Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo)

Agol
    Agol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1050

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Empty Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo)

Post by Agol 30th January 2013, 4:16 pm

It was a gorgeous day and Pegasus whistled while he was walking into Magnolia Town. His black hair waved a little along with the wind. He was in an extremely good mood today. He just got accepted in to Sabertooth and immediately got the chance to do a job that paid well. He even got the chance to work with someone else from a different guild. And from what he hear this person had magic that was very interesting to him. It was related to cooking just like his own magic. One of the few things he was passionate about along with gorgeous woman and himself.

The streets in Magnolia town were busy and along it were different stalls that sold all kinds of different products, Pegasus took this chance to look at every stall that sold food. Maybe he would find some ingredient he never used or saw before. He strolled around till he came across a food stall the sold curry rice. It looked distasteful, not like his own food that was a force of nature itself. Or at least that is how Pegasus describes it. 'yuck, begone from me with that unsightly food of your. That is not how you make curry my friend.' He then dramatically turned around towards the street and held his arm wide in the air. 'People of Magnolia, ladies and gentleman. How can it be that you are still eating this kind of disgusting food. Let me Pegasus Steel show you the true miracle of cooking.' With a snap of his fingers he let a pot appear in front of him and started cooking. The different ingredients appeared above the pot and fell in it as Pegasus stirred around in the pan with a big wooden spoon. 'AND VOILA! It is done! The most majestic curry you will ever taste.' He started to hand out plates he grabbed from the stall and with a gracious swipe of his spoon he put some curry on it. 'Curry for everyone!'
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Empty Re: Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo)

Post by Bass 31st January 2013, 10:12 am

Riccardo was a mage by trade and a chef by life. He was a mage of Fairy Tail and had only joined their ranks recently. This mission would be his first one ever and strangely it was with someone from another guild. A man named Pegasus or so he was told. The man's description interested him greatly. He sounded like him, a mage by trade, but a chef by life. What were the odds of meeting someone like himself so soon? Or at all? Vast he was certain. The man walked down the streets slowly his red hair, particularly the long ponytail, blowing slightly in the wind. He was dressed in a suit with an open shirt and his hands were in his trouser pockets. He was quite bored as he walked. Nothing interesting was happening and he didn't see a single pretty woman. There were some that were ok in attractiveness, but not enough to appeal to him. However, his hands flew from his pockets and a smile came to his face as the smell of something delicious entered his nostrils. It was curry of some kind, but ,by the smell of it, cooked better than any he had the fortune to eat in the past.

The place was filled with people and there was plenty of food, but everyone was crowded round a single individual and each had a plate filled with a delicious looking curry. He walked over and was handed a plate of the curry. He stared at it for a moment and raised it up to eye level looking at it. The colour was fantastic. The smell tantalizing. To his eyes it was a single gold coin amongst piles of lesser coins. It was truly the best thing on offer and even the man whose stall had been taken over seemed joyous and he even seemed to be making money off of it. Not because he made it, but purely for plate rental. The man picked up a fork and spun it round before scooping up a small bit of curry and taking another deep smell. The smell filled the entire dish equally, suggesting the flavour was properly distributed. He raised it to his lips and then placed it into his mouth, which was watering slightly. He slowly chewed and savoured the spicy curry.

However, at his first bite his eyes began to glisten in delight and his entire face lit up. The smell, sight and colour were fantastic, but compared to the taste they were lumps of coal. The taste was of diamond standard. It was easily the most fantastic curry he had ever eaten. He did not rush the meal, but slowly savoured it, not wasting a drop and when finished he licked the plate clean. He smiled and handed the plate, and a small amount of money, to the stall owner before approaching the strangely dressed curry chef.

"My name is Riccardo Viggore and I want to thank you for the most fantastic curry I have ever eaten." he said with a slight bow of his head. His accent had an italian edge to it making him stand out quite a bit compared to most. "Could I have a copy of the recipe?" He then remembered why he was actually here in this town. "Ah...I guess I will have to get it later. I have to go find this guy from Sabertooth."
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Empty Re: Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo)

Post by Agol 31st January 2013, 10:52 am

The happiness of cooking, the attention of the crowd and the look on the peoples face when they tasted his food. This all gave him satisfaction, three of the four things he loves the most. He quickly was going through his hair with his hand and took in all the compliments on his food.
    But in the crowd there was one man who got Pegasus his attention. An man with a red haired ponytail wearing a suit with an open shirt. This guy knew how to appreciate food, Pegasus could tell by the way the man was eating his curry. Instead of pushing the curry as fast as possible in his mouth like most of the people here, the man took small portions of it and slowly savored every bite of it.

At some point the man walked up to Pegasus and introduced himself as Riccardo Viggore along with a compliment on the curry. The man had a slight italian accent that made him sound like a warm and proud person. But after he asked for the recipe Riccardo remembered that he was here to find a man from sabertooth.
    'Sabertooth?! Wait up my hasty friend. I am from Sabertooth and am here to do a job with someone from Fairy Tail. Let me introduce myself, Pegasus Steele is the name.' The moment he said his name he took a huge theatrical bow. 'So my new found friend! I'm guessing that you are here for the job as well. Then let us make haste, the poor client is probably waiting on us' he swung his arm around Riccardo and showed a smile that could even lit up the macabre places. As always Pegasus had no idea of peoples personal space.
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 31st January 2013, 11:18 am

This day was truly full of coincidences. It turned out that the man who had made such a delicious curry was Pegasus Steel, the very man he was supposed to be meeting up with. A truly fortunate meeting. If it hadn't been for the curry then Riccardo would of greatly been annoyed by such disregard of his personal space, from a man anyway. However, in the circumstances he was willing to let such things go simply because becoming friendly with this man might allow him access to the recipe. "Si il mio amico." he said falling into his native tongue briefly. The close contact had flustered him, though he didn't show it physically except for a slight adjustment of his glasses, which were on his forehead as always. Realising his mistake he quickly corrected himself. "I apologise. I mean Yes, my new friend." He glanced about and then noticed an area that matched the description and walked over. He glanced at it again and then nodded.

"This looks like the place." He sniffed the air and smiled slightly. "And it smells like we are delivering spices. Vanilla and saffron....mmm and cinnamon too I think." His sense of smell when it came to ingredients was truly of a near superhuman level. Particularly when he was standing next to someone who had just prepared a curry. After a knock on the door his suspicions were confirmed as the door was opened by a large man who smelt strongly of those spices. "Oh and cardamon too." he said causing the man to raise an eyebrow. It was a strange thing to say.

"What do you young fellas want?" the man asked gruffly. A strange man to be handling spices. It was normally done by those of a more delicate disposition. However, there were no set rules on who cooked and prepared what so a big man handling spices seemed feasible. He was probably in it for the money rather than the spices. As Riccardo thought these things the man seemed to grow impatient and spoke once more "Well?"

"My name is Riccardo Vigore of Fairy Tail, and this is Pegasus Steel of Sabertooth. We are here to protect your merchandise whilst it is transported." Riccardo replied with a slight bow. "We are delivering spices yes?" The man stared for a moment and nodded. "Then believe me sir, your merchandise is safe. I will never allow ruffians to steal the taste from other's mouths." The man looked at them for a moment and then nodded.

"The cart's in the back. Go take a seat whilst we load it up." the man said. Riccardo bowed again removing his new friend's arm from his shoulder and headed round to the back of the building where a covered cart was situated. Two large horses stood in front of it causing Riccardo to make a 'tsk' noise. The beasts were built for strength and not speed. It would make the journey take longer raising the chance of bandit activity. He sighed deeply and then leapt up into the back. He would sit amongst the spices, once they were loaded, and be in a form of heaven. He'd definitely struggle to not steal some of the spices, particularly the saffron which was the most expensive spice i nthe world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 31st January 2013, 1:14 pm

The smell of the various spices that their client transported were very tempting. Pegasus had to hold himself in not to go nuts and open one of the crates to start cooking. 'Are you two ready' was suddenly heard from the front of the cart. Their client had climbed onto the cart and had the reigns that controlled the beasts in his hands. 'We are ready and may I add that you have a beautiful collection of spices here. I wouldn't mind to get some as an reward later one' said Pegasus playful. But the client only let out a little grunt as an answer.
    'Hmm not really the most talkative fellow. Well then Riccardo my recently newfound friend. I've noticed that you really enjoyed my curry from earlier. And instead of those other people who disgraced my cooking by stuffing my precious food in their mouth, you savored every bite of it didn't you. So it makes me wonder and assume that you also have some culinary skills'
    Right now Pegasus was standing up and moving his hand with every word he said, only to be interrupted by the client who told him to sit down.
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 31st January 2013, 2:16 pm

"Cooking is not a skill I possess." he said leaning back against the side of the wagon. "It is part of who I am." He felt that if that wasn't a good enough answer to his new friend than nothing would be. It was the truth. In the eyes of most he would be said to be an excellent chef with a high level of skill. The equal of any five star chef. However, in his eyes those who were happy with just five stars and working at that level of skill were not true chefs. A chef should strive for new things and add more and more to their repertoire. He appreciated that some liked to focus on a particular set of dishes. And that was fine. However, even that could be improve upon. However, like he said he did not see cooking as a skill. Or not just one set of skills. He could see cooking techniques in everything that people did. Well, almost everything. Heck, he'd once heard of a man who used high level culinary techniques to cut hair. Truly impressive in his eyes. "Is curry your only dish?" he asked. He hoped it was not. A man with such skill should be able to do other things than just curry or so he felt. However, an answer would have to wait as the wagon came to a halt. He raised an eyebrow to his friend and then went outside to see what was happening. A large log had blocked the road.

"Inizia." he said and watched as bandits began to appear in quite large numbers. A huge number in fact. 60 of them in total. All of them looked pretty weak, but they did have numbers on their side. "Una sfida" It was time to see if he could scare them off. He focused and spread his arms. As he did so his aura manifested behind him in the form of a giant demonic winged creature. This had no physical form, but as he let out a roar it seemed to be amplified making the beast seem like it was roaring. A truly fearsome sight. This to him was just a warm up though to show these people he meant business.

Many of the bandits looked very worried by the sight of this form, but there numbers gave them bravery they would not normally have. None of them ran. That was disappointing. However, for him he did not care. This was just the beginning. He wondered how Pegasus would react to these bandits. In terms of battle he wondered exactly how his friend would fight. It was something he was curious about. He had only met a few other chefs that had combat skills and most of them were not mages. No, magic was not normally associated with cooking. Riccardo had always thought he was the only one, but it seemed he was not. After all, Pegasus was a mage. "Pegasus. It seems we have a large number of hungry customers. Should we feed them?"

Last edited by Riccardo on 31st January 2013, 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st January 2013, 2:16 pm

The member 'Riccardo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) WeakMonster Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) StrongMonster Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) WeakMonster Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) WeakMonster Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) WeakMonster Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) WeakMonster
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 5th February 2013, 3:22 am

Pegasus watched as the numbers of bandits still stood there after Riccardo's scare performance. Suddenly his friend spoke "Pegasus. It seems we have a large number of hungry customers. Should we feed them?"
    Pegasus let out a loud and elegant laugh. 'Well off course, I just hate it when guests arrived and they are properly cared for' With a gracious swing Pegasus jumped of the cart and landed right in front of one of the bandits. Who was a little stunned by the fact that these two mages were ready to take the entire group on. The bandit quickly got his act together and tried to strike Pegasus. But it was a clumsy strike and Pegasus and no trouble at all to evade the attack. 'Well then, now it's my turn.' he said loud with a dramatic voice. he aimed his arms at the bandit 'Spices Nostalgia! Ginger! Oregano!'

From out his sleeves a cloud of ginger powder dispersed and tiny bits of oregano were launched at the opponent. But the bandit wasn't entirely hit, he managed to evade the oregano bits and wasn't fully hit by the powder cloud. So instead of being greatly disoriented he was only a little bit dizzy.
    'Well then, you seem to be more capable then I thought, I better get serious then' He let a pot appear with the snap of his fingers and just like he was directing an orchestra he let water and other ingredients appear above the cooking pot, out of nothing. A couple of bandits who were walking up to Pegasus suddenly stopped walking, they couldn't believe what they saw. Here in the middle of a battle there was a mage who started cooking. And on top of that he was humming some playful tune during it.

'Ehm... buddy, ya know that we are fighting here right?' said one the bandits. Pegasus looked up from of his cooking and answered them only with a big smile. With another snap of his fingers the pot started to heat himself at the bottom, before Pegasus put the lit on it he quickly tasted his cooking with a spoon. 'Oh don't worry boys, it's almost ready.'

Bandits (60/60) remaining

Spices Nostalgia 2 damage dice, 1 roll for each spice
    Bandit 2 block dice

Cooldown:
    Spices Nostalgia 3

Last edited by Pegasus on 5th February 2013, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2013, 3:22 am

The member 'Pegasus' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 6th February 2013, 9:39 am

Riccardo turned and looked at Pegasus as he saw him begin to cook. Even Riccardo was truly confused by this. The spice trick had been interesting, but this...this was unexpected. Did he plan to feed them to death? He decided to play along regardless and bowed before the men. "Buon giornio gentlemen" he said in a charming tone, very different to before. The aura of the demon vanished instantly. "Your meal will be ready shortly. Whilst you wait for the main course I shall show you your cutlery." The men all stared at him in disbelief. A minute a go a giant demon had formed behind this man and now he was talking about handing them cutlery. Just what was going on? Were these men mad? Riccardo smiled broadly and extended his right hand towards them in a claw like shape.

"First your forks." he said and his right hand began to glow blue causing the men to become more anxious. He glanced amongst the men and saw a group that were quite compressed together. "Volante forcella." With that he thrust his arm forward launching four 'forks' of compressed energy. The men were caught off guard, but were ready to block and dodge. Riccardo had begun the battle properly now. Four of the men, the ones he had targeted, were slain instantly by the forks. However, this had an undesired effect causing ten of the men to charge forward in anger. Riccardo was skilled at close combat and managed to dodge a majority of the attacks. However, four of them managed to hit him with punches causing some heavy bruising. One of them though was truly stupid and swung out wildly missing him entirely and hitting one of his allies.

"It seems these men are truly hungry Pegasus." Riccardo commented wiping a small amount of blood from his lip, a smile still on his face. "Is their starter ready?" He truly was playing along. He was the waiter and his friend was the chef. It was interesting to be acting the waiter rather than the chef though. Still it was quite fun. The numbers were truly large so he hoped whatever his partner was cooking up would thin them down a bit. Otherwise the two would be overwhelmed. He was fighting ten, but that left 46 doing nothing. He guessed that the killing blow and the fear of his 'intimidation' had stopped them for now. However, they would overcome their fear soon enough he was sure. The numbers would definitely have to be thinned somehow. He hadn't suspected so many bandits to appear at once, but it did mean he would be pushing his skills to the limit which was interesting. Unfortunately, he had no attacks that were really designed for large crowds. This would be a true challenge.

Dice:
    Damage dice x 4: Riccardo forks
    Damage dice x 10: bandit attacks
    Block dice x 10: Riccardo blocks

Bandits:
    Weak: 56/60

Cooldowns:
    Volante Forcella: 2/2

Last edited by Riccardo on 6th February 2013, 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th February 2013, 9:39 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 11th February 2013, 6:07 am

Pegasus let out a loud laughing burst. 'That is a great way to put it Riccardo! Ah I've almost prepared their starter.' The bandits started to realize that this wasn't just some weird guy cooking. But that he was preparing something to attack them. Slowly some of them attacked Pegasus with some sloppy sword slashes. But the cooking mage evaded those attacks with ease.
    The soup started to boil, and Pegasus hold the lit tight on the pot. 'I hope you guys are ready he said with a wink. 'Bitter Flavored Miso Soup!!!' Pegasus aimed the pot at some of the bandits who were standing around him and removed the lit. The huge pressure that had build up inside the pan was no released in a hot spouting soup attack hitting five enemies who where standing to close at each other.

The Miso Soup Spout knocked all the five bandits back several meters and one landed so hard he was knocked out immediately. Their other bandit friends didn't see that coming. These two kinds of magic was so strange and rare that they didn't expect all of this. There was one mage who created cooking utilities out of nowhere and there was this mage who actually cooks something up.

'And Voila! Now you've tasted my incredible and delightful Miso Soup! For some an acquired taste and for other true heaven on their tongue' Pegasus grabbed his loon wooden spoon took a stance like he was a musketeer holding the spoon as his rapier. 'Now come at us you fiends! My new found friend Riccardo an I will show you the true power of cooking!'

Bandits [55/60]

5 damage dice Miso Soup
    5 block dice bandits defending

Cooldown:
    Spices Nostalgia 2
    Bitter Flavored Miso Soup 3

Last edited by Pegasus on 11th February 2013, 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th February 2013, 6:07 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 17th February 2013, 5:14 am

A magical pot that cooked up food-related attacks. What an interesting magic his friend possessed. Strangely, it seemed to him anyway, that the two were almost destined to work together at some point. Truly a very odd coincidence for two people such as themselves to be on a mission. I do hope you enjoyed your starter. Now I shall give you the rest of your cutlery up close." he said with a smile charging up energy to both hands this time, one in a chop position, the other in a claw. [olor=skyblue]"Coltello y forchetta"[/color] and with that he charged the stunned men. These two were such strange fighters that the men weren't sure how to react. Their numbers should of given them a massive advantage, but they weren't using it. Besides, only a certain amount could get near the two at a time, probably about ten, and with their skill they were easily able to deal with that number.

The truly scary thing about Riccardo's next attack was not in fact the spiritual energy enhancements would made his very hands into deadly weapons, but the speed and strength with which these attacks were launched. Years of training had made his body into a natural weapon and combined with the food immersion his magic gave him he was even more advanced. Yes, despite being a mage his natural speed and power were truly something. Most of the men were unarmed or using very flimsy weapons so that even if his attacks were partially blocked then they would still do damage. This was not the same for Riccardo. They could attack him and providing he used his hands to block then he was safe because it wasn't just attack power that was enhanced by this magic but defensive power as well.

His onslaught was graceful and skilled. It was also very accurate and of the ten attacks he launched seven were successful thus killing the bandits. He wasn't aiming to kill, but he wasn't aiming not to kill either. In his flurry of assaults he had managed to block seven attacks, but was hit by three. One of them was a dagger attack and cut into his shoulder, but the others were just punches and didn't have a lot of force in them. The dagger user had been one of the ones who had been killed by his attacks. "These men are really hungry. This one tried to cut me up for his main course. Feed them Pegasus."

Damage dice x 10: Riccardo attacks
    Damage dice x 10: Men attacks

Durations and cooldowns:
    Coltella y forcetta: 2/3 duration
    Volante forcella: 1/2 cooldown

Men remaining:
    48/60 weak bandits

Last edited by Riccardo on 17th February 2013, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th February 2013, 5:14 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 19th February 2013, 10:52 am

'Well, if they really insist.' replied Pegasus while warding off some bandit attacks with a wooden spoon. Pegasus defending himself against the bandits looked weird, it appeared more like that he was actual acting to be a knight, just how little kids pretended to be when they played outside. But his weird movements of jumping and evading around have kept him out of harms way till now.
    'But before I can serve them, you have to defend me Riccardo!! Defend me as the noble Knight that you are.'

With a snap of his fingers a Napoleon styled hat appeared out of nowhere and fell perfectly on Pegasus head. 'Now let's start cooking for real then' his voice filled with joy combined with his easygoing attitude really seemed out of place in the middle of a fight with the bandits. 'I am counting on you and your cutlery Riccardo.'
    While parrying some other attacks with the wooden spoon new ingredients appeared above his hat. Falling in to the flamboyant piece of clothing, this may appear weird for most people. But if you had some affiliation with cooking you could know what he was up to. Slowly steam appeared above his hat and the smell of curry rice was hanging around the air. The same smell that came of the curry recipe he had made earlier today. But this time instead of a cooking pot, he was preparing the dish inside his hat 'Almost done, I hope you guys are ready!!'

Preparing: Curry Extravaganza 1 post.

Cooldown:
    Spices Nostalgia 1
    Bitter Flavored Miso Soup 2
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 20th February 2013, 4:52 am

It seemed that Pegasus was preparing a new dish to feed their opponents and whilst he prepared he required the assistance of Riccardo and his cutlery. In terms of attacks he only had two others that he had not yet shown, but those he wanted to keep hidden for now. These enemies seemed so uncoordinated and yet they had attacked as a group. Someone or someones must be behind the scenes pulling the strings. Who this was he did not know, but he was almost certain it was true. He didn't have much time to think though as the bandits came back in with another flurry of attacks. This time they seemed to have gained some co-ordination. Perhaps they had been waiting to see what the two were capable of before showing their true colours. If so they had shown their hand to early. What made them more co-ordinated? Each of them dashed in and stabbed at Riccardo before leaping back and allowing another to get in. Of course, only so many could attack at once still, but it still made things more difficult. In the time it was taking to prepare the dish the 'waiter' for the day had been attacked by a full twenty bandits in groups of ten.

The first wave of ten bandits managed to strike him only twice and eight of them fell to his attacks with his Knife and Fork technique. However, one was also killed in this wave by a clumsy leap backwards by another bandit slitting his throat. Nine down from the first wave. The second wave ignored the bodies of their brethren and attacked with greater vigor. Perhaps angered by the death of their brethen, even if they were now walking over the bodies. Of these ten attacks he was hit by a further three. He was bleeding quite heavily now, but his endurance was high. He could keep going for now. What annoyed him was that one of these three had launched a punch at him and broken his custom goggle sunglasses. That drove him over the edge and his demonic aura of intimidation returned. It was this that caused two more of the opponents to fall as in the groups fear they flailed at their attacks and hit their allies instead. Of the two waves of ten men that attacked Riccardo only nine remained. The rest were getting wary now. Particularly with the intimidation aura now present once more and looking even more fearsome due to the man's anger and hunger.

Dice:
    Damage dice x 10: First wave attacks
    Damage dice x 10: Riccardo attack
    Damage dice x 10: Second wave attacks

Durations and cooldowns:
    Coltella y forcetta: 1/3 duration

Men remaining:
    37/60 weak bandits

Last edited by Riccardo on 20th February 2013, 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th February 2013, 4:52 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 22nd February 2013, 1:22 pm

Riccardo's magical attacks kept the little groups of bandits away from Pegasus, making it possible for him to finish his cooking. 'Whaha, your cutlery truly is something else Riccardo! But that demonic aura of yours is quite scary!' Pegasus talked loud and clearly amused by the entire ordeal. And that all while evading a sloppy attack from a bandit dumb enough to attack him.
    Pegasus quickly hit him on the head with the spoon and then jumped several meters back, he slowly felt the magical pressure building up in his hat. A sign that the dish was almost ready, Pegasus quickly jumped onto the carriage and shouted like he was talking to an audience. 'Well then!!! Shall I serve you the main dish for today!!' He looked at the confused bandits with taunting smile on his face. 'Curry Extravaganza!!!!'

Pegasus swung his a little down and from out of his hat an endless stream of curry rice spouted twirling towards the group of bandits. Knocking them over or smashed to the ground by the force of the impact. The curry had hit them in the middle of the group and Pegasus saw that the the big group now dispersed. Running away from the sudden attack and scared out of their mind because of the demonic aura that Riccardo gave off.
    A few of the bandits were knocked out and some other were wounded, showing that this attack as weird it may appear used some heavy force.
    'Hmm, I hoped to take out at least some more bandits' said the cook with and melancholic voice and smile on his face. But his played sadness quickly disappeared and a smile that could melt the coldest icecaps appeared on his face.
    'Now then Riccardo, what should we do now with these scoundrels!!'

Damage dice 10: Curry Extravaganza
    Block Dice 10: Bandits

Cooldown:
    Bitter Flavored Miso Soup 1
    Curry Extravaganza: 2

Bandits [32/60]

Last edited by Pegasus on 22nd February 2013, 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd February 2013, 1:22 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 23rd February 2013, 5:10 pm

32 of the bandits were remaining. Defeating all of them as quickly as possible seemed like the best option. Perhaps he should show off some of his other attacks in order to take them down. He decided against this and leapt back so the whole crowd was in front of him. "They still seem hungry. Any more meals for them?" he asked Pegasus as he prepared for his next attack. "I'll give them some more cutlery whilst you prepare. Volante Forcella." he said launching off another four forks at his opponents before charging in to cut them down at close range.

Seven bandits fell to his volante forcella. This surprised even Riccardo. It seemed that his fork attack had more piercing power then he had anticipated. It had pierced through the first bandits and killed those behind. He actually stopped briefly to stare and this allowed a single bandit to get a hit in. The other nine that attempted to attack him as he struck at them either were blocked or he dodged enough to make them kill another. In total he took down fourteen himself, seven with his flying fork and seven with his close range attacks. However, a further three were taken down by the bandits themselves. Seventeen had fallen. Yet with their deaths his hands stopped glowing. He could only maintain his Fork and Knife for so long.

Dice:
    Damage dice x 8: Volante Forcella (A piercing attack so it has the potential to hit the person behind the bandit)
    Damage dice x 10: Close range attacks from Riccardo
    Damage dice x 10: Bandit attacks

Cooldowns:
    Volante Forcella: 2 posts
    Coltello y Forcetta: 2 posts

Remaining bandits:
    15/60 Weak

Last edited by Riccardo on 23rd February 2013, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd February 2013, 5:10 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block
    Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 4th March 2013, 8:56 am

Pegasus felt that he was getting exhausted after all the attacks he dealt. He and Riccardo have to finish this up sooner or later before he had no power left anymore to fight back. But for now he still had enough power to launch an another attack. Once again he snapped with his fingers and a cooking pot appeared before him, floating right in front of him. Then several small pentacles appeared one after another above the pot. From which first water fell down to create the basis for the soup, and slowly started to boil the water. The for the taste some miso paste fell down from the pentacle, and the boiling water turned yellow. With the delightful smell of the soup started to fill the air.
    Then two pentacles appeared above it and dropped sliced green onions and small diced tofu simultaneously into the pot.
    "All most done Riccardo! Hold out just a little longer' he shouted, and quickly put up the lit on the pot. Starting the boil the soup to such an extent that is was building up pressure.

Preperation:
    Miso Soup: 1

Cooldown:
    Curry Extravaganza: 1

Remaining bandits:
    15/60 Weak
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 5th March 2013, 12:30 pm

"I didn't want to use this so early, but my hand is forced..." he said coating his arm with spiritual energy and sweeping it horizantally. "Coletello Volara" As he did this an arc of spiritual energy was launched which had a range of 40ft which it covered in four seconds. It was launched just as a group ran at him in a line and had the chance to hit five of them. Of course, if he was lucky they were wearing no armor like the others and it might hit those behind them. What was fortunate, for him at least, was that they were seeing that all of Riccardo's work was to stop them getting too near to Pegasus. Pegasus' attacks could be lethal and that had got them worried. Only a few of them were now going for him. The five he primarily attacks. The others were going round to try and go for Pegasus. Time was of the essence. If he was lucky he might take down ten.

Lucky was only partially with him, but he managed to take down five opponents. Two of which were ones that were aiming to attack him. The other three were ones who had been behind them. Of the three that went for him two managed to get in blows. One with a punch that sent Riccardo spinning into the knife of another cutting him across the cheek. Truly annoying. The sudden movement did work to his advantage though. This was because despite getting a cut himself one of the others, who had been aiming to stab him in the stomach, missed him due to this movement. Thus his dagger hit one of his allies. Not killing him, but injuring him too heavily to continue. Six opponents had fallen leaving nine remaining.

Damage dice x 10: Riccardo attacks
    Block dice x 10: Enemy block
    Damage dice x 5: Enemy attack
    Block dice x 5: Riccardo blocks

Enemies remaining:
    Weak 9/60

Last edited by Riccardo on 5th March 2013, 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th March 2013, 12:30 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Miss Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) Block Protect the merchandise - job (pegasus, riccardo) FailedBlock

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:05 pm