Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You want me to do what now?

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

You want me to do what now? - Page 2 Empty Re: You want me to do what now?

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th June 2017, 8:57 pm

Listening to the explanation of the events that occurred earlier, he was intrigued but not surprised. Perhaps there was more to the blindfolded not than meets the eye. Ardere chuckled. Normal? No one in my guild is normal. My entire body is comprised of flames because I've made a pact with a god, we have people who have been experimented on, warriors from other lands, people who resemble animals, and even people who used to be dark mages who turned their lives around. You'd hardly be the strangest around. Perhaps it would do you some good to interact with other people who can somewhat relate with you. Folding his arms, the samurai looked at the white haired mage with confidence. As for the danger you'd post, my members can take care of themselves, and you. You wouldn't be a burden to anyone. And of course, I'm always around. The samurai would continue to make his walk back to the guild, and perhaps his bed for some much needed rest. But if you still feel that way, I can't force you. There was no reason to force the man to join his guild, it was just an offer after all. But he would never let the reason for that be the person feeling they would post a threat or be a burden to others. That was not something he could stand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You want me to do what now? - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 17th June 2017, 8:24 am

Advent continued to walk after the fire mage, he seemed somewhat confused as to what was going on, though realised then that he still had the soul seal lacrima in his hand. His head moving to it he lifted it giving it a kiss while making a silent promise to help them back into the natural cycle to those trapped within before placing it within his top so others may not see. "Why would you do something like that?" he blurted out as he snapped back to what the other had said "It seems silly to have your magic reliant on another... especially a so called gods" his tone almost sounded annoyed at the thought of gods, but then any who actually knew his fate it would be able to see why. "You're magic will fade or at the very least weaken if that god ever falls from grace you know" he pointed out in a matter of fact way, he remembered Zen-Ze telling him such things from when she was a little girl in the temples.

"Still nothing compared to me" he whispered, biting his lip he raised his right hand moving it to his left arm where his purple runes would be seen, though it stopped suddenly and if forced "If he wants me there he has a right to know the dangers" his voice shook as he started at the top of the runes and slid his index finger down them. The purple runes flickered to black but kept the purple hue they glowed eerie voices heard whispering in different languages. "I don't know if you'll know my kind of magic though, seems like it got lost somewhere... and because what it can do to the casters it is deemed dark magic. I'm a requiem..." he explained continuing to walk wanting to let the other know what to expect "Even then other requiem have a single smaller one meant to help them or friends... I was born with five and not all of them are nice." he continued sighing, he hated it his own magic could turn him into the thing the elder mage hated so much and became worried that would change what the other would think of him.

"I'm use to it only being myself and my parents so am not really use to being around people" he admitted a small smile coming to his face "I have a tutor now... um... what's her name again" he stopped for a moment scratching his head "Ah! Thank you..." he stated donking his head lightly "Her name is Aiyana, she's from a guild thingie called Lamia Scale." he smiled starting to walk again "And I have a living shadow who tends to do things with me called Rhyolo... no idea if he's there too... nice person though seems like a tamed circus animal how he followed me for the first few tasks after we met, that and he's heavy on his feet like a bull." he admitted realising he should perhaps find out that information since they seemed to be spending a lot of time together. "Anyway my tutor taught me about guilds and the magic council recently" he seemed happy once more forgetting the fact that he had just told what was currently barely an acquaintance what was wrong with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You want me to do what now? - Page 2 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 18th June 2017, 2:56 pm

Ardere shrugged at the younger mage's response, having knowledge that the other did not. While many were reliant on the gods helping them, the fire mage was no servant to Hephaestus. The power dwelling deep inside of him was not just from the god, but from a long lineage of fire mages. Even if he lost his god slaying abilities, his flames would still be unparalleled. Gripping his fist tightly, he let out a slight breath. Something like that. It was not a fun thought to have, that of one's master falling from grace. He would be tasked with a responsibility then, but now was not the time to dwell on that. Looking over to the young mage, he chuckled at the mention of his old furry friend. Aiyana and I go way back. Long before I was a guild master. Adjusting his stance, the samurai would not dwell any longer. No more dilly-dallying. Don't worry about it. I've encountered worse. The offer still stands. I'm not worried about your presence. The only one standing in the way is you, so it is up to you to make the choice. Turning away, his cloak flapped in the slight breeze as he leaped into the trees.

Just remember, you control your magic. It does not control you, no matter what. You may think such a thought naive, but it is not true. If you choose a path be it righteous, neutral, or chaotic; you can stick to it with determination. Trust me, I know. My magic is dark and corrupt like a demon's, but I choose to use it to protect those I care about. You may do the same, or choose something else to devote yourself to. Sighing ever so slightly, he gave a reassuring look to the blindfolded man. Folding his arms, the armorclad mage looked down. So you coming? The sun shining through the trees bathed Ardere in a radiant light, as his red eyes peered down at Advent. Holding out his hand, he offered a way out from the pain, or at least he would try to.

You want me to do what now? - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 18th June 2017, 4:36 pm

Advent stopped mid step hearing the older male sighing he didn't mean to be harsh or cruel on what he said but at the same time it was a sad truth, but in Advent's opinion gods where nothing more that cruel children who deserved to fall from grace for allowing such terrible things to happen to people. He understood that without the darkness there would be no light but at the same time he believed it should be balanced but knew some people went through harsher lives than others... how could that have been seen as balanced? Snapping back hearing the fire mages words he bowed his head "Sorry, I should have worded better but I'm kinda blunt... I don't have a filter and say things as I understand them" he explained a weak smile on his face "Takara says you are from a well known clan, but she says that if I am to get more information that is your story to tell not hers." he sighed, he hated how cryptic his 'parents' could be but he was use to it and knew this was meant to get him to interact with more people.

"You really know my tutor?" he seemed surprised at the thought but gave a bright smile at least knowing that if his guardians trusted his tutor and his tutor was friends with this mage then perhaps he was making a good choice for himself. "If you say so..." the other didn't know the darkness of his past, in fact part of him wished he didn't know but it was what it was and it was something he would never be able to run from no matter how much he tried. "Actually I have nine people I have standing in front of me... my parents" he said smiling weakly "Oh yeah I prefer people not physically touch me..." he didn't want to go into why because it normally freaked people out, he still remembered how Julius had reacted seeing the nine of them.

He shook his head wishing the other understood how his kind of magic worked. It was true for the most part he was in control of his magic but it wasn't always the case; as he was dragged this way and that due to spirits. His magic on occasion acted on its own like it was a sentient being when that happened bad things generally followed and there was nothing he could do to stop it. "My magic is lost and forbidden... I am a cursed child that should have been left to die..." he said sadly knowing the truth of the matter more so as three of his nine guardians had told him so when he was younger. "I try to atone for my sin, helping the cycles is part of that atonement" if the mage was able to hear his thoughts he wouldn't have liked what was currently thought.

"I don't want to leave the pain behind... does that make me silly?" he asked almost like a lost child, the pain reminded him of his task and why he had such a task. Biting his lip for a moment he nodded "We accept, it will help me learn." he tilted his head for a moment looking down "B.. But... Come on that's just plain unfair!" he pouted "They asked you give me chores to earn my keep and keep me humble" he explained before moving his hand to take the others hand "So I get a mark thingie right? Do I get to choose the colour or is that your job?" He asked walking with Ard to he had no idea where but he knew at least he had a new friend and for now that kept his mind content.

You want me to do what now? - Page 2 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:13 pm