★The Inky Kitty★ A Signature Shop!

aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Villain- Fire Badge- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sinister Feline Summoning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

★The Inky Kitty★ A Signature Shop!

Post by aeluri on 4th July 2018, 4:34 pm

Hello all!

Welcome to The Inky Kitty, your one stop signature shop! Selling only siggies so far, but I may expand in the future. My goal is to provide high quality, aesthetically pleasing signatures that express color and character! I also want to practice my graphics lol

Newbs to the site can get one (1) free basic or only typography signature! The deal also applies if you made a new alt account and are in need of a signature. Woohoo!

The more specific you are with your order, the better I can understand just the look you’re going for! Proof of jewel payment in the The Trading Hub is required before I start making your signature(s). Up to 6 signatures can be ordered at a time. When you receive your order of more than one, pop those suckers into a GrumpyBumpers so you can see a random one every time!

I also do team and meme signatures, so let me know in your order form if that’s what you want!

★Order Options★

Only Typography - A text-only signature with texture, drop shadow, gradient, etc. and a font that fits your character! FC name, character description, or specific font must be provided! Quote optional. Price is 1K jewel.

★Examples★:

Basic Signature - A basic signature is a simple rectangular image with round or square corners, a border, and texture overlay. Name(s) are optional! Price is 1.5K jewel.

★Examples★:

Feline’s Fancy - An intricate signature that can include more than one image in any shape, complete with textures, colors, fancy fonts, and a border. Name(s) and quotes optional! Price is 4.5K jewel.

★Examples★:

Free Reign - A signature where you provide the FC name and color scheme and let me have free reign to design it as I choose. Name(s) and quotes optional! This will take more time and effort as I will give it my all, so the price is 8K jewel.

★Examples★:

★Order Form★

Spoiler:

Code:
    [b][color=#f8c525]Username:[/color][/b] Your site username.
    [b][color=#f8c525]Character Name:[/color][/b] Specify what name or nickname you want on your signature! If you don’t want any names, write N/A or leave blank.
    [b][color=#f8c525]Face Claim(s):[/color][/b] Type the name of your face claim and what they are from here! Or provide an imgur link to the image you want.
    [b][color=#f8c525]Type of Signature and Number of Signatures:[/color][/b] What kind of signature do you want? How many of the specified type of signature do you want? (You can order up to 6 at a time!)
    [b][color=#f8c525]Extra Text:[/color][/b] Put the quote or extra text you want here! If you don’t want extra text, put N/A
    [b][color=#f8c525]Text and Border Color:[/color][/b] What color do you want the border/text to be? Please mention a general color (green, purple, etc.), guild color hex code, or other hex code! If you don’t want text or a border, write N/A.
    [b][color=#f8c525]Signature Shape:[/color][/b] What shape do you want your signature to be? (Circle, oval, rectangle, paintbrush stroke, banner, etc.) If you are ordering a only typography, put N/A.
    [b][color=#f8c525]Extra:[/color][/b] Let me know of any specific things you wish to include/not include, such as guild marks, color palettes, specific fonts or font types, dimensions, changes on the FC, etc!
    [b][color=#f8c525]Total:[/color][/b] Total sum of order cost goes here!
    [b][color=#f8c525]Trade Proof:[/color][/b] Put the trading hub link here to prove jewel payment, or if you’re a newb or alt account put that here!

I do not offer gif signatures at this time. Perhaps in the future!

For very specific or unique orders, DM me onsite or on Discord and we can work out price and details!

Thank you for checking out my shop, I hope you enjoy your order! Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by aeluri on 24th July 2018, 9:10 pm; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Onida

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Being- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : Laziest Administrator
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 31,172.5
    Brownie Points : ∞³

Character Sheet
    First Magic: World Make Magic
    Second Magic: ReQuip: The Sugary Armory
    Third Magic: The Red Sparrow

Re: ★The Inky Kitty★ A Signature Shop!

Post by Onida on 4th July 2018, 4:46 pm

Bih, you knew ya girl was gonna be the first one to order. >: D les go bb

Username: Rin Mayou
    Character Name: Rin Mayou
    Face Claim(s): Karuta Roromiya
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: Gimme 2 free reigns ;D
    Extra Text: Nah
    Text and Border Color: #ff99cc and/or #99ff99
    Signature Shape: I'll leave it up to you.
    Extra: Guild mark would be cool, but not necessary. Imma leave it up to you because u da best
    Total: 16k
    Trade Proof: reeeeeeee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : The Living Marionette
    Guild : Black Rose
    Dungeon Tokens : O
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2250
    Brownie Points : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Secrets of the Triangle
    Second Magic: Ravenborne Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi on 4th July 2018, 4:58 pm

Username: Aoi
    Character Name: Sakura Kisagami
    Face Claim(s): Snow White - SINoALICE
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: Feline’s for 1 please!~
    Extra Text: N/A
    Text and Border Color: Light or normal shades of blue is fine if possible!~
    Signature Shape: Rectangular it Ovular is fine! Whichever fits better with the picture.
    Extra: None that I can think of
    Total: 5k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p50-the-trading-hub#335706

Edit: Link added in

Last edited by Aoi on 4th July 2018, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

]
    MarkusEldridge

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player -
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 12
    Experience : 9,362.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic:

Post by MarkusEldridge on 4th July 2018, 4:59 pm

Username: Markus Eldrdige
    Character Name: “Markus”, or “Markus Eldridge”
    Face Claim(s): Kaene Higa, Kiss of the Rose Princess
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: I would like 3 Free Reigns
    Extra Text: “Only with Darkness can there be Light” does not have to be on all, do what looks good
    Text and Border Color: Purples/Blacks/Greys, I trust your judgment, he uses Chaotic Darkness magic
    Signature Shape: I trust yah
    Extra: I would like one with a Guild Mark Please, Fairy Tail
    Total: 24000
    Trade Proof: heyahgo

Last edited by MarkusEldridge on 7th July 2018, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Axilmeus Steel

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Axilmeus Steel on 5th July 2018, 10:22 am

Username: Axilmeus Steel
    Character Name: Sigurd Siegfried/Darknight. (I'd like it if both names were present. If Siefried needs to be removed, that's fine)
    Face Claim(s): Xander/Marx from Fire Emblem Fates/Fire Emblem If, and Black Knight from Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.
    Type of Signature and Number: Free Reign, 1
    Text and Border Color: Crystal Swan's hex, please!
    Signature Shape: Your call!
    Extra: If a guild symbol could be factored in thatd be preferred, but not needed.
    Total: 8k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p50-the-trading-hub

750/150
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Villain- Fire Badge- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by aeluri on 5th July 2018, 7:35 pm

@Rin Mayou

Here u go bihhhhh thanks for being the first to order <3

Sigs:

aeluri

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by aeluri on 6th July 2018, 10:15 am

@Aoi

There were so many good images that it was hard to decide! I included an extra sig cause I just loved that image too much not to use it~

Hope you enjoy, thanks for ordering! ^~^

Sigs:

Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dragonic Ascension
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 47,562.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol on 14th July 2018, 1:17 am

Username: Sol
    Character Name: Sol Terumi
    Face Claim(s): Ryo Kurokiba -Shokugeki no Soma
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: Free Reign and 3 please
    Extra Text: The Dragon King
    Text and Border Color: What color do you want the border/text to be? Please mention a general color (green, purple, etc.), guild color hex code, or other hex code! If you don’t want text or a border, write N/A.
    Signature Shape: What shape do you want your signature to be? (Circle, oval, rectangle, paintbrush stroke, banner, etc.) If you are ordering a only typography, put N/A.
    Extra: I would like the West Fiore Trading Company Symbol on them and I would like darker colors. I like purple red and black in combination if that helps
    Total: 24.000
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p75-the-trading-hub#336646

Inside I’ve been shaken, my sanity taken
    Our broken halves, they intertwine
    From once was yours and once was mine

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Lester Drynedi

Administrator - Moderator - Developer/GFX Artist - Chatbox Moderator - Mythical VIP Status - VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Rising Star - Guild Master - Custom Slayer - Zodiac Key - Legal Guild Ace - S-Rank - A-Rank - Halloween gfx'ers - Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich - Rich - Veteran Level 1 - Character Application Approved! - Character History! - Magic Application Approved! - Obtain A Secondary Magic! - Get A Pet! - Complete Your First Job! - Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction! - The Being - The Light - The Sacred - The Beast - The Fallen - Master [1000] - Senior [500] - Novice [250] - Advertisement Achievement Badge - Cookie Achievement - Cupcake Achievement - Banana - Rainbow - Sword - Hero - Fire Badge - Summer Special Participant - Have Seijin On Your Friends List - Be On Lester's Friends List - Be on Madame Astrid's friend list - Be on Izayuki's Friend List - Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List - Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List - Be On Seijin's Foe List - 1 Year Anniversary - Player
    Lineage : ❀ Drynedi' Efflorescence ❀
    Position : ❀ Florist ❀
    Guild : ❀ Crystal Swan Guild Master❀
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Mentor : ❀ Desirée Blooms ❀
    Experience : 379,151.25
    Brownie Points :

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❀ Glucose Dandelion Slayer ❀
    Second Magic: ❀ A Gentleman's Experiments ❀
    Third Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi on 14th July 2018, 1:01 pm

I'm being pretyy lose here but if you want some more direction just ask \o/

Username: Lester Drynedi
    Character Name: Lester Drynedi, or Lester, or just whatever
    Face Claim(s):Zen from Mystic messenger, Merlin from Fate
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: 6 total. 2 Free reign, 4 Felines fancy
    Extra Text: maybe in one or two add 'Crystalli's Florist' but only if it looks good
    Text and Border Color: pastel green, no boder if it looks meh, pastel purple looks good too.
    Signature Shape: Either long and rectangular, or paintbrush is nice. Flowery shapes are pgood
    Extra: Pastle Green/purple, prefereably a soft light feeling for mah flower boi
    Total: 34,000j
    Trade Proof: mmmmhhhh about that

aeluri

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by aeluri on 18th July 2018, 11:20 pm

@MarkusEldridge

Here are your sigs! Let me know if you want any changes. Thanks for ordering, I hope you enjoy~

Sigs:
    Sig 1

Sig 2

Sig 3

Code below if needed!

Code:
    https://imgur.com/T8OGoG3.png
    https://imgur.com/9OdOkDq.png
    https://imgur.com/07FT6Jq.png

aeluri

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by aeluri on 20th July 2018, 9:13 pm

@Axilmeus Steel

Here is your signature! I was getting a medieval/ancient kingdom type vibe from his FCs so I tried to make a crest-style shape. I hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes~

Signature:
    Free Reign

Code if needed!

Code:
    https://imgur.com/Mfh4GpT.png

Axilmeus Steel

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Axilmeus Steel on 22nd July 2018, 8:50 am

@aeluri wrote:@Axilmeus Steel

Here is your signature! I was getting a medieval/ancient kingdom type vibe from his FCs so I tried to make a crest-style shape. I hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes~

Signature:
    Free Reign

Code if needed!

Code:
    https://imgur.com/Mfh4GpT.png

Nani--- it's beautiful ;-;

750/150
    Sara Ravencrest

Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Fallen- Player -
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 1,725

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Black Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sara Ravencrest on 24th July 2018, 1:04 pm

Username: Sara Ravencrest
    Character Name: Sara
    Face Claim(s): Eru Chitanda from Hyouka
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: One Basic please ^^
    Extra Text: The Dark Thunger, you can scrap it if it looks bad
    Text and Border Color: #2F4F4F, no border if it doesn't look good
    Signature Shape: Banner
    Extra: If possible you can give her an edgy look
    Total: -
    Trade Proof: Newb
    aeluri

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by aeluri on 9th September 2018, 12:13 am

@Lester Drynedi

Finally done with your sigs! Sorry it took ages lmao

Let me know if you have any questions or want any changes!

Included an extra one~

Lester Sigs:
    Sig 1

Sig 2

Sig 3

Sig 4

Sig 5

Sig 6

Extra~

Code if needed:

Code:
    https://imgur.com/LkuJf6Z.png

https://imgur.com/qAWJYa7.png

https://imgur.com/2x1b4RG.png

https://imgur.com/GrkP1bj.png

https://imgur.com/MrmBCSW.png

https://imgur.com/UbO9z3b.png

https://imgur.com/oot8BE9.png

Lilium

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Light- The Sacred- The Fallen- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : яιgнт тσ яυℓє
    Position : ѕαιит σf ѕα¢яιfι¢є
    Guild : вℓα¢к яσѕє [α¢є]
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 322,065
    Brownie Points : owo

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium on 9th September 2018, 8:20 am

Username: Lilium
    Character Name: Ventus Elysia
    Face Claim(s): Ayer from Granblue Fantasy
    Type of Signature and Number of Signatures: 2
    Text and Border Color: Main colour of #8BD7C2
    Signature Shape: Free Reign
    Extra: N/A
    Total: 16k
    Trade Proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p150-the-trading-hub#343419

Current date/time is 16th December 2018, 4:23 am