Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sample for you and a Sample for me

Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 960,162

Sample for you and a Sample for me Empty Sample for you and a Sample for me

Post by Zincarla 5th March 2018, 10:49 am

Job Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sample for you and a Sample for me Imageedit-3-2741721522

Zin's Color: color = #ff66cc
    Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Sample for you and a Sample for me Empty Re: Sample for you and a Sample for me

Post by Zincarla 5th March 2018, 12:55 pm

Monsters: 7 weeds

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th March 2018, 12:55 pm

The member 'Yona' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sample for you and a Sample for me UtKyMUJ Sample for you and a Sample for me MPfmPli Sample for you and a Sample for me TV6mrb1 Sample for you and a Sample for me X6fB6gw Sample for you and a Sample for me TV6mrb1 Sample for you and a Sample for me TV6mrb1 Sample for you and a Sample for me MPfmPli
    Zincarla
    Zincarla

Post by Zincarla 16th March 2018, 12:15 pm

Yona Hisamori had braided half of her hair into tiny braids, sitting in her room as her fingers moved back and forth over the left side of her head, when a long sigh floated from her pink painted lips. She tapped her fingers against the window and then paced the room for a third time. Yona had rotated from sitting on the edge of her bed, sitting on the middle of her bed crosslegged with an open book, staring at a picture of a mysterious plant, and pacing the room. Being 'grounded' from her lab after the first six days was getting to be bromidic. Yona had taken a few walks around the local area but she knew she was being carefully observed. She knew also that while being grounded, any other misbehaviors would only stack up and go against her.

She sighed again, taking a seat in the bay window, resting her forehead against the glass pane and staring out at the water. Sure, she could go out, but what was the point? The only real privacy allotted to her was when she was within the walls. And all because she had talked a little smack and grumbled about her unfair punishments. Yona began a series of elaborate braids on the other half of her head and as another hour passed, another groan released itself from her. "To hell with this. I could at least do a job." There was no rule against that, since it was still out and away from her lab, but Yona had just wanted to avoid the drole jobs currently posted. Now on the sixth day, Yona decided anything was better than nothing.

The green haired female made her way to the job board and tore a page at random off of it. She got herself signed up and registered for it and within an hour the woman was clad in her white uniform and on a boat to Beanstalk Village. The job was such a drag it was nearly as bad as sitting in her room for three more days awaiting freedom from the eyes of the VPs. They really thought she would cause more trouble or sneak back into her lab or something. Yona hmphed- they were right but still, she deserved a chance. Apparently, in this village an herbalist had seen a unique plant and it stung all those who touched it. Yona herself was happy that she grabbed this job because it would give her a shot to not only make some money, but bring some samples back for her own research.

Several hours later, Yona had purchased a pair of thick magical gloves to work with in the field and headed out to the nearest inn. It had been a long afternoon trip on the small sailboat and Yona was both tired and famished. The woman got herself some food, and a cheap bed for the night, in a local brick-inn with a too-large and too-colorful sign advertising "A meal and a room for the low low price of 10 Jewels! No rats, no bats, no doubt! Arigato's Inn welcomes all!" The green haired woman shook her head, but a place to sleep was still a place to sleep. She hated sleeping indoors, paying an extra ten jewel just to have a room with a side porch and a large window. She opened the window wide, pushed the bed towards the window until it was touching and then lay there planning the next day out.

Yona awoke in the dingy bed and had a meager breakfast at Arigato's consisting of day-old biscuits (despite that it was morning and they should have been fresh) and a lightly bruised green apple. Then, she headed out to the nearby forest, climbing through the thickets wearing her new gloves and her white guild uniform, a small empty sack slung diagonally over her back. "Where is this stupid plant?" Yona searched all morning and just before noon finally found the herbaceous weeds causing the trouble. She touched the ground briefly, drawing out her Blade of Thorns in the form of a shortened single handed scythe, taking no chances at touching the plant. The woman was warned heavily in the job description to avoid it and Yona knew her plants well enough to heed the advice.

She hacked at a small plant with a single leaf, content with how it fell over with a single hit, lying on the ground. That was when she noticed the stem ran deep and the plants' roots were still embedded substratum. "Damn it," Yona mumbled, getting on a single knee. She dug with her gloved hands through the dirt to remove the roots. The female had to remove a glove to touch the ground, feeling with her Herbaceous Communication where the roots led to. She followed them with her magic and discovered a large cluster of the dreaded weeds. It was the prime place to destroy and gather samples in one go. The moss haired maiden marched through the knee high grass and stopped short of the cluster of stinging purple plants. With her green scythe, she sliced deep into the stem and roots of the plants, over and over again. Three plants about the size of her hand fell over and with gloves over her delicate fingers, the young mage was able to add them to the sack on her back without trouble.

The last assemblage of violet leafy plants would have to wait. She sat nearby and munched on a biscuit from breakfast. Yona drank water from a small flask, regaining some energy. As she sat there taking a break, Yona counted three more plants in the area. They were much larger, with thicker stems and broader leaves. "Might as well get this done quick," She said out loud. She rose to her feet and lifted her scythe once more, the blade made of sharpened thorns and surely strong enough to take out the stems of the plants. With a few well aimed strikes and several minutes of general work and strain, Yona worked the larger plants up and out of the soil. She had destroyed the roots and chose to leave the plants there to naturally rot. They could not grow or reproduce in the condition she had left them in.

Yona stretched and spied one more tiny single leafed plant, right on the edge of the dead cluster. With a gloved hand and careful use of the scythe blade, Yona removed it in whole and placed it into her bag. Now the weed was her's to research as well. The female headed back to the main village, dropped all the plant samples minus the one she wanted for herself upon the table of the herbalist and collected her jewels. It was about sunset when she boarded the working fishboat to catch a ride back to Divide Island, but at least she was a little richer and a little more satiated for something to do. The woman's braided hair caught in the evening breeze and she finally smiled. "Just one more week and the punishment will be over." It was plenty of time to grow and cultivate the little plant in her bag.

(Yona's Blade of Thorns is a C rank weapon.)
    Total WC: 1208

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:51 pm