Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Knight's Dedication

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ╳ Imaginary Element ╳
    Second Skill: ╳ Mystic Eyes ╳
    Third Skill:

The Knight's Dedication  Empty The Knight's Dedication

Post by Evan 8th April 2017, 10:16 pm

can't fix this, i'm hopeless

even if i'm shattered, i'll always be the holy knight
    NOTES: <3
    If someone asked Astrea where she thought she'd be going around this time last year, she probably would have answered anywhere other than a guild. She felt... odd about coming to this place and wondered why she even considered it. The normally stoic knight had a look of unease on her face as she looked at the endless ocean surrounding the boat. Or at least what seemed endless as on the horizon, she could see an island in the distance. Astrea heard a lot about guilds and being a fairly new mage, she wanted to experience what it could be like to be part of a community once again. Her hands tightened around her cape as she kept her stoic face. What if her emotions end up pushing that ones that she will meet away. She doesn't want to hurt them and will feel bad if she does. She has already gone through something like that once and doesn't really plan on doing it again. Inhaling deeply, the red haired knight continued her trek to this guild hall.

The folk on the island were full of energy and seemed really happy to be here. It kind of made Astrea want to take off her mask and see how good the world could truly be. But, she doesn't feel like hurting those that she cares about once again. She sighs to herself as she asks people around the town where the guild hall is located. Once again, her body acting without her really thinking anything through. She feels like she is putting her heart on the line by doing something like this and doesn't want anyone to suffer from this. To calm down her thoughts, she clutched the hilt of her sword, feeling tranquil as she took deep breaths. It didn't take long to find out where the guild hall was located but she looked upon the path that led to the guild hall and just looking at it, she knew it was gonna be a while before she got there. This was gonna take some time. She began her ascent to wherever Golden Phoenix's guild hall was.

Astrea knew this was going to be a long and annoying walk but she didn't think it would be dangerous as well. It only got dangerous when she began to see giant nests and saw the majestic birds in the sky. For them to come down, diving at her and screeching isn't really what she had in mind. The phoenixes were dangerous but Astrea had a feeling if she hurt them, the guild would know and it'd make her look bad. So for the time being she ended up simply sitting behind a rock, muttering curse words as she avoided attacks from the bloodthirsty birds. At this point, she was getting a little desperate and would appreciate if someone heard the flying fire chickens from the guild hall and was on their way to help with the situation.
    PYXIS 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Knight's Dedication  T0bRXJv

The Knight's Dedication  Empty Re: The Knight's Dedication

Post by Guest 11th April 2017, 2:46 am

“STOP!!!!”

The feminine shout boomed all around, and the shout even radiated across the area as an aura of calmness continued to spit out from nowhere. Luckily, the female who shouted knew fine well where the calming aura came from, it came from herself… she was indeed a lucky lady who was able to do such a thing, but how?? Well, the answer was simple, but she wasn’t going to reveal it any time soon, especially not in a crisis like this.

Shaking their head, was a companion of sorts, who was beside the ebony haired female, glaring down at the glorious red head. He wanted to know her business here too, but he dared himself to not ask such needless questions, it wasn’t his business to do so, it was the job of the lovely woman who he feels still needs to die in his favour: Summer Guiyang.

“Them fire chickens are a bloody pain in the arse.” The male started as he shook his head once more towards the child of the zodiac. It was clear he didn’t want to be here.

“They are here to protect everyone from any intruders, Bao!” The female grunted as she ran over to the ginger and grinned, as much as Bao hated it, she had a point. What if the ginger wanted to join the guild?? There really was no mistaking it.

“Welcome! I hope the phoenix didn’t disturb you!” Summer exclaimed as she then made a shooing sound, making the birds fly off to do their own little thing. “I do hope they didn’t… hurt you??” Summer queried with some amount of concern in her tone of voice. “Do you need help?? I will be happy to help you!” Summer smiled softly. “My name is Summer Guiyang! I belong in the guild on this island, and you are?? Hehehe!”

“Here she goes…” Bao sighed softly, rolling his eyes in anticipation.

HP: 440
    MP: 100%

Words:
    Total Words:

Spells/Abilities:
    Dangerous Games - 25% Damage Increase.
    Zodiac Auras - 30m sensing presences unless they are undead/cyborgs/robots.
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.
    Zodiac’s Call - Damage cut by a quarter.

Items/weapons/armour:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25505-zodiac-s-necklace#276449
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26660-performers-garter#286261
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25903-graceful-ring-blade#279543

[color=#42f483] Summer - [color=#930d0d] Laysha - [color=#daa520] Stella - [color=#fcb8b8] Priscilla - [color=#e0a8ff] Bao

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan 11th April 2017, 7:27 pm

Astrea was prepared to unsheath her sword and demonstrate why this flaming birds would regret ever trying to get on her bad side. Breathing in sharply, she was about to pull her sword out until she heard the yell from a girl she could make out in the distance. She had to squint to see that girl but saw her black hair being blown by the wind. Normally, seeing an approaching stranger would worry her but this felt as though she had a calming presence and while it didn't really seem to have an effect on the girl's stoic nature, she felt herself relaxing in the girl's presence, which is something she doesn't normally do. She stopped herself from smiling when she shooed the birds away and simply looked at her blankly when the girl was expressing her concerns for her. It made her heart flutter, happy that someone actually cared about how she was doing.

She let herself smirk very slightly as she replied, "Actually, I would really appreciate some help. I came to this island in search of the guild, Golden Phoenix. Would I just continue up the path cause the phoenixes seem to mean that I am on the right track." She pointed to one of the phoenixes, now flying away in the distance. Astrea looked around, somewhat past the girl, curious as to whether she could see if the guild was beyond her.

She then realized that she was acting somewhat rudely as the girl introduced herself. She felt somewhat flustered as she curtsied, lifting one side of her cape up as she spoke, "My name is Astrea. Pleased to make your acquaintance." She looked at Summer with her normal blank expression. She held out her hand in offering to shake, "Would you be able to tell me how I could get to the guild hall?"
    PYXIS 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 13th April 2017, 4:04 am

“Omg, that girl is soooooooo pretttyyyyyyyy.”

The voice that invaded her mind was none other than the roosters, who seemed to talk very strangely now and then, Summer didn’t even know what to think of it because of his strangeness towards her. She wasn’t exactly a fan of the roosters speaking pattern, but being able to contact the zodiac was a curse in her eyes, although it could really be helpful too in some cases.

“Shut up.” Summer spoke in her mind as she then took note of the female who was curtseying after she asked for directions to Golden Phoenix. Summer couldn’t help but grin. “Nice to meet you, Astrea! It seems the guild you are talking about is the guild I mentioned! Just follow me and you can also tell me a little more about yourself, we will be working together in the future after all!” Summer didn’t want to sound like she was a stalker or anything, but if they were heading the same way then they might aswell go together.

“So tell us.” Summer smiled softly as Bao grunted, it seemed that he didn’t want to even be there as of right now, or he doesn’t like Astrea. “What made you want to join Golden Phoenix?? I am curious.” She asked, smiling softly as she did so.

“Because she wanted to be in a guild??” Bao answered for Astrea rather sarcastically. Yeaah, he didn’t want to be here.

“There's obviously more of a reason then that since there's lots of other guilds, Bao! You naughty kitty!” Summer had to give him a few words when she's back at the guild, it seemed.

Words:
    Total Words:

Spells/Abilities:
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.

Items/weapons/armour:

[color=#42f483] Summer - [color=#930d0d] Laysha - [color=#daa520] Stella - [color=#fcb8b8] Priscilla - [color=#e0a8ff] Bao

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan 15th April 2017, 6:49 pm

Astrea looked blankly at Summer as she eagerly mentioned that they would be working together in the future, but her heart was eagerly soaring at this point in time. This journey had been so long and stressful, it was genuinely relieving that she was able to finally talk to someone after this long time. It was taking a lot of her willpower in order to stop herself from smiling. After all, showing her emotions could end up working negatively for her as it has in the past.

The walk was silent for a bit, Astrea's ponytail moving from side to side behind her until Summer had caught her attention by asking her why she wanted to join Golden Phoenix. She stared, straight-faced at the sky and inwardly chuckled as she heard the annoyed remark of the catboy who was also walking with them. She cleared her throat at a poor attempt in pretending that she didn't react until she heard Summer continue her question. She paused for a moment to think, before stating, "Travelling alone gets tiring after a while. Simply seeing people pass by gets depressing after a while and you don't really have a place to call home. A guild seems like a wonderful place to be. After all," Astrea turns her head away from the duo to hide her face, twisted in sadness, "At least people will expect you to come back." She sighed a deep breath as she continued to look away. There is no point in keeping secrets from the one she intends to call a family and she wanted to get it out of the way as soon as possible. Keeping secrets is something she dislikes and it doesn't help that she felt calmer around Summer for some reason, so it felt like it pushed her to tell the girl. She shrugged and simply kept walking, remaining silent.
    PYXIS 

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 17th April 2017, 8:09 pm

"Now why would you do something like coming here in their territory without permission?" the girl mused almost silently under her breath as she stared at her fellow redhead, who was currently being dive bombed warningly by phoenixes.  Clearly, the young woman didn't possess a guild mark (Leah was mostways familiar with all the members anyways) and wasn't with an invisible member of Golden Phoenix. She was just wondering whether it would be appropriate to step in and help (it was a stranger after all, maybe they were meant to be kept out?  Who knew?) when her guild master appeared and a wave of serenity seemed to wash over the entire area.  It was just the odd. . . what does one call it?  The aura, surrounding Summer, which worked on most people and would hopefully help the strange armored girl relax.  The dark haired woman proceeded to shoo off the birds, and the mage flipped a dagger nonchalantly in her hand as she watched the conversation.  Maybe Leah ought to just continue down to the main town square on her chore run; she had originally been intending to look for a new set of throwing daggers.  After all, she seemed to have a tendency to lose them rather frequently.

The emerald eyed girl was just backing away when she stranger say that she actually was looking to join Golden Phoenix.  Furthermore, she introduced herself (the name was Astrea) and asked Summer to lead her to the guild hall.  The ReQuip mage didn't burst out laughing but instead shrugged to herself and backed off in the way she had came.  She might as well go back to the miniature underwater fortification and see if there was anything that could be done about a welcome party.  The redhead did have an enormous taste for anything apple.  Mm, a pie would be good.  Figuring at the last second, however, that it might be best to actually make sure the girl was joining before randomly requesting a bunch of bakery to be made (although for sure it wouldn't be wasted either way) Leah lingered for another few moments to listen in on their conversation.  It wasn't eavesdropping if they were aware of her presence, right?  It wasn't as though the mage was the most stealthy person when she wasn't trying; all this metal clanked around a lot.

It seemed from the stranger's words that she wanted to be in a guild badly, for the companionship and care one would receive.  Summer had asked about why she wanted to join Golden Phoenix specifically, and that was a good question: one that Leah wanted to hear the answer to.  Well, she probably liked treasure, since almost everyone in the guild did.  Or adventuring, for that matter.  The redhead resisted the urge to ReQuip a knife and begin sharpening it as she waited for more elaboration, but of course there was the possibility of never having any.  That in itself made the girl almost want to pop out and yell something about her own reasons for joining.  "But really, who doesn't like treasure?  That's my first question," she muttered.  For now, the green eyed mage resolved to just... well, spy was a decent word.  But admittedly, they could have known she was here for ages and been too polite to admit it.  Leah had no problem with that.  "From what she said, travelling and adventuring is an interest but not in such a lonely way."  The redhead narrowed her eyes thoughtfully.  "She's right, but I always liked to be alone sometimes for jobs.  There's no sharing that way."  It was blunt and shallow but who couldn't use more jewels?  They could go to the betterment of society too.

Post by Guest 18th April 2017, 5:38 am

Summer smiled softly, listening to the ladies lovely words and even smiled softly. “Yeaah, travelling alone really sucks sometimes, I used to do that a lot before I came by Golden Phoenix myself.” She sighed softly as she would remember the tragedy of what happened in her village before she looked around cautiously. Someone else entirely was watching them… she wasn’t using her zodiac aura’s either. It was just this horrible feeling of someone watching over them, and it didn’t make her feel sick, but she felt weirded out somehow?? That was never a good way to go about and she knew that fine well too. Oh well, nothing else she can do now apart from one thing…

“Bao, can you scout around and find out if anyone is spying on us?? I feel like we’re being watched.”

“As long as it’s not them crappy zodiac of yours.” Bao said this with such intense. It was clear he didn’t like them and he wasn’t afraid to show off such a thing himself. Regardless, he backed off and started to look around before he came across a redhead, one which greatly concerned the gatekeeper. He shook his head before picking her up by her hair and walked back over to the fireworks expert, dropping her down. This only given Summer the ability to look to Bao in absolute disdain. She couldn’t believe what he had just done.

“Bao! That’s Leah! Our guild member! I can’t believe you just done that!” Summer sighed softly as she shook her head. “Astrea, this is Leahndr, she is also a member of Golden Phoenix and she is lovely. The guild isn’t that far from here, so let’s travel together!”

Bao simply shook his head, crossed his arms and looked away, it was clear he didn’t want to be here.

Words:
    Total Words:

Spells/Abilities:

Items/weapons/armour:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:30 pm