Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player Katakuri

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Repository of L.A.

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player -
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lavinia Botticelli
    Primary Magic: Kiah Lake
    Secondary Magic:

The Repository of L.A.

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 21st March 2017, 4:01 pm

Signature things

»Street Gixie«
    »Leahndr Aspont«
    »Leah's Arsenal«
    "Dum spiro, spero."

"I will be unavailable nearly all of Friday-Sunday.  You have been warned."

If you want I will find time for you, to waste on you; time to spend on pity for you.

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 22nd April 2017, 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Re: The Repository of L.A.

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 23rd March 2017, 7:37 pm

Mission Things

Right, so I dunno if it's just me but I find that a mission really helps keep things in a thread moving, and you can always plot along the way.  So I'm looking for some people who'd like to do a mission with Leah, preferably B Rank since that's around 40ish posts or a C Rank is fine too.  Another reason missions are epic is that Leah is a bit of a loner when jewels or treasure or whatnot aren't involved, so she'll be more motivated to interact this way.  (It basically forces her to.)

I'm also possibly looking for someone who can mentor her, because even if Leah doesn't care so much, EXP is addicting for me and secretly likes adventures  (and she and authority actually tend to get along meh, at least usually on the surface) .  Or really just anyone who doesn't mind going on a job with her.  Socials are okay; if you have an epic idea for a social, I'm sure we can work things out.

Characters from Golden Phoenix or outwardly excitable, cheerful, good, rude, stubborn, truthful... just to name a few traits, are particularly good for being similar or kind of foils to Leah.  I think things could end up interesting if we try, no matter who it is.  C Rank mages or higher-ranked mentors or mages are preferred for jobs listed, but C Rank jobs work with D Rank mages : D

I have some recommendations for mission threads (a giant sploosh of them), and if you have any other ideas for jobs to do, they are welcomed.

Lots of Jewels.  Explosives.
    40 Posts.  Treasure Hunting.
    Needs a B Rank.  Kinda Short.
    Needs a Dark/Neutral Mage.  Sounds like a sh** ton of fun.
    40 Posts.  And Free Stuff=Leah Loves.
    40 Posts.  Leah Hates Haunted Things.
    Kinda Vague Description.  Could Be Good for Plot.
    Needs a C Rank.  SO MANY JEWELS.
    Knives.  Lots of em.  And Free Stuff=Leah Loves.
    She'd Be Curious About the Venom.  Also Jewels.

I have two job slots open right now, and I will be unable to post this Friday-Sunday in particular so that's a thing.  And this is for after my magic is approved.

Also, my signature seems to be permanently broken.

...and is anyone else utterly addicted to League, no matter how many times you try to uninstall?

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 23rd March 2017, 7:39 pm

Job:
    Job Title: Road Fighter

Player Requirements:
    * 1-2 mages, C rank.
    *If 2 people accompany each other you can not fight the bonus bosses. For soloing you must have 16 posts with 400 words and, 18 or 20 if fighting the bonus boss(es). If having 2 fighters on this job you must have 8 posts each for the beginning fights including the one with Tagas. You may tag-team the final boss and bonus bosses. Each post must have 500 words if teaming.

Job Requirements: Win the tournament. Each fight takes up 2 full post, so make it good. Using any weapons, armors, pets, or items will result in disqualifications and failure of the job. Also killing someone results in failure.

Job Location: Talonia Arena

Job Description: "Fighters from all around Fiore have gathered to see who is the world's strongest! All fighters are eligible and you get to show off your insane fighting skills. We are finally proud to present the Road Fighter Tournament! You will fight a total of fifteen fighters, and don't worry your health and mana will be restored after every fight! So come on down, you have nothing to fear!"
    -Letter found in your guild hall
    Enemies: All enemies except the boss and semi boss and bonus bosses are counted as Normal. You don't have to roll and can fight them in any order. Afterward you must fight the semi boss, then the main boss, then the bonus bosses if you wish. After each fight you regain 20% mana and 20% hp.
    Weak:

Normal:
    Wyvern: This is the man who won the tournament last year, and he is known as the best fighter the world has seen. His Dragon Fist and Wave Motion Cannon are a force to be reconed with, as well as his Tornado Blade Kick. The Dragon Fist is an uppercut that sends you sky high, and his tornado blade kick is a way to screw gravity and helecopter across the arena with a ton of kicks. Lastly his trademarked Wave Motion Cannon is a blast of wind and lightning at you. He deals C Ranked damage with all of his attacks including regular ones, except the Dragon Fist which deals B Rank damage.

Masters: Masters is Wyvern's childhood rival and blond-haired friend. He is very egotistical and uses the same moveset as Wyvern, so some could say that he is on the same level as Wyvern, but that isn't true and even he knows that. He deals C Rank damage with every one of his attacks including the ones Wyvern has, and he shares every move with Wyvern.

Detective Chun: This fighter is a detective from INTERPOL and has gone through detective training. She wears a blue Chinese qipao with maroon stockings. Detective Chun fights with a special fighting style taught to her by a demon, and she too has her own set of moves. She can fire a slow ranged attack similar to the Wave Motion Cannon, and can enhance her kicks to super speeds. She mainly fights using her legs, although she is strong with her fists and may use them if need be. Her slower ranged attack deals C Rank damage, and if she speeds up her attacks they deal D Rank damage but in rapid succession, quickly piling up damage.

Cam: Cam is one of Detective Chun's best friends. While what she is wearing may show a little more than you would feel comfortable with in battle, and hugs her a little too much she is not to be taken lightly. Her legs and fists alike are extremely powerful, and she can surround her legs with green energy to produce her Cannon Drill, and jump up in the air for a backflip kick the Cannon Upper, and she knows many different pressure points and will try to paralyze you in battle if she hits you in one. For damage she deals 1 and a half C ranked damage (3 D) with each of the special moves, and if she hits your pressure point within the fight the next attack will hit because you'll be paralyzed, unless you're immune to paralysis.

Hibiki: Kick his arse. Hibiki is the worst fighter alive and won't take any effort to beat. He uses a messed up version of Wyvern and Masters's moves, and he even wears a pink version of their gi. Hibiki is just... Useless. Everyone of his attacks deal D ranked damage and he will taunt every once and a while. Demolish him.

Mike Bison: This guy is very similar to the world's own Mike Tyson. He fights like a boxer and is wearing a boxer's outfit. He uses no special moves, and just punches the ever living crap out of you. Sadly he deals 1 and a half damage with every punch

Balrog: This man is a narcissist. No I mean narcissist beyond all narcissists. He even hides his face beyond a mask just because the world isn't worthy enough to see his beautiful face. He uses a wolverine claw glove thing On his left hand, and is a master acrobat. Flying around the arena with precision this man
    Strong:
    Tagas: (semi-boss)Tagas is the king. He fights with EXTREMELY powerful moves. He can throw fireballs and punch with the force to crack brick walls, it's obvious why he is the champion for every year except last year, when Wyvern beat him. He fights with the Muai Thai fighting style. He stands at over 7 feet tall, most of this being his extremely long legs. He deals B Rank damage with any hit, and his fireballs deal C rank damage. It takes him 6 C Rank hits to take down.

Vega: Vega is the evil ruler of an elite orginization meant to take over the planet. He wears an all red version of what would look like a colonel's outfit, with a purple hat and cape to accompany it. Vega can jump extremely high, and can summon purple fire from his hands and surround his entire body in it. While he only does C Rank damage he is much more versatile than Tagas, using his fire to do many different attacks and with great speed. Plus he has even better health than Tagas. He takes 7 C Rank Damage to take down.

Boss: (both are optional)
    Kouken: The master of Wyvern and Masters, he is not really that much of a fighter as he used to be as a teen, although he can still kick some arse. He uses the same movesets as Masters and Wyvern, except all of his moves does 1 and a half C damage. Kouken takes 8 C rank hits to take down.

Demon: After you beat Kouken (if you decide to face him) Demon will appear. He will throw Kouken aside and will prepare for battle. As his soul was sold to a demon to gain maximum power, his strength is immense but at the cost of his vitality. He uses an upgraded version of Masters and Wyvern's movesets, being able to use the Wave Motion Cannon in the air, use the Dragon Fist and Helicopter Blade Kick, as well as his own moveset. He can teleport short distances and use the Demon Flip, when he jumps into the air and demonic energy surrounds his foot and kicks downward. Unlike everyone else in this tournament, Demon fights to kill, seeing everyone who loses a fight to him as unworthy to live on this earth. Another thing that's different with him- he has special moves. These techniques will be used on the second post of his match, and one is the Ultra Wave Motion Cannon, when he fires a great purple energy beam at you, and the second will be the Punch of Death, when he punches the ground (or you into the ground) with the force to make a giant crater in the ground. As his vitality is lower Demon takes 4 C Rank hits to beat, but he deals B Rank damage with every attack, except his super moves which deal A Rank damage.

Reward:
    *7,000 J,
    * +1 C ranks worth of exp

UA - Running Out of Air:
    Job title: Underwater adventure: running out of air
    Player requirements: Minimum 220 words per post, must roll at least 5 times to summon the boss automatically. Defeat him and complete the mission in less than 15 posts.
    Job requirements: C-rank mage or equivalent, maximum of 3 mages.
    Job location: Crescent Island
    Job description:

„We’ve recently uncovered na ancient artifact resting deep under the water’s surface. According to legends and our data so far, it should be capable of enchanting one’s body with magical properties, making anyone capable of breathing underwater. Recovery of this artifact is absolutely essential for our research! Unfortunately, it also seems to make any non-human creature aggressive. Which is why we need a mage to dive in that crystal-clear water and beat up some fish! Oh, and don’t worry about the air. We’ve prepared several air-lacrimas that will allow you to do your job... for a while. The artifact looks like a crystal ball, shining with a briliant, red light. Now, chop chop, get to it already!“

-Geoss, the main researcher

Consume the air lacrimas, creating a small bubble of air around your head that allows you to breath underwater for a limited time. Make haste and recover the artifact before you run out of air! But be warned, the underwater life will get in your way because of the artifact’s aura. You also cannot talk underwater, even with the air bubble, which makes communicating a bit more difficult.
    Note for fire mages: Your magic will be 75% less efficient once you’re submerged.

Enemies:
    Weak: Fish swarm
    PICTURE REFERENCE:
    A big group of 20 or more completely normal fishes. They aren’t very threatening, but they are pretty annoying. They’ll try to nibble on you and if you’re not careful, they can actually deal D-rank damage to you. But it should be easy enough to get rid of them by flailing around a whole bunch or using a large-scale spell of any rank.

Normal: Spotted ray x2
    PICTURE REFERENCE:
    Normally a completely harmless creatures. But the artifact’s aura turned them rabid and now they‘re attacking everything in sight! They will try to ram you, causing C-rank damage and can withstand two C-rank spells before they loose interest and leave.

Strong: White shark
    PICTURE REFERENCE:
    Dangerous and big! And thanks to the artifact’s aura, they will attack even if they don’t smell any blood. They move fast and their bites deal C-rank damage and make you bleed, removing additional D-rank worth of HP the next two turns. It takes four C-rank spells to make them realize that they’re not at the top of a food chain and leave.  

Boss: Great octopus
    PICTURE REFERENCE:
    You finally made it to the artifact! But this big fella is sitting right on top of it and refuses to move, which means that you’ll have to use force. It has ten tentacles that will try to attack and restrain you, dealing B-rank damage. It will also spew out some ink at the beginning of the battle, making it harder for anyone to see. It takes 10 C-rank spells to get him away from the artifact, grab it as soon as you can and swim to the surface!

Reward: 10k Jewels, unlocks next job in the underwater adventure series.

~~Credits to VindStot.

Next Top Model:
    Job Title: Fiore's next top model
    Player Requirements: Only 1 person is allowed to take this job, 5 posts minimum every post has to have 300 words
    Job Requirements: Become Fiore's next top model
    Job Location: Rose Garden
    Job Description: It's that time of the year again! Fiore's next top model will be starting. One day you past by a poster with auditions for Fiore's next top model you decided to sign yourself up just for the experience. Though a couple of days later you get a letter stating you get to participate! You and 5 other competitors (total of 6 participants) These other guys and girls will do anything to get the title of Fiore's next top model!

This job can be done by boys and girls. The competition will be taking 5 weeks every week someone will drop out of the competition. Every post has to describe the week. The following things needs be in the week: Clothes shopping, a photo shoot and walking on the catwalk. The order of shopping and the photo shoot is up to you though the catwalk has to be on Friday. After the catwalk you can skip to the next week. Every week will also have a theme that you're clothes have to reflect on, the themes of the weeks are also up to you. You can also create your competitors. Try to be as creative as possible.

Reward: 9k jewels, C-rank exp and bragging rights on being Fiore's next top model.

--credit to KTH

Find My Lion Cub:
    Job: Find The Little Lion!
    Player Requirements: 3 mages max. 20 post minimum. 250 words per post min.
    Job Requirements: Must have at least one C rank mage, Find and return the lion cub unharmed.
    Job Location: Serene Cliff
    Job Description: "Yo! I'm searching for my cute cub of a lion! I was wondering if you can help me. He's orange with a brown mane. I love my little Scotty to death, but he's lost! Last time I saw him we were taking a nap at the serene cliffs when I woke up he was gone. I don't know anyone else to turn to. One last things he loves onions! Don't judge my pet cub! Well please notify me if you find him. I miss him greatly. -Yu"
    Enemies:
    Weak- the Ha-abwera Beetle; a special beetle found near the cliffs that devour other insects. They are normal sized beetles, but their pincers are strong enough to draw blood and come in large swarms. They appear to be intelligent and work as a group, often performing ambushes or flanks on targets that have the main group pushed back.
    Normal- Raptor; giant meat eating birds that circle the forest and cliffs. Will eat anything large enough for it to get its talons on.
    Strong- Great White Moose: A rare creature hardly ever seen, but not to be mistaken for an Albino Moose. The antlers it grows are pure white, as well as hacing white stripe flowing down its back. It is seriously territorial and will either crush trespassors to death or charge them off of the cliff. It has been known to knock down small heavy armored vehicles like a wrecking ball and keep going.
    Reward: 1500 Jewels

Hey there!  You may have seen me around, you may have not, but I'm looking for a B or A Ranked mage who can post frequently, not necessarily every day (but I imagine throwing posts back and forth sometimes when we're both online and have enough time).  My time zone is GMT -5; I don't know how much that matters, since people work and sleep at different times anyways, but it's there in case you think it'd be helpful to know.

So, Leah is a legal mage from Golden Phoenix, which means I do Legal and Neutral missions Judging from the current teams, it seems like GP is in an alliance with BR and PC, although to be honest a team isn't necessary to partner on missions at all and would just be a nice something to maybe have a little bit more of a plot thing going on instead of randomly meeting.

I really want to do Protect the Forest especially because I think it would be a cool way to explain how she got her pegasus, Ilosa.  I also want to do Angels and Demons for the spell slot, but I've noticed that it's double EXP which is cool too.
     Lollipop Twister sounded super fun, but unfortunately I don't have water magic or a ship.  If anyone has either, or a pet that can swim (I can always make a pet, they're cool :D) it seems like a good option.  I also thought Clockwork: Invasion seemed fun, but I was mostly just thinking of like going undercover as Orianna and using that appearance which would be super cool.

(If you're interested in ranking up fastish then I think the Syndicate and Forge and Angels and Shine are all double A-Rank EXP.  Those all look fun, and I'm not really familiar with large scale combat so it'd be good practice as well since most seem to involve that.)

I'm not the fastest or the best poster in the world, but please give me a chance!  If you want to do another job too, I love suggestions!  You can contact me on skype or reply here

Sincerely,
    Leah

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 22nd April 2017, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 23rd March 2017, 7:49 pm

Leahndr Aspont's Bank

Not Approved/Incomplete/Absolete/Archived
    ✓ EXP Credited in Exam Thread
    Cancelled Thread
    Something Special in Blue
    Empty Acquired Slot
    AH = Acquired Here

General Information:

Spoiler:

Out of Character Threads:

Spoiler:

The Storehouse:

Spoiler:
    Spells & Abilities:

• AH Poniard's Kiss [B Rank Spell Slot]

Weapons, Armor, & Magic Items:
    Quest & Cosmetic Items:

Pet(s):

Spoiler:

• AH Ilosa [Non-Combat]
    • [url=Url of pet app goes here]Pet Name[/url]
    • [url=Url of pet app goes here]Pet Name[/url]

Ongoing Missions:

Spoiler:

Finished Missions:

Spoiler:

D to C:
    C to B:
    B to A:

Ongoing Threads:

Spoiler:

Finished Threads:

Spoiler:

• [url=Url of thread goes here]Thread Title[/url]

Total EXP wrote:8225 Experience

Number of Jobs wrote:15 D-Rank (375) : 8 C-Rank (600) : 3 B-Rank (1000) : 2 A-Rank (6250)

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 1st May 2017, 5:38 pm; edited 113 times in total

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 26th March 2017, 3:29 pm

A clamorous shouting came from behind the redhead, and she instinctively slipped a small dagger into her hand.  The soft, leather-bound handle was comforting to her nerves, but they were hardly frayed.  Steadily assessing the situation, the mage cleanly vanished the weapon away and smiled diplomatically at the sturdily built young man who seemed so outwardly bright... literally.

"Enchanted, Mashyuu of Sabertooth.  My name is Lise, Lise Ansem.  From Lamia Scale."  With a wry smile, she extended a hand in polite greeting.  Underneath her jacket, the Golden Phoenix guild symbol shifted into a beautiful rose-hued lamia.  (It never actually changed, just was disappeared with good old fashioned makeup magic from Magnolia Town, with the lamia created on top.)

"Quite a beacon you are, Mashyuu.  I happen to be looking for someone not quite so... ostentatious: really, multiple someones.  Do you know anything about missing people from this area?"

Had she made it to the old guild house yet?  Hopefully, or else the question would be perhaps confusing.  In all honesty however, there could have been people missing from this area as well.  Great, obscure questioning was her favorite, and so was putting in the effort to talk in uptown city gab.

Then another fellow arrived, this one rather conspicuous as well.  His presence was rather, well, unsettling- for no plain reason at all.  Somehow, LA just felt unsafe around the

Leahndr Aspont wrote:Username: Leahndr Aspont
    Character Name: Leahndr Aspont
    Face Claim: Katarina (du Couteau) from League of Legends
    Preferences: You may have any part of her name on it, or you could use her initials (L.A.)
    I would like any themes that fit with her images, since she has a lot of pictures wearing different clothing.  She does use weaponry so something involving that would be cool.  Try to avoid anything meant to be sexy, so no Kitty Cat or Red Card skin images, or a lot of the fan art.  Also, please don't use any project/robot images of her, and she's not bloodthirsty so no blood splatters or anything like that, a murderous vibe or whatnot :P.  It'd be nice if you could add the GP logo, I think it's easy to get off one of the banners but I'm not completely sure.  PM me if you do need it.  For colors, I like pink and yellow, not so much red but I know the FC kind of lends itself to that so go ahead and use reds if it looks best. Blue and gold come after pink as well, and you could do monochrome white, gold, and black and I'd also be delighted with that.
    Will it be simple?: No.  No it will not.  Or maybe it will, if you want it to be.

Of course you reserve the right to not take this request or any.  If you do accept this one, though, I just am wondering how to transfer jewels to you?

Mashyuu Kumonosu- Lise Ansem
    Suna Maralu- Niesce Lily, (Lise Ansem)
    Ursala- Lise Ansem (Niesce Lily)
    Frey Rune- Lise (Niesce Lily)
    Leila Vergious- Lise (Leah)

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 22nd April 2017, 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 1st April 2017, 7:18 pm

Leahndr Aspont wrote:*breathes deeply* alright, here we go...

Character Name: Leahndr Aspont
    Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position Wanted: Rising Star #1 or whichever is fitting (shoot for the moon!)
    Activity: I've been active since I joined, but I realize that I am comparatively a new member to the site.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: As a general overview, Leah is a peaceful girl who likes swords but only ever fights when she has to.  She never plays with her food and has strong morals about how it is right to treat other people.  Although she can be lazy at times, almost always one would find her to be hard working and ready to crack down and get to business.  I will now explain why she deserves a position as Rising Star, by talking a little bit about her growth as a mage (therefore in chronological order).

Leah began her journey as a mage in Magnolia Town, where she helped out a boy with his swimming lessons despite the fact that he was a brat and she was deathly terrified of water at the time.  This shows how she prioritizes other peoples' lives over her own, since she expected to die when she could not swim back up to the surface.  However, since she had managed to get the boy out of the water before he could drown, she was ready to die in peace.  It also demonstrates that even if Leah has a great level of self-preservation and definitely does not want to die, she is courageous and can risk her life in situations where it is necessary.  Around that same time, Leah also helped out at a hospital where visitors had donated blood and needed assistance.  The environment was completely new for her, and she also felt unnerved by the fact that one of the patients reminded her of a ghost from her past.  Still, she did her job and got a notice from the Magic Council specifically as gratitude for her efforts.

She definitely does not consider herself to be above helping ordinary people with their problems.  After all, Leah did deliver a love letter to a childhood friend of the sender, and she considers love to be one of the most important things in the world.  This influences her to make good decisions and to always be looking out for people.  Even if something makes her uncomfortable, she will usually try to assist people in any way that's possible because of her conscience and desire to see relationships be built and last.  For example, she was uneasy about impersonating a girl on her first date with a young man, but she did it because she understood how flustered she was and didn't want the relationship to break right away without the two even really getting to know each other.  Shyness can get in the way sometimes but it shouldn't ruin someone's chances.  Furthermore, she chose not to be evil and do what the client didn't want her to do; for example, Leah did not kiss the guy even though she easily could have.

Besides working to improve the lives of the general population of common people, she also is known as something of a celebrity because of her position as Fiore's next top model.  It may sound a bit skeptical at first, but the show revealed how much she genuinely didn't think poorly of the other girls and also was fair in competition.  Not only is this an example of good morals but also tells people that Leah is not completely serious and solemn all the time.  She can laugh and look flirty as well: have you seen those photoshoots?  This competition also got her name out, since it was announced to basically all of Fiore.  Don't think that she's stuck up or super prim all the time, however!  Leah spent days searching for a little kid's pet lion cub out in the forest.  She fell off a cliff, outsmarted the raptors that were hunting her, and struggled against the water (which of course completely freaked her out due to her fear of it).  She also used research to figure out what kind of beetle was inhabiting the Serene Cliffs and eating the other creatures, which shows her ingenuity and problem solving.

Leah can also work with researchers and serious adults, not just those belonging to the celebrity world or that of ordinary folks.  She cooperated with Dr. Geoss and his assistant, Ulla, even though the woman did not like her at all.  It was for the sake of finding an artifact for important research that might enable humans to breathe underwater freely some day.  Another good example of her having to work with adults but by more of an intimidating factor, was when she was hired to guard guests in an inn from a possible murderer.  Although they underestimated her at first, she proved her guts and killed the man who was behind it all.  She also used cool hard logic to dissuade the innocent people from lynching her or arresting her as the murderer.  Instead of killing the chief, who was also innocent but only thought Leah was the criminal, she knocked him out after it was clear that peace was not an answer.

Along with the help of Mashyuu, a mage from Sabertooth, she was able to rescue the citizens who had been captured by a necromancer.  Throughout the entire mission, Leah was especially unnerved because she has no belief in the supernatural, yet there were so many strange things going on that she could barely not believe it.  She fought a horde of zombies, killed the evil giant of a butler using strategy and stealth, and defeated the necromancer in single combat.  The civilians on the rooftop  were saved.  It was an extremely difficult mission and the first that the girl attempted to complete with the aid of another mage, and she learned valuable lessons about trusting other people (such as giving up the knowledge of how her magic works) for the sake of the greater good (completing the mission and saving the innocents).

Determined to not only improve the lives of people in Fiore but also to use her skills in other countries of Earthland, Leah first went to Minstrel.  It was another rescue mission, and the captives were the Townsend family.  Along with Atha, Atma, and Portha, the redhead was successful in saving Sir Townsend and his relatives.  To get through, they had to defeat a band of Earth Magic users, all the while being careful not to damage their cloaks.  This was because the group used espionage and intelligence to avoid the majority of their enemies until they came upon a room, where they searched for information on the dark guild's activities as well as on the location of the captives.  The girls encountered summoners, who they also had to battle.  Then, they faced a teleporation wizard; Leah had to figure out his pattern of attack before she could predict where he was going to be and win the fight.  They saved the Townsends, and Leah was recognized as a formal Musketeer by the government and invited to come back with warm welcome waiting for her.

Next, her adventures took the girl to the Neutral Grounds and then the Pergrande Kingdom.  Here, she proved that she can be trusted with sensitive information and goods.  The entire duration of the job, Leah did not divulge the fact that she was a mage and did not open the parcel.  This preserved the peace with the Pergrande Kingdom and even helped remove some of the reputation that everyone from Fiore is a flashy mage who doesn't value weaponry skills.  Speaking of reputation, Leah cares very much about how her country is regarded to others.  This was part of the reason she traveled so much around this time; it was important to her that Fiore be known to everyone as the amazing place she knew it was.

Next, she journeyed to Ca-Elum, where she answered the call for help and captured a thief.  Since this job was broadcasted to a great many nations in Earthland, it is well known that she finally managed to subdue the thief and complete the assignment.  She also chased him through the streets of the city, which shows her dedication for the law.  Later, she traveled to Bellum in order to help a couple save their son.  Once again, this displays the immense importance she places on love of any kind, be it family love or that between a pair.  She did not do a dumb thing and try to take on 10 A-Rank mages of her own; instead, she went about using a disguise and managed to return the child to his parents without any conflict.

Leah was also trusted to guard cities in Midi on account of the fact that much of the fighting force was called to protect the visiting dignitaries in the capitol.  Although the night went by very peacefully, the fact that she was willing to aid the foreigners and protect complete strangers shows how she extends her desire not to see anybody die even to those she has no relationship with.  Just in general, she hates the waste of life.  However, that does not mean that she is completely opposed to fighting under friendly terms.  Although she considers war or battle to be utterly serious business, Leah understands well that it is necessary to practice in order to remain efficient in combat.  She dueled a young Musketeer from Minstrel like a comrade and won by the judgement of spectators and official referees.  Furthermore, she did it with a weapon she was very unfamiliar with, the rapier, and was unable to use her own ReQuipped arms.  This shows she can adapt to different situations and still create a good outcome.

Even though she went to all of these foreign countries, Leah never lost her humility and willingness to help those that nobody knows of.  In Magnolia Town, she searched for someone she could lend assistance to and found it in the form of children playing tag.  It was hardly an enormous quest or anything even close, but she played with the children to the best of her ability and humored them, being tagged as it for basically the entire time the game lasted with her in it.  This prevented them from getting mad at their friends who left the game for ice cream, and it also shows how she takes time out of her day to have fun and isn't serious all the way through her bones.  Besides that, Leah helped out an elderly mailman who was having trouble delivering his packages because his van had broken down.  Not only did she finish his job for the day but she also accepted the very little reward that he had to offer and did not display the greed that she sometimes does, showing her improvement there.  Also, she gave the man a ride back to the post office and did not just leave him in the middle of the road.  Her mount attracted a great deal of attention even though it was completely unintentional, so she became even more recognizable to everyday people.

Probably most importantly of all, she saved Shirotsume from a fallen angel who was trying to burn the entire mountain town to the ground.  Even though the civilians were frightened and refused to help her aside from a few directions, she went from house to house and warned people that there was a fire and that they needed to get to safety.  After that, Leah ran to get the water to put out the flames herself and ended up having to battle the hellish fire using thing.  Although she won, it was a close call since her javelin's ice magic was slow to act even if it did work in the end.  Then, she used all of her clothes to soak them in water so she could bring it back to the fire; the mage also used all of the garments stored in her extra-dimensional space, pulling out all the stops to prevent the fire from spreading any more.  It was by her extreme effort that the village recognized her as having saved them, and ever person in the town knew her name at the end of her time there.

Leah has also accepted a request made by the magic council to beat Harper Goldenshine to the treasure for the sake of Fiore.  It would be terrible if someone like him got his hands on the powerful magic objects that are in the trove.  Admittedly, she is planning to accept a reward for this mission as well as perhaps one item or something, but it would all be perfectly legal.  This was requested by the Magic Council, and was a famous assignment that was put out to many different mages from all over Fiore.  Although she had a tough time with all of the traps, she held in there and used her wits and her environment (such as the floor, the treasure, the small space) as well as her magic to defeat her opponents.  At the same time, she managed to get more comfortable with people from another guild, Sabertooth, which is important for up and coming mages in order to show good relations between legal guilds.

She's also going treasure hunting with the other mages of Golden Phoenix as well as done more mundane things like helping out a man whose staff abandoned their positions.  Even though it was at a cosplay cafe, she did her best to serve the customers right and did not blow up in temper because of the way she was treated.

- some threads that don't really involve reputation, in less detail -

She also navigated the busy streets of Hargeon Town to get a passport, ventured to the Neutral Grounds in order to obtain an iLac, and spent an entire day trying to figure out how to recover a missing necklace for someone.  Leah trained with her old teacher and realized how important it was to never regret your actions in the past but to learn from them anyways.  From that encounter, she developed her character immensely and also found closure on what had happened to her when it came to her resurrection after drowning.  She also brought back a shipment of gorgeous roses for a man and did not steal any even though she loves beautiful and shiny things.  Finally, on the way to Ace of Spades, she got caught in a sandstorm but was already in a cave due to her wise decision of not travelling during the hottest part of the day (doing so would have slowed down her travels quite a bit).  She saved another girl from flying out of the cave due to the force of the sandstorm and also led the two to some underground treasure and together with them defeated skeletal warriors, archers, and the leader of the bandits who had tried to rob the grave of the king of pirates.

If this is not acceptable for position #1, I'd like to try for #3 or #4.  I trust your judgement, and if Leah is not ready for any of them then it's time for me to work harder and try again later!

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 11th April 2017, 7:04 pm; edited 6 times in total

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 2nd April 2017, 4:17 pm

RP Sample:
    "Ibi paene es, mea Larkula," said an open-faced woman with willowy limbs and turquoise hair and eyes.  She clapped her hands excitedly as a slightly pudgy blonde child dropped her arms in exhaustion.

"Proxima!  Iterum te conari volo, mea Larkula.  Ea facere potes scio,"
    the statuesque female implored the girl, shaking her shoulder slightly.

"Mater, non possum.  Defessa sum," Lark protested as she lifted her eyes from the ground to meet those of the goddess.  Whatever she saw in the bottomless azure pools apparently changed her opinion in a few seconds, for the magelet sealed her disbelief in herself and shoved her tiredness out of mind.  "Tibi, mater."  Her arms rose slowly above her waist, and they quivered visibly with the effort of just doing so.  

The sea goddess Leucothea chose wisely not to comment; at least, she did until the child began to speak in a half-hearted mutter.  "Minime, Lark!" the girl's name flew from her lips without an affectionate diminutive form.  Gone was the sweet mother, replaced by the deity whose wrath sank fleets and was a pure promise of death.  "Visne a manibus deis deabusque flammi moriari?  Dic, puella, dic!"  The woman punctuated her remarks with a fair, but rather light shove against her student's shoulder.  Seemingly the action was only light for the goddess, as Lark stumbled backwards a good six meters until her back hit a table with a painful thud.

Her eyes flew open wide, and they burned a liquid copper color.  Cheeks ruddy with shame and anger at the mistreatment, no matter how unintentional (or intentional, by the woman's ire) she cried out her feelings.

"Odisse Deae Mari!"
    Lark howled in a pure cry of fury and frusturation.  "Leucothea, te odi!  Te odi!"  Words haggard as raw emotion almost leaked from her body, so did salt water itself.  Exploding from what seemed to be her every pore and rushing towards the blue goddess, a great torrent attacked.  Choking on her rage, the girl stared at the flow in brief horror before Leucothea shook her head and swept it up between her arms like a piece of... of tangible silk fabric.  Every drop disappeared as she spread her hands wide and smiled lightly at Lark, as if expecting something.

"Aieeee!  Accendit, mater!"  A few stray spurts escaped from her nostrils, and the almost silver-haired girl coughed out more salt water from her lungs.  "Mater, mare-  ...?"  She began to speak before noticing that the ocean deity had fallen silent and was simply regarding the pools of water left over from the magelet's not so graceful hacking and sputtering.

"...tum odisse formitus est," said the goddess mildly, showing no sign of the displeasure she had before.  Chastised, Lark promptly clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Sed bonum est.  Iam ire et quietem capere," the stately female said, bestowing a thin smile upon her protegee and dismissing Lark with a shooing motion towards the hallway.  The girl's apartments now comprised a wing on the other side of the palace, so she didn't sleep quite as near to the immortal's chambers as she had in the past.  

"I-Ita vero, mater!"  The atmosphere dictated that she should salute, but that was a thoroughly bad idea.  Instead thinking of the change in her situation from the past and particularly how Leucothea hadn't been so demanding while she had been a child, Lark slipped out of the room.  She did pause at the threshold to glance back and wave shyly to the deity.  Her lips parted in an attempt to force out a word of thanks, but the best she could do was a soft, "G-gratias tibi ago," as pleasure still colored her voice from the earlier praise.  Scrambling to leave, Lark made it safely out of the vicinity of the volatile goddess and rushed towards her own room.  Having had her energy restored by the brief word of acknowledgement she had received, no matter how convoluted the wording had been originally (was her hate being like a roar a good thing?), the magelet felt motivated to practice.  Bed time would have to wait.

-----------------------

"Ubi itinerum facimus, mater?" a plaintive voice asked as a pale faced woman wrapped the speaker, a child, in a soft furred blanket.  Her blue hair limp and dull, the deity picked up the large bundle of flesh and fabric as easily as if it were a basket of fruit on the dining room table.

"Shh..." Leucothea murmured as her eyes darted around the foyer of the palace nervously.  It was a pity they had to leave, yet who dared deny the king of all the sea? "Tace, mea Larkula.  Athamas vir bonus non est, ut scis.  I must go," she said regretfully, switching to the common tongue.

"Mater?  Quid dicis?  Quid agimus?"
     Lark had not heard it outside of language lessons before.

"Speak like this, dearest one.  Listen closely.  You are the child I never had, and I have taught you as much as I can for now.  I will find you again if it's possible, and I regret leaving you so early, but... it must be done."  With that, the two disappeared in a bright flash of light.  Behind them, the palace and lavish scene winked out of existence as the energy left the makeshift world Leucothea had created.  Lark was rendered unconscious with magic, because the girl was frightened of leaving the castle and still could not understand what was happening.  It didn't help that the goddess refused to use their language anymore.  And in the end, the sleeping form of the child was left on the doorstep of a kindly old couple in Magnolia Town, whom the deity had deemed appropriate to finish raising her.  Leaving Lark was... not the option that the woman would have chosen for someone she loved so, but it had to be done, didn't it?

-----------------------

"YOU ABANDONED ME!  Left me with these... people... who said I was their daughter?  You have no right to say to stop.  To say that I... that I am yours or that you love me.  Tua culpa, mater.  I cannot speak the language beyond simple words, for I never learned them.  Why?  Because you abandoned me.  You left me behind.  But I'll keep you with me forever, Leucothea.  Mother.  I will, I promise... and I don't break my promises, just like you taught me to.  You've become who you told me to hate, but I could never hate you.  Instead, I'll purify you!  And you won't be a liar anymore.  The forsworn will become the avenger, do you see?  Do you see, mater?  And of course I'll love you.  I love you still.  That's why I'll keep you forever, you see."

The slim blonde smiled with genuine sweetness at the woman, whose aquamarine dress was ripped from the mage's attacks.  Deities were powerful, of course, but a certain kind of magic seemed to be twice as effective against her.  Or alternatively, perhaps it was only her thirst for vengeance, to serve the goddess a retribution equal to what she had put the girl through, that had made Lark so dominating in this fight.  It didn't matter in the end.  Immortal as they were, everything can be killed...

And Leucothea didn't mind too much meeting her end at the hands of the one she considered to be her own daughter.  As the woman opened her mouth to say "I lo-" the world was suddenly spinning, and something hurt.  Everything hurt.  And then?  Nothing.

Lark leaned down to brush a stray lock of hair away from her mother's eyes, which still gaped open, not in surprise but with a benevolent, hopeful sort of expression.  Smiling softly, the girl kissed the dead goddess's forehead.  Picking up the severed head without any sign of distaste, she placed it next to the deity's corpse and sighed lightly.  Whenever she had considered her plans for righting the wrongs that had been committed by Leucothea, all of them had involved keeping something of the goddess within her.  The real question was what to take...?  Wrinkling her nose, the girl reluctantly sat down next to the body, ignoring the blood that seeped into the skirt of her robe and dyed the embellishments, blue flowers, more of an indigo purple.  There really was only one thing to take, wasn't there?  Her essence, her magic, her power.  Not her heart, but something that the woman never would have given up.  It was a fitting punishment, even if the dead could do no wrong.

Closing her eyes and breathing in deeply, tasting the tang of iron in the air, Lark wondered where exactly the lacrima was in the body.

Last edited by Leahndr Aspont on 2nd April 2017, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 2nd April 2017, 5:52 pm

Magic:
    ☁ Ira Deae Maris ☁
    [3rd Generation Torrent God Slayer]

Primary Magic: 1st Generation Torrent God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: 2nd Generation Torrent God Slayer
    Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: Raised by the sea goddess Leucothea, Lark grew up under her tutelage and was taught the magic of god slaying.  Particularly, she learned how to control water and the high seas that had so much power in their waves.  After the mage had a rather dramatic falling out with her goddess, she was kicked out of their forever comfy and warm residence and sent out into the cold world to learn how to grow up.  By developing a specific style of regeneration techniques combined with weaponry and supportive abilities, Lark was able to join adventuring groups with her helpful assets.  Finally, she returned home after searching helplessly for years.  Once she killed her goddess in a fit of angry shame at the disgrace the deity pronounced her, the girl became immortal in the sense that she didn't age.  From there on, she was able to fully develop her magic in the most pure sense, now that she also had the crystalline form of god slayer magic for the sea.  (All of this background about her education is from Lark's point of view and therefore may not be objectively accurate.)

In battle, Lark actually rather shy to marching straight up to the front lines.  She prefers to bombard enemies with spells and throw weapons at them, so her combat is quite lacking when it comes to close quarters.  In fact, she is altogether unable to use a great many of her weapons of water when an opponent gets super close.  Besides that, it is her forte to bolster her allies' health and morale by the way of various buffs and supportive spells (such as heals).  However, these assists also come with excruciating pain, which tends to result in them not wanting to get hurt (and as a consequence needing to be healed).  Because they know running away isn't an option with Lark around to make sure they do their jobs, the fighters will in fact survive longer due to having an extra incentive to stay safe.  

It is generally a simplistic magic; the greatest strength lies in the user's ingenuity.

Strengths:
    ☂ Great against holy, angelic, and god type beings
    ☂ Able to consume dragon and other god slayers's spells related to water
    ☂ Strong against fire magic
    ☂ Strong against earth/stone magic

Weaknesses:
    ☂ Not elementally versatile
    ☂ Not as useful in dry climates
    ☂ Difficult to use in melee combat
    ☂ Weak against ice magic
    ☂ Weak against lightning magic

Lineage:
    Phoenix Fire:
    Phoenix Fire:
    Description: Before there were Dragons, there were great Phoenixes. Their flames symbolized life and rebirth instead of death and destruction. One Phoenix took care of an orphan boy, the phoenix raised him and when he was old enough he was given the powers of the phoenix. His powers were incredible and were passed on through the generations, but with each passing one they grew weaker. Mages with phoenix blood today still carry the most important ability of the phoenix: Rebirth. However, it is very limited. They need fire ( any fire ) to manipulate it and grant it the magical powers of the phoenix, then they have to be consumed by the flames entirely. When the flames fade ashes will surround the user will be rejuvenated. The user consumes flames to recover their HP by 25% and their MP by 25% and if they are killed they will be revived and healed of their injuries with 25% of their HP healed and their MP is set to 25%.

Ability: Manipulating fire, the user can utilize flame as a weapon within 20 meters. The manipulated fire can be used to deliver melee damage of rank at range + 50%. Flame strikes at 15m/s speed to anywhere within the area of control.
    By directing this fire to envelop their own body they can regenerate 25% of their HP as well as 25% of their MP. If killed during a thread the user can be revived by consuming nearby flames and be recovered to 25% HP and their MP is set to 25%. They have 25% fire resistance.

Usage: Manipulating fire lasts 3 posts with a 6 post cooldown and needs some fire to be be manipulated within 20 meters of them. Recovering HP and MP is once per thread and reviving from flames can only be used if they have flames near them and they have not used flames to recover HP and MP before. Also the revival is once per thread and after being revived the user cannot use spells for 1 post due to having just died. For the HP/MP recovery or the revival flames need to be within 5ft of them to be absorbed.

Unique Abilities:
    Plot Abilities:
    ☂ Moritura: Whenever Lark hits 0% HP, her body automatically dissolves into water, either evaporating or soaking into the ground.  She does not die but instead reforms at the nearest significant body of water (for the next thread).
    ☂ Fructus Dulcis: Whenever she drinks water, it tastes sweet, like fruit juice, to her.  The flavor is dependent on her current mood.
    ☂ Semper Parata: By diving into a significant amount of water, Lark's clothes will automatically shift into a green one-piece bathing suit.  If she completely dries off, then her ordinary street clothes will automatically reappear.
    ☂ Ah!  Beware the Illegal Torrents!: Every time Lark uses something technology related, there is a chance that she will have the opportunity to download free torrents off of the interweb.  These torrents will give her the intelligence to bypass the fourth wall and also deal H Rank damage.  The chance of this happening is 0.0000000000000000002%

Combat Abilities:
    ☂ Timus Undae: Dread of the Waves; her abilities are touched with menacing sea magic, causing spells/other abilities to be treated as though ranked one higher than they truly are.  Has no effect on the numbers of damage dealt in the spell itself, as it is purely intended just to change how her powers interact with other ranks.

☂ Belua: She has been called a brute before on account of her tendency to spam abilities, never allowing an opponent to rest.  This habit has resulted in an extra 30% magic power.

☂ Turpus Reginae: Her goddess was once the queen of an ancient land, but she went mad and was cast down from the throne.  She passed on this feeling of shame to Lark, who possesses an Odisse Divinum- an eternal hatred that is almost divine like the gods and forever a result/reminder of Leucothea's shame.  By itself, Turpus Reginae offers Lark an extra 10% magic power regen every 5 posts for the sake of having a long term goal of defeating anyone who dares to remind her of the fall from grace.  When she is prodded into remembering her Odisse Divinum, Lark enters a Bellicosa state, where all her attacks do an additional 75% damage of her rank.  However, because of the stress on her mind and sanity, she cannot manage her defenses efficiently and takes an extra 25% damage of her rank from all sources and also cannot experience healing nor health regen.

☂ Merita Maxima: Being a bit arrogant as well as crazy, Lark gets satisfaction out of landing blows, to the extent that she feels as though a crowd is cheering for her.  Every hit she lands on an opponent that was hit by her within the last 3  of her posts does an extra .2 damage of her rank.  Stacks up to 4 times, but only a maximum of one stack per post and the fourth stack can only add .15 damage.  May only have stacks on one target at a time.  During PvE, more than one stack may be applied per post.

☂ Salis at Vulneris: Lark revels in water but also has a sadistic streak.  meaning "of salt and wound," this ability causes her healing and supportive powers to cause pain to any targets, including herself (it feels more agonizing the less often one experiences it).  However, salt is admittedly good for wounds, and so such spells are 25% more effective.  This 25% does not exist on targets more than two ranks below Lark's, who instead take .25 of her rank in damage and experience twice the pain.

☂ Minime Sponte Obviam: Lark has a box of grotesques inside her head, where she keeps all the dark and evil things that would weaken the defenses of her mind.  She is less susceptible to mental attacks.  Ones equal to or below her rank have no effect.

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

D Rank:
    Name: Pavor, Terror
    Type: Water
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Description: Creates a towering wave out of nothing.  The wave appears to be 10m high and 5m wide, travelling 9m/s for 15m of horizontal distance.  Is completely illusionary and does no damage but costs only .5 normal magic power cost.
    Strengths:
    ☂ Doesn't require much magic power
    Weaknesses:
    ☂ Does no damage
    ☂ Enemies are only really fooled by it once

Name: Gaudium, Joy
    Description: Rejuvinates and encourages allies within 15m, removing all current debuffing effects/spells one rank higher or less and restoring .5 spell rank of health.
    Strengths:
    ☂ Eliminates any fear/intimidation factors
    Weaknesses:
    ☂ Heals for rather little
    ☂ Any enemy debuffs can always come back if it's continuously applied

Name: Cithera, Lyre
    Description: Creates a cithera out of solid-seeming water (not ice, it looks like glass tinged with black) which can play calming music (restores .5 spell rank in health) or aggravating music (deals .5 spell rank in health) and can be used to bash people's heads in for .5 spell rank in magic damage.  Only works if people are within a hearing distance of 15m.
    Strengths:
    ☂ Very versatile
    Weaknesses:
    ☂ Can heal enemies
    ☂ Can damage allies (including Lark's pets/summons, but not the mage herself)

Name: Glaudii, Swords
    Description: Sends four swords of water flying through the air at 9m/s.  Each weapon does .5 spell ranked damage, but a target may be damaged by only two swords per casting.  This restriction does not apply to monsters or NPCs.  These splatter upon contact but are originally shaped about 20 cm long and 5 cm wide at the widest point of the blade.  The blades can fly up to 15m before they dissipate into liquid water.
    Strengths:
    ☂ Good for PvE
    Weaknesses:
    ☂ Cannot all do damage to a person
    ☂ The swords cannot be picked up and held by allies and used as a melee weapon (Lark can pick them up but not use them to fight at a small range)

Name: Exclamans, Cry
    Description: Lark screeches out an earsplitting sound that shakes the water in the atmosphere 15m above and horizontal to her kind of in a half-sphere.  It damages any targets touching the air for spell rank magic damage.
    Strengths:
    ☂ Does not affect allies
    Weaknesses:
    ☂ If a target is completely clothed the spell does no damage
    ☂ Cannot go through stone so walls make it useless as well
    C Rank:
    Name: Quies et Tempestas, Repose and Storm
    Duration:  1 post channel + 1 post after casting
    Cooldown:  3 posts
    Description:  Lark concetrates for 1 post, the in the next unleashes a strong hurricane kind of swirl of water in a direction.  The flow is only 4m wide but it is also 8m tall.  Does double of the spell rank in magic damage.  Travels for 30m at a pace of 15m/s, dissipates at the end and leaves a lot of water on the ground.
    Strengths:  
    ☂ Does lots of damage
    ☂ Can move/carry away enemies
    Weaknesses:  
    ☂ Cannot cast any spells during the channel
    ☂ Is a skillshot and therefore somewhat liable to miss
    ☂ Not particularly wide

Name:  Tela, Spears (Telum if a single spear.)
    Type:  Water
    Duration:  2 posts
    Description:  Creates anywhere from 1-10 spears, doing a total of 1.25 spell rank in magic damage split between spears.  If she hits all the spears, whatever was hit takes an additional .25 spell rank damage because of the forceful attack.  Each spear is about 40cm long and most of the shaft is around 2cm in diameter.  If only 1-2 spears were made, she can only do a maximum of 1 spell rank in damage with all the spears no matter what and how many she hits.
    Strengths:  
    ☂ Spears can do a lot of damage
    Weaknesses:  
    ☂ Depend heavily on accuracy, and people tend to not allow others to hit all their spells so there's not a high chance in PvP of landing all the spears
    ☂ Individual spear damage is not usually comparable to another single magical spear's damage (except for in the case where she only forms one spear, and then it is maybe even).

Name:  Vincula Serpentum, Chains of the Snakes
    Duration:  3 posts
    Cooldown:  4 posts
    Description:  Creates two chains that are shaped like miniature serpents of water.  Aim to bind enemies and make them 50% more susceptible to effects if able to chain part of them up.  The shackles can be broken by 2 spell ranks of magic damage.
    Strengths:  
    ☂ Gives a buff to Lark's damage
    Weaknesses:  
    ☂ Do no damage on their own
    ☂ Useless vs fast enemies, since Lark has to throw them on enemies and can't speed them up and chase people down with magic

Name: Volucris Maris, Seabird
    Duration:  2 posts
    Description:  Creates a bird out of water that almost resembles an osprey; this bird dives at enemies who try to attack Lark.  Can deal 1.5 spell rank damage with its beak and talons together.  The bird dissipates if it takes 2 spell rank damage.
    Strengths:  
    ☂ Relatively powerful damage
    ☂ The bird can hover up to 30m away from Lark and be unseen while still knowing where she is
    Weaknesses:  
    ☂ Predictable dive pattern, so the bird can be shot at
    ☂ Only works vs an attack, as a reaction
    ☂ If allies are acting aggressively it will attack them too
    Signatures:
    Name:  Unda, Wave
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: None
    Description: Creates a towering wave out of nothing.
    Approximately 10m high and 5m across, travelling 9m/s for 15m.  Deals 1 spell rank of magic damage.
    Strengths:  
    ☂ Simple and straightforward to cast
    Weaknesses:  
    ☂ Is a linear skillshot so it can be relatively easy to dodge
    ☂ Can wash away allies

Name:  Vas, Vessel
    Duration: Instant
    Description:  Uses any amount of water and pushes magic through it and into Lark or any ally, restoring 10% of that ally's magic power or health.
    Strengths:  
    ☂ Simple and easy to understand
    Weaknesses:
    ☂ This water then cannot be eaten for god force
    ☂ Can only be used on any ally once every 2 posts
    Spell Fusions:

List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)

Name Name of the Spell )
    Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
    Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Locked: 4 Unique Abilities
    Locked: 1 S Rank Signature
    Locked: 4 B Rank Spells
    Locked: 4 A Rank Spells
    Locked: 3 S Rank Spells
    Locked: 1 H Rank Spell

Howl of the Torrent Deity Slayer
    Howl of the Scorned Sea
    Mist of the Trenches

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 15th April 2017, 10:26 pm

Bookkeeping Things

Aura- 0 jewels (avatar) 500,000 jewels (signature) // status positive for avatar/signature
    Charlotte- 40,000 jewels (negative response to exception status) 0 jewels (two avatars) 250,000 jewels (signature) // status positive for avatar/signature negative for all else
    Nine- 750,000 jewels (signature) 250 jewels (avatar) // status positive for avatar/signature
    Shipping Goddess- status positive for signature
    Nishikiori- 200,000 jewels (avatars) // status double negative for everything

TOTAL AMOUNT OWED:
    200,000 jewels (Nishikiori)
    + any support

Please read the fine print when ordering if you wish to maintain your sanity.

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 21st April 2017, 4:34 am

Disclaimer: Not everything in this shop is to be taken seriously.  Rules are subject to change at any time.  Exceptions are arbitrary and extremely biased in every way that the creator wishes them to be.  True costs are whatever the buyer thinks the work is worth,
    so if you think it's absolute shiet and you don't use it, you don't have to pay anything at all.

Exceptions:

Keep in mind that these exceptions do in fact have set requirements.  These prices listed are not prices for the work.

Avatars are free + either a second avatar or a voucher for one with exceptions and cost 100,000 jewels with double exceptions.
    Banners aka signatures/team thingies are half priced with exceptions and free with double exceptions.
    Approval stamps are half priced with exceptions and free with double exceptions.
    Anything else is half priced with exceptions and free with double exceptions.

Fine Print 4.21.17

To ask for exceptions
    Code:
    [b]Account Name:[/b] account name here
    [b]Category Requesting:[/b] avatar, banner, what are you requesting a check on exception status for?

Lacey Botticelli

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lacey Botticelli on 1st May 2017, 6:31 pm