Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro) Empty Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro)

Post by Gaia 25th April 2018, 6:56 pm

After traveling a while, it didn't take long for the short fortune teller to make her way to a town called 'Ace of Spades'. Looking around, the black haired girl admired what she could of the large tree nearby. She never expected to see such a large tree in her travels at all. She runs a hand through the short crop of her hair, pushing her long bang out of the way after adjusting the blue rimmed Gale force glasses that made her burnt sienna eyes seem bigger. She adjusts her white cloak that was over her grey turtleneck sweater and her green skirt and dark pantyhose. Around her neck was a little fluffy boa that very much resembled that of a ferret. She gazes up at her surroundings again, and takes a deep breath.

The town seemed to be rather alive in her eyes as she travels carefully through, wondering if she could find the guild of Sabertooth, or someone who was a member of it. She had heard someone boasting about how they're familiar with someone in there, and her curiosity got the best of the short girl. She wanted to see this guild herself, and possibly join it as well. She felt her heart beating rather fast as she got closer to the center of the town, and sees the teleportation lacrima. She muses softly to herself and lets her eyes travel around the area. "Noya... you wouldn't happen to see anyone who could be in the guild, hm?" She questions thin air practically. The head of the ferret boa suddenly moved, making it quite obvious that the ferret wasn't fake, and was an actual animal riding on the back of the girls neck, snuggled in between the collar and her neck.

"I suppose I should go and ask someone to tell me where to go to let me join, right Noya?" She glances down to the ferret, even if she seemed a tad scared for saying such things aloud. She was rather timid, and only hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself in front of a member of Sabertooth.

Last edited by Gaia Sabin on 26th April 2018, 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro) Empty Re: Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro)

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th April 2018, 7:12 am

The Demon King

”“
    When ever Kite could find the time between jobs and the everyday mundane tasks that came with being the guild master of Sabertooth he would make his way into town by using one of the many portals located inside the Yggdrasil that was rigged to teleport anyone who uses it back to the Ace of Spades and today was a fantastic day to do so. Recent events had been anything less hectic. With events like the monster invasion that took place in Beanstalk village, the army of demons assembling in the cursed lands, and the various other jobs he had found himself in this was welcomed change of pace. Kite wasn't alone, he decided to bring his companion Riksqzona, the fiery hell horse he had discovered wandering the realm where they fought the elders. He was either on the ship or in the realm that housed the Yggdrasil but Kite liked to bring him to Fiore and despite his appearance he was a humble beast that had no problem taking food from anyone of the kids playing in town who wanted to feed him but he had to make sure he gave the children permission to touch him otherwise the flames that made up its mane would burn them for sure. Kite was wearing his usual attire of a tight black top that was sleeveless and tight to his body like a compression shirt so his muscles were pronounced. This was tucked into his black combat styled pants that were tucked into his black combat boots. On his pants was a black belt wrapped around to keep his pants up with a thicker belt wrapped lower on his waist that attached itself to a metal plate down on his thigh with Rose, his lacrima hand cannon secured to it.

He placed his hand onto the fiery mane of Riksqzona and ran his hand through it without any sensation of burning or heat ”It's a good day for a walk isn't it Riksqzona?“ the horse responded to the stroking and the question with a little grunt and a quick nod of his head. Kite gave a smile before moving his hand to the horse's snout, ”How's about when we go for a ride outside of Ace of Spades for a little while?“ The response was a higher pitched neigh. So with the plan in motion Kite led Riksqzona towards the outer part of town towards one of the many entrances but he didn't get very far out of town when he noticed something. Dead ahead was a short girl with dark blue hair wearing with a pair of glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. Her attire composed of a white cloak, grey turtleneck top, a green skirt with a pair of dark tights and a pair of boots. ”hmm never seen her before..“ he said to his horse and continued walking but instead of walking past he headed towards the short girl ”She must be new in town.“ he would have remembered seeing a girl that looked the way she did. He approached the girl as she conversed with the Ferret that hung around her neck and managed to pick up the words "to let me join," and with that he put together the assumption that she was here to join the guild. ”Excuse me.“ he would say to politely interrupt her conversation with he furry friend. ”I couldn't help but notice you are a new face in town.“ he would smile in a friendly manner, ”Can I help you with anything?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro) Gvf4gD8
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 3,356

Post by Yuudai 26th April 2018, 6:19 pm

Yuudai yawned as he moved thru the streets of Ace of Spades, he had left Silver Wolf a while ago since while the people were nice he did not feel ti was the right guild for him. He had heard many things about the guild here in this town Sabretooth and he decided to give it a shot even if he was a bit brutal for Legal guild standards. In front of him though seemed to be a woman who was looking for someplace possably the guild. The were hybrid took a breath and started to approach knowing he would most likely scare her since he towered over most everybody. The hybrid was clad in only a nice pair of dark purple Hakama pants and had his Nodachi Howling Wolf strapped to his back.

However before he could get close enough someone else approached and while Yuudai could not tell what kind of magic he weilded he could feel the power coming from the man and it made him wonder if he was perhaps a mage of Sabretooth. He took another breath and approached making sure not to seem threatening.”Excuse me but would either of you be able to tell me where I could find the Sabretooth Guild I wish to join them” he asked in a polite tone. His muzzle crinkled a bit as he caught the scent of fire from the man but his tails were calming moving behind him and were not twitching erratically which meant he was calm and not nervous

Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro) GSvDExK
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 27th April 2018, 4:02 pm

Is it a sin to seek the truth
    Kenna Terrynhain
    The truth beneath the rose

Forgive me for what I have been

The wind felt nice upon her skin as the Fire Dragon Slayer sat atop one of the many higher rooftops of Ace of Spades. She’d probably sat there for a few hours now, just staring off in the distance and trying to spot small changes within the environment. A type of sensing training if you may, as well as a method of getting used to her newfound slayer senses through the most simplest of efforts, scanning each single change that happened around her; the changing of the light as the day progressed, the scent of newly-baked bread from a baker several blocks away, the pitter patter of children’s feet on the cobblestone road underneath her. And through this simple training she also watched over the people she’d sworn to protect, for even in the city under Sabertooth’s protection did crime stick up its head. And like a vigilante, she would take care of it and disappear again if it crossed her path.

Yet at this point there was no sign of crime in sight, only a small red dot staring back at Kenna from a chimney right across her. If one could sense the essence within the small being, it would be a warm sensation, one equal to fire but without an actual physical body of its own. ”Shinta… I can see you.” The slayer sighed gingerly, having the small dot jump up and float towards her. The dot turned out to be a small wyvern-like dragon barely fitting the palm of her hand, which she now held extended towards it to function as a landing platform. Small claws wrapped itself around her fingertips as it settled in on her palm and let out an endearing roar, earning it small pets from his creator. Shinta turned around and stared at Kenna, who looked back at it and gently nuzzled its face. Shinta was the manifestation of her first attempt at creating a follower with her new powers; her very first self-established fire familiar. And although she’d tried to command it from the start seemed to react like a newborn puppy, meaning she’d first tried to teach it things like flying… even though it wasn’t an actual sentient being. It would disappear after a while, but as of late Shinta seemed to be able to remain here in this world more often, yet lacked the proportions of an actual summon. Hence why she had decided to train Shinta in hiding and camouflaging techniques by making him hide, while she herself would then need to find him by only using her eyesight. Two birds with one stone.

At this point she’d spent two hours playing hide and seek with the fire essence wyvern, who now seemed ready for a small nap. Kenna smiled at it and put it in her shoulder, struggling to get up after having sat cross-legged for so long. The armored maiden stretched her sore legs and groaned softly as she peeked over the ledge of the rooftop. The drop was six meters tops, which she in her current form could easily take. ”Here we go then!” Kenna muttered, stepping over the edge without a shred of doubt, only to end up crashing into a pile of wooden crates rather than making a successful landing on both feet upon the street. A slight calculation on her part, she thought as she pulled herself back on her feet, throwing whatever rubble that was still on her off of of her. A man laughed audibly upon seeing the event enroll and walked over, handing her one of the pieces of wood that had been sent flying upon her crashlanding. ”You’d think that by now you’d prefer pillows to land on over crates, Kenna... “ The man smiled at her, with Kenna making an apologetics gesture as she took the wooden piece and nonchalantly threw it back unto the heap. ”I can’t deny that either, oldtimer, but I’m getting there… eventually. The man nodded in agreement to her statement, letting out a small chuckle. ”In due time you will, but at least the little one seems to enjoy your bravado.” He gave the wyvern familiar a bit of dried fruit, which it eagerly took before perching back unto Kenna’s shoulder. ”Fair enough, he does like my misery a bit too much.” She grinned, after which she left the man to his own devices again and roamed the streets, strolling casually for a while before she stopped dead in her tracks upon smelling a new scent; one unlike the subtle scent of metal that seemed to be present in the scents she’d smelled so far around Ace of Spades’ inhabitants. Yet pinpointing the newcomer was done for her instead it seemed, as not too long after Kenna noticed her guildmaster entering the scene and walking up to a young lady with dark blue hair in a rather unusual haircut, engaging in a conversation that got interrupted soon after by another new arrival it seemed… no, of this one she was sure that he did not belong to Ace of Spades. She would’ve remembered someone the size of a tree, like this man apparently had. The Fire Dragon Slayer swallowed a lump of excitement upon seeing the giant man, promptly walking over to join the threesome despite not knowing what they were talking about, and thus addressed her guildmaster first as to not come across as a random stranger joining people for no apparent reason. ”Seems like you’re attracting quite the interesting company whenever taking Riksqzona out for a walk, aren’t you, Kite?” Kenna smiled brightly at the man before turning at the young lady and giant man, swiftly making eye-contact with both before making a small bow a gentle smile upon her face despite her armored appearance. ”And to the interesting company, I bid you a very good day. Kenna, pleased to make your acquaintance.”

Words: ## || Tagged: @ || Outfit || Notes
    Table by Nightwing™

Last edited by Aura on 1st May 2018, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Cards Show the Way (Gaia Intro) GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 27th April 2018, 4:57 pm

The girl rubs a hand over her face as she huffs slightly to herself. Turning her head once she hears someone's voice. Her bites her bottom lip and blushes at the black clothing clad man before her. "O-oh! Um... Y-Yeah... I'm not from here." She says as she scratches the back of her head. She was about to open her mouth to speak when she saw a tall shadow next to her. She turns her head and let up a yelp as she spied a tall werewolf/kitsune man behind her. She had unintentionally jumped into the first man who had approached her as she felt smaller than she already was, and like this guy could eat her.

It took her a moment to process what the were asked, and that she had curled herself into the other guy instinctively. As her face reddens deeply, she pulls herself away from him and rubs the back of her head as she nods. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to jump into you..." Her voice was low as she sees another woman come and join this impromptu soirée. As the woman speaks to the guy she jumped into, she hands her head while putting her hands no her cheeks to calm herself down. She lifts her head when she hears the woman call the man 'Kite', and introduced herself as Kenna. The little ferret on her shoulders wriggled, tapping the girls neck with her front paw.

Clearing her throat, she gave a slight curtsy. "I'm Gaia Sabin." Her voice was quiet again, but she purses her lips and takes a deep breath. Holding her hands in front of her, she looks up to the two, seeming as they were familiar with one another. "I'm also wanting to seek out Sabertooth and see if I can possibly... join." She felt her cheeks start to warm up again as she was hoping she didn't seem like a fool of herself. She glances slightly over her shoulder to the were behind her, but Noya kicked at her to distract her, making her quickly look back at Kite and Kenna for now. "Would you two happen to know where I... I suppose 'we', can join?" She runs a hand through her blackish-blue hair, and adjusts her glasses again. She really disliked her awkwardness around people sometimes.

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 29th April 2018, 1:55 pm

The gleaming sun beamed down broadly onto the western side of the mansion, most of the radiation filtered out by one of the protective wards that guarded the home. It was a wonderful mansion of victorian english architecture, ornately lavish within it's outwards appearance, promoting a nature of abject grandeur. Strangely, the front door seems to bear three separate keyholes; a simple silver keyhole and lattice, with an ornate golden one above that, and a regal platinum keyhole and lattice above that. The female sat on the tall balcony of the second floor, overlooking the proceedings that were happening at the edge of her hometown. She was quite amused by watching these events unfold, but the woman knew better than to gawk at others while sitting in lap of luxury. Reaching up, she took a step forward the reeled her forwards and out of the luxurious chair. With a quick half-step, the female vanished from her abode and formed out of thin air near the assembly. Silken curls of black hue frame the beautiful woman's countenance and fall to the mid of her back, yellow-hued irises focusing intently at the point of her short curved nose. Luna stands at a trimmed and lithe build with a height of five feet and eight inches, thin shoulders paired with vivacious curves and well-endowed physical assets. She wore a combination ensemble with a loose-fitted garb over her top and a short skirt just below her knees with high black boots. The ensemble was hued in colors of crimson and midnight black.

"Well, seems we have a new arrival, boss.", the woman spoke in a flowery tone accented italian specifically in the direction of Kite, "Greetings, miss Sabin. It is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of a wizard seeking membership into Sabertooth, but I may ask, what has driven you to choose to become a member of the Sabertooth guild? I apologize if I seem brusque, but I am simply curious. By the way, you can call me Luna." The woman seemed to ignore the werewolf Yuudai, at least for the moment, however she gave a knowing smirk over to her friend and comrade Kenna. She was in no position to ask these things of Gaia as Luna was not in any form of leadership position - however that didn't mean she didn't take pride in her guild.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 1st May 2018, 7:20 pm

The Demon King

”“
    By no means did Kite have any form of a tough or even a threatening disposition when it came to casual talk however he couldn’t help but notice her nervous movements like how she scratched the back of her head and spoke with slight hesitation. He wasn’t entirely sure if it was because he approached her, Riksqonza’s appearance frightened her or if she was nervous by nature but she still answered his question stating that she was not from around here but before she could continue or Kite could continue the greeting a large shadow fell upon them both which made him turn to face the source just like the blue haired girl. Standing before them was a man standing at least three feet taller than Kite, Kite couldn’t help notice that not only was this man tall he came with some distinct features of a wolf including tails coming from behind him. Kite didn’t flinch but the new girl literally jumped into him him to which Kite caught instantly and restabilized her but she curled into him. Kite didn’t pay much mind to it, she wasn’t causing any harm but after a moment she pulled back with a deep red blush on her face and apologized for jumping into him. He smiled and shook his head, ”No need to be shy miss. I almost jumped my own self.“ he said to her in an attempt to calm her down and reassure her that what had happened was no big deal. Kite looked up at the man which he had to do by craning his neck back slightly. This was a rarity since he himself was rather tall at six foot four but none the less he heard what the man had to say. Kite tried his best to hide his smile when they had asked if either he or the new girl knew where the guild hall was located so he might join them. Kite was ready with his reply when Kenna, one of his aces joined them remarking on how he attracts all sort interesting people when he takes Riksqzona out for a walk in town. He smirked at her ”Are you sure it’s the horse and not my ruggedly good looks?“ he joked but watched as she greeted the two newbies in town. After her composure was established, the girl with the blue hair introduced herself as Gaia Sabin and gave a small curtsey before announcing that she too was looking for the Sabertooth guild with the hopes to join. Kite had half a mind to not reveal that he was the guild master but that plan didn’t go as planned when another member dropped in. It was none other than Luna who might have let the cat out of the bag. She mentioned that they had a new arrival but called him boss before asking Gaia questions about why she wanted to join Sabertooth. ”Yes Luna but we actually have two.“ he looked at Gaia and then at the tall and yet unamed man. ”Welcome to Ace of Spades. My name is Kite and as you might be able to gather from my energetic friend. We are from the Sabertooth guild and in fact. I am the Guild Master. So tell me your name.“ he looked over at the tall man and smiled. ”and then we can go from there.“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 2nd May 2018, 1:41 am

As Gaia jumped away from him and into the man by her Yuudai could not help but let out a barking laugh as he saw her turn bright red.”ah that’s the best reaction I have gotten to my appearance yet” he said with a smirk on his face. Another woman approached them and introduced herself as Kenna before she seemed to ask the man if he always met interesting people when he went outside. Before Yuudai could introduce himself another woman appeared and greeted the woman who was known now as Gaia and he could only blink as she seemed to ignore him completely before he shrugged .

The man then explained that his name was Kite and welcomed both himself and Gaia to Ace of Spades before revealing that he was the guild master of the guild Yuudai was looking to join before he asked his name. Yuudai bowed a bit in respect before he spoke.”I am called Yuudai and I am formerly from the Silver Wolf guild. But they did not seem to be what I was seeking in a guild so I thought this one might suit me better” he explained hoping the man would understand his reasoning.

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 4th July 2018, 3:15 pm

Gaia blushed rather deeply as she was laughed at by the were, and pouts a little. She had given Kite a small nod of 'thanks' for catching her, and takes a deep breath. When she was suddenly asked what drove her to want to join Sabertooth, she was clearly taken aback. Her eyes had grown wide at how she was asked, and glanced over to Kite and Kenna for a moment before she cleared her throat. She guessed that question was going to be asked anyways. She seemed to light up a bit as she had heard that she had met the guild master of Sabertooth, and completely by chance too. Going back on the question she was asked by the other member, Luna, she looks down to the ground for a moment. When she started to look back up, she gave a sweet smile and to all of them, seeming just a bit determined now.

"I originally overheard someone talking about Sabertooth. And when I found out that Sabertooth was a guild that protected others, I felt Sabertooth was the guild for me, especially when I heard someone mention that Sabertooth members get back up again after they're knocked down. I wish to get a bit stronger myself, despite my magic being locked currently, and to protect others." Her hand went up to pet Noya's head slightly. "I'm also picking myself back up after having a long fall, and wish to get back up to better myself as well." She gives Kite a small nod, her smile never faltering. She was serious about this, and didn't want anyone to think she wasn't.

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 6th August 2018, 11:18 am

The raven-haired woman's lips enveloped into a warm smile as she listened to the explanation of Gaia Sabin, feeling some connection to the girl perhaps reminding her somewhat of Luna's own wayward past in which she was quite naive' herself. She hadn't quite intended to come across as harshly as she had and while she kne wthe doors of the guild were open to anyone who wished to become a part of it she couldn't help but feel protective about Sabertooth which she had grown to love. Gaia was here for similar reasons as Luna's own and that only served for Luna to wish to become an important mentor in miss Sabin's life. Finally, everybody spoken and their words on airs, Luna decided how best to respond.

Luna responded in a soft, airy tone; "Hmm yes that does sound quite familiar if I do say so myself, that sounds quite similar to my reason for joining the guild as I wanted to protect this world from darkness above all else. I still carry out that wish to this day, so I would love to have you join us.", Luna then considered Gaia for a moment before continuing, "As for getting stronger, perhaps I could be of assistance with that. I have been known to bring out the best in people, and I haven't quite had the chance to help someone train in body and magic yet. As for you joining the guild, I daresay you would be a very welcome addition."

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 8th October 2018, 5:29 am

The Demon King

”“
    The day was shaping up to be much more interesting than what had originally been planned. A simple walk and ride with his faithful steed managed to transition into a welcoming event for two new members into the guild. The man who had responded to Kite’s inquiry to his identity gave a good and hardy laugh at the reaction given by Gaia even stating it was the best one yet. Kite liked this guy, he seemed to be of a good nature despite the looks that one might find in a horror movie monster, that arguably made him that much more amusing. Kite welcomed Gaia and Yuudai. Yuudai had a very simple reason for coming to Sabertooth. He was apart of the Silver Wolf guild but didn’t feel himself meshing there so he wanted to give Sabertooth a whirl. Simple, honest and to the point and that was well received by the Guild
    master. Gaia has a much more complex and ambitious answer. She revealed that she herself had a bit of a stumble in her life and with the attitude that Sabertooth boasted in rising again, the source of that was of course the when their palace in the sky plummeted to the ground thanks to the invasion attempt by the elders, but Gaia wasn’t about that she just wanted to get back up on her feet, protect people and for herself get stronger, strong enough to better herself, he suspected it was to prevent her from falling again. That last part was a tough thing to accomplish, everyone falls including the strong but it’s also not impossible. With his hands in fists he pressed them against his hips and looked at the both of them with wide smiles. ”Yuudai I hope that we can provide you with the sort of home you seek.“ his attention then went down to the much shorter girl, ”Gaia I hope that we can be the catalyst for your increase in strength and don’t worry about your magic so much. One way or another it will provide us all with a sense of wonder but we can discuss the details another time. “ then his gaze went back to the both of them. ”Now with the introductions out of the way lets take this to a much better location to celebrate your arrival.”

On cue with his words coming to an end his guild crest lit up and behind his back an portals rippled into existence. ”Beyond this portal is the true location of the Sabertooth Guild hall.“ he walked over to the two of them and put a single hand on both of their shoulders. ”You May enter and see what exactly your new home will look like.“ he would smile and remove his hand from their shoulders and wait for them to enter on their own accord.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 11th October 2018, 12:53 am

Yuudai bowed his head a bit at Kites words and was glad when the guildmaster welcomed them into the guild and suggested a new area to celebrate their arrival. As he finished speaking a portal suddenly appeared and they were told they may enter and see what their new home would look like. Yuudai nodded to Kite before he pushed forward and went thru the portal and he blinked as he was greeted with Yggdrasil the World Tree. To the Hybrid this was incredible since he had never seen a tree as big as this before and he had to appreciate this symbol of nature.

I have never seen such a thing and this is where the guild is?” he asked more to himself then to anyone else as he simply waited for Kite and Gaia and the others to appear and perhaps explain more, he had never heard of such a tree in any of his peoples legends or culture so he wondered how such a thing could exist.

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 13th October 2018, 6:07 pm

WC
    0000 WORDS
    TAGGED
    @tagged
    Gaia Sabin
    The Future Isn't Always Set In Stone.
    Gaia looks over to Luna as she had spoken to her, and nervously smiles. "I'll remember that when I unlock my magic fully. I'm not looking to train physically though." She says before her attention was drawn back to Kite. She couldn't help but blush as she lightly giggled to him. "I'm hoping that you guys can be as well." She chuckles. Him mentioning going elsewhere to celebrate their arrival, Gaia raised an eyebrow. She gasped at the guild symbol starting to glow a bit, then a portal came forth. Gaia saw things similar where she was from, but this was much more exciting than what she was used to. She looks over to Kite as he touched her shoulders, a little uncomfortable with it, but didn't say anything as he was the guild master of the guild she was trying to get into.

The little girl allowed the wolf to go through before her, unsure of it a little bit, but then gets her nerves back. She follows after him, and looks around the area. She gasps at the tree before she nods to what Yuudai asks. She was wondering the same thing in all honesty. She reaches her hand up slowly and touches Noya's head once again. Touching the creature always seemed to calm her down just a little bit. She then turns to Kite if he enters, and tilts her head. "I hope I'm not out of line, but when would we get our guild symbol?" She was a little too excited, but she was trying to keep her excitement down.
    STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0

Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:41 pm