Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4]

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4]

Post by Amora Shade 19th September 2018, 12:54 pm

She blinks as the lich just falls into pieces seemingly after the demon Morte doing something as she just shrugs her shoulders rather glad that the fight has ended as the demonic skeleton dog things fall into pieces. She turns off her takeovers and stretches her arms upward with a rather happy smile having enjoyed the fight even though it seemed that the opponent was literally unkillable to some extent. 'I should look up something about these magical creatures so i can know how to deal with them like Morte did. At least that way i can be a bit more useful in my hunts against these cultists or just other magical beings that i'll come across in my hunts. She makes her way to the entrance where they had come from and sits patiently by the door to watch as her partner mentions something about this not being the end as she just nods having expected that. Figuring it would be too easy and at least for herself she would continue her hunt for these members until she has taken down all those higher ups within the cult to just get even for the last time they had faced off against just two of them. She looks down towards her feet in silent contemplation as she nods her head not going to accept failure twice within a fight first from that weird demon angel takeover girl Isabella, and now from this lich that she was utterly useless against from seemingly not having any fire power to knock it down. 'I need to think on how to improve how i am going to fight my opponents. After that i can try to figure out what to do with this magic since clearly what i am doing currently isn't enough.' She thinks with a slight scowl on her face at the feeling of being powerless and in her mind useless. She takes a glance over towards the demon takeover user. Soooo Morte..when do you and Artemis switch back? Is this like a time limit thing, or is it interchangeable? She asks out of curiosity.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,399,882

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4]

Post by Artemis Dagger 21st September 2018, 5:00 am

Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 MorteDeath's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 MorteDeath's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 Morte

Artemis looked on through Morte's eyes, they had actually did it, defeated the unbelievable strong creature, through something a simple and smashing a bottle. If only he had know sooner, he may not have needed to shift into Morte. He may not have devoured another soul, he could already feel the memories of the humans life flickering before his eyes.

Morte, you can't keep doing this to me...

He said to the demon, Morte chuckled aloud, It is who I am Artemis, you've known this for a long time and yet you still fuss over the finer details. He replied, Artemis found rage grow within, I've told you I don't want to consume souls, that's your thing not mine. It's wrong...unnaturally... Art felt sick, knowing that he had devoured any person essence, the man's soul would never ascend to heaven nor hell, it would never be reborn. It was just vanish into oblivion and endless nothingness. To do that to someone, it didn't feel right.

Morte's black eyes did not turn to Verus when he spoke, he looked on at Amora, tilting his head as the man spoke. A low laugh emanating from him, growing louder and louder until he let out a manic cackle, "You humans are ridiculous creatures, Rules?! Rules for a demon?"[/b] He continued to laugh at the absurdity of it, "I have no intention of abiding by the laws of any lowly human, I grant Artemis some submission but only as it's suits me. You on the other hand I owe nothing to, so talk as much as you wish. Your words means nothing, and I shall practice as I see fit." During his words, Artemis was trying to summon the will to reclaim his body, although so far a lot of his energy was focused on restraining Morte's desire to grab Verus and tear him limbs from limb. Morte that's enough, give me control. Morte chuckled once more, allowing Artemis a small portion of control. Art's face slowly returning to normal, although his skin remained black and scaly, his claws also returned to his normal hands.

"Look I think I'm gonna take a step back from this, I need to … recover after today." He told them, the humans memories were giving him a headache, it would days before they finally faded into nothing. "Enough with the threats Verus, I'll keep Morte under control, but he's right about one thing you know. You can't just throw rules around like you own the place, one day it's going to piss off the wrong person and either you or Amora will suffer for it." He told him before continuing decided to at least share the information he had learned, "A Lich keeps it's soul in the Phlactory, Morte told me whilst we were fighting. That's what we destroyed on the field, one you destroy that they die instantly." Suddenly two black wings sprouted from Artemis's back. "Laters." He said simply, not feeling the needed for a longer goodbye, turning he set off into a run and jumped into the air. His feathery wings flapping powerfully above him, he flew off into the sky. Leaving Amora and Oras there, he didn't intend of seeing either them for a while, not after what they had witness today.

~ ARTEMIS EXITS ~

Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 Arv29Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 Arv29Death's Gift [Thine Gods Do Answer 3/4] - Page 3 Arv29

Stats
    Job Link
    WC: 553
    Total: 923 / 500
    Art's Word Count Reached.
    Total Word Count Reached.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:59 pm