Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Pheasible

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Halloween Event:Candy Corn Gala.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

Achievement System [Info]

Seijin

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- King of Darkness- Rune Knight Leader- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Light- The Sacred- The Beast- The Fallen- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Dungeon Grand Master [100]- Dungeon Master [75]- Dungeon Expert [50]- Dungeon Explorer [25]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tag Team Tournament Event Badge- The Black Key- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Rings Of Dominance- Lacrima Saber- Excalibur- Rose Dragon Slayer- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Villain- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- Be On Seijin's Foe List- Have Alye On Your Friends List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- The Yato Achievement Badge- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Seijin
    Primary Magic: Panda Magic
    Secondary Magic:

Official Achievement System [Info]

Post by Seijin on 24th November 2012, 1:14 am

Achievement System Information

Achievement badges are obtained from obtaining something specific in game, it could be a staff position, a certain magic, winning a contest, etc. It will be presented in your profile, and message posts. HOVER OVER THE ICON AND WAIT to find out what it is without coming here.

Only ADMINS can give out badges.

REQUEST ONE HERE:  Achievement Request Thread

INGAME ACHIEVEMENTS
    Dungeon Achievements

- Dungeon Grand Master
    Earn 100 Dungeon Tokens | Reach 100th Floor

- Dungeon Master
    Earn 75 Dungeon Tokens | Reach 75th Floor

- Dungeon Expert
    Earn 50 Dungeon Tokens | Reach 50th Floor

- Dungeon Explorer
    Earn 25 Dungeon Tokens | Reach 25th Floor

- Lacrima Saber
    Wield A Lacrima Saber

LINEAGE ACHIEVEMENTS

- The Being - Have a lineage in the category 'The Being'

- The Light - Have a lineage in the category 'The Light'

- The Beast - Have a lineage in the category 'The Beast'

- The Fallen - Have a lineage in the category 'The Fallen'

- The Sacred - Have a lineage in the category 'The Sacred'

PLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS

- Player
    Becoming part of the Fairy Tail RPG Community

- Character Approval - Get your character approved

- Magic Approval - Get your magic approved

- History - Get your character's history written in the Character History board

- Pet - Get your character a pet

- Faction - Become a member of one of the site's factions(Guilds, Rune Knights etc)

- First Job - Complete your first job

- Lineage - Discover your bloodline

- Secondary Magic - Obtain A Secondary Magic

- Quality Badge Level 3
    An administrator gives you this badge if he thinks you produce high quality posts. (Unlocks 1 Job Slot)

Example:
    The Palace was a small and, I suspect, a rather shabby theatre ; but when I see it in my memories I see it still with my oyster-girl’s eyes - I see the mirror-glass which lined the walls, the crimson plush upon the seats, the plaster cupids, painted gold, which swooped above the curtain. Like our oyster-house, it had its own particular scent - the scent, I know now, of music halls everywhere - the scent of wood and grease-paint and spilling beer, of gas and of tobacco and of hair-oil, all combined. It was a scent which as a girl I loved uncritically; later I heard it described, by theatre managers and artistes, as the smell of laughter, the very odour of applause. Later still I came to know it as the essence not of pleasure, but of grief.

That, however, is to get ahead of my story.

I was more intimate than most girls with the colours and scents of the Canterbury Palace - in the period, at least, of which I am thinking, that final summer in my father’s house, when I became eighteen - because Alice had a beau who worked there, a boy named Tony Reeves, who got us seats at knock-down prices or for free. Tony was the nephew of the Palace’s manager, the celebrated Tricky Reeves, and therefore something of a catch for our Alice. My parents mistrusted him at first, thinking him ‘rapid’ because he worked in a theatre, and wore cigars behind his ears, and talked glibly of contracts, London, and champagne. But no one could dislike Tony for long, he was so large-hearted and easy and good; and like every other boy who courted her, he adored my sister, and was ready to be kind to us all on her account.

-Excerpt from the book Tipping The Velvet by Sarah Waters.

- Quality Badge Level 2
    An administrator gives you this badge if he thinks you produce high quality posts. (Unlocks 1 Job Slot)

Example:
    Riddle had been rich, snobbish, and rude, and their grown-up son, Tom, had been, if anything, worse. All the villagers cared about was the identity of their murderer -- for plainly, three apparently healthy people did not all drop dead of natural causes on the same night.
      The Hanged Man, the village pub, did a roaring trade that night; the whole village seemed to have turned out to discuss the murders. They were rewarded for leaving their firesides when the Riddles' cook arrived dramatically in their midst and announced to the suddenly silent pub that a man called Frank Bryce had just been arrested.
      "Frank!" cried several people. "Never!"
      Frank Bryce was the Riddles' gardener. He lived alone in a run-down cottage on the grounds of the Riddle House. Frank had come back from the war with a very stiff leg and a great dislike of crowds and loud noises, and had been working for the Riddles ever since.
      There was a rush to buy the cook drinks and hear more details.
      "Always thought he was odd," she told the eagerly listening villagers, after her fourth sherry. "Unfriendly, like. I'm sure if I've offered him a cuppa once, I've offered it a hundred times. Never wanted to mix, he didn't."
      "Ah, now," said a woman at the bar, "he had a hard war, Frank. He likes the quiet life. That's no reason to --"
      "Who else had a key to the back door, then?" barked the cook. "There's been a spare key hanging in the gardener's cottage far back as I can remember! Nobody forced the door last night! No broken windows! All Frank had to do was creep up to the big house while we was all sleeping..."

-Excerpt from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K.Rowling.

- Quality Badge Level 1

Example:
    It was either June or July—it could have been January, even…one of the ―J months—when I was picked up by the cops on Court Street in Newton after my mother had called the police when I went missing. I had only been gone for ten minutes, and I was going to go to my friend‘s house, too. I really was! I told the one female of the three cops I had left my therapist‘s office after she showed me a needle I had thrown out and my mother had found. ―Would you go through someone‘s trash? I asked the trinity of cops. It says something about my mother and my relationship with her, it really does. And you know, I remember thinking as the Ketamine was coming on that day that I was going to be in trouble if I put that needle in the trash, but I did it anyway. I at least made an effort to cover it up, though. It‘s not like I wanted to be caught. It‘s been asked of me before; I always mean it when I say I didn‘t do it on purpose. However, it may have been to my advantage to be caught, because I was in debt to the vet where I had stolen the K, but no one knew that but me.

-Excerpt from Eating the Screw by Andrea Benjamin.

Please send more than one thread in if applying for quality badges!

- Guild Master
    Obtaining a Guild Master position

- God Slayer
    Obtaining God Slayer Magic

- Demon Slayer
    Obtaining Demon Slayer Magic

- Dragon Slayer
    Obtaining Dragon Slayer Magic

- X-Rank
    Obtaining X-Rank

- H-Rank
    Obtaining H-Rank

- S-Rank
    Obtaining S-Rank

- A-Rank
    Obtaining A-Rank

- Richie Rich
    Have 5,000,000 (5 Million) Jewels!

- Rich
    Have 1,000,000 (1 Million) Jewels!

- Artifact - Gain an artifact grade weapon/armor/item

Item of the Month Awards

- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder

- Rose Dragon Slayer

- Black Key

- Rings of dominance

Dark Guild Achievements

- Dark Guild Ace - Become an ace of a dark guild

- Horseman - Gain 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 of the 11 Sinners

- 11 Sinner - Become one of the 11 Sinners

- Coming Storm - Become one of the Coming Storms - Stays with you even if you surrender the title

- Villain - Unknown

- Crimson Night Alliance Council Member
    Be one of the 3 council members of the Crimson Night Alliance

- Oblivion Alliance Leader
    Obtaining the Oblivion Alliance Leader position

- King of Darkness
    Obtaining a position as one of the 7 Kings Of Darkness (Kugeki)

Legal Guild Achievements

- Legal Guild ace - Become an ace of a legal guild

- God of Ishval - Gain the 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 slot of the wizard saints.

- Ten Wizard Saint
    Obtaining a position in the Ten Wizard Saint rankings

- Rising Star
    Obtaining a position in the 5 risings stars - Stays with you when you surrender the title

- Hero
    Unknown

Magic Council Achievements

- Magic Council
    Obtaining a Magic Council seat

- Rune Knight leader - Obtain leadership of the rune knights.

Job Achievements

- Complete Ninja Wars for Kyoto

- Complete Earthland and Beyond

OOC Achievements

STAFF ACHIEVEMENTS

- Administrator
    Obtaining a Administrator position

Obtaining a Moderator position

- Developer/GFX Artist
    Obtaining a Developer or GFX Artist position

- Cbox Moderator - Obtain a Cbox Moderator position

Time based Achievements
    - Veteran Level 3
    Only Seijin can choose who deserves this badge. Only Veteran Level 2s can apply.

- Veteran Level 2
    Very loyal to the site, and still alive & kickin'

- Veteran Level 1
    Loyal to the site, and active.

Posting Achievements

- Supreme Grand Master Obtaining 5000 posts

- Grand Master
    Obtaining 2000 Posts

- Master
    Obtaining 1000 Posts

- Senior
    Obtaining 500 Posts

- Novice
    Obtaining 250 Posts

Friendship Achievements
    - Have Seijin On Your Friends List
    Have Seijin on your friend's list.

- Have Alyia On Your Friends List
    Have Alyia On your Friends list.

- Have Venir On Your Friends List
    Have Venir On your Friends list.

- Have Aiyanna On Your Friends List
    Have Aiyanna On Your Friends List.

- Have Hikachu On Your Friends List
    Have Hikachu On Your Friends List.

- Have Elyx On Your Friends List
    Have Elyx on your Friends list

- Have Izayuki On Your Friends List
    Have Izayuki on your Friends list

- Have Zeno On Your Friends List
    Have Zeno On Your Friends List

- Have NightDrivenEn7 On Your Friends List
    Have NightDrivenEn7 On Your Friends List

- Have Alye On Your Friends List
    Have Alye On Your Friends List

- Have Kyll On Your Friends List
    Have Kyll On Your Friends List

- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List
    Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List

- Have Chaotic Rumble On Your Friends List
    Have Chaotic Rumble On Your Friends List

- Have Samus Aran On Your Friends List
    Have Samus Aran On Your Friends List

- Have Yato On Your Friends List
    Have Yato On Your Friends List

Foe Achievements

- Cheese - Be on Seijin's foe list

VIP Achievements

- VIP Gain any VIP status

- Regular VIP - Purchase this VIP level

- Knight VIP -  Purchase this VIP level

- Dragon VIP -  Purchase this VIP level

- God VIP -  Purchase this VIP level

- Demon VIP -  Purchase this VIP level

- Mythical VIP -  Purchase this VIP level

EVENT ACHIEVEMENTS

- Tournament Participation Badge
    Participate in a Wizard's Fighting Tournament until you either win or are eliminated.

- Christmas Event Winner
    Win a Christmas Event

- Christmas Event Participant
    Participating in a Christmas Event

- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner
    Win in an Event or a Contest

- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner
    Obtain 2nd Place in an Event or a Contest

- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner
    Obtain 3rd Place in an Event or a Contest

- Best GFX Artist Award

- Win Tag Team Tournament Event

- Excalibur
    Excalibur is a weapon stronger than an artifact and was given to Chaotic Rumble as a reward from a chatbox event. Excalibur is as strong as a lacrima saber but does not have the same elemental advantages as lacrima sabers.

- Kunai
    Win a ninja related event

- Vendetta Event badge

Tavern Crown Awards

- Dueling Network Tournament Winner - Win the Fairy Tail RPG DN Tournament

Current date/time is 21st October 2017, 7:15 am