Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample  Empty HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th January 2015, 9:52 pm

Part One: Capture
    Continued from This job

Kakuma had been wandering for a few days now, no destination in mind and no end to her wanderlust. She just kept going, seeing many grand sights and wonders as she did. This was why she came to the human realm, to see all the things they could create and everything the had destroyed. She loved everything she saw, the good, the bad and even the ugly things. 

"I wonder what will be next." Kakuma wondered aloud to herself. She was standing on the edge of cliff, the wind ruffling her white fur. She saw the a river far below, a few critters drinking from the more calm sections. Birds cawed as they searched for their prey, "Their view must be quite grand." she commented as she watched a large bird with golden feathers circle above. 

Kakuma closed her eyes focusing for a second,  she willed her form to change, her body shrinking, paw becoming hands and feet. The changed finished, leaving the only a few traits of what Kakuma truly was. She opened her eyes to view the world as a human, a creature she found even more interesting. The were one of the few beings in this realm that did not live by their needs but their wants, a concept that Kakuma found odd. She had never thought about why Jewel was important to them, nor did she care, to her it was a means to a end. 

Kakuma zoned out thinking of the humans she had met so far, The Savage Skull members. Humans and other creatures so foul that she wished she had never been apart of the wretched guild. The many shop vendors that seemed to dote on her when she was out and about, showering her with compliments of beauty just to make some money. Kakuma didn't understand the Greed of humans, to her it would make more sense to work together to make life better in general, but no humans prosecuted each other, tossed blame around for small petty things that in the long run would matter no more than the morning ran to a stone.

Kakuma smiled and left the cliff side, heading off into a nearby forest. It only took a few minutes to get to it, she was on a good mood and failed to immediately notice the lack of wild life sounds. She walked further as the area grew foggy and the air smelled wrong. Kakuma stopped and looked around, she now realized something was wrong, she quickly readied herself for a fight. 

She scanned the area, squinting her eyes as she did, for any signs of movement. This proved a useless thing as everything seemed to be moving, shapes wandering in the fog. She cursed her luck when she realized this fog was far from natural. Some creature was using the fog to hunt prey, the only question that ran through Kakuma mind was.

Am i the Prey?

Kakuma cautiously walked forward, keeping her eyes and ears searching for anything that would threaten her. She listened to the deafening silence, for anything that would give away someone approaching. Her eyes watched the fog currents, looking for something stirring it up as it moved. She saw and heard nothing, it seemed like the only person here was Kakuma. This was the trap though, and she knew it, she had walked right into it. 

"My my, your smarter than you look." A voice cut in, seeming to come from everywhere at the same time.

Kakuma stopped and looked around, "Where are you?" Kakuma didn't like the fact that something could see her and she could not see it.

"Oh? you do come on strong my love." The voices was more localized in-front of her. "i suppose it can't hurt to show you where i am." as the voice spoke the fog cleared a little. In-front of Kakuma, sitting on a tree branch, was a succubus. This cause Kakuma to relax a little, she could handle a demon. 

"What do you want Demon." Kakuma asked flatly, she was not in the mood to deal with someone like a succubus.

"No need to be rude," The Demonic woman responded, she stood up off the tree branch. "We can still be polite yes?" Kakuma narrowed her eyes, then nodded. "Excellent! My name is Zafiri." she smiled and motioned Kakuma to do the same.

"Kakuma" She responded, she was now  wishing that her sword had not broken in the last job she had done. The parts to fix it where tied in a bundle and slung across her back. 

"Well you are a intersting one aren't you? The blood of a Goddess and the power of a spirit." she smiled. "So little one, I do think you will be a good host for me." Kakuma Fell back a step only to bump into something. She Started to spin when two great arms grabbed her and picked her up. Kakuma struggled to free herself but could not even wiggle a little bit. "Do be careful not to harm my body."

"Yes..." The creature holding her responded.

"LET ME GO!" Kakuma clawed at the giant hand, trying to free herself. She kept trying as the Succubus approached.  Kakuma bearing her Fangs at the Demon, "LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!" 

The woman simply smiled and walked up to Kakuma, Catching Kakumas hands as she tried to attack her with them. "Oh my dear, you don't understand... your in my body." She released Kakuma's arm and then backhanded her with such force that she suddenly felt heavy. She struggled to keep her eyes open, she saw darkness ringing her vision. 

"noo..." Kakuma struggled to keep her mind from blanking but was failing. she was panicking now she had to remain conscious or this Demon would just take her body for herself.

"We must prepare this girl, she will be my vessel until i tired of her body." the Demon took Kakuma's face in her hands. "Don't worry my dear, you will be well looked after by the slaves i make. Perhaps you will even get the honor of bearing the child of a greater demon." the Demon smiled and leaned in, kissing Kakuma passionately. Kakuma tried to resist but it was to late she watched as the Demon ended the kiss, just as the darkness claimed her. 
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample  Empty Re: HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 19th January 2015, 1:04 am

Part Two: Possession

Kakuma awoke in a cold and damp cell, her weapon and clothing missing, she was also wearing some kind of bracelet. She could feel what it was doing, it was suppressing all of her strength, trying to break sap her will. Kakuma grabbed at it and tried to pull it off, it didnt budge. Kakuma frowned and tried to change her form, only to find she could not change her form at all. She heard something at the front of the cell only to see a man wearing a mask. 

"Good... your awake.... the mistress will be pleased." the mans voice sounded jovial almost like he was not all there anymore. He walked off to do whatever he was going to do. 

Kakuma looked around some more to see that there were other cages in the room, some had people in them, some did not. Some were occupied by more than just humans some had Demon's in them. their activity's where something that would shame even the dirtiest whore. Kakuma stopped looking at the things around her and turned her attention to her cell and the things around it. There were 3 people around it all looking different from most of the other human. they wore black robes and masks. 

Kakuma sighed and and sat down, drowning out the sounds of the "activity's" around her. Would she be subjected to treatment like that? Kakuma sighed and could only wait for what would come. She would not have to wait long though, a voice cut into her thoughts.

"Well then you bitch. The mistress wishes to see you." Kakuma looks at the man who is speaking. He's wearing a Red Robe and a different mask from the others. He opens the door to her cell and two of the men in black step into her cell. Kakuma stands quickly. The smile and take a step towards her. Kakuma does not give them the chance, she lashes you catching one of the men in the neck with her claws, she kicks the other man in the chest throwing him back into the cage, his head hitting it hard. 

Kakuma Quickly finishes the first man then turn her attention the the fallen man, only to get swarmed by a bunch of robed man who tackle her and pins her arms. After a brief struggle they get her under control, chaining her arms behind her back. The drag her out of the cell and wrap a piece of leather around her face to prevent her from biting. They lead her through the area to a large room filled with men and women wearing the same black robes she had seen before.

"WELCOME MY DEAR!" A voice calls out to Kakuma, one she recognizes. Its the Demon she had encountered. Kakuma screams at her through the leather. She is sitting on a throne of sorts. 
    The Succubus:

Kakuma was brought to a post that was set into the ground in-front of the throne and tied to it, her arms above her head. The leather is removed roughly, leaving her to talk.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH ME!" Kakuma demanded at the Demon, causing her to smile at Kakuma. 

She stood up and walked over to Kakuma, she stops right in-front of Kakuma. She runs her hand under Kakuma chin. "I'm going to have SO much fun in your body. you the child of a goddess will bear the children of demons, and they will be stronger because of it." She smiled cruelly. "Sadly all the fun will be mine, you will just have to sit there and watch from the back of your mind. Hope you don't mind that." 

Kakuma did mind, she didn't wish to just become some puppet. She didn't want to just see her body do terrible things. She Spit at the Demon, catching her right in the face. "I would rather die then let you do that." Kakuma made a move to bite her tongue but was stopped by hands pulling her jaw dawn and stuffing cloth into her mouth.

"Now now my dear, you make i sound like you have a choice." she wiped the spit off of her face as she spokes and wiped it on Kakuma's dress. "I'll take good care of your body." She spun around and walked to the Throne. "Prepare her!" Many of the robed men came forward and cut away her dress and started writing strange marks on, from what she could tell the "Paint" was blood. 

Panic was setting in now, she didn't want this. She wanted to see more of the world, and the people that inhabited it. She wanted to see her parents again, even one day meet her Aunt. She had to try to get free, she struggled against the bindings. She squirmed trying to mess up the marks, to do anything that would stop this. It was all for naught, they finished quickly. 

The Demon stood up again and walked over to Kakuma she pulled out a knife and motioned to the robed people to hold her down. Kakuma was forced to hold still and someone pulled out the cloth and held her mouth open. The demon Cut her wrist deeply, she held it up to her mouth and got a mouth full of blood. She Pushed herself against Kakuma and Kissed her. She forced the blood down Kakuma's throat, The runes that were on her body started to glow. She started to feel weird, like she was falling. She tried to close her mouth to stop the demone, but the hand holding her mouth open was to strong. The feeling grew greater and greater, as didn't know what to do anymore, her mind was growing foggier and foggier. The succubus collapsed like she was dead, Kakuma didn't understand. Kakuma Vision faded in and out for the next few minutes, until as faded completely.

"My dear i love your body, i think i will celebrate." was the last things she heard. 
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample  Empty Re: HIstory of Kakuma(Possiable)RP sample

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 21st January 2015, 4:39 am

Part Three: Conflict 

A women was floating in a void, in a space lost to time. she didn't know who she was nor did she care. She was content with drifting, just waiting for something that she didn't know about to happen. Her mind was foggy and her body heavy, but to her it was ok. She watched the area above her, it was unchanging and stagnant. Something was there though, something familiar, a girl with silver white hair. A Giant wolf, both menacing and beautiful at the same time. Why did the bother her? Why where they familiar? she pushed the thoughts away, she preferred the piece of nothingness.

"Very good little one." a voice both distant and close cut into the void. For some reason this voice made her angry, but why? She tried to find a reason in her mind but it was to hazy to remember. "Let it all go." Kakuma tired to let it go but something would not let her.

*Wait? Kakuma? Who is Kakuma?* she asked herself. Was that her name? what was she doing here? how did she get here? Images of the silver haired girl again, who was she. The woman looked at her closer, she had odd things about her. She had the ears of a wolf on her head, as well as claws. The woman held her hand to her face to try and clear the images from her mind. *CLAWS!!* she caught sight of her own hands, they were clawed like the girl she say. She grabbed at her head, pulling so hair into view, it was also silver white like the girls. *Is that me?*

Let go!" the voice sounded angry this time. All the voice did was make it so she wanted to find out more. She was not going to let go, she wanted to find out who that girl with the silver hair was. She wanted to see the lands more. she wanted to eat spicy foods. She wanted to be Kakuma Blackflower. "I WANT TO BE KAKUMA!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. As she did her surroundings changed, suddenly she was falling. 

Suddenly she was standing in a bed room, one she recognized, it was her room. Kakuma did see one thing out of place. "So you are in my mind after all." she remarked at the Demon. 

"You could not just leave well enough alone." The demon responded, her face was full of anger. Kakuma smiled at her, causing her to flinch. "YOU BITCH! YOU RUINED THIS."

"you expected me to just give you my body with out a fight? Stupid." Kakuma raised her clawed hand. "well then time to remove you." She lunged at the demon slashing at it with her claws, intent on killing it. The demon blocked and kicked Kakuma in the chest throwing her back into the wall. the demon rushed forward trying to catch Kakuma as she tried to recover, but Kakuma simply brought her hands down on the back, slamming her down to the ground. Kakuma dropped her weight on the Demons back, pinning her to the ground.

"Short and Sweet." Kakuma sniped at the demon. "is that the best you got?" She ground her foot into the demons back. "Figured you would put up a fight." 

The demon turned her head to look at Kakuma. "You don't have magic?!? But you brim with magic energy, how do you not have Magic?!?" The demon strained against Kakuma's foot, trying to free herself. Kakuma drove the demon back down anytime she got loose without hesitation. 

"I never was trained in the use of magic." Kakuma was grateful for it now. She got the feeling that if she had magic things would have not ended in her favor. "so you use the persons magic against them? The one you posses that is?" the demon spouted some curse that Kakuma paid no attention to. She looked around wondering what she would do now, was she stuck in her own mind?

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 7:31 pm