Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Drinking Buddy [Private]

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

A New Drinking Buddy [Private] Empty A New Drinking Buddy [Private]

Post by King Zenshin Thu 8 Aug - 18:29

Zenshin looked left and right while walking on the grey brick roads that were the backbone of the small part town of Hargeon. This had been the place where he had finished one of his first jobs about a year ago, and so he finally returned, taking the restaurant up on its offer to feed him for free. He had taken care of some hooligans back then and they were so grateful, they told him he could eat and drink there for free! With an excited expression on his face, he turned a corner and immediately flinched while turning his face to the left and bringing his right hand up to block the sun. I sure hope this sun doesn't last all week, I don't want to be burnt to a crisp before Aegis does what he will with me

He had just joined Sabertooth and thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to take a break from all the jobs and work that he had to do. What better place to relax than a restaurant that would serve you food for free? Another corner was turned before Zenshin set his sights on the actual port of the port town, it was a beautiful one to behold indeed. It made him wish that he lived here instead of in the middle of the desert, or Magnolia town, but he really didn't enjoy all the sun that hit here. The lighthouse towered over the ships in the harbor, like a warden overseeing its prisoners, but with the light off, seeing as how it was the middle of the day. Finally arriving at the tall brown building, he walked in and sat down at the sleek, metal topped bar and ordered a drink, one of the many that he would be having today. The only thing that would make this better... would be if it was twenty below he thought, raising the shot glass to his lip and throwing the liquid in while tilting his head back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

A New Drinking Buddy [Private] Empty Re: A New Drinking Buddy [Private]

Post by Haru-senpai Thu 8 Aug - 18:41

Heero burst into the towering bar in Hargeon Town; the door swinging open with a loud bang as he stepped in. The bang had pissed off a couple patrons near the door; but Heero walked through and into the bar without so much as a care in the world past them.

An orange Exceed, swished it's tail on top of his set of blue hair as they made their way toward the bar.

"Alright! That job with Shuhei was ridiculously trying on my patience! I need a drink or three!" Heero exclaimed as he sat down at the bar. Garfield leaned forward on his head; balancing himself with his paws as he looked at Heero upside down.

"Don't forget! You promised me a pyramid of Sushi while you drink!" Garfield quipped, reminding Heero of his bargain.

"Yea, yeah! I'll get you your friggin' fish alright! Here we go!", quickly he waved the bartender down. Who recognized him instantly. She blushed a bit but then bowed to take his order. Quickly scurrying off. Three mugs of Clover Town's finest beer, and a stack of 20 piece Sushi rolls; coming right up. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the person sitting right next to him at the bar.

The moment his hand reached out to grab his glass, Heero noticed the 'Sabertooth' Guild Crest on the inside of his hand, on his palm. Instantly, Heero smiled a bit; reminded of his good friend, Ayeseru. Sabertooth's resident Dragon Slayer.

"Sabertooth huh?" Heero said without looking at the silver haired guy with sharp features next to him. His food arrived as Heero thanked the waitress; who waved him off, blushing profusely and scampering off. With a sigh, Heero shook his head at her before turning his head finally towards his fellow bar patron. "I guess you know Ayeseru then huh?" he smirked a bit. "By the way, I'm Heero, Heero Reyold of Fairy Tail."

Three frosting, Ice Cold Mugs of Beer sat in front of Heero; as he grabbed one and began downing it. He slid with one finger, another mug towards the silver haired Sabertooth Wizard, while he was downing his own. Garfield was devouring his sushi at an alarming rate.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

A New Drinking Buddy [Private] Rose

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin Thu 8 Aug - 19:13

"Sabertooth huh? I guess you know Ayeseru then huh? By the way, I'm Heero, Heero Reyold of Fairy Tail." a voice said from next to him. Looking to his left, Zenshin was surprised to see none other than one of the saints of Fairy Tail. Ayeseru? I guess he must be a guild member if he's being referred to by name he thought to himself while waving down the bar tender for another drink. "Nice to meet you, Heero. I am Zenshin, ice maker extraordinaire, pleasure to meet one of the saints of Fairy Tail. Sorry, I don't know an Ayeresu, I just left my old guild, Eclipse Soul, and haven't gotten to know any members of Sabertooth yet" he said before downing another drink. Sometimes, he felt bad not giving his last name to strangers who did, but there was a reason for that, and the only ones who ever got that privilege were the ones closest to him.

So far, he had ever only told a single person what that was, his partner back in Eclipse Soul, but that was in the past, he had other things to worry about now. "And this-" he said pointing behind him, "-is Cymbals, my partner when he's needed on some jobs". As soon as the sentence was finished, a metallic figure could be seen on his shoulder, a hand. Cymbals thought it would be a great opportunity to occupy the space on Zenshin's hair, since he had just put down his straw had on the shiny counter in front of him. After settling his robot bum on Zen's hair, he opened his mouth and introduced himself to the fellow mage, mimicking Heero's voice exactly, "Pleased to meet you, Heero Reyold"

Missions Completed

Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai Thu 8 Aug - 19:29

He nodded to the guy; picking up the last mug of frosty beer as he finished sliding the last one towards the wizard named Zenshin. He listened to him talk; and apparently he was new at Sabertooth and hadn't met their Dragon Slayer yet. He recognized Heero as one of the Ten Wizard Saints; to which Heero would smirk and nod.

When he got the part about Eclipse Soul; Heero would swallow his beer quickly with a shocked expression appearing on his face comically as he turned on his barstool towards Zenshin.

"E-Eclipse Soul?! You know my sister then! Maybe----Alye! Alye Reyold! She's got white hair, kinda like yours! A bad attitude! And also she isn't quite as stylish as I am!" Heero nodded to himself; completely sure of his comical description of his sister. "Sound like anybody you know?! She also---has these Mood Swings...makes it rain, thunder and lightning everywhere....not pretty." a sweatdrop appeared over his head as he turned back toward his empty drink.

"........I hope she's alright. She's such a pain sometimes...." Heero thought as he stared into the rest of the beer left in his mug.

"Aye! She probably thinks the same thing about you! You crazy street thug!" Garfield quipped with a mouthful of sushi, raising a paw.

"Shaddup cat! No one was asking you!" as soon as Heero barked at Garfield; he heard a rather...weird voice. A robotic like hum; went off; before he heard...well his own voice. A little, robotic Monkey had pulled itself up and onto Zenshin's head.

"Oi, don't copy me monkey!" Heero demanded of it, comically, drunk blush starting to appear on his face as he downed the rest of his 2nd beer. Although he was thousands of miles away from his limit.

× Bio
    × Magic

A New Drinking Buddy [Private] Rose

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin Thu 8 Aug - 19:51

"E-Eclipse Soul?! You know my sister then! Maybe----Alye! Alye Reyold! She's got white hair, kinda like yours! A bad attitude! And also she isn't quite as stylish as I am!" the man said, surprised at Zen's response. He's right... Alye isn't nearly as stylish as her brother. But, I'm surprised she never mentioned him to me he thought, a bit upset that he trusted her with his biggest secret and she didn't even tell him that she had a brother. "I know her a lot more than you might assume. We were the best of friends back when I was in the guild, I daresay we may even have been closer than 'just friends', but you know how that goes... women" he said with a sigh to the cyan haired mage, tightening the right of his lip a bit. "Aye! She probably thinks the same thing about you! You crazy street thug!" a voice said from nearby, oh right, I forgot that he was also a slayer. These crazy saints and their crazy magic he thought again while downing his fifth shot. Because he himself was a bartender, he drank a bit more than the average alcoholic, and so had a much higher tolerance to the stuff.

But five was a bit more than he usually had, so it was at this point where his cheeks began getting a bit red and his balance was being thrown off a bit. "Oi, don't copy me monkey!" the man exclaimed, already a hint of being drunk was evident by the color of his face. "Oi, don't copy me monkey!" Cymbals mimicked, smirking on the inside, since he didn't really have a face. "Hey, behave yourself." Zen scolded before downing yet another shot, this one making six and only decreasing the time it took before the inevitable 'completely hammered' part of the day.

Missions Completed