Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Siren's Calling!

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Siren's Calling! Empty Siren's Calling!

Post by Raina 11th May 2013, 10:41 pm

Fairy Tail, the guild where family and friendship means everything. This guild has been through devastating times but has persevered and become stronger. The guild hall itself appears to be an extravagant looking mini castle. Even the souvenir shop has a regal appearance to it. It's here where an event was about to set in motion.

The wind ripped and howled around the entrance of fairy tail. It was a bright day in Magnolia earlier. But now rain pummels the streets. The people barely had a chance to scatter before it started to fall from the heavens above. Almost like the sky is crying, falling, drip after drop.

The town is silent except for the sounds of the rain hitting the pavement. and the sound of heels hitting the ground as someone walked. Long, wild, pink hair seemed to dance with the very wind as a young, beautiful girl walked the street towards the guild hall. She is definitely not dressed for a storm, but it seems the water was running around her trying not to hit her.

She wore a strapless white dress that ran down to her feet, but the dress was cut to one side exposing her left leg. Her bust was very noticeable and decent sized. It was attracting men to push their noses up to their windows and drool. Not that the beauty noticed. On her legs were stockings, also white that went all the way up to her thighs and high heel shoes, the color of coral. Her legs were adorned with these unique bracers that expose winglets on both sides of her wrists. Around the girls neck was a white and pink rosary charm.

The beauty finally reached the Fairy Tail guild hall gate. She looked up with her crimson, sea-like eyes with a sense of wonder and amazement."Is this my new home? I hope they accept me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Siren's Calling! 1_by_g10

Siren's Calling! Rainas10
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Siren's Calling! Empty Re: Siren's Calling!

Post by Sir Leonard 12th May 2013, 12:43 am

A storm, unlikely in these times in Magnolia. The dark sky was above them and it was peaceful night with rain falling down. The hall was quiet and peaceful with only a few people in it. Most of them were probably at home or at the halls living quarters. During these kinds of times Leonard would be among the mages of Fairy Tail talking with them as if he wasn't the master. He liked it that way "It's always nice to talk to you Leo." a mage said to him. Leo only smiled and nodded with his eyes closed as he took a sip from a cup of tea. The tea was special because he really wouldn't drink tea if the atmosphere wasn't as calm as this. Another mage came up to him and said "Hey Leo, I feel that there's someone at the door." Leonard opened his eyes and placed his cup on the table. By this moment he had different thoughts on who it might be.A guest? Someone from Eclipse Soul? he thought, his eyes shifting it's look as thought of many possibilities.

Finally he stood up and walked towards the door. He slowly reached for the door handle and opened the door slowly. As he opened the door, his eyes cannot believe the sight it beheld. It was an unexpected visitor, a fine young lady who was dressed gorgeously. Her outfit not drenched in the rain and with some distortions of the elements around her. It was another female mage but Leonard didn't assume that she was here to join the guild because he thought he had seen her with Minato a few months ago. "Hello, Please come in, we'll keep you away from the awful weather outside." he said as he invited the girl in to the hall. Once the girl stepped in, he asked "So is there anything I can help you with, Miss?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Siren's Calling! 60684_s
    Siren's Calling! 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 12th May 2013, 12:03 pm

"Hello, Please come in, we'll keep you away from the awful weather outside." he said as he invited the girl in to the hall. Once the girl stepped in, he asked "So is there anything I can help you with, Miss?"

Raina stared at the one who answered the door even before she could knock. He was handsome and stern. Was he going to hurt her? "I... I.. was hoping.. hoping there's a home for me here?" The girl barely managed to get out. The air temperature around her started to rise with her shyness. Her crimson eyes sparkled like the sea, expressing a since of sadness and worry.

"I was told this place could accept me. Accept me, for what I am."

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 12th May 2013, 10:41 pm

Marielle didn't know why she and her exceed was still in the guild. Maybe because of the storm outside, or maybe because they had just finished a job. Whatever the reason was, Marielle was still enjoying their stay. The guild was quiet and unrowdy in the evening, perfect for reading a book. Picking a lonely spot, covered from all, Marielle took out Fiore's: A history and started reading, when suddenly Angelica appeared.
    "Marielle!"
    The girl jumped. "What?"
    "beautiful" Angelica replied slowly and dreamily.
    Marielle sighed. Angelica loves beautiful things,Marielle doesn't know why, maybe because she's a cat.
    "Ok! Show me"
    Angelica pointed at door, and their she was, a beautiful pink haired lady, that was talking with Leo.
    "O-k!" Marielle said slowly, looking a little creeped out with angelica. “She’s a gir-“ she started when she heard her say. "I was told this place could accept me. Accept me, for what I am."
    Curiously, Marielle neared them. "What you are?"

Last edited by marielle sky on 19th May 2013, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Siren's Calling! Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

Siren's Calling! 2m82r0i
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 12th May 2013, 10:55 pm

Leonard was beginning to worry for the girl. She seemed to be sad, depressed and the elements seem to share these feelings with her. She was hesitant and she wanted a new home. Leonard tilted his head a bit trying to figure out what she's on about. She said she wanted a home. Is she homeless? But after thinking, he knew the girl wanted to join the guild. The girl looked like the one that won't deceive you. Her sad face also looks that she left Minato's guild. "Everyone is welcome here. This place is where you can start a new journey." he said with a smile as he reached out his hand for a hand shake "Welcome to Fairy Tail, I'm Leo. And you are?"

Siren's Calling! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 12th May 2013, 11:10 pm

Everyone is welcome here. This place is where you can start a new journey." he said with a smile as he reached out his hand for a hand shake "Welcome to Fairy Tail, I'm Leo. And you are?"

The man reached out his hand with a friendly grin on his handsome, but rugged face. His spikey black hair blowing with the breeze. Raina's face lit up a light scarlet. Even for a human the man was quite handsome. "My.. my name is.." Raina started to say.

Curiously, Marielle neared them. "What you are?" The young blonde girl asked unexpectedly.

The unexpected arrival of the blonde girl startled Raina a bit. Being fearful of most humans due to her lack of human friends caused Raina's emotions to become fearful as well. The wind and water went into a rage coming through the door. The wind was so strong that it pushed Marielle off her feet.

Tears startled to well in Raina's crimson eyes. She saw the girl fall to the ground and she also fell to her knees. She puts her head in her hands and says,
    "Please! I.. I.. didn't mean it! I'm... I'm sorry!"

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 12th May 2013, 11:35 pm

The sudden gush of wind and water overwhelmed Marielle, making her fall to the ground. She didn't expect it, but the new girl was surely strong. She started to stand, when she felt the lady's hand on her head, then she heard her say "Please! I.. I.. didn't mean it! I'm... I'm sorry!". Looking up, Marielle saw tears on the girls eyes.
    "Neee!!" Marielle said in surprise. "Why are you crying?"
    Glancing at angelica, Marielle saw a super angry cat.
    'Oh my!' she thought 'this is not looking good' Kneeling, Marielle bowed her head in apology. "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt...please forgive my
    rudeness"

Siren's Calling! 2m82r0i
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 14th May 2013, 8:06 am

Heero looked down from the 2nd Floor, his features were soft yet sharp, blueish silver hair wrapped around his face, a long blue pony tail coming over his black tee as he would be resting his arms on the railing on the 2nd Floor, Garfield his orange Exceed, sitting atop his head like Pikachu, munching away on a fried fish stick that looked more like a lollipop with the way he was...abusing the fish stick.

"Y'know you can bite the Fish Stick, I promise, hey and then y'know what else you can chew it too!" Heero looked up, with a comical anime face of annoyance as Garfield continued to suck on the fish stick, turning his head up with a 'hmph' and placing both hands on his hips in a dignified manner, leaving the fish stick dangling in his mouth, only the popsicle end of it visible.

"You wouldn---kno---first thing--abou---eating Fi--sticks." Garfield said with his hands on his hips, nose turned up as he sat on top of Heero's head, attempting to look as dignified as he could; but Heero didn't speak fishstick, and also spoke with his mouthful sometimes...so he couldn't tell his Exceed not too. An anime sweatdrop appeared over Heero's head as he merely looked up at Garfield and shook his head, letting his Exceed to eat the fish stick whatever way he wanted.

When the doors opened a few minutes later, Heero had moved downstairs and had been arguing with Garfield over a game of Checkers. Heero was trying to explain to Garfield why they couldn't change the rules to 'Chess' and play with the same little chip tokens.

"How am I supposed ta know which one's the Queen?! And which one's the Knight after I move it?!"

"It's called mem-o-ry, you should try it sometime!" Garfield put an Exceed paw over his mouth and snickered a giggle as steam came out of Heero's ears.

"My memory is top notch! Top notch I'm telling you!" Heero yelled over Garfield's snickering and laughing. Garfield then asked Heero what he drank with breakfast this morning. "................" both of them fell into a fit of laughter after 10 or 15 seconds went by without Heero answering. Eventually, the doors opened after Leonard had crossed the 1st Floor and opened the door for seeminly no reason while the weather was crappy out.

Garfield and Heero both looked up with a "?! ?!", "?! ?!" as Leonard let in a young lady, her hair a flowing pink, her dress was all white. Heero and Garfield stayed in their goofy, Garfield falling all over Heero position, watching from the table they were sitting at. Garfield leaned too far onto Heero's head and slipped off, faceplanting onto the table, but the orange Exceed looked up shortly afterward.

"Heero do you work with her at Sorce Magazine?!" Garfield's eyes were a sparkle, as the camera sifted over him with a 'wooooooooow!' as he stared at the beautiful girl. The truth was that Heero had seen her once at his job, he was a Supermodel for Sorce Magazine, and was there much more than your usual model attempting to rise to fame. This girl had worked one issue there, although Heero didn't even remember, since he'd worked over fifty magazine covers by this point in his career. Heero looked over towards her, and raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms and leaning in his chair a little comfortably by habit.

"She's probably from another Guild or something...calm down who knows what she's here for."

A group of male Fairy Tail Wizards slid up next to Heero in perfect unison anime style quite comically as Heero got annoyed instantly without even turning around and looking at them, a large anime sweatdrop appeared above his head even before they spoke.

"Ohoho, what was that?! I remember the days when Heero would be the first one swooping in at damsels like her, whaddaya think happened to em boys?"

"We all know it's not what, but who, happened."

"Yea, Serene's totally got absolute control over him now!"

"Eh, he's lucky, we all wish we had a woman like that! C'mon let's be honest here!"

"Yea, Serene is pretty bangin'....very hot."

Heero had the anime symbol for "PISSED OFF", above his head as he had his back turned to the crowd of male Fairy Tail Wizards, who stood behind him comically laughing with laugh lines above their group visually as Heero's teeth were barred as the 'pissed off symbol' continued to flash above him.

Garfield was of no help at all, as his orange Exceed merely put another orange paw to his mouth and giggled helplessly at Heero's predicament. Eventually, they left Heero alone as he watched the newcomer, he still thought she was probably some messenger or something for Leonard. Who cares.

He fell asleep on the bench in front of him, arms folded as he was completely passed out, Garfield leaning back on his head like a recliner. This was how famous Sorce Magazine models slept, both Garfield and Heero had huge air bubbles from their nose, showing how peacefully they were sleeping...until...'BANG!', Heero awoke, and leapt up to his feet as Garfield clutched his face with his paws, crying a river of anime tears like Elfman.

Heero looked around frustrated for a few moments, looking for someone to blame.

He saw Marielle apologizing, or...just saw Marielle in general, as the closest thing to a sister nearby him, he decided to blame her for awaking him.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaagh! Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeelle! Why do you have to be so loud and clumsy all the time!!!" Heero fumed at her playfully, not really upset at her but attempting to irritate her back since he thought she'd awoken him. "That's it, I'm irritating you all day today." Heero said towards Marielle as he rubbed his eyes and walked over near her, waking himself up fully. "There's no way out of it, you've earned 24 hours of sarcastic commentary."

Eventually Heero took his eyes off of Marielle, and got a good look at the newcomer who he thought was a messenger. Hey! It was that girl! From the square! The one who had the hypnotic singing voice! Garifled seemed to realize the same thing on top of his head and leaned forward to yell, pointing a cute orange Exceed paw at her. "Hey you were at th---mmph!" a scene of Heero clamping his hand over Garfield's mouth would be shown as the orange tail of his Exceed squiggled as he bowed once in apology, knowing she may not want all of her secrets on display in front of everyone so soon; his teal eyes meeting hers and scampering off with the wriggling orange Exceed in his arms.

The Lightning Dragon Slayer....what a guy.

"Ugh...if only Serene were here......." he mumbled to himself as he struggled to contain Garfield who seemed to determined to fly back over towards the pink haired girl.

× Bio
    × Magic

Siren's Calling! Rose

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 14th May 2013, 10:55 am

Leonard stood there awaiting the answer of the girl. By now he was sure that he had welcomed her to make her open up. But she was still shy as she keeps on hesitating with her words. His face still shined with a bright smile to make her feel comfortable. The girl was about to say her name when Marielle interrupted her. Unfortunately this startled the girl and used her magic on Marielle that swept her off her feet. After seeing this, Leonard was still in the same stand with his face showing a different expression. An expression of being stunned and shocked as his jaw dropped in awe of what he has seen. He closed his mouth the same time he had regained composure. He turned over to Marielle to giver a hand up "Hehe Uh yeah, sorry about that. This is Marielle our youngest, most energetic family member." he said patting Marielle on the head. He had a big smile on his face with his eyes closed as he was doing so.

However, the little show from the girl attracted more attention than he had hoped for. Enough to get Heero's attention. Leonard turned to him in amazement. He had not seen Heero's face for a long while and he surely did miss him. "HEERO! Am I glad to see you again! How you been?" he gladly shouted to him as he his shoulder. "This is Heero, but I'm sure you already know him. He's the most popular and strongest 'round here. S - Rank wielder of Fairy Glitter." he said gladly introducing Heero to her. "So, what was your name? We didn't catch it." he added.

Siren's Calling! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 15th May 2013, 7:05 am

Ebony's deep blue eyes reflected across the rowdy halls of Fairy Tail. A distinct figure, someone who she could have sworn looked familiar stepped into the Guild, her wavy pink hair fell perfectly down from her face, as if an angel had held it there. Pretty. I bet she's nice Ebony thought, grinning of the thought of a new member, someone new to share memories with, someone new to the Family. As Ebony stood up, she grabbed her remaining cookie that lay on the table, carefully lifting it to the tip of her lips. CRUNCH ! The deafening sound of a human fist hit her arm, sending the cookie she held into the middle of the brawl. "Why you little..." Ebony's eyes turned an evil red colour as her facial expression turned into something much darker, hate, desire, revenge? She turned around, to see who crushed her precious cookie. "Ebony...I..I...I...didn't..." he was never able to finish his sentence, it could possibly have to do with the fact that Ebony punched him squarely on the noggin. As she clapped her fists together, she turned around to the newcomers, eager to finally meet her.

"Hello there, the name is Ebony, but you can call we whatever you like" she said smiling, a hint of annoyance still in her voice. The cookie disaster still stirred inside her, and she was sure that poor man was going to be asleep for quite some time... "Ahh, seems you've met Marielle, Heero and Leonard. Great to see that you have been welcomed. Anyway, do you mind if I ask you your name?"

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 17th May 2013, 2:15 pm

"My name is Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar."

Wiping the tears from her face did not help the girl overcome her anxiety. As more and more members of the guild seemed to surround her the storm outside see to picked up in intensity. The wind howled like an ancient pack of wolves and tried to rip through the guild hall. The rain grew in power and started to pelt the ground with hail. The windows of the guild hall shattered with the intensity of the storm. "Please!!!" Raina's eyes glowed solid blue like the ocean's water and her body was surrounded with a jet of roaring water. Bolts of water started shooting out of the water shield and pelting random members of the guild.

The girl fell to her knees as the barrage continued. Her hair whipping around her from the power of her magic. "I... I can't control it!! Please! Get out of here!"

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 18th May 2013, 2:31 am

Marielle took Leonard’s outstretched hands, laughing and bowing at her introduction.
    “Nice to meet you!” she said in enthusiasm, when suddenly, Marielle heard something.
    “Raaaaaaaaaaagh! Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeelle!”
    “Eeepp!” Marielle shrieked in shock immediately hiding behind the pink haired lady.
    “Why do you have to be so loud and clumsy all the time!!!” It was Heero “That’s it, I’m irritating you all day today” He walked near Marielle. “There’s no way out of it, you’ve earned 24 hours of sarcastic commentary”
    Marielle peeped from behind. “Behhh!!” she said, sticking her tongue out, then hiding herself again.
    When Leo saw Heero he instantly introduced him to the new comer.
    Angelica in the other hand, had no intentions of joining Marielle, if she got in trouble, it would definitely be her fault.
    “Hey you were at th---nmph!!” Garfield, Heero’s exceed distracted Angelica out of her thoughts.
    Heero instantly reacted after that, covering Garfield’s mouth, not letting him finish.
    ‘Hmm…suspicious” Angelica whispered to herself.
    Now, aside from Heero, another person was also there to welcome the newcomer. It was Ebony, who was seemingly irritated about something. She introduced herself while asking the same question as Leonard. The girl’s name.
    Finally, the pink haired lady introduced herself “My name is Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar” she said, and suddenly the weather outside went totally angry at the guildhall.
    “What’s happening?” Marielle asked no one in particular.
    “I can’t control it!! Please! Get out of here!” Raina shouted.
    At Raina’s cue, Angelica carried Marielle off.
    “No wait!” Marielle shouted at the exceed. “Raina! Please calm down… it’s ok!” she smiled at her, barely being able to touch her.
    Unexpectedly, a shot of water hit Angelica and Marielle and they flew back.
    “Kyaaaa!!” Marielle shouted, as they were carried away.
    “Boom!”
    Marielle and Angelica bumped into Heero and Garfield, finally stopping them from flying away.
    “Oush!!” Marielle said, sitting down. Her mouth opened when she saw Heero and his exceed. Covering her mouth with her hands, she began to chuckle, not being able to control it. Marielle laughed loudly, in her cute and childish way.

Siren's Calling! 2m82r0i
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 18th May 2013, 6:30 am

The girls name was Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar. "Nice to meet you Rai. And can I say, what a nice name you have there." he said with a cheery tone followed by a huge smile. But everything change as things outside and around Raina. It was getting worse, and she was afraid. She cautioned everyone that they should stay away from her. It would seem the increasing number of people around her is causing this.

So Leonard turned and looked at each and every person near Raina. He looked at them with a stern look followed by a nod gesturing that they should do what Raina wants and leave.

After telling everyone else to leave, he faced Raina alone. His fierce eyes looked at the troubled girl on the floor. Leonard had to do something for her. She's family now and besides, the rest will be harmed too. Leonard thought of what to do long and hard. She was going through this state because of fear. So if that was the case, Leonard will make sure that there was nothing for Raina to fear here.

Braving the currents, Leonard slowly walked to Raina no matter how hard or painful it might be. He would occasionally slide back but he would only try harder every time.

He was near Raina and he was grinning his teeth and his eyes were closed. Finally he was exactly next to Raina and in quick action, hugged her tightly. "If you're afraid, please Raina, calm down. There's nothing to be afraid of. We're your family." he whispered to her as he held on to her taking in every pain because he's next to the source of all this.

Siren's Calling! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 18th May 2013, 7:16 am

The guild leader, Leonard apparently gave the gild a stern looking having them retreat from the frightened girl. Her Magic as unstable as it is, could cause huge damage to the guild or its members.

"If you're afraid, please Raina, calm down. There's nothing to be afraid of. We're your family."

The man was forcing himself through the water shield and take every barrage of water as he could. He finally was able to shatter the shield and hug the girl sweetly. Calling her family. This was all so strange to her. They were not related but yet he still called her family. Raina looking up at the man hugging her and tears continued to fall down her face. She laid her head on the man's chest and just sobbed.

"I'm... I'm so sorry! I.... get scared around... humans.. and my magic is... is tied to my emotions. Please forgive me!"

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 22nd May 2013, 8:58 am

Leonard heard that Raina's magic was tied to her emotions. Something Leonard thought was easy to for her to overcome in her stay in Fairy Tail. While still hugging his new sister, Leonard was able to smile. But he held on to her tighter than before as she rested her head on his chest. Was it because Raina was sad that it intensified? Fortunately, it was nothing like that at all. He held on to her tighter because he hoped to give her the sense of belonging to something and being protected. While the girl's head laid on his chest, he brushed her soft hair slowly whispering to her "Cheer up Rai, there's nothing to be sorry about. If your magic is really tied to your emotions, all of us here will make you happy, I promise.", giggling a few times to further emphasize that feeling that she should be cheerful.

Meanwhile, as he brushed the girl's hair, he looked around and gave a signal to the rest that were there that they should calmly cheer Raina up so she'd calm down and not tear the place apart. Rebuilding the place emptied Leonard's pockets before, he doesn't want it to happen again.

Siren's Calling! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 24th May 2013, 8:16 am

The guild leader slowly bushed Raina's long hair with his hand. No one outside her father has ever done anything like that, or even try to. Why was he so nice?

"Cheer up Rai, there's nothing to be sorry about. If your magic is really tied to your emotions, all of us here will make you happy, I promise."

She slowly moved up a little until she could whisper into her new guild leader's ear.

"Please do not be alarmed. I am not human. I am the child of two very powerful people. An Angel and a Siren.

The wind seemed to pick up a little and blew Raina's hair around, making it appear to dance.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 29th May 2013, 3:32 am

There was a sensation Leonard felt that he could not understand nor describe. He felt something similar to pleasure, satisfaction, and love? This feelings sprung once Raina whispered unto his ear. And what she said was completely shocking. But his face showed no sign that he was shocked. For he was lamenting on the other feelings he's been having as soon as Raina whispered to his ear. She had told her about herself not being mortal. Using what thought he had left, he recalled all events from today and saw great deals that would prove her claim. The magic she wielded, her voice that attracted him, an attitude so calm and graceful. After she had finished whispering, he arched back a little to take a look at Raina and her dancing hair. "Of course, whatever you say my Goddess." he said.

Siren's Calling! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:29 am