Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th October 2018, 3:06 pm

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes47I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes47I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes47

There was just something about being all tucked up in a warm bed that filled Nessa with a sense of bliss, this bed in particular was so much softer than her single bed at home. Plus there was the fact that it was so warm, somehow she felt very safe and relaxed at this moment. Under her eyeslids she could make out that the room was bright, meaning that it was morning. Slowly her violet eyes opened, blinking few times. She reached up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, before looking at the guy lying next to her. She gave Aven a warm smile, “G’mornin’ Aven,” She mumbled in a sleepy voice.

Wait, what?

Realisation hit Nessa like a lightning bolt, sitting up suddenly she let out a loud squeak. Pulling the duvet up to cover herself, she looked at him in disheveled befuddlement. ”AVEN! What the ...? Why are we...? Oh gosh, oh no.” She brought a hand up to her head, desperately trying to recall the night before. There was the argument between Aviel and Ellamora, Agatha turned up, A exploding drumstick, and the remainder broke down into glimpses. She sifted through the memories, she remembered laughing... a lot. Aven... sang... and she leaned in. Nessa gasped in horror at her own behaviour, had she kissed Aven? She needed to find out desperately, she turned to face him, her eyes widened when she noticed that he was clearly topless... and glowing. Bt still, topless, was he even wearing pants? Was she? She glanced down as though to check, yes, she had underwear on and a nightie. Maybe that meant nothing happened, but still how had she even changed clothes? She gulped nervously before asking, ”Aven last night... did we ... um... do anything inappropriate?” She didnt feel any different, physically speakinng , but the again she wasn’t really sure what to expect after such things. Weren’t you suppose to be sore? Maybe they hadn’t, maybe they had just fell asleep. Oh how she prayed they just fell asleep.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes39I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes39I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes39

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 60582_s

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,644,378

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Circle Magic.
    Second Skill: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Skill: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven]

Post by Aven Alveron 6th October 2018, 8:22 pm

Aven nearly had a heart attack as Nessa leaped up from her position. She was immediately at arms, and in disarray, panic evident in her behavior. What was he supposed to do, or say for that matter? Some parts of his memory were foggy, but he certainly remembered her kissing his cheek, and him boldly following suit. His face lit up red, and he was at a loss for words, as she stared expectantly at him for an answer. He certainly wasn't going to lie, but... he was afraid of what she'd say if he reminded her of how he'd kissed her cheek. Aven didn't want Nessa to be angry with him, and after everything that'd happened that night, he wanted her to remember it fondly.

Aven roiled in indecision, his eyes shut tight in thought, before his muscles relaxed, defeated. He couldn't lie to her, it would be wrong. His voice was dejected, like a child that had been caught taking a cookie from the cookie jar. "Yes... I kissed you on the cheek before I fell asleep. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, it's just that you looked so beautiful smiling, and I had this fuzzy feeling in my chest!" Rising to his knees, he bent down in repentance in front of her. "If your angry, please, feel free to hit me. I don't want this to hurt our bond as Radiant Light!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Aven_Sig
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th October 2018, 12:07 pm

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes39I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes39I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes39

Nessa waited anxiously for Aven’s answer, her heart still racing furiously from the shock of waking up next to him. As he spoke, she slowly felt relief wash over her. A kiss on the cheek! Just a kiss on the cheek, nothing else. She flushed slightly at his beautiful comment, glancing away, as for the fuzzy feeling. Well that just had to be the be the otherworldly alcohol. She heard him move position and glanced back over curiously. Proceed to watch as he bent down before her asking for forgiveness, she let out a light hearted laugh. Falling back against the bed she sighed,

”You don’t have to apologise for a kiss on the cheek Aven, I’m just glad we didn’t do anything worse you know. It was pretty reckless for us to get so drunk and go to bed together, but still...” She rolled onto her side and offered him a happy smile. ”Thank you for being such a gentleman!” She slowly sat up again, reaching up to run her fingers through her hair, her face dropped. It hit her, she had woken up in front of Aven, she let out another squeal. Jumping off the bed she began hurried looking around the room for a hair brush. She knew she was a mess, she always woke with the worse bedhead, and she hadn’t even brushed her teeth yet. Oh my god, I bet I have the worst morning breath! She thought, embarrassment rolling over her. Her gaze fell towards a vanity table and she rushed over, reaching into the draw she pulled out a brush and quickly got to work. ”I’m sorry you had to see me so unkempt, I didn’t realise I would be waking up next to you. Oh gosh, I’m such a state!” She said looking at herself in the mirror, trying to work her way through the nest of tangles in her hair. She glanced around as she did, wondering where her clothes had gone.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes10I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes10I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes10

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 8th October 2018, 1:09 pm

Aven glanced up from his grovel, a quizzical expression plain on his face. She wasn't angry? Well, he supposed that she kissed him on the cheek first, so, it must not have been all that inappropriate. Yes, that made sense, though his eyebrows raised along with his posture as she spoke. Was she referring to an actual kiss? Aven became flustered thinking about it, that certainly would have been disastrous if he'd kissed her while they were drunk!

In a split second, Nessa was panicking, gibbering lightly to herself about her hair and whatnot. A smile found it's way onto his face, as he watched her hustle into the other room, frantically grooming and preening her appearance, searching for something that she didn't seem to be finding. Wait, clothes? Aven glanced down, and realized that, until Tiphanae came back, he was stuck in nothing but Silk pajamas! A few rakes of his fingers through his hair put it to it's usual position, though a bit less neat than usual, as he'd need to take a shower before it was truly back to form. His arms swung wide as he stretched, his peripheral vision once again catching his healed form. His smile brightened unconsciously: he felt liberated to be able to show his skin, freed from the constant burden of trauma each time he glanced the scars. The glowing marks reminded him that he had friends that would watch out for him, even when he was hurt or in trouble, and that was invaluable to Aven. "Make sure you get that cowlick in the back, Nessa; if Scythen saw it, you'd never hear the end!" Aven's laughter coated the room at the small tease, unaware that a small bunch of hair near the back of his head had since refused to fall in line, standing at attention in spite of him.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 8th October 2018, 2:46 pm

She looked herself over, she really needed to go home and get washed up. She didn't really feel like they should stay much longer, she hadn't even expected to stay this long when she had brought Aven here in the first place. But alcohol had got the better of them, Note to self, Avoid Valkyrie rum. Nessa looked at the nightie she was wearing, it was very pretty, all white and silky. Similar in material to what Aven was wearing, she glanced over to him for a moment. Looking at Aven properly for the first time since she'd woken up, her eyes glanced at the muscles peeking out from under the blanket, the glowing lines darting across his skin. She had seen him topless once before, but that had been a much sadder experience. She wondered what happened to this scars, did the glowing lines have something to do with it. The was a moment before she realised she was staring at him, she quickly glanced away, her cheeks flushing slightly. I slept with Aven… She thought, it was a scenario she had never quite pictured happening, even if it had been equally innocent to the slumber party she had shared with Arcadia. It was still weird, especially with him... like that. There was a flicker of a thought, a wondering on how she had managed to stay so … well behaved. She knew she had a tendency to be a little inappropriate when drunk and Aven was an attractive man after all. Oh my gosh Nessa stop, don't even think like that! She scolded herself, feeling more embarrassed with each passing second.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by Aven's cowlick comment, she reached around in panic before realising he was teasing her. She dropped her hands back to her side, rolling her eyes, "You're one to talk," She said walking back over to the bed, she passed him the brush with a grin, "Shall we see if we can find one of the Valkyries or even Aviel? I can't actually remember how we got to this room, I'd rather not risk getting lost on the way out." She turned, heading over to the double doors. She reached for the handles, pulling them towards herself, as they opened she shrieked in surprise.

Standing there arms crossed was none other than Agatha with a smirk on her face. "Agatha, you scared the hell out of me!" Nessa said, placing a hand over her racing heart. The Valykrie laughed, stepping into the room to look over at Aven. "Well, well, so you two did share a bed, looks like I win." Nessa felt her irritation swell, they were still going on about this damn bet. Memories flickered in her head from the night before, Agatha's behaviour towards Aven. Whether it was the irritation that they had not stopped going on about this bet since it had happened, or her own embarrassment at her earlier inappropriate thoughts.  A sudden surge of emotions rose up in Nessa, no longer able to suppress it, it burst free in the form of anger. "Enough! Nothing happened, for the last time Agatha stop messing with us! Aven and I are not part of your twisted little game of pop Nessa's cherry, so back off or I swear I will lose it!" She shouted angrily, stomping her foot as she barked at the lightning Valkyrie.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes10I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes10I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes10

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 8th October 2018, 9:57 pm

With everything that was going on, Aven's hair was likely of the least concern, but he chuckled as she handed him the brush, and he evened out the remaining unkempt strands. It wasn't difficult, but as he did so, he spotted Nessa staring intently at him, almost scanning his body. It seemed like she was sizing him up, or at least, it felt that way, and the sudden urge to have a shirt on was overwhelming, as her eyes traveled along his arms and over his chest. Still, with her hair more controlled, she looked so cute in that night gown, and his heart beat a few ticks faster.

Nessa quickly averted her gaze when she noticed his attention, and strangely, there was a tug of longing as she did so. It was a little embarrassing to be seen without his normal attire, but it didn't feel bad, just... different. To see her turn away, like it was wrong to look at him, border lined hurtful. That was when, of course, the same question he'd asked himself so many times resurfaced: how long was he going to keep up the charade? Aven didn't like lying, even by omission, and bottling up the feelings he had for Nessa was only causing them to grow. Random things had begun to remind him of her, and he'd sometimes stay awake at night pondering the pros and cons of each method of confessing his feelings. She'd even begun to sneak into his dreams, a few of which he'd woken up in a cold sweat when she told him they shouldn't be friends anymore after he confessed.

Therein lay his dilemma: she meant far too much to him to jeopardize their friendship, and after he'd promised he'd never leave her, could he afford to risk her saying 'no'? Even in his inexperience, Aven knew full well how devastating heart break could be, and if he was going to uphold his word to Nessa, the unpredictability of that pain was an effective deterrent. Not only that, but Nessa had promised the same to him... what if she said 'yes', but only so that she wouldn't break his heart and her promise?! Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Aven knew that her happiness was more important to him than sharing a dating relationship. The nuance of the situation was a source of constant turmoil for him, and in earnest, that last night had been the best sleep he'd gotten in a month or so. Of course, once again, he came to the same conclusion, tucking the small piece of paper safely back into his pocket: She'd never say yes, anyway.

As he wandered the landscape of his thoughts, Agatha gave Nessa a scare, standing blatantly in the doorway, boasting triumph in some wager. Aven recalled something of that nature being referenced the previous night, and pieces began to fit together. It'd been mentioned as something related to Nessa, with Aven as a candidate for some unknown role. Agatha's words provided another clue, as she claimed victory under the pretense that Nessa and Aven had shared a bed. Was them sleeping together the prerequisite for victory? According to Agatha, it was, but Nessa refuted the claim, asserting that nothing had happened, utterly losing Aven. She'd kissed him on the cheek, and vice versa, that hadn't been nothing! Regardless, there was a missing piece to the puzzle, and he couldn't find it anywhere in their words: what did "popping a cherry" mean in this context? He couldn't remember any cherries being laden at the feast, though maybe he'd simply missed them. Furthermore, how did that relate to them sleeping next to each other?! It was really all to much, he was missing vital information, and his curiosity was burning to know. "What exactly are you two on about? What does crushing fruit have to do with Nessa and I sleeping next to each other, and why does it involve the Valkyrie?"

Last edited by Aven Alveron on 9th October 2018, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th October 2018, 9:23 am

Nessa's ears had turned the brightest shade of red they possibly could, Agatha looked at her in a calm cool manner, placing a hand on her hip. Hearing Aven's confusion, Nessa glanced over, her anger subsiding slightly. Does he not realise? She wondered, she knew it had been discussed like night, but she couldn't remember the details of it. Perhaps Aven was too drunk to remember the conversation too, or perhaps he had misinterpreted what was being said. There was a moment of relief following this realisation, maybe Nessa could salvage this, and Aven would never need to know.

"Indeed, what is this fruit crushing you speak of? Is this some human reference to sexual relations-" Without thinking Nessa shoved Agatha out of the door-way and slammed it shut in her face. There was a roar on the other side, as Nessa quickly summoned her Starlight Capture net and attached it into the door knobs to keep them shut. There was a loud bang against the door and it rattled furiously. Agatha could be heard yelling on the other side, Nessa knew pushing her would make her angry but she didn't have a choice. She was once again crossing the line, Nessa would have to face her wrath at some point, but for now she was done. Nessa leaned back against the door, feeling it shake behind her. "We should get out of here." She said to Aven casually.

Nessa thought for a moment, trying to figure out what to do, a thought came to mind. Perhaps if she was able to create a portal to Valhalla, did that mean she could create a portal that returned them home. Might as well give it a go. She sourced the magic within her, it felt surprisingly easy to reach, perhaps because she was standing in Valhalla. Her eyes glowed for a moment and the portal appeared a few metres away from her, next to where Aven was sitting. Rushing away from the door, she grabbed Aven by the hand. The doors suddenly exploded open, wood splintering everywhere. Agatha stepped inside, her entire body crackling with lightning, a picture of fury. Laughing Nessa dragged Aven towards the portal, pulling both of them out of Valhalla. The two of them vanished through it, the portal disappearing behind them.

As Nessa fell back into the human world, still laughing as she caught herself. She looked around to see where they'd landed. Recognising it as her room, "Ah least we got back okay." She said before turning to look at Aven. It was the first time, he'd actually been in her bedroom, his previous visit hadn't resulted in a tour. "I guess this means we're even," She commented, referring to the time she had accidentally stumbled into his bedroom. It was a relatively average sized room. With white wallpaper patterned with silver and pink flowers. The floor covered with a light grey rug, all her furniture was made of painted white wood. From her wardrobe to her little vanity table, which also doubled as her writing desk. Next to it a collage of photos stuck to the wall, some of her old friends, some recently added new ones of her and Arcadia. By the window was a single bed covered with a purple duvet. On the bed was a set of folded clothes, one belonging to Nessa and the other belonging to Aven. Nessa frowned, wondering if Tiphanae predicted that Nessa would be rushing home.

From what she could tell it was early morning in the human world, she reached up and brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. She looked at him, feeling a little shy all of a sudden, her room was a very personal space for her, somehow having him see if felt weird. There was a sudden sound from outside, footsteps, followed by a voice. "Nessa?" It was the voice of her father, Nessa's eyes widened in horror, she glanced at Aven, who was still topless. She rushed over to the door. As her father began turning the handle from the other side, Nessa slammed against it, much like she had with the door in Valhalla. "Hey Dad... er… what's up?" She asked in a awkward voice, glancing at Aven she mouthed the word Hide at him. The last thing she needed was her father discovering them in this manner.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes21I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes21I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes21

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 9th October 2018, 12:52 pm

The next few minutes were something of a roller coaster for Aven, but not in the conventional, 'This is thilling and fun' kind of way, but the, 'I'm dizzy and have no idea which way is up anymore' kind of way. It started with a bold move from Nessa, shoving Agatha, a much larger woman, mind you, out the door and magically barricading it. The Valkyrie's fury was tangible even on the opposite side of dense mahogany, the reverberations from her fists on the wood echoing off the walls. A quick thinker as usual, Nessa focused her mind, and opened a portal back to what he assumed was their world, and before Aven could comments, she'd grabbed him by the hand and pulled him through, a playful laugh sounding as the door splintered into pieces under the force of Agatha's lightning magic. He had a feeling they'd be back to Valhalla, but ironically, when they did, there'd likely be 'Hel' to pay.

As Aven snickered at his small witticism, they passed through the spacial magic and into a quaint living space. The portal had closed before Agatha could pass through, luckily, but somehow, there on the bed, sat Aven and Nessa's clothes from the previous night, freshly cleaned. Glancing around, he quickly surmised that it was, in fact, Nessa's personal room, the decorations and color palette much her style. He didn't have long to look, however, before a familiar voice came calling outside the door, and Nessa played interference, signaling him to be scarce. His analysis of the situation was short, but concise: if Richard walked in at that moment, he'd likely assume that Aven had spent the night in Nessa's bed. He wasn't sure why, but the idea was taboo, something he was certain neither of them wanted. His eyes shot to his clothes on the bed, he'd need to bring those with him, otherwise, Richard would be suspicious, and Nessa might be forced to lie about them, not an acceptable blunder. With a quick swipe, he grabbed all of his clothes, not bothering to be gentle or maintain their nice, folded state, and cast a Blink Circle next to him, before translocating it outside with a smile and a wink to Nessa, mouthing, See you at the Guild!

As he activated the Circle and disappeared, something that was teetering at the edge of his suit coat pocket slipped free, separating just in time not to teleport with him. It was a folded piece of paper, which fluttered down onto her bed, nestling beside Nessa's clothes.

[Aven exits!]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th October 2018, 1:25 pm

Nessa watched as Aven snatched his clothes, mouthing his goodbye, she grinned at him, giving him a nod. When he suddenly vanished, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Nessa's what's going on? Are you blocking the door?" Her father asked in a concerned tone. She leaned away from the door, reaching down she opened it for him. Her father stood there, looking at her in confusion. He stepped past her, entering the room to look around. "Who were you talking to?" He asked suspiciously. Her eyes widened moment, she tried to think on her feet for a reasonable answer.

"I was just doing vocal exercises, you know like how I used to back in drama club. I've got this performance job coming up soon." She lied, she couldn't help the guilt that grew within her, she hated lying to her dad. But she wasn't about to admit that there had been a boy in her room, especially as it would seem like he stayed the night with her. Her father was understanding but he was still her dad, his protective nature was not something she wanted directed at Aven. Especially not when they got on so well. He frowned at her for a moment, it was clear he wasn't sure whether to believe her, "What time did you get in last night? I didn't hear you come in."

"It was really early hours, the job was pretty tough yesterday, and then there was paperwork you know. I would've woke you but I figured you needed the rest, don't you have that presentation at work for that new formula of yours?" She asked, trying to redirect the conversation back to him. She knew he was working on something at work, but she was so busy with the guild she couldn't remember the details of it. His violet eyes twinkled down at her, "Ah yes, the Gernium Ahraxius solution. It still has a couple tweaks but I think I'll crack in time before I present it to the medical board. If it passes we may just have a new treatment for Benign fasciculation syndrome. Speaking of which, I need to go the apothecary and collect some items. Anyway sweetie, have fun with your warmups, don't work yourself too hard." And with a ruffle of her hair he turned and headed out of the room. Nessa let out a deep sigh, pleased that the ordeal was over. Despite having just woken up, Nessa decided it may be worth having another nap. Yesterday had been a wild ride for her.

She turned back to her bed, eyeing the folded clothes, she leaned down to pick them up and move them out of the way. As she did so her eyes fell on a little note lying on the floor by her bed, she placed her clothes down next to it. Reaching out, she plucked the note from off the carpet, turning around she sat down on her bed. Slowly she unfolded the piece of paper, her eyes scanning it's contents carefully.  

I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes21I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes21I've been drinking, I've been drinking [Aven] - Page 3 Nes21

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 9th October 2018, 1:30 pm

Upon unfolding the small sheet of paper, Nessa would recognize Aven's calligraphic handwriting, the same she'd seen scrawled over the notes and research in his room; this writing, however, was meticulous and soft, the each line carefully written. It read:

I heard once, a ballad, I wish I could sing;
    two voices at once, a duet, formed it's chords.
    One half of the whole, each performer would bring,
    as twice the notes such a performance affords.
    I heard once, a song, that I wish I could play,
    for only two hands do I have on my own.
    The melody kept all my sadness at bay,
    and banished the thought that I suffered alone.
    This voice cannot sing both the lines of that song,
    the feelings of one can't express such a tune.
    My wish is that you'd come and follow along,
    to harmonize under the light of the moon.
    A glance, when we met, sparked a flame in my chest,
    and though I was blind, I still knew from the start;
    I can't live without you, it's here I confessed.
    I hope you'll sing with me, the hymn of my heart.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 15th April 2019, 2:34 pm

Overall Group Total: 23,408

22,000 / 22,000 10 Year Job
    1000/ 1000 D Rank Job
    408 Excess WC.

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:37 pm