Alright, I’ll be frank there are a lot of rule changes in this update, I removed quite a bit from the systems that no one seemed to use, but at the same time a lot got more defined or better, so lets start off this patch with the best news of them all.
EXP has been adjusted for jobs, both charts have been put under character rules:
Note: For all current jobs and events they will use the old EXP system, any jobs registered after this patch posting date will use the new system.
IF YOU HAVE THE EXP TO REACH A NEW RANK YOU NOW HIT THAT RANK, CONGRATULATIONS! This should only really occur with A-S rank as that was the only value lowered, but you never know.
- new EXP values:
D Rank Jobs: 50 EXP
C Rank Jobs: 175 EXP
B Rank Jobs: 1050 EXP
A Rank Jobs: 2750 EXP
S Rank Jobs: 8000 EXP
10Y: 56250 EXP
100Y: 175335 EXP
D: 0 EXP
C: 150 EXP
B: 1200 EXP
A: 7500 EXP
S: 24000 EXP
H: 550000 EXP
X: 1,200,000 EXP
Y: 2,000,000 EXP
Z: 3,500,000 EXP
This change means that it takes only this many jobs of the same rank (it will still be faster if you do ranks above you, which you still can):
D: 50 exp per job (3 to rank up)
C: 175 exp per job (6 to rank up)
B: 1050 exp per job (6 to rank up)
A: 2750 exp per job (6 to rank up to the new S rank number)
S: 8000 exp per job (3 jobs to rank up to S, as we all know that’s all these are used for)
IN ADDITION: We are getting rid of double EXP jobs, they aren’t needed with the new system as the cutback on the number of jobs to rank up should easily make up for it.
As for the rest of the rules changes, here are bullet points:
- SS rank is gone, that includes the job category and the rank itself, the benefit of more spell slots has been moved back to H rank, and none of the S rank or H rank values have been changed as of now.
- Mana regen increased to up to 5% per post instead of 4%
- Clarifications of Multi part weapons/armors but no rules changes.
- The use of the Sacred Shrine can’t be disabled has been added. There are no more “main” characters, but rather all character can use it.
- Supported, Mixed, Chained, and Hold Back spells no longer exist.
- The buff rules have been clarified and stated for an easier time creating them.
- Limit transcendence is gone.
- Job reinforcements are gone, but the replacement system is still in place.
- Effects are clarified to now work fully on the same or lower rank, 50% on the rank above and 25% on two ranks above. This is a change from simply only the same rank or lower, hopefully this won’t be abused.
- Character perks was clarified to include exactly what you get for “free” when you rank up.
- Requip and Take over only require strengths and weaknesses to be written for the main spell.
- Slayers have no rule changes, just the charts have all been put into one group rather than each slayer type repeating the same information 3 times.
- Number of summons out has changed to be less restricted. Maximum is now 3 instead of 4 but there aren’t nearly as many drawbacks as before.
- HP regen in secondary magic can now be up to 5% per ability, instead of only 2%.
- Spell Fusions now have a limited number, buying more might be possible in the future but for now the amount should be fine.
- Spell fusions and the third UA in secondary magic are now both acquired at A rank.
- Dice rolling is now clarified as optional.
- The mentor system rewards have completely changed, but fit in well with the new EXP system.
- The magic council no longer has a system.
That SHOULD be all, I might have missed one or two due to the number of them, but hopefully all of this cleared up the clutter and allow for a better experience overall.