Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Edward Von Aurence, Deliver The Letters!

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Edward Von Aurence, Deliver The Letters! Empty Edward Von Aurence, Deliver The Letters!

Post by Edward Von Aurence 9th June 2017, 5:23 pm

Delivery Boy/Girl:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Edward Von Aurence, Deliver The Letters! Empty Re: Edward Von Aurence, Deliver The Letters!

Post by Edward Von Aurence 12th June 2017, 6:57 pm

The golden summer sun radiated brightly overhead and released an immense of heat onto the port-town that was known as Magnolia Town. In this blazing summertime heat, Edward Von Aurence, a young male in his late teens, had found himself outside running on the gray cement sidewalk as part of his daily workout routine. He raised his legs up and down. Edward's chest rose as his heart pounded in his chest. Clear sweat began to drip from his forehead and fall to the gray cement sidewalk below. The sound of a person in distress reached his ears and distracted Edward from his current workout. Not far from Edward, there was a white van with a logo painted on it along with the words Fiore Mail in a light blue hue. The van had a bit of light gray smoke coming from it. A woman adorned in a white outfit with a matching logo side stood next to the broken down van. On her head was a white hat that had the words Fiore Mail.

"Damn it! This piece of junk had to fucking break down on the hottest day of the year! Why me?! What the hell did I do to deserve this?" A loud bang erupted amidst the words spoken by the voice followed by more yelp of pain. The female individual had lifted her foot and kicked the silver bumper of the van. Now, she was suffering the repercussion from her rash actions. She on the ground with her hands on her shoe and even more swear words erupted from her lips.  

Edward knew it was his duty as a priest to help those whoever needed his assistance. However, Edward knew it wasn't just his duty as a priest that he needed to fulfill, but also his duty as a man. He stopped running and walked up next to the broken down magical mail van.
    "Hello." He said with that never-changing kind smile on his face. "My name is Edward Von Aurence, and I noticed you are having a bit of trouble."

The mail woman looked up in the direction of the voice that spoke to her. "Aren't you dressed quite fancy for such a hot day? So are you some kind of priest or something?" She said still with her hand on her foot before she sighed. "Sorry, I shouldn't be rude. My van broke down and I still got a few houses to make deliveries to." The mail woman looked at him.

"I would be more than glad to help you, Madame," Edward replied.

"Huh? Really? I don't really have anything to pay you for your ti-"

"Madame, it would be my pleasure to assist you. It is my duty as a priest to help those who need my assistance. Besides, I would not be much of a man if I didn't help a lovely lady."

A bright red blush came to the mail woman as she listened to Edward's words. She had never been called lovely before.  Now loud or noisy were things that she had been called all of the time. "Erm... thank you... I don't have much to pay you, but I pay you what I can." The mail woman stood up and went into the back of her van. She pulled out her bag which had a few letters and with their address on. "It is just the next three blocks." She told him.

"Yes, Madame. But you do not really have to worry about paying me back." Edward held the bag in his hands and began to walk down the sidewalks He walked to each address and delivered each letter in a manner of thirty minutes. His face was dripping with sweat, but he was happy that he was able to assist the mail woman. With the empty bag in his hand, Edward walked back to the mail woman eager to report he had finished his job.

Job Complete!

Edward Von Aurence
    Priest Of The Church Of Lorelei
    Muse: 10/10
    Tagged: @None
    Word Count: 0666/0500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:56 pm