Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 3rd October 2016, 2:32 pm

    Tag
    Words
    Gotta take some time
    To have fun, sometimes.


    The scent of pumpkin pies and cinnamon spices filled the air as children and couples ran through the streets. The sounds of joy coming from their mouths as the Rose Garden was engaged in it's annual festival dedicated to the harvest time.  Farmers from all over shipped in their goods and had local vendors with cooked dishes starring their organically grown crops. Not only were there vendors for foods, there were also vendors for midway games such as the strong man hammer strike, throwing darts at balloons upon a board, using water guns to race wooden horses across a backdrop, and even that nearly impossible game to knock over those 6 cups with a rubber ball.  A myriad of things for people to do.

    Anastasia and Taliya arrived to the festival at around 1:20 PM that day, noticing a large and grand ferris wheel spinning across the sky.  Taliya took a few steps forward, gazing on like a child in a candy store.  The look of awe and amazement would warm the hearts of even the coldest of men.  "This is what humans do to celebrate autumn?" Taliya asked simply with Anastasia chuckling to herself.  

    "Some people, yeah.  Harvest time is important to human culture.  Without it, we wouldn't be alive right now, Taliya," Anastasia responded only for a brisk breeze to blow through her hair, causing her to pin the hair on the side of her head down to her face.  The breeze was chilly as the seasons began to transition from the warmth of summer to the cool of autumn.  

    "I want to go play some games, Ana," Taliya said as she swung her large, fluffy tail from side to side.  After some more pleading, she got up close to Ana and swung her rear from side to side, pleading.  "Please!  Can I have some money so I can play some of these games?"

    With a sigh outward, Anastasia nodded her head and pulled out her wallet and gave Taliya about 10000 credits.  Taliya's eyes lit up for a moment, took the money graciously, and gave Anastasia a big, warm hug.  "Thanks, Ana!" she said before speeding off.

    "Meet back at the town center at dusk!" Ana shouted as Taliya simply responded with a wave before vanishing into the large crowd.  A giggle came from Ana's lips as she put her wallet away.  Sometimes, it was good to just play games and not worry about the world.  That was what these festivals were good for.  Even if the world turned to a state of madness, little things like these gets people's minds off of the terrors in the world.  

    Ana looked around, now wondering what she should do as well.  
    Notes

    Anyone is welcome to join :D
    No post order either! So post whenever you want, guys
    And invite whoever wants to join as well
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Conan Kudo
    Conan Kudo

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Posts : 18
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Conan Kudo 3rd October 2016, 4:12 pm

    Conan wondered into town the breeze blowing by him as he continued walking. He was wearing his Blue suit and red bowtie, kinda feeling like he needed to. He watched the Couples and Kids walking around and playing. Conan sighed before adjusting his glasses a bit. He didn't need glasses but he chose to wear them. They didn't have glass on them, they looked like a pair of glasses that lost its lenses. He then pulled out a book from his backpack. As he started to read he walked on not thinking he would walk into anyone. He watched around keeping a eye on his surroundings, just before he is bumped into by a girl running away into a crowd he dropped his book. He then Picked it up as he turned around seeing a cafe he smiled a bit. He walked up to the person selling the Drinks he tried peeking over the edge pouting a little "Sir.. Sir..." he kept asking as he kept moving on and on and on. Soon he was answered as the man looked down "Can i get a light Coffee? Sir?" the man shook his head no "Sorry your not fooling me kid, have some of this" he tossed him a juice pack. He growled in anger but sighed before going to sit down
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Guest 3rd October 2016, 5:41 pm




    Summer Guiyang


    Harvest Festival of lights


    (Open



    @tag, WORD COUNT: 269


    Summer finally arrived, it was finally time for many things in life to happen, that included Halloween, Summer never really enjoyed Halloween properly for a while, but this is her first halloween in some time and Summer intended to enjoy it. Upon entering the Rose Garden, she started to smell the air. Cinnamon was such a nice smell, and a nice change too from the typical gunpowder that she had to deal with on an everyday basis. Right next to her was Laysha, her fairy companion and pet whom she respected and adored, even if she can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Today was not that type of say though and Laysha seemed to be a very happy flower fairy.


    ”Summer, Summer! Look, Look!” Laysha span around as she looked at all the scenery. The Rose Garden truly lived up to the spirit of Halloween as there was everything happening that could even make a little child tantrum, begging for their parents to go on another ride. She couldn’t help but look forward to everything herself.


    ”Right, Laysha!” She grinned. “Where do you want to go first…??” Summer asked Laysha as she clapped her hands excitedly, of course Summer wanted to try everything while looking like she was about to run around the world and back in absolutely no time at all. But Laysha didn’t mind, in fact, seeing Summer like this only made her giggle a mile. “I don’t even know!! There is so much to dooooo!” Laysha replied in absolute excitement. It was clear that the two ladies didn’t want such a thing to end.


    Extra notes; JUST DO IT! *Shia Labeouf*



    Chou
    Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 128
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,050

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Roy the Chanter 3rd October 2016, 9:40 pm

    Roy really enjoyed the festival, it was rare that he took a break from training or demon hunting but there were few other places he would rather be than here. As much as he loved being here, he imagined that the children loved him being here even more than he did. Currently Roy was surrounded by about a dozen of the diminutive little ones, begging him for another show as they called it. He smiled and laughed and told them that he would sing one more song for them, but that he would come back later tonight if he had time. He started up his song, and held out his hand as whisps of smoke rose from it taking form and recreating the dancers and heroes, and epics that he sang about.

    Would you believe in a night like this
    A night like this, when visions come true
    Would you believe in a tale like this
    A lay of bliss, a praise in the old lore
    Come to the blazing fire and

    See them in the shadows
    See them in the shadows
    Songs i will sing
    Of runes and rings
    Just hand me my harp
    This night turns into myth
    Nothing seems real
    But you soon will feel
    The world we live in is another bard's
    Dream in the shadows
    Dream in the shadows

    Do you believe there is sense in it
    Is it truth or myth?
    They're one in my rhymes
    Nobody knows the meaning behind
    The weaver's line
    Nobody else but the bards can
    See through the blazing fires of time
    and weave myht to truth, and truth to ryhme
    Songs I will sing of tribes and kings
    The carrion bird and the hall of the slain
    Nothing seems real
    You soon will feel
    The world we live in is another bard's
    Dream in the shadows
    Dream in the shadows"


    The smoke weaved images of brave warriors, ancient ruins, magical rings, and mystical bards as he sang, painting the picture of the old epics, the children stared awe struck by his songs and magic. But eventually it ended, and as Roy chanted the last words of his song he closed his fist and the images disappeared. They left as soon as they appeared and so too did Roy, covering himself in his haze spell and making a quick get away from his adoring fans. Like he said, if he had time would he would return for an encore. He walked around and pulled out his wallet, he wondered where he might find something to drink around here.

    Spoiler:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs Completed

    | D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

    Dark Insanity


    Dark Insanity

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Posts : 2754
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Chaotic Rumble 3rd October 2016, 11:30 pm


    Seru had a smile on her face as she normally did.  She still wasn't accustomed to this world almost at all.  All of these celebrations, customs and festivals were odd to her mostly because she didn't know what they were supposed to be for.  Alas, she felt it appropriate to partake in the festivities and celebrate herself.  She wore her typical white dress, without the armour this time.  It was in a place she knew - Rose Garden; she found it quite surprising to see the amount of people the first time she found herself there, but that paled in comparison to how packed the place was now.

    There were plenty of food stands, all serving food that Seru could only describe as peculiar.  She had never seen those types of dishes before.  There were also different types of stands not related to food; some appeared to have some sort of game to them with prizes if one could win.  Seru saw many children and couples participating in these sort of events, though, because everything was so new to her, attention was very easily given to something else; she began hearing songs from various corners, musicians with tip hats on the ground gaining large crowds, one in which Seru herself partook in.

    There was one musician in particular, however, that was putting in more effort than the others - a song accompanied by visuals done all in one.  The dark, shadow-like figures gave a very clear image of what was being sung; many were impressed, including Seru.  When it had finished, she clapped along with everyone else, though, quickly moved on to one of the stands that were nearby.  It was one of the "game" stands.  She stood there for several seconds, trying to understand what she was supposed to do, till the shop keep noticed her.  "Would you like to try, young missy?"  An older man, though not terribly old.  She didn't speak, only nodded with the same, bright smile she always wore.

    "That'll be one hundred jewels for three tries." She always kept a large amount of money with her, so paying wasn't any kind of issue. She was given these... Weird sticks with a circular end that was made out of extremely thin paper. Were these what she was supposed to catch the fish with? Apparently, that was indeed how it worked; the person next to her had attempted to catch fish, unsuccessfully. So, she gave it a try, too!

    ...Unfortunately, she wasn't very good at it. Failed all three attempts. Her smile now turning into a face of more determination, she paid the man one hundred more jewels for three more attempts... Until she would catch one! ...Well, so was her goal, anyways.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________



    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] V4W5D0r


    Bank

    Seru's Main Theme

    Spoiler:


    Seru's Battle theme

    Spoiler:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 4th October 2016, 12:33 am

    Tag
    Words
    So many happy people
    But one downtrodding kid?


    The sounds of laughter and joy filled continued to fill the air.  Anastasia walked passed multiple stands until one caught her eye.  A type of candy she had never had before called "Cotton Candy".  This caught her eye for a moment with the bubblegum pink and blue colors just dazzling and overtaking her vision and the smell of sugar overtaking her sense of smell.  Her mouth began to water as she saw a couple walk away, biting into the fluffy puff of sugar.  

    The look of amazement was apparent on her face before the man at the vendor gave a big smile. "Hey, miss!  Come and pick up a cotton candy!  Just 200 jewels and it can be all yours," the man said as Anastasia reached into her pocket to pull out money.  As she was about to pay for one pink ball of fluff, she noticed out of the corner of her eye, a child being denied a drink.  That vendor didn't sell alcohol, so why would the child be denied something they want to drink?  Strange, maybe the child didn't have enough money.  She signaled for 2 cotton candies instead and paid the fee.  She had one pink cotton candy and another blue and pink cotton candy.  

    She didn't know which one she wanted to take!  They both smelled so good!  Unknown to her, however, there wasn't a difference in the taste; just the color.  She cleared her throat and casually took a seat next to the child.  The child wore a blue suit and red bowtie and he had a big frown upon his face.  The blue and pink fluff was placed in front of the child with Anastasia looking at him with a smile.

    "Oh, wipe that frown off your face, kid.  It's a festival.  You should be having fun," she said with a little giggle.  She had offered him one of the puffs of sugar as she bit into the completely pink puff.  The flavor of the crystalized sugar made it's way into her mouth, causing her to squeel a bit.  She never tasted anything like this before!  Well, she would be too busy eating tavern food and drinking alcohol to know of the pleasurable treats in life like cotton candy.  Certainly, she has had candy before, but nothing like this!

    "Here, you can have this one," she said as she took yet another bite from her pink puff.  Another squeel came from her lips.  "This stuff is so good!" she exclaimed as she took yet another bite.  She's going to suffer with a stomach ache at this rate.  

    A woman was escorted by a flower fairy walked on past looking content and excited to be alive.  "That's how your face should look right now, ya know," she said with a nod.  "My name is Anastasia Isayev, what's yours?"
    Notes

    Anyone is welcome to join :D
    No post order either!  So post whenever you want, guys
    And invite whoever wants to join as well

    I'll get around to RPing with all of you guys, just let it develop naturally, alright?
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 128
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,050

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Roy the Chanter 4th October 2016, 1:37 am

    As Roy looked around for a vendor that served alcohol he noticed a lady in white dress that had also seen the show he had put on. She had clapped heartily when he had finished and then it seemed she went on her way. For the time being she seemed very interested in one of the games that the fair had to offer. He believed that she was attempting to catch one of the fish. Unsuccessfully at that. He wandered over to the game himself and inspected it. He had heard stories that all such games as these were rigged, and judging by the success rate of the participants he was beginning to imagine that such a rumor might be true. Still he guessed he would never know unless he tried it himself.

    Roy walked up to the stand himself and paid the man for three tries. First try, he was close, the second try, not so much. The third try however! Was the worst attempt yet. He laughed as he failed so greatly at this simple game. He was an accomplished wizard, a demon hunter, and capable of braving even the most fearsome adversaries. But it seems he had met his match against this game. Ah well, he didn't really want a fish anyways. He stuck around though, to watch the women who had seen his show make a second attempt at catching the fish. Wondering if she had found the secret to doing so yet.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs Completed

    | D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |
    Conan Kudo
    Conan Kudo

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Posts : 18
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Conan Kudo 4th October 2016, 3:15 am

    Conan Sighed as he heard more and more people cheering for whatever reason. He looked around seeing some people playing games and enjoying themselves. He growled drinking his juice sighing more just as a girl sat next to him. He quickly looked up at her as she talked "Huh what.. Oh yea heh i guess.. your right" He said smiling but inside he was still a little down, cause he was bored and still being treated this way "Thanks for the cotton Candy" He said taking a bite "You know these things are not as good as they use to" He gulped before immediately changing his sentence "Well i mean I love these So Much!" he smiled giggling alittle still sighing inside "Oh... My name... Well its Sh.. Conan heh"
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

    Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Posts : 124
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Retrogression Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th October 2016, 4:05 am

    Mitsukuni Smiled walking into town. He hled his pink bunny in his arm. While he walked he was in his blue suit and black pants and black shoes as if he was trying to be fancy. He smiled As he skipped playing with some kids as he walked by and talked with some random people they all ended up giving him hug and ended with him waving to them he wondered getting distracted by the smells of sweets and lights as he wonders into a little shop there was a boy and girl sitting eating Cotton candy he smiled about the ask them if he could have some but he looked at the person selling them. He jumped at him smiling "Can i has one?" he asked with a sweet tone and giving a cute look. the man was about to tell him the price but wound up giving him 3 of them all pink but one blue as he did he kind of wondered around not able to see cause his face was busy eating the cotton candy. He smiled finally finding a seat not realizing he wondered into the seat across from the two he was going to ask. he opened his eyes seeing them they boy giving a smile he could tell was fake and the girl eating her cotton candy. "HI! Why arnt you smiling for Real?" he asked in his sweetly town setting his bunny on the table so he could eat more completely oblivious to the fact he was being rude to interrupt them but he couldn't help it he was dead set on talking to them. There was something about him that caused a wave of good feelings to go in the area. he kept smiling little Pink Clouds started popping up as he ate :3


    Him smiling at them :


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Emotions:



    Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Guest 4th October 2016, 12:40 pm




    Summer Guiyang


    Harvest Festival of lights


    (Open)



    @tag, WORD COUNT: 181


    Summer and Laysha were both excited and they wanted to try everything out in one go, of course they couldn’t exactly yet as they had to take their time. Summer especially didn’t want to get too tired despite her bundles of energy. She couldn’t help but puff up her face up as she cannot decide where to go. Upon deciding to look around to try as many things as she could from the first thing she could see, she heard a female voice and she couldn’t help but jump up and down at the female’s reaction.


    “Oh, Hi!” the two of them greeted enthusiastically. “I am Summer, and this is Laysha.” Laysha looked to Anastasia before grinning and nodding. Laysha couldn’t help but chuckle at that for some odd reason, probably because of the atmosphere.


    ”Pleased to meet you.” She curtseyed politely before flying over to Summer’s head. “And How are you?? Are you just as excited as Summer here??” She asked curiously, tilting her tiny little frame while she continued to sit ever so elegantly on her masters head.


    Extra notes; JUST DO IT! *Shia Labeouf*



    Chou
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

    Player 
    Posts : 1917
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Jiyu Kazehime 4th October 2016, 6:05 pm

    Rose Garden was the home of the Black Rose Guild it was only a matter of time before at least one of it's ranks showed up in the fray of things. The festival was no secret within the town and had been advertised for weeks, there was no way someone could miss it! Well, expect if some person had not actually been in the town during the full preparation time, than it was highly possible they had no idea what was going on. Jiyu was in that exact situation right now, she was returning to town after spending quiet a decent amount of time out on several missions. Heck the mage was still in her combat gear, carrying weapons! A silver plate graced her breast, a skirt of plate armor hugging her as two bracers finished the armor that lay atop her black skin tight outfit consisting of a crop top and tight mid tight skirt. Kazehime held her bow in one hand, quiver over her shoulder's, other weapons hidden in her armor. Coming back with kitsune on shoulder to the sight of a festival, was confusing to say the least. Jiyu now also looked extremely out of place, which was saying something considering the way she normally dressed and her swaying tail.

            "What do you suppose we missed, Koto." one of the vendors handed her a cherry cotton candy, having remembered her.. No explanation was really needed on that, it was hard to forget the Ace of a guild that inhabited your town, especially when she was half naked all the time and wasn't even human. Of course? Most of Black Rose wasn't human, it made Jiyu happy because a canine like herself fit in there. "Maka Don't Know." the fox spoke up from her shoulder, leaping down and taking her humanoid appearance, a young girl with short purple hair, fox ears and tail glad in a white kimono. "Suppose we'll have to go find out than~" it didn't matter what she had missed, the female was happy to be back and everything looked fun, she'd figure it out soon.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM

    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

    Dark Insanity


    Dark Insanity

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Posts : 2754
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Chaotic Rumble 5th October 2016, 1:19 pm


    Seru had a very focused face on, but it wasn't overly focused; anyone could still see her pretty features.  She took a deep sigh the second time she completely failed at catching one of the fish, and paid the man a hundred more jewels.  Despite appearances, she was actually enjoying this quite a bit!  To her surprise, however, the man who had performed the song was now among the crowd; she would guess that he would continue to perform, but, perhaps that was his last performance for the night.  He himself had given an attempt at the fish, too; his first was terrible, like hers, his second was slightly better, but his third was his worst yet.  She couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

    Even some of the most talented of people would fail at this game, but Seru was able to pick something out by observing him as he had made those attempts.  Applying it, the first two times she had failed, but had come fairly close in catching the fish.  The third, however, she had simply allowed the fish to swim over it, and she gently lifted it up, successfully catching the fish!  Glee filled her face, but she had let the fish back into the pool of water, back with its brothers and sisters.  The merchant was impressed with her catching, but looked confused afterwards.  "You can keep the fish, you know?"  Seru shook her head lightly.  "I just wanted to see whether or not I could catch it."  He gave her a smile, and refunded her last attempt at catching the fish.

    Her normal smile back in place, she took the jewels and placed them away where she had her other jewels.  She turned to the man who had performed, her face lightning up.  "That was an amazing performance!", she said genuinely.  "How did you learn to do that?  And where did you learn the song?  It was all fantastic!"


    _____________________________________________________________________________________



    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] V4W5D0r


    Bank

    Seru's Main Theme

    Spoiler:


    Seru's Battle theme

    Spoiler:
    Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 128
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,050

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Roy the Chanter 5th October 2016, 2:31 pm

    Amazing! She had managed to catch a fish, Roy smiled as she elated in her victory, and discussed giving the fish back to the vendor. He was kind enough to refund her last attempt it seemed. Roy wondered for a moment who this women was, and what brought her here. He was about to ask her when she approached him with some questions of her own.

    "That was an amazing performance!", she said genuinely. "How did you learn to do that? And where did you learn the song? It was all fantastic!" Roy smiled as he heard this genuine praise from such a pretty lady. He laughed lightly and responded to her.

    "I learned the songs as I traveled the roads when I was younger. I wasn't part of a guild back then so I put on shows in taverns and inns to make enough money to eat. I'm a smoke wizard too you see, and while I normally used my magic to fight, I always wondered why there weren't more magics dedicated to the beautiful. After all I'd like to think that that's reason why we wizards practice magic. Because it's beautiful. Surely the power can be used for good but just as it's important to defend the things you love. So too is it important to create new things, that are beautiful and lovely."

    Roy noticed that he had began to ramble and shook his head clearing it of his many thoughts. He laughed and looked at the pretty women again. Remembering that he wanted to ask her some questions himself. "Haha, please forgive me. I didn't mean to ramble on. My name is Roy, what's yours my lady? And what brings you to this lovely festival?"


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs Completed

    | D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

    Player 
    Posts : 1917
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Jiyu Kazehime 6th October 2016, 5:28 pm

    Cherry cotton candy truly was quiet the delicious treat, even if the sugar had to be horrible for her fang's. Jiyu briefly wondered if she should have recognized the person who gave it to her, since it was her favorite flavor, or if it had been a freak thing like back when she traveled to several festivals with Leila. Regardless, she slowly chewed each piece, something so soft being harder for a mouth with the same dentition as a dogs which was made for tough meats and bones. The wind mage extended her hand to drop money onto the stand, and take another smaller fluffy cloud on a stick, handing it down to the humanoid Maka "Thank You, Jiyu." the female smiled down at the small girl, happy to see her getting such a normal experiance, hand extending for the morphed beast to take once more.

          Kazehime walked hand in with her pet, each of them slowly consuming cotton candy, one red shaded the other blue, but neither of them had an easy time, they were both predators after all. After a little while of walking, she heard the comment's made by other's, well a pair speaking to each other. If they wanted an extra piece of company or not? Didn't matter to the wind mage, she simply walked over, hoisting the child maka so that the fox ear and tailed girl sat in the crook of her arms. "So this is a festival after all?" first she had to make sure of what was actually going on in town, than she'd take everything else from there.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM

    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 7th October 2016, 9:38 pm

    Tag
    Words
    So many happy people
    But one downtrodding kid?


    The child responded with his name. Conan. What an interesting name it was. Anastasia took another bite out of her cotton candy and chuckled at the boy. He was quite adorable. She simply responded by placing her hand on the top of his head and ruffling his hair. "It's a festival, little guy. Cut loose and don't worry about what people think of you, alright?" she stated in a rather mentoring manner. She didn't like innocent children feeling down, especially since they are forced to live in such a messed up world like this one.

    Fortunately for her, she doesn't know that he's a mage. Her attention was grabbed as she bit into her cotton candy once again, half-way finishing her confectionary treat. As she ate her treat, she looked up to notice another boy approaching. He seemed to be carrying a bunny with him, which brought a little smile upon her face. He made a comment about the boy's smile and turned to look to him. That was the kind of thing that HE had to respond on his own.

    And then, finally, a girl by the name of Summer arrived with her pet as well. So many people with so many pets. With the way she was dressed, she was obviously a mage. Nobody would be caught dead wearing that if they weren't eccentric like a magic user. Her little friend, Laysha, was just simply adorable. Perhaps her little squeel was too much for a lot of people to handle. She did notice her walking by just a moment ago, pointing her out to Conan.

    "Well, hello Summer. And hello there, Laysha," she said with a bright smile to the two of them. Before Anastasia was able to answer the question, she felt a buzzing upon her front breast pocket. A little grumble could be heard from her as she bit into her cotton candy and flipped the contraption open. "Yeah," she said into the phone.

    "Oh, c'mon! I'll be right there," she said as she angrily closed the contraption. "Well, I've got somewhere to go for a little bit. How about you three get to know one another and I'll be back here in a bit, alright?" she said in a welcoming manner.

    She stood up and replaced the contraption back into her front breast pocket and grumbled, walking off back towards her ship. It seemed that one of her men, pirates of the open air, decided to attempt mutiny. Strange, considering the dominant opinion of her from her men was extremely positive. Maybe she could talk him into reconsidering or keelhaul him, whichever. She isn't going to let a man free for starting a mutiny. That would be unforgiveable to the Pirate Code. They could always join another group and give them the ship's secrets. And Ana can't have that.
    Notes

    Well, I'm going to be going out of the state tomorrow for about 4-5 days.
    So feel free to post without me guys ^^
    Made a clever way to excuse myself for the time being in the RP.
    Seeya guys in a few days.
    I'll come back to the RP when I get back. Ciao for now!
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 21st October 2016, 5:45 pm

    OOC: Well, I'm back guys, so if you guys wanna continue posting?


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

    Player 
    Posts : 1917
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Empty Re: Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All]

    Post by Jiyu Kazehime 22nd October 2016, 7:39 pm

    I'm fine with it, But I don't really have anything to bounce off to post aagain X3


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

    Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM Harvest Festival of Lights [Social][Open to All] H6NcPbM


      Current date/time is 27th September 2022, 5:31 pm