 2013, 2:58 pm

Jin let out a sigh of both embarrassment and comic relief. “I hate to say it, but if me and Jun could choose, I feel that I would never leave the imprisonment of my own mind. Jun isn’t one to share much.” He said, looking up. “So we can not choose, however, it is for the best.” He then looked back up at the sky as Usagi asked if Jun was mad at him. “Is Jun mad?” he asked back. “Of course not.” He said with a chuckle. “Jun loves you like a little brother.” He told him, as the cargo trolley hit a bump causing him to go bit into the air. “Well, at least it didn’t end up like last time.” He said, his stomach beginning to growl. “Okay, maybe I will partake in this stuff.” He told usage, reaching in and grabbing one of the sandwitches.

“And besides," Jin continued. “Jun doesn’t really hate people. She can occasionally get annoyed by them and get angrey, but it is rare that she hates people.” He then took a deep breath as he took a bite of the burger. As he swallowed, he looked up at Usagi. “If you don’t mind me asking,” he began. ‘Why are you blushing?” he asked.

Word Count: 212/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 24th July 2013, 1:26 pm

The Rookie Wizard gave off a very wide grin of amusement towards Jin's words, it seemed like Jun was very childish in that sort of manner, it was something that when he thought about made him cover his mouth, and let out a light giggle in response. Though when really pondered the thought of their situation, and it made him sad to think about how much of a hassle it must be to share a body, with no control of when they come out. But when Jin mentioned how Jun thought of him, he wasn't sure to think about that..It made him look down. "...L-Little..brother...?" he whispered gingerly at him, sounding just the tiny bit confused.

Usagi watched as the male went for the burger, but he was pretty much stuffed so he had two full burgers, huge burgers all to himself and two big servings of fries as well. The male nommed on the remainder of his fries, "That's good to k-know...I don't want to be on Jun's bad side..." he muttered and whispered loudly, as if Jun magically couldn't hear him if he whispered. "Jun can be really scary..!", was spoken and followed by a shiver. Upon mentioned his blush, he merely said. "I-I-I'm not blushing.." in a very defensive tone.

Word Counter: 216/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 24th July 2013, 6:32 pm

As Usagi began to get defensive as Jin began to explain that he thought Usagi was blushing, a smile grew upon Jins face. 'Okay then. I am just seeing things." he said, looking up at the sky once more to see what was happening. As eh turned his head, he began to wonder where they where. "If i had to guess, i would say we are in the forest of Oak town," he said. "it should be awhile before we get to Era." he said, giving out a yawn. 

"I have to say i'm impressed. I'm sure we are at least half way done and other then a few actual bumps, there haven't been an major draw backs." he told Usagi. "Its a good think Jun isn't here... Jun isn't a fan of Era..." he stated, smiling. "So where do you come from?" he asked Usagi. "I dont mean to be frank, but just out of curiosity, what is your back ground?" he asked. "Like how did you get into wizardry, especially such a rare kind like Celestial Spirit summoning. I havn't met one before so i wonder how you go in involved?" he then looked towards Usagi and smiled. "Of course, if you dont want to tell i won't push."

Word Counter: 211/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 24th July 2013, 11:18 pm

The boy let out a refreshing, audible sigh of reliefness as he nuzzled back into the Carvan's top, he had finished his burger, and fries and now he was very full, he could feel the bloatedness, it was as if a brick was in his stomach weighing him down. He groaned just alittle patting his tummy. "Oak Wood.." he muttered to himself as they passed under a section of trees, the sun could barley cut through the leaves.

He looked over at Jun, not sure what he meant by 'bumps' but he just nodded like he understood him, as he didn't want to feel rude by asking. "Why doesn't she like Era?" he questioned as he reached for another frie, instinctively but he dropped it, knowing how full he was. "Well..I was born, and raised in Peace Village..My grandmother was always into magic, and she passed on her spirits to me since she retired, she's still alive..and I found another key along the way from someone who couldn't use it..I've always been into magic..And now I have to be a wizard, and that why I joined Eclipse Soul..Cause it was close..I didn't really know about it's darker past..I could have joined Fairy Tail, and Sabertooth..I suppose...or any other guild, but I don't want to be too far from home..Plus..I like Eclipse Soul..Some people..are kinda scary...though...Really scary..To be honest...I-I kinda fear..Dark magic...."

Word count: 250/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 25th July 2013, 6:20 am

As Mearko finished his story, Jin smiled. "Why does Jun not like Era?" he asked. "Too many reasons to count if i'm being honest." he gave a face of disappointment as he shook his head, ready to explain. "You see, or starters, Era s home to the magic council, and the Rune Knights. You know, the royal army." he then took another sigh and continued. "You see, me and Jun are similar. We both are, what some would call, "justice freaks", however, we have different approaches. I try to follow the already made laws, and help people by sticking with those boundaries, so that i do not get in trouble with the government and i still manage to help people, this way there are no questions asked. However..." his voice faded. "Jun on the other hand i more into fighting first, thinking later. She would kill her opponent if she got the chance and if she thought they deserved it. She is very open minded however she follows her own, Jun made, set of laws. And that gets her in trouble quite often with the council." he shook his head and crossed his arms.

"I do very much doubt that Jun would ver want to go back there. Just a month or two before we joined the guild, we, well,  i should say Jun, was at a trial for aggravated assault" he said, shrugging his shoulder. "She saw a women getting robbed and almost killed the guy. By the time the Rune Knights had gotten there she was a few seconds away from killing the guy." he took another sigh and then bit into his burger once more. as he swallowed, he looked around. "we still have probably about an hour before we are there." he looked over at Usagi. "If you would like to rest, I can keep watch." he said. 

312/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 25th July 2013, 1:55 pm

Usagimau nodded at Jin answering his question with a question, and listened in intently as he explained, nodding again as he did his eyes locked so clearly onto his eyes . It brought a smile to his face as he called themselves 'Justice Freaks' though it was sorta huge, he found that truly, deep down they were good people, in one or another. But as he mention killing, his face went moot, and he actually began to sweat abit. "I don't think...I don't think I could ever take someones life...Even if they did something bad...I don't think I could do it.." he murmured, frowning at what he saw was weakness in his eyes, he knew admitting this..would make him appear like so, but it slipped out without too many thoughts.

To change the subject he laughed nervously and spoke. "Imagine if Jun magically came out right now..~" in the hopes to lighten the mood, the blush came back once more, but only because he was embarrassed only of himself, and nothing else. His hands began to fiddle with his hanging hair, curling into a looping and letting go, only to repeat again! "I..Uhm...Nice day?" he tried to say to cover it up, but he was sure Jin was about to say something!

Word Count: 217/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 25th July 2013, 7:01 pm

As Usagi Finished talking about how he could never take someones life Jin realized that Usagi was looking into his eyes. "You have lovely eyes." he told Usagi, realizing that usagi was desperately trying to change the subject. he then let out a little chuckle and looked back up towards the sky. "Wow, If jun were to come out right now..." he said, pondering the thought. 'Me and JUn have shared a body for the past 17 years, neither one of us know which one came first. However, I still can not tell you such a thing. She is such a spontaneous person that its almost impossible to tell, and even if you could there would be a slim chance that you are right." he then cracked his neck as he looked around. "We shouldn't be much longer. I would give it another 30 minutes and then we should be there." he said, realizing that some clouds where beginning to cloud the sky. "And we might want to get inside the trolley, it might start to rain soon." he said, looking around. "Oh well, I'm fine with getting a bit wet." he said, leaning back down and looking across the sky.

"I wonder wat would happen if i used this as an inspiration for a spell..." he asked himself. "A rain spell... I wonder what that would be like." he said, giving a yawn. "I dont understand how I am tiered. I went to sleep early last night." he told Usagi. "How do you feel?" he asked him. "Are you tiered?"

Word Count: 261/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 25th July 2013, 8:47 pm

Usagi lifted his head, and glanced up towards the sky as Jin mentioned the weather, the rookie wizard gave off a hum in response to this, and began to squint his eyes questionably at t, trying to see any dark clouds in the sky, some did infact to him looked rather dark, and he nodded at the boy, but he didn't really care about the rain so much, though he did worry abut his clothes and hair!  But they were almost there anyway. "I hope theirs no Thunder.." he muttered his real worry. Suddenly Usagi's child came out to state. "All wet?~" he said in a suggestive tone, giving off a grin towards Jin.

Regardless of response he went back too look at the sky, waiting for it, he hoped for laughs in his first attempt to making him laugh, already his personality seemed to be changing as he felt more and more comfortable around Jin, it was much easier to be around him, and that was ver enjoyable to him, someone he can call a friend. "Yeah..I get kinda sleep when it's raining or about to rain.." was spoken, follow by a light yawn into his mouth. "Nnn.."

Word Count: 200/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 26th July 2013, 6:36 am

As the clouds began to circle around, Jin yawned some more. He then cracked his neck yet again as he began to tap his fingers. "This is a stupid question, but do you have any entertainment spirits?" he asked. "I'm sure we only have a few more minutes until we get there but this is a bit bored. One more minute and i will be asleep." he said, giving a smile. "Its okay if you don't. The only key i know you have is that bunny girl, Usa I think is her name..." he stated, scratching his head in embarrassment. 

As he continued scratching his head, the trolley stopped. "Is everything okay?" Jin asked the driver. "Yeah, its just you should go inside. The rain is going to hit down soon and hard." Ji nodded and stepped down, assuming that Usagi was behind him. As he got into the cart, he realized that they were transporting some military equipment. "I'm starting to see what is so important about this." he stated, looking at all of the swords and armor that was surrounding him. "I hope we dont hit another bump, otherwise it might not end very well..." he told Usagi,hopping he had made it into the car.

Word Counter: 208/200

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 26th July 2013, 1:04 pm

Usagimaru, as Jin mentioned the entertainment spirits was struck with inspiration, and had the face of someone who remembers. He felt so silly having forgotten about one of his favorite keys, one that could easily end such boredom on  rainy day. "Oh yeah!" he cried out to him, and hastily reached for his key ring. "Sorry, I guess I forgot about it, or thought we didn't need it.." he spoke, grinning. As he looked back he heard that they should get inside, and the male of course followed as he didn't want to get ruined. "Is my hair okay?" is the only think that crossed his mind.

After settling in he raised one of his silver keys into the air, the key had a strange harp shape on the end of the key, he began slicing it and proudly exclaiming. "Gate of the Lyra, I open thee! Lyra!" he cried out to them as n a flash a young looking girl in a strange attire appeared, it was a very beautiful blue dress, with yellow and pink hearts on it. White fleece was on the bottom of it. The Orange Haired Spirit, styling some sort of small 'angel' or in this case, cupid wings was soooo happy! "Usagi! You finally called me!" she exclaimed. "It's beeeeeen soooo long!" she scolded as she playfully reached out to gently bring  a bop onto the Wizards head.

Usagi as soon she came out he was blushing, and he felt kinda regret and guilty being scolded like that, and like the wimp he was flinched at the bop. "S-Sorry..." he murmured in response, and hugged onto Lyra, Lyra was surprised but returned the hug. "Hey, Hey..It's okay!" Lyra encouraged and looked around in the rain, even seeing a bored male.. "Ahh...I see...Need some entertainment for this rainy day~?" she asked as she not only began to read Usagi's emotions, but Jin and perhaps Jun's as well! Looking for inspiration for her song.

Word Count: 331/200
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 26th July 2013, 1:23 pm

As the spirit began to play, Jin sent back. "This is fun." he said listening the lyra talk. "You are a beautiful musician" he told her, putting his hand through his hair, it was then that he felt the trolley come to a stop. "I knew we were almost here." he stated, getting out of the trolley and looking around. 'That was a pretty smooth ride." he stated, looking around and cracking a smile. 

'Thank you for the help..." a man said dryly towards Jin. A hint of disappointment was mixed in with his voice. He was probably disappointed that they hired the men for nothing. "I am so glad i hired such useful people..." he said, obviously being sarcastic as he reached into a bag on his side. He then took out two little sacks of jewels, and handed one of them to Jin. "Have a safe ride home..." he stated. "I guess." He then waited for Usagi to come so he could get his share, but Jin was getting restless. "I'm going to try and find a train back to the guild hall." he told Usagi. "Thanks for summoning your spirit, Lyra is amazing." he told Usagi, beginning to walk towards the nearest train station. 

Word Count: 207/200

[exit]
    (OCC: Usagi has the last point xD )

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 26th July 2013, 2:33 pm

Lyra, rather then playing off of emotions just decided to lighten the mood with some very nice, calming harp playing, followed by the most beautiful hums you could ever hear. It was calming enough for the rookie wizard to close his eyes, Lyra smiled at him and another few minutes, he was snoring and even began to slide over and lean on Lyra's shoulder, never was she use to being so close to her wizard's but, she didn't mind it so much, Usagi slept away and Lyra just kept the calm playing up, then of course began singing gently, not wanting to wake the Human. She figured maybe, it was a success to get Usagi to sleep, knowing his other big battle went around, it had to be draining for him.

After they got there, Lyra began to nudge and shake her owner lightly, "We're heeeere. Wakie, Wakie.~" she chimed, Usagi mumbled and opened his eyes and blushed, feeling sorry for Lyra for falling asleep on her, but she didn't look like she minded. "Thank you so much, Lyra..I'll cal you more, I won't keep you any longer.." he said, smiling as he used his key to close the gate between the Celestial World and the Earth Land.

[Exit]

Word Count: 209/200
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd January 2014, 3:00 pm

approved

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:44 am