Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Repository of L.A.

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Repository of L.A. Empty The Repository of L.A.

Post by Lacey Botticelli 21st March 2017, 4:01 pm

Signature things

»Street Gixie«
    »Leahndr Aspont«
    »Leah's Arsenal«
    "Dum spiro, spero."

"I will be unavailable nearly all of Friday-Sunday.  You have been warned."

If you want I will find time for you, to waste on you; time to spend on pity for you.

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 22nd April 2017, 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Repository of L.A. Empty Re: The Repository of L.A.

Post by Lacey Botticelli 23rd March 2017, 7:37 pm

Mission Things

Right, so I dunno if it's just me but I find that a mission really helps keep things in a thread moving, and you can always plot along the way.  So I'm looking for some people who'd like to do a mission with Leah, preferably B Rank since that's around 40ish posts or a C Rank is fine too.  Another reason missions are epic is that Leah is a bit of a loner when jewels or treasure or whatnot aren't involved, so she'll be more motivated to interact this way.  (It basically forces her to.)

I'm also possibly looking for someone who can mentor her, because even if Leah doesn't care so much, EXP is addicting for me and secretly likes adventures  (and she and authority actually tend to get along meh, at least usually on the surface) .  Or really just anyone who doesn't mind going on a job with her.  Socials are okay; if you have an epic idea for a social, I'm sure we can work things out.

Characters from Golden Phoenix or outwardly excitable, cheerful, good, rude, stubborn, truthful... just to name a few traits, are particularly good for being similar or kind of foils to Leah.  I think things could end up interesting if we try, no matter who it is.  C Rank mages or higher-ranked mentors or mages are preferred for jobs listed, but C Rank jobs work with D Rank mages : D

I have some recommendations for mission threads (a giant sploosh of them), and if you have any other ideas for jobs to do, they are welcomed.

Lots of Jewels.  Explosives.
    40 Posts.  Treasure Hunting.
    Needs a B Rank.  Kinda Short.
    Needs a Dark/Neutral Mage.  Sounds like a sh** ton of fun.
    40 Posts.  And Free Stuff=Leah Loves.
    40 Posts.  Leah Hates Haunted Things.
    Kinda Vague Description.  Could Be Good for Plot.
    Needs a C Rank.  SO MANY JEWELS.
    Knives.  Lots of em.  And Free Stuff=Leah Loves.
    She'd Be Curious About the Venom.  Also Jewels.

I have two job slots open right now, and I will be unable to post this Friday-Sunday in particular so that's a thing.  And this is for after my magic is approved.

Also, my signature seems to be permanently broken.

...and is anyone else utterly addicted to League, no matter how many times you try to uninstall?
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 23rd March 2017, 7:39 pm

Job:

UA - Running Out of Air:

Next Top Model:

Find My Lion Cub:

Hey there!  You may have seen me around, you may have not, but I'm looking for a B or A Ranked mage who can post frequently, not necessarily every day (but I imagine throwing posts back and forth sometimes when we're both online and have enough time).  My time zone is GMT -5; I don't know how much that matters, since people work and sleep at different times anyways, but it's there in case you think it'd be helpful to know.

So, Leah is a legal mage from Golden Phoenix, which means I do Legal and Neutral missions :) Judging from the current teams, it seems like GP is in an alliance with BR and PC, although to be honest a team isn't necessary to partner on missions at all and would just be a nice something to maybe have a little bit more of a plot thing going on instead of randomly meeting.

I really want to do Protect the Forest especially because I think it would be a cool way to explain how she got her pegasus, Ilosa.  I also want to do Angels and Demons for the spell slot, but I've noticed that it's double EXP which is cool too.
     Lollipop Twister sounded super fun, but unfortunately I don't have water magic or a ship.  If anyone has either, or a pet that can swim (I can always make a pet, they're cool :D) it seems like a good option.  I also thought Clockwork: Invasion seemed fun, but I was mostly just thinking of like going undercover as Orianna and using that appearance which would be super cool.

(If you're interested in ranking up fastish then I think the Syndicate and Forge and Angels and Shine are all double A-Rank EXP.  Those all look fun, and I'm not really familiar with large scale combat so it'd be good practice as well since most seem to involve that.)

I'm not the fastest or the best poster in the world, but please give me a chance!  If you want to do another job too, I love suggestions!  You can contact me on skype or reply here :)

Sincerely,
    Leah

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 22nd April 2017, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 23rd March 2017, 7:49 pm

Leahndr Aspont's Bank

Not Approved/Incomplete/Absolete/Archived
    ✓ EXP Credited in Exam Thread
    Cancelled Thread
    Something Special in Blue
    Empty Acquired Slot
    AH = Acquired Here

General Information:

Spoiler:

Out of Character Threads:

Spoiler:

The Storehouse:

Spoiler:

Pet(s):

Spoiler:

Ongoing Missions:

Spoiler:

Finished Missions:

Spoiler:

Ongoing Threads:

Spoiler:

Finished Threads:

Spoiler:

Total EXP wrote:8225 Experience

Number of Jobs wrote:15 D-Rank (375) : 8 C-Rank (600) : 3 B-Rank (1000) : 2 A-Rank (6250)

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 1st May 2017, 5:38 pm; edited 113 times in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 26th March 2017, 3:29 pm

A clamorous shouting came from behind the redhead, and she instinctively slipped a small dagger into her hand.  The soft, leather-bound handle was comforting to her nerves, but they were hardly frayed.  Steadily assessing the situation, the mage cleanly vanished the weapon away and smiled diplomatically at the sturdily built young man who seemed so outwardly bright... literally.

"Enchanted, Mashyuu of Sabertooth.  My name is Lise, Lise Ansem.  From Lamia Scale."  With a wry smile, she extended a hand in polite greeting.  Underneath her jacket, the Golden Phoenix guild symbol shifted into a beautiful rose-hued lamia.  (It never actually changed, just was disappeared with good old fashioned makeup magic from Magnolia Town, with the lamia created on top.)

"Quite a beacon you are, Mashyuu.  I happen to be looking for someone not quite so... ostentatious: really, multiple someones.  Do you know anything about missing people from this area?"

Had she made it to the old guild house yet?  Hopefully, or else the question would be perhaps confusing.  In all honesty however, there could have been people missing from this area as well.  Great, obscure questioning was her favorite, and so was putting in the effort to talk in uptown city gab.

Then another fellow arrived, this one rather conspicuous as well.  His presence was rather, well, unsettling- for no plain reason at all.  Somehow, LA just felt unsafe around the

Leahndr Aspont wrote:Username: Leahndr Aspont
    Character Name: Leahndr Aspont
    Face Claim: Katarina (du Couteau) from League of Legends
    Preferences: You may have any part of her name on it, or you could use her initials (L.A.)
    I would like any themes that fit with her images, since she has a lot of pictures wearing different clothing.  She does use weaponry so something involving that would be cool.  Try to avoid anything meant to be sexy, so no Kitty Cat or Red Card skin images, or a lot of the fan art.  Also, please don't use any project/robot images of her, and she's not bloodthirsty so no blood splatters or anything like that, a murderous vibe or whatnot :P.  It'd be nice if you could add the GP logo, I think it's easy to get off one of the banners but I'm not completely sure.  PM me if you do need it.  For colors, I like pink and yellow, not so much red but I know the FC kind of lends itself to that so go ahead and use reds if it looks best. Blue and gold come after pink as well, and you could do monochrome white, gold, and black and I'd also be delighted with that.
    Will it be simple?: No.  No it will not.  Or maybe it will, if you want it to be.

Of course you reserve the right to not take this request or any.  If you do accept this one, though, I just am wondering how to transfer jewels to you?

Mashyuu Kumonosu- Lise Ansem
    Suna Maralu- Niesce Lily, (Lise Ansem)
    Ursala- Lise Ansem (Niesce Lily)
    Frey Rune- Lise (Niesce Lily)
    Leila Vergious- Lise (Leah)

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 22nd April 2017, 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 1st April 2017, 7:18 pm

Leahndr Aspont wrote:*breathes deeply* alright, here we go...

Character Name: Leahndr Aspont
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position Wanted: Rising Star #1 or whichever is fitting (shoot for the moon!)
    Activity: I've been active since I joined, but I realize that I am comparatively a new member to the site.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: As a general overview, Leah is a peaceful girl who likes swords but only ever fights when she has to.  She never plays with her food and has strong morals about how it is right to treat other people.  Although she can be lazy at times, almost always one would find her to be hard working and ready to crack down and get to business.  I will now explain why she deserves a position as Rising Star, by talking a little bit about her growth as a mage (therefore in chronological order).

Leah began her journey as a mage in Magnolia Town, where she helped out a boy with his swimming lessons despite the fact that he was a brat and she was deathly terrified of water at the time.  This shows how she prioritizes other peoples' lives over her own, since she expected to die when she could not swim back up to the surface.  However, since she had managed to get the boy out of the water before he could drown, she was ready to die in peace.  It also demonstrates that even if Leah has a great level of self-preservation and definitely does not want to die, she is courageous and can risk her life in situations where it is necessary.  Around that same time, Leah also helped out at a hospital where visitors had donated blood and needed assistance.  The environment was completely new for her, and she also felt unnerved by the fact that one of the patients reminded her of a ghost from her past.  Still, she did her job and got a notice from the Magic Council specifically as gratitude for her efforts.

She definitely does not consider herself to be above helping ordinary people with their problems.  After all, Leah did deliver a love letter to a childhood friend of the sender, and she considers love to be one of the most important things in the world.  This influences her to make good decisions and to always be looking out for people.  Even if something makes her uncomfortable, she will usually try to assist people in any way that's possible because of her conscience and desire to see relationships be built and last.  For example, she was uneasy about impersonating a girl on her first date with a young man, but she did it because she understood how flustered she was and didn't want the relationship to break right away without the two even really getting to know each other.  Shyness can get in the way sometimes but it shouldn't ruin someone's chances.  Furthermore, she chose not to be evil and do what the client didn't want her to do; for example, Leah did not kiss the guy even though she easily could have.

Besides working to improve the lives of the general population of common people, she also is known as something of a celebrity because of her position as Fiore's next top model.  It may sound a bit skeptical at first, but the show revealed how much she genuinely didn't think poorly of the other girls and also was fair in competition.  Not only is this an example of good morals but also tells people that Leah is not completely serious and solemn all the time.  She can laugh and look flirty as well: have you seen those photoshoots?  This competition also got her name out, since it was announced to basically all of Fiore.  Don't think that she's stuck up or super prim all the time, however!  Leah spent days searching for a little kid's pet lion cub out in the forest.  She fell off a cliff, outsmarted the raptors that were hunting her, and struggled against the water (which of course completely freaked her out due to her fear of it).  She also used research to figure out what kind of beetle was inhabiting the Serene Cliffs and eating the other creatures, which shows her ingenuity and problem solving.

Leah can also work with researchers and serious adults, not just those belonging to the celebrity world or that of ordinary folks.  She cooperated with Dr. Geoss and his assistant, Ulla, even though the woman did not like her at all.  It was for the sake of finding an artifact for important research that might enable humans to breathe underwater freely some day.  Another good example of her having to work with adults but by more of an intimidating factor, was when she was hired to guard guests in an inn from a possible murderer.  Although they underestimated her at first, she proved her guts and killed the man who was behind it all.  She also used cool hard logic to dissuade the innocent people from lynching her or arresting her as the murderer.  Instead of killing the chief, who was also innocent but only thought Leah was the criminal, she knocked him out after it was clear that peace was not an answer.

Along with the help of Mashyuu, a mage from Sabertooth, she was able to rescue the citizens who had been captured by a necromancer.  Throughout the entire mission, Leah was especially unnerved because she has no belief in the supernatural, yet there were so many strange things going on that she could barely not believe it.  She fought a horde of zombies, killed the evil giant of a butler using strategy and stealth, and defeated the necromancer in single combat.  The civilians on the rooftop  were saved.  It was an extremely difficult mission and the first that the girl attempted to complete with the aid of another mage, and she learned valuable lessons about trusting other people (such as giving up the knowledge of how her magic works) for the sake of the greater good (completing the mission and saving the innocents).

Determined to not only improve the lives of people in Fiore but also to use her skills in other countries of Earthland, Leah first went to Minstrel.  It was another rescue mission, and the captives were the Townsend family.  Along with Atha, Atma, and Portha, the redhead was successful in saving Sir Townsend and his relatives.  To get through, they had to defeat a band of Earth Magic users, all the while being careful not to damage their cloaks.  This was because the group used espionage and intelligence to avoid the majority of their enemies until they came upon a room, where they searched for information on the dark guild's activities as well as on the location of the captives.  The girls encountered summoners, who they also had to battle.  Then, they faced a teleporation wizard; Leah had to figure out his pattern of attack before she could predict where he was going to be and win the fight.  They saved the Townsends, and Leah was recognized as a formal Musketeer by the government and invited to come back with warm welcome waiting for her.

Next, her adventures took the girl to the Neutral Grounds and then the Pergrande Kingdom.  Here, she proved that she can be trusted with sensitive information and goods.  The entire duration of the job, Leah did not divulge the fact that she was a mage and did not open the parcel.  This preserved the peace with the Pergrande Kingdom and even helped remove some of the reputation that everyone from Fiore is a flashy mage who doesn't value weaponry skills.  Speaking of reputation, Leah cares very much about how her country is regarded to others.  This was part of the reason she traveled so much around this time; it was important to her that Fiore be known to everyone as the amazing place she knew it was.

Next, she journeyed to Ca-Elum, where she answered the call for help and captured a thief.  Since this job was broadcasted to a great many nations in Earthland, it is well known that she finally managed to subdue the thief and complete the assignment.  She also chased him through the streets of the city, which shows her dedication for the law.  Later, she traveled to Bellum in order to help a couple save their son.  Once again, this displays the immense importance she places on love of any kind, be it family love or that between a pair.  She did not do a dumb thing and try to take on 10 A-Rank mages of her own; instead, she went about using a disguise and managed to return the child to his parents without any conflict.

Leah was also trusted to guard cities in Midi on account of the fact that much of the fighting force was called to protect the visiting dignitaries in the capitol.  Although the night went by very peacefully, the fact that she was willing to aid the foreigners and protect complete strangers shows how she extends her desire not to see anybody die even to those she has no relationship with.  Just in general, she hates the waste of life.  However, that does not mean that she is completely opposed to fighting under friendly terms.  Although she considers war or battle to be utterly serious business, Leah understands well that it is necessary to practice in order to remain efficient in combat.  She dueled a young Musketeer from Minstrel like a comrade and won by the judgement of spectators and official referees.  Furthermore, she did it with a weapon she was very unfamiliar with, the rapier, and was unable to use her own ReQuipped arms.  This shows she can adapt to different situations and still create a good outcome.

Even though she went to all of these foreign countries, Leah never lost her humility and willingness to help those that nobody knows of.  In Magnolia Town, she searched for someone she could lend assistance to and found it in the form of children playing tag.  It was hardly an enormous quest or anything even close, but she played with the children to the best of her ability and humored them, being tagged as it for basically the entire time the game lasted with her in it.  This prevented them from getting mad at their friends who left the game for ice cream, and it also shows how she takes time out of her day to have fun and isn't serious all the way through her bones.  Besides that, Leah helped out an elderly mailman who was having trouble delivering his packages because his van had broken down.  Not only did she finish his job for the day but she also accepted the very little reward that he had to offer and did not display the greed that she sometimes does, showing her improvement there.  Also, she gave the man a ride back to the post office and did not just leave him in the middle of the road.  Her mount attracted a great deal of attention even though it was completely unintentional, so she became even more recognizable to everyday people.

Probably most importantly of all, she saved Shirotsume from a fallen angel who was trying to burn the entire mountain town to the ground.  Even though the civilians were frightened and refused to help her aside from a few directions, she went from house to house and warned people that there was a fire and that they needed to get to safety.  After that, Leah ran to get the water to put out the flames herself and ended up having to battle the hellish fire using thing.  Although she won, it was a close call since her javelin's ice magic was slow to act even if it did work in the end.  Then, she used all of her clothes to soak them in water so she could bring it back to the fire; the mage also used all of the garments stored in her extra-dimensional space, pulling out all the stops to prevent the fire from spreading any more.  It was by her extreme effort that the village recognized her as having saved them, and ever person in the town knew her name at the end of her time there.

Leah has also accepted a request made by the magic council to beat Harper Goldenshine to the treasure for the sake of Fiore.  It would be terrible if someone like him got his hands on the powerful magic objects that are in the trove.  Admittedly, she is planning to accept a reward for this mission as well as perhaps one item or something, but it would all be perfectly legal.  This was requested by the Magic Council, and was a famous assignment that was put out to many different mages from all over Fiore.  Although she had a tough time with all of the traps, she held in there and used her wits and her environment (such as the floor, the treasure, the small space) as well as her magic to defeat her opponents.  At the same time, she managed to get more comfortable with people from another guild, Sabertooth, which is important for up and coming mages in order to show good relations between legal guilds.

She's also going treasure hunting with the other mages of Golden Phoenix as well as done more mundane things like helping out a man whose staff abandoned their positions.  Even though it was at a cosplay cafe, she did her best to serve the customers right and did not blow up in temper because of the way she was treated.

- some threads that don't really involve reputation, in less detail -

She also navigated the busy streets of Hargeon Town to get a passport, ventured to the Neutral Grounds in order to obtain an iLac, and spent an entire day trying to figure out how to recover a missing necklace for someone.  Leah trained with her old teacher and realized how important it was to never regret your actions in the past but to learn from them anyways.  From that encounter, she developed her character immensely and also found closure on what had happened to her when it came to her resurrection after drowning.  She also brought back a shipment of gorgeous roses for a man and did not steal any even though she loves beautiful and shiny things.  Finally, on the way to Ace of Spades, she got caught in a sandstorm but was already in a cave due to her wise decision of not travelling during the hottest part of the day (doing so would have slowed down her travels quite a bit).  She saved another girl from flying out of the cave due to the force of the sandstorm and also led the two to some underground treasure and together with them defeated skeletal warriors, archers, and the leader of the bandits who had tried to rob the grave of the king of pirates.

If this is not acceptable for position #1, I'd like to try for #3 or #4.  I trust your judgement, and if Leah is not ready for any of them then it's time for me to work harder and try again later!

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 11th April 2017, 7:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 2nd April 2017, 4:17 pm

RP Sample:

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 2nd April 2017, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 2nd April 2017, 5:52 pm

Magic:
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 15th April 2017, 10:26 pm

Bookkeeping Things

Aura- 0 jewels (avatar) 500,000 jewels (signature) // status positive for avatar/signature
    Charlotte- 40,000 jewels (negative response to exception status) 0 jewels (two avatars) 250,000 jewels (signature) // status positive for avatar/signature negative for all else
    Nine- 750,000 jewels (signature) 250 jewels (avatar) // status positive for avatar/signature
    Shipping Goddess- status positive for signature
    Nishikiori- 200,000 jewels (avatars) // status double negative for everything

TOTAL AMOUNT OWED:
    200,000 jewels (Nishikiori)
    + any support

Please read the fine print when ordering if you wish to maintain your sanity.
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 21st April 2017, 4:34 am

Disclaimer: Not everything in this shop is to be taken seriously.  Rules are subject to change at any time.  Exceptions are arbitrary and extremely biased in every way that the creator wishes them to be.  True costs are whatever the buyer thinks the work is worth,
    so if you think it's absolute shiet and you don't use it, you don't have to pay anything at all.

Exceptions:

Fine Print 4.21.17

To ask for exceptions
    Code:
    [b]Account Name:[/b] account name here
    [b]Category Requesting:[/b] avatar, banner, what are you requesting a check on exception status for?
    Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 1st May 2017, 6:31 pm

Leahndr Aspont's Bank

Not Approved/Incomplete/Absolete/Archived
    ✓ EXP Credited in Exam Thread
    Cancelled Thread
    Something Special in Blue
    Empty Acquired Slot
    AH = Acquired Here

General Information:

Spoiler:

Out of Character Threads:

Spoiler: