Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia]

sagey
    sagey

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,362

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] Empty Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia]

Post by sagey 25th November 2018, 5:17 am

He wanted to get stronger. Everyday Sage woke up thinking of what he would become in the future. And every time the answer is the same, he wanted to be stronger. So there he was standing below the Phoenix Mountains waiting for Arcadia to show up. At first he wanted someone stronger to bring along and he didn't include Arcadia in the list because to him she was a child. But after knowing the truth, his mind blew and she even accepted his invitation to hand him a hand on a quest. He needed someone stronger because he wasn't so sure about his magic abilities. He just started learning magic not long ago after he was done with school. It all happened because he found those old scrolls inside the store of his childhood house. the scrolls seemed to contain details on how to use a very ancient and powerful water magic. It doesn't have a name however, but just to learn it was troubling enough.

His hand was crossed, but he himself wasn't feeling crossed as he arrived earlier than promised, just in case anything happens. While waiting for Arcadia, he looked over the mountains, he tried to picture the creatures that were described by the person who was in there yesterday. The person described it as horrifying and ugly. He also said he have nightmares just from returning from the mountains. He looked again at the mountains. he gulped for awhile. His body started to shiver for reasons that he did not know. He quickly closed his eyes and scolded himself, "Don't be such a scaredy cat Sage, you're stronger than this,". He tends to always be like this whenever he has an anxiety attack. Because talking it out seems to be the only way. He sighed for awhile, he wondered how people would accept him when they knew what he was really like. And this is of course, caused by none other than one of his anxiety.

WC: 319

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] MM0wX3a
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] Empty Re: Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia]

Post by SeaGlass 27th November 2018, 12:01 am

Ice Wyrmling Arcadia:

It soon began to snow, whether there was a cloud in the sky or not. Just a gentle snowfall, but it was snow. Arcadia had no time for more conventional modes of transit, she was late enough already. She didn't want to waste time letting her stomach recover on arrival. Sadly big sister and Sebby were busy, so they couldn't fly her. She'd have to chance letting her dragon self out, fly out to the Phoenix Mountains herself.  Thus a draconic silhouette soon appeared in the sky, the gentle snowfall following  and arriving ahead of her.

The size of a draft horse, a dragon wyrmling made entirely of living ice, wheeled around, and circled down to land not far from Sage. Folding her wings, she turned her faerie green gaze toward Sage, her eyes maybe the only thing recognizable belonging to the little girl he met back at the guild hall. And her voice was little changed as well. ”Hey! Sorry I'm late.  And from the sound of things, I better stay extra serious from the start. Got any leads on where up there we should start? Never been out this way before, so I don't know quite what these..demons smell like yet.”

She laughed as glanced around at the snow, ”Guess I could start by tryin' not to give us away when we get up there.” She closed her faerie green eyes and spent a moment's concentration to suppress the snowfall for now. The ice wyrmling opened her eyes again, ”That should hold for now, but the stupid snow usually pops up again eventually. Long as we can find the demons before it comes back, I should be able to give us a surprise first attack.”

Taking a moment to settle her frame of mind, the wyrmling inhaled deep and took a look around, ”I really should try and see more of Earthland. It's hella pretty here.  And so was everything on the way here. Almost looks the way Dragnof does now... hmm though it's not really pretty there....anyway I'm ready when you are.”

WC: 345

Total WC: 664

Job Details

Last edited by SeaGlass on 15th December 2018, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    sagey
    sagey

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] Empty Re: Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia]

Post by sagey 29th November 2018, 2:57 am

He noticed the sudden change in the humidity of the air, it was starting to freeze up there. He could easily tell that Arcadia was near. Probably in her dragon form. It wasn't easy seeing her as a dragon as he first met her in her human baby form. But after talking with other of his guildmates they told him that she wasn't a kid but she was somehow transformed into a kid. It was hard imagining a person he met as a child was actually a grown up.

Not long after that he could see the blue dragon floating towards him. It was somewhat a cute sight. As she drew nearer she apologized for her lateness but he was quite used to waiting for people plus he got to meditate and concentrate on his magic power. "Eh it's ok I'm used to it." he answered simply as he liked things to be simple. As she asked where they should start with, he answered again, simply, "I thing we should just keep hiking up because I bet demons like to lurk deeper into the forest." .

Arcadia seemed to have problems with her 'snow' and she was trying to keep it not obvious for the demons to notice them. "Well, let's go then." and with that he started to hike up the mountains with extra caution of the demons that was probably lurking around.

As they were hiking, they didn't meet any of the demons, but he doesn't want to quit then. So he decided to start a conversation with Arcadia. "So... Where are you from?" he asked while still moving forward. He had been wondering what Arcadia actually is, he hadn't had the clear image of her history and what she was. Those things have been disturbing his sleep since he met her.

WC: 304

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 30th November 2018, 2:38 am

The young slayer maintained her wyrmling shape for the hike into the mountains, wanting to be ready for any potential ambush. She took the precaution of using a little spell to refract the light around them both, so as to make their images appear a little ways ahead of where they truly were walking. The wyrmling of living ice considered Sage's question. There plenty of ways to answer it, some longer, some shorter.

She decided to start with the shortest answer possible, and expand from there, he could always stop her, if she was getting too long winded. Keeping her ears and nose alert for danger, her faerie green gaze swept the slope ahead. The ice wyrmling went with the shortest possible answer first, ”Dragnof.” She paused for a moment before expanding on that answer, ”If you haven't heard of it, I'm not surprised. The Kingdom of Dragnof fell off the history books centuries ago. Khione Glacier, a great iced dragon and my mother, took me in when my human family was killed by dragons who opposed everything Dragnof stood for. She trained with her magic to fight in the dragon wars to fight peaceful co-existence between dragons and humans But...my former hero and idol, Acnologia, betrayed us and I presume the other dragons who taught him the magic to fight dragons. She didn't survive his attack, but she did have enough life and magic left to cast an ancient spell called, Sphere on me. And that's how I ended up here in the future a few months ago. An ace at one of our allies, West Fiore Trading Company says he slew Acnologia to become Dragon King... so I guess some kind of Justice found that traitor eventually.”

Arcadia paused again, realizing she'd skipped straight ahead into one of the long versions. With a mental shrug, she continued, ”That was supposed ta be the short of it, but I guess I rambled on a little more than I meant to.”

WC: 331
    Arcadia Total WC: 676
    Combined WC: 1299

sagey
    sagey

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by sagey 4th December 2018, 8:41 pm

Rolling for monsters

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2018, 8:41 pm

The member 'Sage Elm' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] R2fEWNz Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] OdAaNwh
    sagey
    sagey

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by sagey 12th December 2018, 9:30 pm

He listened to her while being aware of the surroundings, it was interesting listening to her home place Dragnof and the fact they she was raised by a real dragon. He wondered how old she actually was but he remembered a good friend warning him not to ask a woman's age as that might trigger them. As Arcadia finished the bushes rustled, he hold a hand to Arcadia but not touching her of course, and placed his pointing finger at his mouth, he looked at the rustling bushes and noticed it was coming from two sides, they were cornered. Three green giant beetles came out of the bush in front of Sage and two giant red stags came out from Arcadia's side. "Let's take them out," he said to Arcadia and the three green beetles seemed to be charging something, but before they could do anything weird Sage swung his right arm at the direction of the beetles, a teal magic circle formed at the side of the beetles and wave rushed from it knocking them sideways, cancelling their channeling.

He then swung his hand towards the beetles again and wave will form from him and towards the beetles knocking them back this time. From a water orb he was hiding inside his pocket, he placed his hand inside it and pulls out a trident, charging at the beetles as they were dazed by the effect of his spell from before, he slashed the trident and hacked it at the beetles, but not with such elegance as he hadn't practice for quite awhile. It took quite awhile to kill the beetles but he was persistent, hitting every hit and trying not to take as much damage. He must admit the beetles was quite strong, and he suddenly felt like he wasn't a match for the demons.

WC: 306
    Stats::

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 15th December 2018, 1:55 am

The ice wyrmling growled as she scented the bugs coming. Her faerie green eyes narrowed  and she hunched down, but also she freely cast a little spell of Refraction,bending her image away from where she truly was. Arcadia circled around, while her image remained looking ready to pounce. She used her image to draw the attack of the stag beetles, while she lined up from behind them.

The  giant red stags both bent forward as they aimed and vibrated their wings in the direction of Arcadia's image. She unleashed a great roar of whirling torrent  of freezing mist and razor ice shards, and before the giant red stags could turn to face their real attacker, pounced the first, driving her four  clawed hands and feet into its carapace, crushing it under four tons of nearly solid ice.  With a turn of her head to sunk her icy jaws over the second stag  demon's chitinous head. She wrenched her jaws violently back and forth, tearing the red stag's head from its armored body. Both stag's chitin made brittle by the frost of her breath, and all the easier to crunch through.

Closing her eyes, she pat the head out in disgust, ”Gross! Gross, gross, gross! I can't believe I almost ate a giant bug!” She scraped her icy tongue off on icy teeth.  The ice wyrmling scented the air, and did not catch any sign of  more bugs immediately nearby, nor did she hear any.

Folding her wings, the ice wyrmling turned her faerie green gaze to Sage, ”That was pretty boss though!I guess we should be ready for more.  They're not right on top of us, but can't be too far away either.”

Arcadia glanced to the remains of the bugs they had dealt with, and she still couldn't get the horrible taste out of her mouth. So she was truck by that old feeling, if you taste something gross, you want someone else to suffer that horrible taste too, so you're not alone.”I totes dare you to try tasting one of those.”

The ice wyrmling opened her maw in an approximation of a grimace as she lower her head down to sniff at the ichor oozing from one of the fallen stags. It probably didn't sell her dare all that convincingly. Not that she was serious about the dare. She was going to need to brush her teeth or tongue after this, anything to get the taste out of her mouth. She could not believe that she'd probably be crunching a lot more of those things before this was over.

WC: 432
    Arcadia Total WC: 1108/3500
    Combined WC: 2037/7000

Stats:

sagey
    sagey

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by sagey 17th December 2018, 1:36 am

After dealing with the beetles he heard Arcadia saying something about her being gross about something, he thought she meant the demon bugs as a whole but when he saw their body parts being torn apart he was slightly disgusted too. She complimented their work and he showed his gratitude, "Why thank you, but I could feel a lot of mana being drained out of me. Mind that I just learnt magic." spilling the truth of him just starting magic. He could feel like his soul being absorbed when he cast the spells. He saw Arcadia shift her gaze at the bugs and he could feel her disgust again and when she gave that ridiculous dare he chuckled instantly. "Here," he said while moving his arm towards her direction. The water orb that was orbiting around him invisibly came into clear sight, the water clear enough to see right through it hence the reason it wasn't visible earlier. "This orb contains limitless amount of water, you can wash your mouth with it." explaining to her the reason why he'd offer the water orb. He could feel her disgust from just being with her, he couldn't let one of her team mates feel something like that while doing nothing.

After awhile he looked at the sky and scrunched his face noticing that the sun was about to sink behind the mountains in about a few hours, "It's getting dark, and we won't make it to the nearby village in time, we have to find the nearest water source." he looked at Arcadia with a serious expression. Back in his childhood lives he joined the boys scout and got lost in the forest once. He had to look out for himself and the team which brought back painful memories of being bullied during his school lives.

WC: 304

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 17th December 2018, 9:49 pm

The ice wyrmling canted her head at her guildmate. Eyeing the orb of water, she trotted on over. Sticking her icy maw into the watery orb, drank heavily and pushed her icy snout in until there wasn't a spot beetle gore or taste left in her mouth. She shook off snout as she baked away from the Sage's water orb. ”Way better! Thanks. That's hella awesome of you. That's gotta be super handy too. I gotta wait for mine to melt.”

She glances on up to the sun or what was still barely above the elevated horizon. It really was a rather beautiful wash of rosy pink to orange. As fast as the sun was going down though, there was no time to really appreciate it. The ice wrymling reverted to human self, not trusting what might happen should she remain in dragon form while she slept. She had gotten the knack of keeping the feral side that came with it, but there's no telling what her Dragon Seed might do with her conscious mind no longer on guard.

Little Arcadia:

The little blonde mage glanced to the orb of water she just washed up in, “Does you need another source of water to help refresh you magic power?“ She sniffed the air, “I think I smell small creek couple hundred meters off the left side of this path. I mean smells faintly like rain that way, so it's either a little waterfall or creek.” Following her nose, because it almost always knows, the littlest slayer made her way to what turned out to be a small waterfall in into a shallow mountain grotto of a small creek. ”What do ya think about here? This should be a decent place ta stop for the night. Should sleep in shifts though? Make sure none of those things catch us when we are not looking.”

WC: 311
    Arcadia's Total WC: 1419/3500
    Combined WC: 2652/7000

sagey
    sagey

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by sagey 19th December 2018, 4:44 am

Sage Elm

Post WC: 305 words
    Total WC: 1538 / 3750 words
    Combined WC: 2957 / 7500 words
    Mood: Tranquil, Happy

He chuckled a bit when Arcadia praised him and made a cute joke about how she had to wait for her ice to melt first. "Yeah I would LOVE to refresh myself after that fight." He said to Arcadia to not leave her hanging. He followed the now little Fairy Tail Ace where ever she was heading to because from what he heard dragon slayers have their senses boosted just like a dragon's, so he trust her. When they arrive at the creek, he nod to Arcadia when she asked him the questions. It was a perfect place to stay for the night, with a water source near them he wouldn't have to fear that much as he had his source of power so near. "Can you help me collect some small twigs and slightly bigger branches? We need to make a fire." he said looking at Arcadia, then turned to collect some tree barks expecting her to do what he said to.

He went to the nearest tree and dug his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife. He started to peel of the tree's bark. Collecting the pieces of barks in his other hand. After getting sufficient amount of barks he went back to the place where he and Arcadia last spoke and placed the barks on the dry ground. He cleared the place, pulling of grass and flowers, digging the dirt a little bit. When he did that he washed his hands in the creek then stood up. Taking a deep breath enjoying the sun setting by the mountains over the creek. It was quite the view. He then looked at the creek and raised his arms his palms facing down, he then raised his arms and 6 water orbs emerged out of the creek, in each of them a fish was swimming.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 22nd December 2018, 2:54 am

Little Arcadia smiled and nodded, “Sure thing!” The littlest slayer looked around the grotto they were setting up camp by. There was a promising stand of trees on the other side. She  walked down to the water's edge, and took a nice deep breath. She aimed her roar down at the the water's surface, freezing a swath of it over as she walked on out over the grotto itself.  She made a little bridge of ice as she went, and she managed to extend her breath out  until she reached the other side.  

The barefoot slayer left her little ice bridge behind and disappeared into the small stand of trees.  She could see back to the grotto between the slim trunks, but with the slight downhill slope away from the grotto and creek, she'd lose sight of both in a few steps. Under the trees, she cast her faerie green gaze around the ground, happy to see sticks and leaves littered all around.  She might have to look harder for the bigger sticks he needed though.

She stooped  to pick up the three our four little sticks immediately around her feet. Arcadia figured she was going to need at least a small armload of sticks, so this might take awhile.  The pale blonde slayer meandered around the stand of trees, picking up any stray small sticks she found along ground. Always proceeding toward the next nearest  collection of sticks along the ground, Arcadia had no real direction she was wandering.  Once she had collected a bundle of sticks large enough she needed to curl both arms underneath to carry it, she headed back to the little ice bridge she had made.

Arcadia carried the bundle of smalls ticks back across the ice bridge and dropped them off at their campsite. She smiled and waved to Sage, ”Be right back with those larger branches!”

Scampering back across her ice bridge, she  slipped back into the stand of trees. This time her faerie green gaze was on the look out for larger fallen branches. She supposed she could hack off the branches she needed, but fallen ones would be drier and easier to burn. Down the way she spotted an older tree that had fallen some time ago. The littlest slayer hurried down, and perused over which  of the fallen tree's branches would be easiest to harvest. Picking four that looked like they'd work, she went down the line. At each branch, she put one bare foot to the branch's base and snapped it off while stepping down on one end and pulling up on the other.  Collecting all four into her arms, she hugged the branches to herself, and scampered back across the ice bridge. The bridge itself would probably be melted or broken up and floating downstream by morning.

Arcadia got to work breaking pt he branches as needed to build a little tipi of sticks, while piling smaller ones underneath it. As a trained warrior of Dragnof, part of her training included basic survival techniques, like starting fires without magic. She chose one promising stick and a left over larger branch.  Laying the branch near the prepared tipi of branches and sticks, she took a small stone and  ground a small pit into the branch.  Taking a handful of dried leaves, twigs and needles she had also collected in the stand of trees, and balled them up into the groove she had made with the stone. She used the small stick to create friction in the branch's stone-cut groove.

She had to put some of her slayer strength into it, but in a few minutes, she had the ball of leaves, twigs and needles smoldering. Before it could go out, she cupped the  smoldering ball of leaves, gently blowing  into it to fan the embers. She gently worked the leaves into the pile of sticks under her branch tipi, and continued blowing on the embers.  It seemed for a moment, it might go out, but the sticks did catch fire, thus their small campfire was born.

WC 677
    Arcadia's Total WC: 2096/3500
    Combine WC: 3634/7000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 30th December 2018, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

sagey
    sagey

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by sagey 25th December 2018, 4:07 am

Sage Elm

Post WC: 325 words
    Total WC: 1863 / 3750 words
    Combined WC: 3959 / 7500 words
    Mood: Tranquil, Nostalgic

He chuckled a bit when Arcadia praised him and made a cute joke about how she had to wait for her ice to melt first. "Yeah I would LOVE to refresh myself after that fight." Sage soon dragged all the water orbs towards him and dropped them near him, the fishes started to flap around the ground, seeking for water to breathe. Once all the fishes stopped flapping, Sage moved towards them, grabbing them one by one. Arcadia then came, placing down the sticks he had asked for, she immediately leave after that searching for the remaining items to start a fire. Sage hovered his hand towards the creek, water rose from it and he directed his hand to a place near him, the water followed the motion of the hand, forming an ice bucket next to his foot. He placed all the fishes inside the bucket and headed towards the creek to wash his hands.

The moment he looked back Arcadia was already starting the fire, he walked towards her trying to help her but she lit a fire before he could even reach her. His face was in amazement, he didn't know that someone so young could be so talented. Then his expression went back to normal remembering that Arcadia was older than him. He grabbed the ice bucket and head towards the bonfire, his gaze then shifted to the horizon, the sun sank behind the mountains and couldn't be seen anymore. He then continued walking, placing down the bucket and reached for his backpack. He unzipped it and took out a grill bars. His mother had thought him since he was a kid to be prepared for anything and he was constantly reminded by her. So it was a habit for him to be prepared for literally anything.

He placed the grill over the bonfire, then took the fishes out of the bucket placing them side by side on the grill. Then waited for it to be cooked. While waiting he sat on the grass, looking at the sky now filled with stars. It was a beautiful sight and it reminded him of someone special to him.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 2nd January 2019, 2:32 am

Taking by a seat by the fire once it was going, she sat and watched Sage prepare and start the fish cooking. Little Arcadia inhaled deeply, loving the smell of the fish... once it started cooking that is. Raw fish just wasn't her thing, except when her more feral side as a dragon kicked in. That was one of the many reasons it was jut not her thing. Anything her feral side could like, was not okkay with her, because her feral dragon side represented loss of control. That was part of herself she did not want Sage to see. Another reason to drop out dragon form for the night, the longer she was in, the more she likely to risk awakening that forms feral nature. The littlest pale blonde slayer had found her grip slipping toward the feral back there fighting the bugs.

She found herself staring into the flames as she had allowed the fish's smell to let her mind wander like that. Arcadia shook her head, pushing the possibilities of going feral out of mind. Glancing up as she sat in the firelight, she smiled, ”Smells good. Been awhile since I been really camping. My mom, Khione Glacier, used to take me, as part of my slayer training.”

When the fish was ready, she would happily take her share, really tearing into it. The little slayer was hungrier than she realized. ”This is totes delicious! Prolly 'cuz it's so fresh. Makes you wonder how long some of the restaurants back in Fiore get theirs after its been caught.”

As she was finishing up her share of fish, her mind wander toward sleep, ”I'll get the fish in the morning, if you don't mind taking first watch? We're prolly gonna need ta sleep in shifts ta make sure none of them demon bugs sneak up on is in the night. You can wake me up in two or three hours.”

Arcadia was sure she was gonna need it all the rest she could get, if she was gonna be fighting these bugs all day tomorrow in dragon form. A well-rested and well-fed slayer could ignore her feral side more easily.

WC: 362
    Arcadia's Total WC: 2458/3500
    Combined WC: 4321/7000

sagey
    sagey

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by sagey 8th January 2019, 9:34 pm

Sage Elm

Post WC: 345 words
    Total WC: 2208 / 3500 words
    Combined WC: 4666 / 7000 words
    Mood: Tranquil, Nostalgic

He looked at Arcadia as she spoke about her mother. He didn't reply with anything but silence. He returned his gaze to the crackling fire and the memories of his mother came to his mind. He missed her that's for sure. He couldn't spend much time with her as she was taken from him when he was so young.

He grinned a little when Arcadia praised how the fish was delicious, he grab one for him too and filled his stomach. Soon after that she was going to sleep and told him to wake her up in a few hours. "Yeah, you can sleep first." Sage replied then he shifted his eyes to the sky. As they were far from the nearest city, the stars could be seen with the naked eye. It was beautiful, Sage had always been impressed by the beauty of it. He wasn't sleepy even though he did a lot of physical activities that day. Maybe because he was reminded of all the loved ones he lost. His mother, father, and Aymie. He couldn't explain the way he felt. He wasn't sad nor was he nostalgic. He looked again at the stars. Some said that when someone die they go up to join the stars. He didn't fully believe it but stargazing is an activity that calms his soul as if someone saying that it's going to be okay. Like how Aymie usually did.

After a few while of stargazing and watching out for any threats from the surrounding, he yawned. He hated the fact that he needs sleep to function, he sees it as a flaw as he like to e productive. He went over to Arcadia and grabbed her shoulder moving it gently and said, "Hey, Arcadia wake up, I wanna sleep," he said with a little yawn at the ending. When she finally wakes up he laid himself on the grass and slept with his arms crossed and back against the ground. He looked at the stars one last time and closed his eyes dozing to another realm.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 10th January 2019, 7:54 am

Rolls to see what interrupts her watch

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th January 2019, 7:54 am

The member 'SeaGlass' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Slaying Demons Yaw [Job|Sage|Arcadia] OdAaNwh
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 10th January 2019, 1:21 pm

The littlest slayer yawned and rubbed her faerie green eyes. She nodded and smiled sleepily to Sage.  Arcadia was reluctant even sit up at first, but she knew it was her turn at watch. She pushed herself up to sitting, taking a moment to let herself wake up.

She yawned and stretched her arms out wide.  Turning her faerie green gaze to the dark sky above, she smiled to see all the glittering stars above.  They were always one of her favorite things about going out on jobs away from town. The only part about jobs away from town or seeing new places was traveling by train or vehicle to get there.  That was always something she and whatever she had for lunch that day could do without.  

Arcadia scented the air of their camp to make sure nothing was nearby.  Not hearing nor smelling anything amiss, she rose to her feet.  Dusting off her dress, Little Arcadia pulled her iLac from its pocket to snap a picture of the starry sky.  To make sure the fire didn't die out before morning, Arcadia went to the left over branches she had collected and brought one of the last armfuls fireside.  

She would spend the next couple hours, while Sage slept,  keeping watch and adding the occasional branch to the fire.  Arcadia also wrapped the small area of the camp in invisiblity, masking Sage, herself, and the campfire from any intruder's sight. All was peaceful and quiet though, the hours passing by uneventfully.  Right around daybreak, she was considering waling Sage to see about an early breakfast and start.  

In the early morning twilight, she smelled trouble and heard it a second later. The arrival made her decision for her.  Even if she had decided to let Sage sleep longer, Arcadia couldn't chance other critters sneaking up while she dealt with the familiar-scented red stag demons.  She went to Sage's side, shaking his shoulder. "I'm afraid we got company, and it's pretty much morning anyway."

Remaining invisible, she crept off toward the scent of the stags.  As she went, she lifted the invisibility to follow her, shifting the spell toward refraction. That displaced her image a few steps ahead of her actual location. She knew she was getting close, they were around here somewhere.

The first one fell for the bait of her displaced image, showing itself as it pounced on the illusion.  Arcadia remembering how awful these things tasted, opted for Dragon Force over her dragon form this time. As a dragon her bite was one of main attacks. Her pale blonde hair bleached completely white and her faerie green eyes glowed crimson.  A bone-chilling aura of frost flaring up around her as she willfully entered Dragon Force, with very subtle icy scales lining just under her skin.  

Little Arcadia in Dragon Force:

Arcadia unleashed a roar, a whirling torrent of freezing mist and razor ice shards that embedded in the red stag demon's shell and tore through its joints and eyes. She leaped immediately to deliver a reverse spin kick to the creature's face.  It was not as powerful as strike by a dragon form claw, but more than strong enough to finish it off after the blast of her frosty breath.  

Unfortunately for Arcadia, she could still smell another one around. It took advantage of its companion's demise to bum rush the little slayer, sped along by its wings.  Arcadia was flipped off her feet and sent skidding a few feet across the ground.  She conjured a protective skin of ice shaped like dragon scales cover her whole body. The little slayer had weathered the brute's lightning strike with maybe a few scraped and bruises.  The armor of dragon scale like ice should buffer more of the brute's physical attacks should it be lucky enough to strike again.  

By the time Arcadia was back on her feet and ready to the second stag down too, it was ready with its follow up, springing a sonic blast from its wings that left the little ice slayer stunned.  

WC: 675
    Arcadia WC: 3133/3500
    Combined WC: 5341/7000

Stats:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:51 pm