Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Calling In Reinforcements?

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Magic:

Calling In Reinforcements? Empty Calling In Reinforcements?

Post by Kaligos 30th January 2014, 11:13 am

It happens in anime all the time where the hero's get overwhelmed and a third party steps in to save the day, so my suggestion would be calling in reinforcements during a mission. My idea is that if two people are doing a mission above their rank and they are loosing terribly that another member of their guild who is higher rank should be allowed to step in and help them.

I'd say this action could only happen under a few situations.

• They must be above the post requirement necessary to normally complete the mission. So if the C rank mission is done in 20 posts, and they are 30 posts deep, and loosing then they are allowed to ask for help.

• At least one member must have a personal connection to the member they ask for help. So if it's two rookies of two different guilds then only person from either of the two guilds can step in, more then that however the rookie must have had an RP thread with the higher leveled person.

• The person they call in must have a mission thread free. This isn't a way for higher levels to gain more exp by lending helping hands. if they already have 3 threads, then they are busy and can not assist.

• This can only happen when it's two members of lower rank doing a mission of a higher rank. So two D performing a C rank mission can call reinforcements, but not 3 D ranks performing a C rank so as to not violate the three person per mission rule.

What do you think? Personally I think it adds a new level of assisting the newbies out there when they are in trouble.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    Calling In Reinforcements? 34r

~Magic~
    Calling In Reinforcements? Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Calling In Reinforcements? Empty Re: Calling In Reinforcements?

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st February 2014, 4:35 am

It is certainly an interesting concept. It will work well with the lacrima system I am working on as that will allow members a way to communicate (communication lacrima) so as to make sense for someone to just randomly jump into the thread. Though i'd say the helper gets no exp and instead just gets the jewel reward.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Calling In Reinforcements? Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Calling In Reinforcements? Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Calling In Reinforcements? Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 1st February 2014, 4:46 am

I like the idea of someone else stepping in when things get though, but instead of saying that the players need to be above the post count of the thread I would say that if someone else comes to their rescue. The total post count of let's say 20 will be increased to 30.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd February 2014, 9:32 pm

I have a couple of deadlines to meet, but I will be taking this up with the "Powers that Be"

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Major Arcana
    Second Magic: Minor Arcana
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeno 6th February 2014, 4:27 am

I really like this idea! Thank you for suggesting it.

We'll get this implemented properly ASAP.

Calling In Reinforcements? Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:45 pm