Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo) Empty Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo)

Post by Samira Nassar 22nd February 2019, 7:18 am

Job Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo) Empty Re: Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo)

Post by Samira Nassar 22nd February 2019, 7:19 am

It was going to be a nice day off for Samira. What she planned to do, who knew? She just didn't plan to do any jobs of any kind. Just relax doing whatever was the plan. Yet some weird fate or destiny decided to intervene with her most awesome plans. A letter had been sent through the mail and reached her, the sender annonymous. That wasn't anything odd by itself, but the contents were...strange. It was written as if she were a newly appointed mage in a guild. A lot of time had passed since she was considered a "rookie" by others. Maybe she still was though. There was still a lot left to learn, and because of that the fire of determination lit up inside her. The summoner of supposedly experience stature gave a firm nod. "I will do as this letter says. I must prove myself and take on this challenge!"

The spirits in her mental state had various reactions. Mostly surprised wtf gasps, facepalms, and falling over onto the floor as an overly exaggerated reaction to what she just said. That letter was probably sent to every mage of every guild everywhere! Yet here Samira was, taking it seriously as if it were a personal challenge to better herself.

'Stupid summoner action number one thousand and eight.'

'You actually keep count?'

'I expected it to be higher...'

"I have not made that many mistakes..." Samira was disappointed that none of them were actually thrilled with the challenge. Maybe it was dumb now that she held it up and re-read it. The chances of it being sent to every mage ever, especially newer ones, was high. "I am doing this anyway. This could actually be something serious. Maybe the monster is very dangerous and needs to be eliminated." Samira smiled, happy from reassuring herself that it wasn't some joke. "Just wait and see. I am sure I am-" As she talked Samira flipped the letter page over to see what kind of monster was assigned for her to eliminate as a potential threat to the world. What she saw made her stop midsentence and her spirits roll in laughter. The image was that of a tiny red goblin creature. "Maybe... it is bigger than the image makes us think it is? Or very powerful? It is always best not to completely underestimate something based on appearances."

(Word Count 398)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo) Empty Re: Monster Challenge Part 1 (Job, Solo)

Post by Samira Nassar 22nd February 2019, 7:22 am

To the Forgotten Deserts the summoner and her spirits travelled! Apparently a tribe a monstrous and terrifying flame goblins could be found there. It wasn't much of a hassle to find them, and was just a matter of finding the rare rock formation among the sands that made up a cave. Samira did not approach the entire group though. That was not her mission. The mission was to deal with one, and so she would. The cave was avoided and she had her flying serpent land somewhere near it instead so one isolated goblin could be found. She found one that was flailing around on fire and running itself into a cactus. All right... now she just had to decide how to get its attention or if she even should. Did it matter if she just took it out without it noticing her first? The challenge wasn't really specific there.

Her taking her sweet time deciding made it possible for the flame goblin to notice her instead. He made some sort of growling roar that was more cute than intimidating and then proceeded to increase the intensity of the flames on his body before charging right at her, raising its roar into a silly battle cry. Samira did not move. She just watched as the goblin hit her barrier and bounced and tumbled backwards. His flames died, and the dagger he wielded went flying into the air until it descended and landed on the sand. "Umm..." Now she was confused. Was that it? She hadn't even done anything yet!

Deciding to check, Samira walked the few steps over to the what seemed to be unconscious goblin and knelt down and poked it. "Hello? Are you all right?"

'That... actually ended a lot quicker than I thought it would.'

The rest of the spirit collection that had witnessed it through Samira's mind agreed in unison. Except one. The silly scorpion-tailed spirit materialized on her own beside the goblin and also poked him. "Is he dead?" As she asked, the goblin twitched and made a pained growl. "OH!" An overly ecstatic expression appeared on Serqet's face, and she looked up at Samira. "Can I keep him?!" The answer was no, of course, but the spirit that was way too happy to be getting a new pet did not even wait for the official answer before picking the goblin up and hugging it. Too tightly by Samira's guess as she watched it flail around and cry. It began to flame up again, but the spirit didn't even notice or feel it. Just like Samira, she too had a protective barrier that was much too strong for that little goblin to get through. "I will call him Bernard!"

Samira raised a brow, as did many of the other spirits in their realm as they wondered what kind of stupid name that was."Bernard?"

"Yes. He will be a sophisticated goblin! I will even give him a suit and monocle to wear!"

'Oh, for Celestial's sake! Do we really need another one of her pets in here? .... Where is that monkey anyway?'

'I threw him into one of those mail portals before they backfired on that one job.'

Banana Joe the monkey may be missing for now, but Bernard the goblin was there to stay. Much to the dismay of all besides Serqet. Monster Challenge complete. Now how the hell were they supposed to let the person that issued it know that it was done? That part was stupidly left out of the letter.

(Word Count: 589
    Total So Far: 987)

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:21 pm