- 0050 Promise to Be (Fiore's Next Top Model)
- 0050 Is it So Difficult to (Find the Little Lion) ?
- 0050 Always Apt to End Up (Running Out of Air) in Needful Times
- 0150 Never Should (the Apprentice) Stop Learning
- 0050 24 Hours to Solve a (Murder Mystery)
- 0050 How Dreary to Spend a Day (Looking for the Missing/Stolen Jewelry)
- 0250 Shan't Be Intimidated By (a Haunting Tale)
- 0150 An Honor to Be (the Fourth Musketeer) !
- 0050 Is It Wrong to Rob the Grave of (the King of the Pirates) ?
- 0025 For the Sake of (the Fragile Peace with Pergrande Kingdom)
- 0025 Not Right to Be a (Thief in Ca-Elum)
- 0025 Ought to Fix That (Slavery Problem in Bellum)
- 0025 (Retrieve the Rose) from Salty Sailors
- 0025 Forbidden to Crash the (Royal Party in Midi)
- 0025 Who Judges a (Duel in Minstrel) ?
- 0025 All (Tag) Backs Allowed !
- 0025 To Play the (Delivery Girl)
They are all in chronological order since that seemed to be a good way to store them.
It should be exactly 1200 EXP.
I can assist you with this math :D since they were not sorted by job rank.
So that's 8 D Rank missions = 200
6 C Rank missions = 300
Extra EXP C Rank missions = 300
1 B Rank mission = 250
Starting C Rank EXP = 150
I've seen people credit other people they do jobs with (I guess that's what it's for to tag them?) so:
Mashyuu - A Haunting Tale
Suna and Ursala - The King of the Pirates
Edit: It's been a few days and the jobs still aren't approved yet, but I wanted to begin my exam because the weekend is the best opportunity for me to write. I'm posting this here to speed things along once mods have time to get to the ending a job thread and this exam. Astrid said I could do 3.5K words on whatever I wanted so here's the thread.