Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter! [Brink]

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! [Brink] Empty Deliver My Letter! [Brink]

Post by Brink 24th July 2013, 10:06 am

Deliver My Letter!:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    Deliver My Letter! [Brink] 2niw26w
    Deliver My Letter! [Brink] Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! [Brink] Empty Re: Deliver My Letter! [Brink]

Post by Brink 24th July 2013, 10:32 am

Brink had taken a job before going on that wonderful joint mission with Dasher he had taken an easier job just so he could relax and get some cardio done. He picked the easiest D ranked job he could find before leaving on that mission and he finished it within thirty minutes. This is why he was late for that mission in the first place. Brink had just gotten to the front door of the mans house when it swung open and Brink was dragged inside.

“What the hell are you doing? Anyway just give me the letter so I can be on my way all I need is the name of the singer and where she will be at.” He looked at the yellow haired person who had dragged him into his home and he was already annoyed with the man seeing as he felt he was weak hearted for not just running through the crowed and handing the paper to her.

“Uh… she will be in an old warehouse three miles away from the train station she is the one with pink hair she is the lead singer please help me.” He let go of brink then bowing down after giving him the letter and picture of the girl.

“It is my job so I really have no choice in the matter.” Brink looked at the man then thinking how he was on his own adventure to find a woman special to him so before he said anything ruder he simply left and told him the letter would be delivered in style.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 24th July 2013, 10:47 am

Brink was not far from the station seeing as he was going there anyway so he could see the warehouse in the distance. He walked around once to see how many security guards where there and to his surprise there was only one at each entrance.  However, after walking around again for good measure he saw two at certain windows.

“Well this is easier than I thought it would be.” Brink smirked as he walked to one of the blind spots of the security and he shunpoed onto the roof seeing as it was only two stories he had no trouble with this at all. Then when he was standing there he saw a hole in the roof which just kept making the job easier and easier for him.

“Is this really even worth doing it seems like a wizard with any magic at all could simply do this in a matter of seconds by bullying his or her way in and out.” He let out a sigh with a comedic puff of air coming from his mouth. Then out of nowhere, he heard a wonderful song being played. He wondered who was singing it so he looked around to find no one singing or even playing an instrument so he looked down into the hole and he saw the target clear as day and she was the one singing that wonderful song.

“Wow, I see why this guy would want to be with her she has an amazing voice and seems to be nice.” He then waited for the magical song to be over and then he heard her talking explaining how she wanted to find her first love and was about to start the song when she described the client in detail down to his every last detail. Brinks eyes widened when he heard that and he waited no longer he shunpoed in and handed the girl the letter.

“This will answer all of your prayers so that this next song will come true.” He smirked and shunpoed away again this time up to the roof then down again in a blind spot to catch his train. All he could hear in the instant that he was there and gone was. “Security!” Then silence came over the place. After that he didn’t know what happened to the man and woman but he likes to hope they are together somewhere but he simply got the pay and moved on with his life.

Song that was playing:

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 24th July 2013, 11:28 am

Deliver My Letter! [Brink] GhqjI28

Deliver My Letter! [Brink] Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Deliver My Letter! [Brink] Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Deliver My Letter! [Brink] Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:07 am