Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ]

Heart.less
    Heart.less

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ]

Post by Heart.less 8th April 2013, 3:27 am

As Roxas ordered a MilkShake with his favorite flavor which is strawberry, a girl approached her. She was pretty much alone. "Hey, of course you may. I don't have anyone with me anyways. I'm Roxas, by the way." Roxas' order was finished and he finally got his MilkShake. "Arigatou-Gozaimasu." Roxas started to slurp on his drink. He also gave another straw to Starlight and share the drink with him. "What a wonderful night huh? What's you're guild by the way. From the looks of it, I know you are a mage. So you are supposed to be in a guild." Roxas took his drink and bag with him and stood up. "I got to go. I will explore the town and festival. You can come with me if you want."

Roxas left the shop with Starlight floating around him and walked around the city. A lot of people were gathering into a same place. It's a meet-and-greet your favorite Sorcerer's Magazine Models. He was expecting his friend and guild mate Heero would appear. Roxas approached that certain place and he doesn't really know if Eve is following her to explore the city. "Let's surprise Heero. Gate of the Twins, I open thee! Gemini!" Roxas summoned Gemini from the Spirit world and asked Gemini to transform into Heero. They both approached the stage and approached Heero. "Heero! Guess who I am!" Gemini wants to surprised Heero for his Improvement. Of course Roxas was with Gemini. "Hey Heero! How are you?"

Last edited by Heart.less on 8th April 2013, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Roxas1_by_gramcrackers-d60js6e

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 YnTXcpz

Roxas' Theme:

Roxas' Battle Theme:
    Steigmaz Yoverin
    Steigmaz Yoverin

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Magic Council
    Mentor : Himself

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Recreation: Eternal Subordination
    Second Skill: Absolute Seith Magic
    Third Skill:

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ]

Post by Steigmaz Yoverin 8th April 2013, 5:26 am

Blankly staring at the female he would head towards the exit. "You're funny, come with me for a moment if you wish, I want to show you something." As a member of the magic council he often was not the type of person to really ask for things. He hoped she understood, plus it seemed like she didn't even know why she was here in the first place. So he decided that he would go ahead and take her on a tour of the festivities or something of that effect. Due to the fact that he was quite sure they could get to know each other better by what their interests were. He stifled yet another laugh as he thought about how strange she was. It wasn't a negative quality by any means, it just severely confused him. But puzzles were interesting means of keeping one's self entertained. Right? Rather than deal with the denizens in the corner cafe, he waited outside if she answered his next question in a specific manner. "That is, if you weren't here to get something to drink." He stated with a smile as he headed out the door. He was a very youthful man.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 8th April 2013, 10:57 am

Daemon's ramen was brought to him by the boy he saw working at the moonlight tavern dou if his memory was acurate. Daemon calmly thanked Dou and offered him a few jewels for a tip then promptly devoured his ramen like a wild dog. After a few min he set down his empty bowl and stood up then bowed to the chef and headed torwards the center of the fair grounds. "I wonder if master Orion knew my master." Daemon said to himself as he continued on his way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Ultimatum
    Ultimatum

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Flamvell, the Corrosive Flames Spirit

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrosive Flames
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultimatum 8th April 2013, 11:46 am

Venom waited till he recieved his food, with patience, though it didn't take long till his food was prepared. "Aha! Here you go sir!" the chef said as he was returning with Venom's dishes. Venom wasn't planning to eat it there, so he had asked for a bag before he would pay. Not even bothering to ask, Venom handed two one thousand jewel pieces and went on his merry way. Oh man... There is a lot of stuff here I haven't tried yet. Venom first took out some meat on a stick. He had absolutely no idea what he ordered.

He took a careful bite out of it, and loved the taste! Though he couldn't quite explain how it tasted like. He took his time to eat it and enjoy it, since it would most likely be the only one he would have. He walked by slowly on his own, on the road with so many crowded people gazing at the beautifuly lit sky. He didn't want to spend such a wonderful night alone, though he felt very little choice. Venom enventually found a nice stone ledge to sit on, and put his food bag aside him.

With one hand leaning on the stone ledge and the other one holding his mysterious food, Venom once more gazed at the sky with his amber eyes. Such a beautiful sight it was... If only I could share this moment with someone..., he thought to himself. He was torn between a smile and frown as he continued to gaze at the night sky.
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 8th April 2013, 1:00 pm

Harland was enjoying his fresh drink while watching the fireworks in the sky. And even some young kid who apparently still knew some manners, offered up his place at a table for him. 'Tsk good to see some of them still do know how to respect their elders'
    But Harland knew he had enjoyed the festival long enough, there was an other reason he was here. Tonight at the Moon Knight Festival they would also announce the new council members who would maintain the order between the guilds of Fiore.
    A council were he was a part of, 4th seat Harland Crawford of the Magic Council. A place he gained through long experience, he even saw it has his duty to keep the guild on the right path at his age. After when you're this old, you should share your wisdom and everything you have learned with other. And what better way was there then being part of the Magic Council.

As Harland stood up he left some jewels at the table for the waitress, and once again moved through the busy streets of Oak Town. Towards the performers area, where he would be announced together with the other newest member of the council 'Kairi Yushima'. A man who Harland just met a few times, but despite the man's young age he showed a keen intellect and a strong will. Harland liked this man, he was proud and not stupid. And did know when not to take unnecessary risks, even though Harland knew that they probably would clash sometimes during council meetings.

After a good fifteen minutes of walking he had finally arrived backstage, at the podium where he would be introduced. Noticing two mages who looked awfully similar and an other one.
    'Hmppf, youngsters. Squandering their gifts like that'
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th April 2013, 3:38 pm

As Heero continued to sign autographs, he was signing some really crazy shit. He signed someones calendar, as they flipped to his month, February. He signed the same page on the same calendar several times. Posters of him, random T-shirts, pretty much anything that could hold a signature.

Suddenly, the next person in front of him as he looked up began speaking to him...in a rude, rude tone. As Heero looked up at the person, he had no idea who this was. However, apparently it was Chelvaric. Heero squinted in confusion as he spoke, apparently challenging him or something because he was upset that Heero always got chosen for Sorcerer's Magazine issues.

Heero leaned back in his chair and got an "are you serious?" look on his face, before he flickered his hand twice for security too take this supposed 'Chelvaric' off the stage. He really looked nothing like Chelvaric, but he believed for a moment that he possibly could've been. Security was on the stage in no-time, and grabbed up the drunken 'Chelvaric', carrying him off stage and releasing him. Heero shook his head....'Jeez....can I greet my fans in peace?'

The next fan up, well...it was Roxas. Suddenly however, Gemini Heero stepped on stage right up behind him and greeted him.

"Gah! I don't need to guess to know who you are! D-Don't pull stuff like this when I'm making public appearances!" Heero got a large anime sweatdrop over his head, but had a look on his face like he wanted too laugh. He furrowed his brow at Gemini, as people began to stare at the clone of Heero like 'wtf?!'.

Gemini responded, turning back into their true selves, and floated with a sexy dance before posing. The crowd laughed, as did Heero. As he shook his head at Roxas with a smile on his face. He hugged Gemini as they both flew onto him and nuzzled him. So many adventures together...he embraced them both for a moment with one arm before letting them go.

"I'm doing fine Roxas...thanks for coming to see me. When I'm done here, I'll have to introduce you to someone." at this moment, Heero spotted Serene in line. Her curvy hips and white and black striped top just....popping out at him. He couldn't take his eyes off her for a moment. "Someone special." he added, nodding to the right for Roxas to move on as he winked at him.

Heero went on signing autographs, as people continued to give him gift, after gift, after gift. Someone even gave him a puppy! Heero held the puppy with a ribbon on it's neck for awhile as it gave him a slight curious whine, tilting it's head. Heero put it down into his lap and thanked them more than once. He kept the puppy in his lap while signing away on various things.

A familiar voice cut through; one that both warmed him, turned him on, made him away, and literally shut the sound out from everywhere else. Serene. He blanked out, staring at her as one eyebrow raised and his lips hung over slightly, as if he really wanted her, and her alone, instead of being up here on the stage.

Eventually he came too when she slid a yellow box with black lightning bolts on it in front of him. He opened it in a hurry and pulled out a long, light blue scarf. She'd made a comment or two about it, but Heero cut her off with---

"It's perfect." he stood up, and leaned in for a kiss across the table, but planted his full lips on her cheek instead of making out with her in public as all the camera's were around. It looked like he'd just pecked a fan on the cheek, and the crowd reacted wildly. What would've happen if he full on....well, no. Serene's life wasn't his to change whenever he wanted. He clutched the scarf as he stood back to his full height, throwing it over his shoulders and beginning to wrap it, as it dropped into a long trail too his knees over behind his back. It actually blended perfectly with his white and yellow vest up top, and blue hair and teal eyes.

"Serene.........." a few of the other supermodels to his left and right looked at him as if too say 'hey stop taking so long on one fan!', he shook his head and grabbed her hand, his eyes sparkling with love for a brief moment, saying "I'll see you after the autograph signing."

He let go of her hand...and after she'd left, he continued to sign autographs. But he really couldn't get his mind off of her. All types of folks had turned up though. Even from the stage, he thought he saw Ken! Ken, never, ever came out. So seeing him in the crowd brightened Heero. He waved from the stage furiously at Ken, before going off on another spree at signing autographs. He hoped he was having something of a good time. At that moment.....Heero began to wonder where the heck Garfield had flown off to.

Oh no...Garfield was loose in a festival somewhere.

(Garfield)

Garfield has just flown mid-air into something...he hit the ground, rubbing his head, and hopped to his feet with comical anime speed. He was standing across from a red cat. He was confused for a moment. He could immediately sense he wasn't an Exceed; but...he looked like one.

"Hey you weird Red Fake! Stay outta my way what's your problem anyway.....oh yea, I forgot. Maybe Fake me out Exceeds can't fly that well!" Garfields normal personality shined through as he crossed his arms comically, before growing his white wings again and flying off. Fireworks boomed in the air in the background as Garfield flew, he spotted Serene, coming off of the Sorcerer's Magazine stage set up in the festival. He dipped down, giving her an "Aye!" as he approached. He softly landed on Serene's head, orange body clashing spectacularly with her auburn locks. His orange paws wrapped around her head as he rode Pikachu style.

"Aye! Did you see Heero up there?! Incase you didn't know---" Garfield looked around a few times, as if he was keeping a secret...he leaned in close...very close to Serene's ear from her head, putting a paw in front of his mouth secret style as he hitched a ride on her head, his white wings disappearing habitually. "He liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes you!"

× Bio
    × Magic

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Rose

Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force-Field Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 8th April 2013, 5:38 pm

i don't need a knight
    so baby take off all your armor!
    Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 1525521
    Serene's lips were curved upward in a small smile that the humble girl hadn't allowed to let herself have in quite some time. She had toiled every night for the past two weeks on that piece of fabric, but it was worth every prick of her fingers to see the look on Heero's face as he opened the box.

That made it all worth it.

Serene waved goodbye to Heero and his model friends and made her way offstage. Now that she had done what she had come there to do...well...now she didn't really know what to do. Heero said he was going to meet her after the autograph signing was over, but she had no idea of what to do until then.

Until a bright orange cat landed on her head.

Serene had just made it off the last step and planted her foot firmly on the ground when her head was suddenly landed on by something quite fluffy and cute. "Garfield!", the dark-haired girl called out happily as she continued walking. She felt his orange paws clamp onto some of her hair and that meant that he was planning on staying for a while. Serene smiled up at the orange cat. He would definitely keep her company.

As he asked her if she had seen Heero, she began to answer him but he cut her off as he began to say something else. Serene tilted her to the side to make sure that the cat didn't fall as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. As he uttered those three words, Serene's eyes widened to their full extent. "W-What!?", the girl wailed out. In her surprise, she accidentally got her feet tangled together, and she began tumbling down, her arms out to try and soften her fall.

In the space of a second or two, Garfield moved like a orange blur. He dropped off her head and sprouted his wings. He flapped the stark white wings quickly and hard, creating a strong upward thrust. The cat then hooked his tailed around Serene's waist as he moved upwards, saving her from falling as he flew. The cat soared in the air for a moment, Serene trailing behind him before he turned once again and flapped his wings rapidly to have Serene touch the ground as lightly as possible. When Serene's heeled feet touched the ground once more, Garfield's tail unwound from around her. The cat smiled ruefully as he hovered in front of her with a triumphant smile on his face.

Serene reached out and grabbed him, his wings disappearing as he yelled out in surprise. "Ahh! Don't hit me, Rene!", he said as he covered his eyes with his paws. Serene only chuckled a little as she pulled the cat into a hug. "Thank you for "saving" me, Garf", she said to the cat as she held him out and tickled his belly. "Don't mention it!", he said through cat-like giggles. Serene held the cat like a plush doll against her chest as she began walking once more.

"Would the hero like some fish sticks?".

"Aye sir! Er...m'am!".
    --- words, template by oxymoron of btn

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    Eve
    Eve

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Mentor : Unknown

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Astral Singing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 9th April 2013, 1:08 am

As the boy allowed Eve, she sat down slowly and saw a cute creature levitating besides the boy who has told Eve his name, Roxas. Eve then said with a smile "Eve is my name, nice to meet you." A waitress then approached us and putting a strawberry milkshake and her Cappuccino with latte art on it, down to the table, and walked away. Roxas then started to slurp his strawberry milkshake, sharing with his little pet. Eve was going to say the next word which came through her mind, but Roxas spoke out "What a wonderful night huh? What's you're guild by the way. From the looks of it, I know you are a mage. So you are supposed to be in a guild."

"Oh, I'm a rune knight, and anyway, wha... " Eve did not finish her words, Roxas spoke again "I got to go. I will explore the town and festival. You can come with me if you want."

The boy stood up with his milkshake and bag, and walked away. Eve wanted to follow, but she couldn't, because she was not finish her Cappuccino yet, so Eve became alone again. As she was boring, she drinked her coffee and looked around the shop, and she found someone with a green long hair was busying taking the order. Eve called her "Hey there, waitress?"

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 ADhPRJ1PUXwV_zps54795289
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th April 2013, 2:22 am

So the Moon Knight festival is being celebrated today and Leonard didn't know why. Though it looked like a good time to have fun and celebrate about something he didn't know what. It was his first time to attend it after all. His curiosity and rumors he had heard brought him hear. Although he was unaware as to what he should do in the festival, he decided to put up a food stall in the area with the most dense population. He was late and the festival was taking place with a lot of familiar and sinister presence around. Despite that, he decided to get working on his stall.

Leonard placed tables and chairs in front of the place he had rented out and placed a sign that says "Leo's Eatery", complete with the menu and the prices. He was serving dishes from he had learned to make from a far away country during his travels after Minato blew up the hall. Once everything was set up, a lot of curious people came by and had a taste. Indeed the stuff was pretty tasty but it takes so long with him being the only one preparing it.

Finally, he had air to breath, no ones coming to the stall and he had a moment to take a break, so Leonard decided to make some food for himself. After a while of cooking, Leonard sat in one of the chairs nearest to the entrance, on the table was hot "Bulalo" and rice. While he was eating, he looked around and saw what the other people were doing. It was all very fun to do so Leonard decided that he should get a piece of all the action after he had finished eating.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 60684_s
    Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th April 2013, 3:13 am

Ebony arrived at the Moon Knight Festival. What an event it was, spectacualr. Fireworks shone above the horizon as Ebony entered teh Festival. It was full of people wearing vibrant and unusual clothing. She was actually wearing something she had never worn before, a pink dress with with long black boots and her hair tied up in her usual ponytail. She looked around, quite nervous. She didn't really like being in a crowd with so many people, the only real reason she was was because of Leo. She promised that she would help him with his stall. Plus it was cooking, which Ebony loved. She skipped along, passing through people as they pushed into her. A lovely aroma filled the air as Ebony turned her head. It must've been Leo's stall. She slowed into a walk as she saw the sign that said 'Leo's Eatery'. She grinned as she waved to him, seeing him sitting and eating. Oh how she craved food at this moment. Her stomach growled as she reached him, "Nice stall! So when can I start?" she said grinning, eager to start.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 9th April 2013, 4:15 am

Chelvaric was grabbed by the security again. as he was dragged away he saw how heero looked at him without recognizing him. Well he did change from the eight months training he had. Chelvaric was put loose when they finally where at the entrance of the signing post. “Immoral usage of context. ya I know him how dare you drag me away. Arg now I am hungry!”, chelvaric said as he looked at the security. He started to walk off to find some food. As he hadn’t got a meal for a couple of hours. He walked around the festival looking for any good food. He saw a lot of stalls. From pancakes to sushi. But he just couldn’t decide which one to take. In the meantime he saw a couple of famous persons walking by. He didn’t really care about them but still he gave them a look. He was walking down a road near the edge of town when fireworks started to shoot above him.

He looked how the fireworks was lightening up the sky. The stars were beautiful and chelvaric was thinking back to the eyes of his two best friends in rune knights, Freya and Eternia. It was a couple of days now since he became a wanted man and a exile to rune knights. He was sobbing a bit when he saw a food stall from fairy tail. His hopes lightened up maybe heero was eating there. He walked to the little stand and saw leonard the guild master of fairy tail eating. While a cute young girl in a pink dress was running around taking orders. It was not to busy so chelvaric took a seat and looked at the menu. “so boss what ya gona eat.”, miu said with a smile. Miu had run around the stals as she was so excited. “I think I gone go with a steak a waffle with cream and some cookies.”, chelvaric said to miu. “I gone take the fish the steak cookies pancakes and waffles to boss.”, she said with a big smile. Miu.. was a big eater. Chelvaric puts his arm up so the waitress could notice him.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Beigecat
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th April 2013, 4:56 am

The hot soup was very refeshing and the noise and the crowd made it all better. After a while, Ebony came by because she said something about helping him out in the stall. Eager as always the cheerful girl was, but she wasn't wearing her usual clothes. "Wow Eby, you made it. And you look beautiful. I hope you don't ruin that dress while you're cooking." Leonard said as he looked up to Ebony. Right afterwards, a man came by and Leonard recognized him to be Chelvaric, Chel as he called him. Apparently he was there to buy some food as he sat down on one of the chairs. "Hey Chel! Come sit right over here." he shoued to Chel as he pointed at the chair in front of him. Then he turned to Ebony and added "Well what a perfect time to show me what you can do. Can you please take Chel's order? I'll join you shortly." saying it with a smile.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Lineage : Feline Senses
    Mentor : Karma the Wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 9th April 2013, 5:09 am

Tori sighed and stood up crunching up the last remains of her lolly pop, her stomach rumbling she made her way over to the food stall she sniffed as she was surrounded by delicious smells of noodles, sweets and food in general. She decided to make her way over to a noodle store the colour of a girls pink dress drawing her in, she loved pretty colours. As she got closer she stopped squinting comically. "Leo...Ebony?" she said to herself unsure as she got even closer she realised she was right "EBONY...LEO!" she yelled waving as she scampered over jumped up onto one of the stools and leaning over the counter and she grinned at her best friend and guildmaster. "Woah so cool you have a noodle shop, and Eb you look so cute in that dress I hardly recognised you!" she said looking around Leo's small stall and reached across and pulling Ebs pony tail laughing, she stop turning curiously to the person beside her she looked at the young man then the cat girl beside him her eyes growing wider... "NEKO GIRL!" she said excitedly running round to the stool next the Miu and grinning excitedly "Hey my names Tori, your so cute what's your?" she said wiggling excitedly.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Riopon10

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Tori_c12

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    D: 4
    C: 1
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th April 2013, 5:30 am

Ebony smiled as Leo told her to take Chev's order. She grabbed the notebook and was about to take his order as some random person pulled her ponytail, "Hey! WHO DARE- Oh, Tori? Oh MY GOD HI!" she said hugging her friend, "Hahaha, you like this dress then?" she said giggling as she turned to Chev, "What would you two like?" she asked politely as she looked down onto the page for what Chev was going to say. Cookies was a given. She was going to bake everyone who came to the stall a cookie. And she meant everyone. "Hey Tori, take over here will you? I'm starting baking cookies!" she said as she threw the notepad at Tori's face. She giggled and ran towards the kitchen. It was perfect travel size, plenty of room for at least 4 people to cook in. She walked up to the oven and turned it on 180 degrees. She was about to start making the cookie dough as she had a brilliant idea. "CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE ICING!" Ebony squealed as she pulled out all of the ingredients and started baking.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th April 2013, 6:52 am

The moment was fine and incredible, stall's getting people etither buying food or wanting to help. A nice atmosphere Leonard wished was also in the guild. After all, all they get are brawls and flying furniture, a change of pace this was indeed. Leonard sipped his soup calmly until a familiar voice cried out to him and Ebony which made him squirt it out. "Oh Tori! Wow another cheerful person, how are you?" he asked her cheerfully as soon as he wiped his mouth of his soup. Altought Tori was being entertained by the cute cat girl Chelvaric came with, he went up and asked Tori "So is there anything we could get you? Or would you like to help?".

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 9th April 2013, 9:19 am

Selveria looked around. She woke up one day and there was a letter with a gift box. Selveria held the letter in her crimson gloved hand. This was where she would meet Constantine. So either she was early or on time. Selveria didn't have a designated time, just a designated outfit. When Selveria opened the box there was a dark red evening gown in it with a pair of crimson heels. Selveria wore everything as and obedient consort would. The dress was a spaghetti strap dress and low cut to show off the "goods." The gown had an open back that went down to just over her behind. Her crimson dress had three straps that went across the back with the middle one tied. The dress had a slit that went up to the top of her thigh. This dress showed off so much of her pale skin, she was rather uncomfortable about it. Apparently to balance this out a pair of crimson gloves were left in the box. The gloves went all the way up to her upper arm. Even though she felt out of place. She stood there at the meeting place.

She put a hand through her bangs. Her hair was up in a formal bun on the right side of her head. There were ornaments in her hair. Selveria even went through all the trouble to put on make up for Constantine to match the formal look. She sighed as she awaited this flamboyant man who put her in flamboyant and out of place attire.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 9th April 2013, 2:52 pm

As chelvaric had waved and leonard the fairy tail guild master recognized him. And waved them over to his table. Chelvaric walked with miu toward leonard and sat down. “hai leonard nice stall you got here.”, chelvaric said. He took a deep breath till his cheek swallowed up and healed his body from the alcohol. This was one of the uses of his magic he started to love a lot. “I saw heero some time ago he really is famous. He didn’t recognize me and got me dragged away by security.”, chelvaric said. In the mean time a girl came sitting next to miu as she saw it was a neko girl. “HAI I am miu. Chelvarics guardian angel.”, miu said to tori. “youre dress is lovly where did you get it”, miu asked. While chelvaric was catching a bit up with leonard. “so how are things loenard.”, chelvaric asked.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Beigecat
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 9th April 2013, 3:51 pm

A look appeared across Mocha's face that clearly said what she was thinking, I'm strange? The kind of look someone gets when something is pointed about them that they obviously didn't know, a look of neither surprise or confusion, but of a door to a whole new world opening. The woman blinked, her mind went to another place for awhile. A place that was completely unknown to Mocha. For a few moments she just stood there before following Kairi. "I was hoping to get at least something from here...but." She paused. "I don't really want to, well not anymore that is."

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th April 2013, 4:06 pm

Daemon stood at the center of the square and noticed a cart selling courds f sake. Daemon walked over to the cart and asked the owner for a groud before placing several jewels on the cart. The owner handed him a medium sized gourd and a small glass. "Praise to the moon my friend" the owner said cuasing Daemon to smirk. "Praise to the moon " Daemon took a swig from the groud and sighed contently then headed off the beaten path ito the woods to a small grave. Daemon took the glass and poured a small amount of sake into it and placed it on the grave then said a short prayer then held up the groud. "Heres to you master." He said as he took a brief swig and head back into the fair grounds.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 10th April 2013, 12:52 am

Alleria was busy taking orders left and right. People had started to flock and she and her two waitresses are getting dizzy going to and fro. The influx of people coming in had doubled over the span of an hour. The main event was scheduled early in the evening, which would be anytime soon given the moon's current position.

She already had her share of celebrity sightings, though she really did not care much for them. If possible, she wanted to stay as far away from them. Her disguise was excellent, she was just cautious for she does not want any mishap to happen during this festive occasion.

She was on her way to the kitchen when suddenly a customer called out. "Hey there, waitress?" called a young girl with white hair. Alleria assumed it was her for Usagi and Kyubi were quite far from where she was. She headed over to the young woman, she smiled at her then asked "Yes maam? Is there anything I could do for you?"

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Lineage : Feline Senses
    Mentor : Karma the Wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 10th April 2013, 3:00 am

Tori grinned "Woah a guardian angel that's so cool, I wish I had a guardian angel, and Miu thats such a cute name" she said suddenly wishing she was a cat girl, then she could be even closer to her animal spirits. She looked down at her dress suprised "Oh thanks haha honestly I can't remember where I bought I have the worst memory" she was about to look at the menu when a notebook came flying and hit her in the face, she stumbled back flapping her arms about wildly "Huh, what, where! Oh right sure thing Eb" she said picking the notebook up off the floor "Guess I'm helping after all Leo I'll buy something later, beside I can get on the goods side of my guildmaster right?" she said with a cheeky smile. "So I know Ebony already asked but I like saying it so, Whate can I get for you two tonight?" she said her tone changing to waitress as she topped it off with a smile. She had her pen ready to write, peering over at Ebony as the smell of choc chip cookies wafted over.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Riopon10

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Tori_c12

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    D: 4
    C: 1
    Eve
    Eve

Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Mentor : Unknown

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Astral Singing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 10th April 2013, 3:01 am

The beautiful green haired girl looked behind for a while and came to Eve because Eve has called her, the girl asked gently with a sweet smile "Yes ma'am? Is there anything I could do for you?" Eve could see the pretty face of the girl more clearer as she was now standing in front of her. Eve was stirring her coffee, besides, she was already forgot the latte art because she was shy, and she would like to be friend with a beautiful girl. "Can I be your friend?" Eve spoke softly "I am alone in the festival." Be friend with a waitress is quite weird, so Eve asked "Mind if we can celebrate the festival together? Maybe I will help in the shop too!"

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 ADhPRJ1PUXwV_zps54795289

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 6:52 am

Party people..
    Shaking that booty....
    Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

"Ladies and gentlemen we announce to you your winner of the fifty-seventh annual Moon Knight Festival's very own Pie Eating Contest!!!!! The son of famous local humanitarian from our neighboring city Hargeon, Constantine Abigail Rebellion!" The announced stated as Constantine raised his hands in triumph. After-all, he was the son of Mercer Rebellion, and just like his father, he was very skilled in keeping that double life a secret. Without even missing a beat the man would wipe the whipped cream from his mouth and roared at the crowd with delight, to which he received an equal amount of praise from the crowds. Smirking and wiping his nose he noticed that it had gotten dark now, he stood up and got the special coupons that were the second place prize, by exchanging the trophy and cash prize to the second place winner of the small pie eating tournament. He was in the Southeast side of the festival, and had managed to eat all of the snacks without ruining his expensive and pretty awesome suit that he stole on the way out here. It was blood red and snazzy looking expensive, he had matching shoes and even had his bright pinkish red hair tied in a pony tail.

He took out a light blue lollipop and placed it in his mouth as he headed to the entrance of a very nice and expensive hotel in which he saw Selveria standing, though her back was towards her, he recognized her due to the two important ass-pects in which she had with her at all times. Moving through the crowd of worthless townsfolk he would appear and place gently his left hand upon the small of her back before leaning in towards the side of her face and letting his lips make contact with her soft pale skin. He could easily feel her skin against his hand as he looked across the street of the hotel itself. There was a long winding path that would let them go to the food designated areas so that they could chow down. He would speak to her with a subtle tone, "Couldn't believe that it was possible but id be called a liar if I didn't notice. Your form, your figure, your grace, and posture. You've exceed your natural elegance, and are far more exquisite than ever tonight." He would move along with her, "Wait long?"

He asked her right out of the gate. There happened to be no need for small talk in normal circumstances between the two, so it was nice to have a evening in which no one had to be defiled and gutted for their inner essence. Yes, quite pleasant really. He decided to lead the girl down the winding pathways but saw a small shop in the ally that seemed to have peaked his interest. Causing his mouth to moisten with the fluids of a god. Oh yes, a shop dedicated specifically to the most illegal vices in all of Fiore. He would take her with him as he pushed the door open, it was a restaurant of sorts, due to the fact that they had a menu that consisted of several endangered species from all around Earthland. He looked towards the waiter and nodded a bit before the couple would be seated in the VIP room section, onlooking the festival. They got their menus, and he started up a dialogue with her. "So what is on your mind Selveria?" He spoke from the bottom of his heart. He wouldn't look at his menu but stared at her , deep within her eyes to see.

[>"Professional"<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 10th April 2013, 7:51 am

"Thanks man, I thought I'd put the things I learned from my travels to good use."Leonard said which afterwards he smiled at the story regarding how Chel's day was so far. "Don't worry Chel, them flashing photographs can make it really hard to see. he added. "Everything's fine... some Fairies here and there leaving, but in general things are flowing smoothly. So what about? Still wanted? Really glad I didn't put the drop on you last time we met." he replied in Chelvaric's question as to how fares his life. He then turned his attention to beautiful Tori being cheerful with Chelvaric's companion. "Nice to hear you're helping out Tori. Just the same, keep your outfits clean, it'll be a waste if they get dirty and all. Oh and uh, after our works done, we can help ourselves to the menu on the house!" he said to Tori as she gets ready to get orders.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 10th April 2013, 9:11 am

Selveria looked around in her dress. She felt a hand on her back. It just a tiny bit cold sending her enough shivers down her spine and up her arms. She felt a kiss on her cheeks but looked down at her chest and blushed. Immediately she made a pink feathered boa appear and wrapped it around her neck. She smiled and turned to Constantine. "Well hello Master Constantine," Selveria said. She held the note that he had left her. "There was no designated time, so it took me a while to get ready." The two began to walk through winding pathways and alleyways and finally they reached the restaurant.

Selveria read through the menu. Her eyes stopped on one item. The special was pig wings. Her eyes widened. Only one type of pig had wings. She didn't even know they were endangered let alone edible. When asked about what was on Selveria's mind, she looked up and easily replied, "How could someone eat something so... so... cute?" Selveria asked feeling very offended. She had to do something about it.

Moon Knight Festival [Open | No Fights | Faction Irrelevant ] - Page 2 Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:54 pm